๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

029

422 15 75
By missnoodleaddict

Sitting in a booth, they looked around the club. Lights were flashing everywhere, people were dancing and loud music was blasting through the speakers.

Katsuki had insisted to sit rather protectively beside Elena. Kirishima made sure to do the same with Mina, while Denki and Hitoshi just minded their own business for the most part.

"Alright, cheers to Elena, and for her first trip to Okinawa!" Mina said, raising her shot glass. Everyone raised their glasses before they drank. Katsuki wrapped his arm around her shoulder and hugged her before kissing her head. "Elena! I wanna dance. Come on." Mina said, suddenly overly hype as she grabbed Elena's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

Katsuki and Kirishima had their eyes on them the entire way.

Kirishima was wearing his hair down, as Mina preferred it, a simple red button up and a pair of black jeans. Katsuki and Kirishima began talking meanwhile Denki and Hitoshi sat dangerously close.

However as Katsuki and Kirishima spoke, their eyes were locked on Mina and Elena, making sure they were alright. "You'll share rooms after the summer?" Kirishima asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Yeah, we'll get that side where Aizawa lives in. He'll move into the teachers dormitory close by." Katsuki told him, turning his head to look at him, however upon doing so, he caught sight of Hitoshi and Denki full on making out.

"You two have no shame." Kat commented, laughing. Hitoshi held Denki on his lap, smirking at Katsuki. "Not really."

Katsuki scoffed and looked back to where Mina and Elena were, only to see them dancing against each other. Mina's hands were on Elena's hips as they swayed to the music. However as they did, their eyes were locked on their boyfriends.

"Don't destroy my best friend tonight, man." Hitoshi said, taking note off the look Katsuki was giving Elena. "Pfft, sure." Katsuki said, grabbing his drink on the table before taking a sip, not taking his eyes off Elena whom at this point was purposely teasing him as she moved her hands on her body.

"So you think he'll fall for it?" Mina asked her, her eyes still on Kirishima. Elena's eyes were closed as she spoke. "Definitely. You should have seen him when I just mention Izuku. Looks like he wants nothing more than to rip his head off." Elena laughed.

Elena reacted when Mina's body disappeared from hers. Opening her eyes, she was startled when another body had pushed against her. "Such a naughty fucking girl, aren't ya?" Katsuki asked in her ear, his hands squeezing her hips as he kissed her right underneath her earlobe.

Elena pushed away from him, only to grab his hand and spin. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Elena asked, smirking when she walked back to the booth, where Hitoshi and Denki sat, still making out.

"Oi, stop sucking faces." Elena laughed when arriving at the table. Katsuki had a small frown on his face as he arrived. "What got caught up in your ass?" Hitoshi asked, laughing at Katsuki's sour face.

"Oh shut up, insomniac." Katsuki slightly chuckled when sitting down at the table beside Elena.

"He's just sour cause he didn't get to-" Elena began, only to be hushed by Mina who arrived, Kirishima right behind her. "Guys, let's do some shots!" She said, sitting down in Kiri's lap.

"Alrighty!"

______________

Elena and Mina leaned against the bar, talking. Katsuki and Kirishima sat by their booth, talking as they kept watch of the girls. Hitoshi and Denki were talking and drinking.

They had ordered two vodkas with a random taste, simply because the bartender had recommended that for them. "Okay so-" Elena began, only to be interrupted when the bartender had brought up four drinks for them.

"These are from those two guys. Have a nice night ladies." He said before he went to help someone else. Elena eyed Mina, her doing the same, only for them to begin laughing.

"Aah, such dumbasses." Elena cooed, taking her vodka and drinking it. "They really are clueless...who does not see those two over there?" Mina asked, implying on the two watch-dogs sitting from a far.

"Right?" Elena asked, her eyes locking with Katsuki's, however her vision was soon clouded by two men standing in front of her and Mina. "Hey there ladies." One of them said, smirking as they eyed their bodies. They were perhaps only a year or two older, and 5'7 ish.

The guys leaned over the counter, grabbing the drink that the girls had refused to drink, and taking a sip. "What're two beautiful ladies like yourself doing alone in a place like this?" The other guy asked, smirking as he came way too close for comfort.

"Who the fuck are you? Jeffrey Dahmer? Back the fuck off." Elena said, glaring at the two with a taste of disgust on her lips.

"Woah, feisty. I like that." He said, grabbing a hold of Elena's hip. Elena could practically smell his disgusting breath of alcohol. Mina was just about to interfere with them, only for her hips to be grabbed and pulled into a familiar body. Elena pulled his hand off her using her telekinesis. "Yeah no. Back off right now or you'll regret it." Elena said, seeing Kirishima but not Katsuki.

