Mafia's Cute CEO [Taekook]

By kim_neonshii

Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. The Cold CEO
2. Bunny
3. Old Shit
4. V
5. The Meeting
6. Past
7. Took My Heart Away
8. Appa
9. The Business Proposal
10. Tae Tae Hyungie
11. The Wedding
12. Wedding Night
13. The Morning After
14. Mr. J
15. Tease
16. Kidnapped
17. Revealed
19. Sleepy
20. Explanation
21. Naughty bunny(M)
22. Who are you?
23. Meet Him
24. Mr. Kim Daehyun
25. It's Time(M)
26. Anger
27. I Love You
28. Feared
29. Cold again
30. Wake up
31. Sorry
32. My Life
33. Revealed pt.2
34. Idiot Tiger
35. Harder (M)
36. Emotions
37. Bored
38. Phone
39. Punishment (M)
40. Mafia
41.What?!
42. Pregnant?
43. Innocent
44. Blowjob (M)
46. Love or Lust
47. Big
48. Company and its terms
49. I missed you (Slight M)
50. So.....?
51. A Gift?
52. Cheated!
Guess what?
53. Forgave
54. Looking for this?
55. Search her
56. It can't be
57. I Trust You
58. Blood
59. Blushing Bunny
60. How Dare You!
61. That was Hot
62. Rough Night
63. It Was Her
64. Awkward
65. Find Her!
66. Caught You Witch
cute<3
67. A Fool
68. Breakfast
69. Baby's Name
70. Kidding
71. Daddy's Boy
72. Happy Ending
💚Epilogue(1/2)💜
💚Epilogue(2/2)💜
New story
Special Chapter (1/2)
Special Chapter (2/2)

18. Make Him Jealous

8.1K 315 45
By kim_neonshii

Jungkook was sitting on the hospital chair, waiting for Taehyung to come so that they can go to the doctor already.

Well if he wants he can go back and drag Taehyung here but his ego was coming in between after how he left the car.

'Agrhhh..... where is Hyungie now? Did I spoke too much? No. I don't think so. And it was necessary to make him realize that we both are on the same boat. He was no different either. He also hided things from me. Hmpffff.... stupid tiger.' Jk thought with a very small and almost unnoticeable pout on his lips.

'Should I go back and chec-' his chain of thoughts got cutted off by Taehyung's appearance at the entrance of the hospital. He spotted his husband and walked towards him.

"Let's go." Jk said in a cold manner before both left to meet the doctor.

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" A lady at the reception counter asked.

"We are here to see Mr. Choi. He is a very good friend of mine so pls tell him that Jeon wants to meet him." Jk said in his usual cold voice.

'Isn't he a Kim now?' V thought while looking like a kicked out puppy.

"Ok sir. You may go to his office, I will inform him."

Jk nodded slightly before going towards the afformentioned's office while having Taehyung trailing behind him.

He(Jk) knocked the door before going inside the room.

"Ohh.. hello young man. You got married and yo-" a man in his 50s said but stopped once he saw Taehyung behind him.

"Good evening Mr. Choi. Sorry to disturb you this late but my husband needs some dressings to be done so we can go back home already." Jk said his cold voice.

"Ohhh I see... come Mr. Kim. You need some tests and treatments to be done before we do your dressing." Choi said while looking at his condition.

"It will only take an hour Mr. Kim" Choi said to JK once he saw him looking worried.

He started with his tests and treatments before doing Taehyung's dressing.

"You can go Mr. Kim. But make sure to not move your ligaments fastly for few days, there can be a possibility of them breaking down as the injury seems to be quite deep." Choi said in a professional tone.

"Yes doctor." Was all that Taehyung could reply back.

Once they came out of the hospital and were walking to there car. Taehyung whispered to himself "This is bullshit. How am I suppose to work and go on missions if i have to be this much careful." But Jk heard him.

"No hyung. You should do whatever you want to do. Don't hold yourself back when I am always here to take you to the hospital while worring myself to death huh." JK said in a sarcastic way before he started to drive home.

'I am doomed for sure.' V thought while internally crying, not wanting his bunny to behave like this with him.

After some time he gathered some courage to say.

"Bunny listen-" too bad there mansion already arrived and once again Jk slammed the car's door before leaving.

"Jimin you better come with a good plan tommorow."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next morning

9 a.m.

Last night was hell for Taehyung. They reached home at 1 in the morning and his bunny was constantly ignoring him since then like he never existed. Today when he woked up he came to know that his bunny has already left which made it more clear that Jungkook is still mad at him.

Right now he was sitting in his office, waiting for Jimin to come.

"Taehyung I swear we are doomed! Today when I ask Jungkook for a day leave he replied back with his usual cold voice. He never does that to me when we are alone meaning that he is super mad and angry." Jimin said while barging into his office.

Taehyung didn't mind that for now cause right now his first priority is his husband.

"So what can we do Jimin. I tried to initiate a conversation between us but he didn't replied back and ignored me." Taehyung said

"We will look into that but first, tell me exactly why is he angry with us?" Jimin asked wanting to know the answer since he received the text.

"Ummm.... I may or may not have lashed out over him for not telling me that he is a mafia leader too and may or may not have thrown some accusations like him betraying me an-and.." Taehyung started feeling scared from the look Jimin was giving him.

"What exactly did you did Mr. Kim freaking Taehyung?" Jimin asked having one of his eyebrows raised.

Taehyung sighed in defeat before he started to narrate the whole story to him.

By the end of his narration Jimin had a shocked and disappointed look on his face.
"You for sure have very bad anger issues huh Kim?"

"Its not my fault that I lose my temper easily ok? Its hormonal."

"But you should try to control your raging harmones Kim. See now we both have to face the consequences just because of your fucking hormones!"

"I said sorry ok! I was not on my right mind at that time."

"When are you even huh?"

Like that they started to fight with each other until they both got tired.

"Fighting and bickering like this is not going to help. We have to think of something." Jimin said

"What do you mean by we have to think? I thought you will be coming with an idea already." V asked in disbelief.

"And how was i suppose to do so when all i know about the situation was nothing hah?" Jimin deadpanned

"Ok ok let's think about a solution." Jimin said not wanting to bicker again once he saw Taehyung was ready to open his mouth to do so.

"How about a date?" Taehyung asked with hope filled eyes.

"Huh?"

"I mean, how about I take Jungkook on a date with me? He will be happy and we will ask for his forgiveness then."

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"Why?"

"Jungkook hate going on dates even if he have not gone on one but he truely despise them."

"What but who don't love going on a date?"

"That coconut head thinks that its nasty and cringey. Only I know what types of faces he makes when I discuss about my date with Yoongi hyung to him."

'You and your Kookie, both got the same brain cells...' V spoke internally to Taehyung.

"Then what can we do?"

"I don't really know. That boy kinda keeps his things to himself and rarely talk them out to me." Jimin sighed feeling disappointed with himself.

"Wait I have an idea?" Jimin screamed

"What?" V asked but got an dirty and mischievous look in return.

"What are you thinking midget? Don't give me that look. I m feeling scared already."

"Taehyungahhh..... you are my best friend right?"

"