"Tch. Boring bitch." He mumbled. Just as he was about to turn and leave with his friend, he knocked into a chest. Looking up, he saw Katsuki glaring daggers down at him. "What the fuck did you say?"
He asked threateningly and backed the guy up towards the counter.

"O-oh! She's yours? I'm really sorry sir, I didn't know. Of course it'd be obvious that a beautiful girl like her is already taken." The man began stuttering as Katsuki glared down at him. "Stop the fucking act, so you prey on smaller people than you, but when the big bad guys come for you, you try to run away like the little pussy you are." Katsuki told him, grabbing a hold of his collar.

"N-no! I'm sorry. We'll leave." He said in fear.

Katsuki scoffed and let him go, however just as he was about to leave, Elena had tripped him. "And for the record, nobody fucking owns me." Elena told them, glaring at him. He nodded before standing up and speeding out of the club with his friend.

Just as they did, Elena and Katsuki looked at each other, only to begin laughing. "Did you see his face?!" Elena asked, laughing as she slapped his shoulder. Katsuki grinned before his face turned serious. "Where'd he touch you?" Katsuki asked, grabbing ahold of her.

Kirishima and Mina had walked off somewhere, presumably the booth. Katsuki looked at her. "Yeah just my hip, but it's fine." Elena told him, smiling at his soft, caring eyes. His eyes looked into hers the moment she had spoken the words.

"The only one who can touch you today is fucking me." Katsuki told her, only to kiss her temple. "Woah, big bad man." Elena teased, poking his nose. Katsuki rolled his eyes before grabbing Elena's drink, taking a sip. "Vodka Lemon?" Katsuki asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"So that's what it was!"

_____________

Katsuki held Elena's hips firmly as they swayed to the music. Elena's back was pressed against his chest, her eyes closed as Katsuki's hands rubbed over her hips.

He could spot each and every eye on them. The jealous looks of both women and men looking at Elena. He had the prettiest girl in the whole club, all for himself. Katsuki tilted his head down slightly. Elena was lost in the dancing, but reacted when Katsuki had began whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"You're so beautiful right now." Katsuki whispered, kissing her temple. Elena smiled, eyes still remained closed as she brought them up and into his hair. "Just marking what's mine." Elena told him, smirking before opening her eyes and seeing his eyes staring into her own. "I'm no one's property!" Katsuki said in a high-pitched voice, imitating her.

Laughing, she grabbed ahold of his hand and walked towards the booth where the others are sat. Hitoshi and Denki had gone home, all because they had quite literally made out the entire night.

Kirishima and Mina sat up straight when Elena and Kat had arrived. "Okay, you two...how about we drink some more?" Mina asked and smirked. Mina was a lightweight, in some aspects. Elena could drink quite a few without getting drunk, but Katsuki could take even more due to his quirk for some reason. Meanwhile Kirishima was just in between.

Mina was over the top drunk at the moment, sitting comfortably on Kirishima's lap as she grabbed another drink. "Nope." Kirishima said, grabbing the drink from her and putting back on the table. Elena and Katsuki chuckled when Mina began pouting.

They grabbed their drinks on the table and clinked them together before they downed them. Elena leaned against Katsuki as he wrapped his arm around her.

It was currently 12 AM, and they had been there for about 4 hours. Katsuki eyed Elena whom was squeezing his hand. He tilted his head down, talking into her ear only for them to hear.

"You're not getting away easily when we get back." He told her, he watched her thighs rub together, her breathing hitch and her face grow a slight tint of red. "You can't say stuff like that." She said, looking up at him with eyes that could make him fold within a second.

Kissing her forehead, Elena pouted, only for her to bring his lips to hers. "Pfft, why do you never kiss my lips?" Elena asked, smirking up at him. "Because then I might just have to take you back home." He told her, holding her jaw as he looked into her eyes.

"Ya'll are so horny. It's insane." Mina commented, only for Katsuki to react, starting to yell at her. "The hell did you say, pinky?!" He yelled, pointing a finger at her. Mina laughed as Elena tried to push him back in his seat. "Katsu!"

"You shouldn't be talking! Who wakes up at three in the morning and decides to fu-" He began, only for Elena to push him back in his seat, his eyes meeting with red ones glaring right back at his. "Fucking restrain yourself." Elena said threateningly.

"What are you? A fucking dog?" Elena asked, quirking an eyebrow as she let him go. "Kiri, do you get Deja Vu?" Mina asked Kirishima only so they could hear. "Yeah." He replied, nodding in the process.

Katsuki's eyes widened before he grabbed her hips, pulling her into his lap. Mina and Kirishima's eyes widened. "Our queue to leave. We'll just be- okay..." Mina said, grabbing ahold of Kiri and taking him over to the dance floor.

Katsuki looked at her, eyes slightly narrowed and his jaw stiff. "You won't have a lot to say when I'm done with you." Katsuki told her, his hands on her hips. "You know, you bark a lot but never bite." Elena told him before she brought his lips to hers into a lustful kiss.

The alcohol had began to make an effect on Elena, to her dismay. Katsuki hungrily kissed her, his hands rubbing her thighs as she faintly ground against him. Katsuki's hands on her hips tightened as he pulled away from her.

"Katsuki, fucking hell." Elena whined, glaring at him. He laughed, pulling her face closer to his as they were mere inches from each other. "Don't worry, I won't quit on you this time. I'll take my fucking time with you tonight." Katsuki said, giving her lips a simple peck before Elena got off his lap.

"Great, let's go!" Elena partly joked and raised from the seat. Katsuki laughed and grabbed her hand, pulling her back onto the seat. "We can't leave without Kirishima and Mina." Katsuki laughed, pouring up two sour apple shots.

"I'm gonna be sleeping all fucking day tomorrow." Elena smiled, taking a shot. Katsuki did the same, raising their glasses slightly and downing the shots.

"No reaction." Katsuki mocked, smirking. "It's giving that guy that eats spicy shit on TikTok." Elena laughed, leaning against his shoulder. Katsuki noticed her slightly tired drunk-state that was starting to show.

"I'll go get Kirishima and Mina and we'll head back." Katsuki said, kissing her head and leaving the booth to find Mina and Kiri.

Looking around the dance floor, Katsuki found them making out in a corner. "So much for dancing." He chuckled and approached them. "Oi, we should call a cab to take us back. Elena is getting tired." Katsuki told them, making Mina laugh maniacally. "Oki!" She said and skipped away, her lips plump and red from kissing as she went back to where the booth was.

Katsuki's eyes widened when he saw the two guys from before by the table. However before he could react and preferably punch their faces in...

Mina did.

She had punched the guy whom had tried to talk to her before, sending him flying to the side. "Bitch. Leave my best friend alone." Mina threatened, scrunching her eyebrows and grabbing Elena's hand.

Laughing, the two girls began walking out. Katsuki and Kirishima glared daggers at the two boys. "Fucking pussies." Katsuki hissed, spitting on them before walking suite.

Once appearing outside, Katsuki spotted Elena and Mina sitting on a bench to the side, swinging their feet and giggling as Kirishima hopefully called a taxi.

"Katsuki!" Elena smiled, making grabby hands at him. He rolled his eyes and approached her, only for Elena to rise from the bench and wrap her arms around him, tucking her head underneath his chin and face planting into his chest. "Boop." She giggled. Katsuki watched Mina go over to Kirishima and do the same, face planting into his chest as well.

"Everyone. The taxi will be here in 50 minutes." Kirishima announced, only for Elena to turn her head slightly, looking at him. Kirishima wasn't particularly drunk because he didn't have a lot to drink.

"Alrighty!" Elena yelled and face planted back into Katsuki's chest as he wrapped his arms around her. To be completely honest, he couldn't keep his eyes off her all night. And he knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her when they got back to the island.

"50 minutes?" Katsuki asked as Elena rubbed her face into his chest. "Yeah, they're short on people at the moment and he's driving from Okinawa City. So it'll take awhile." Kirishima explained. Katsuki nodded before he looked around. "Let's eat something then." Katsuki suggested, only for Mina and Elena to perk up. "Yes!" They yelled before surprisingly running in their heels towards a diner nearby.

"Food!"

____________

The four sat in the diner, each of them eating and drinking. It was them and three more people somewhere in there. Nevertheless, they decided to eat some Yakitori and a few onigiri's.

Elena and Mina laughed as they shared an Onigiri. Mina had ordered more drinks, not feeling satisfied with the ones she bought back at the club. Elena leaned against Katsuki's arm, smiling as she brought the Onigiri up to his lips. Katsuki took a bite, before grabbing the Onigiri from her. "No more drinking for you two. I need you conscious tonight." Katsuki said, making Elena quirk an eyebrow.

"What? Why?"

"Because I'll need your consent to ruin you."
______________
Words: 2622

CREDITS TO nikikuran FOR BEING ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HELPING ME BRAINSTORM FOR THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY POTENTIAL WRITERS BLOCKS.

Anywho, hope ya'll liked this chapter.

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 143 11
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•+ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
83.4K 3.9K 82
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšรฏษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก โŠฑ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
4.6K 169 13
ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ | แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… | แด‡แด…ษชแด›ษชษดษข ๐Ÿ‹18+ แดกแด€ส€ษดษชษดษข โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...
282K 8.3K 27
โ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ.โž โ๐—”๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ!โž ...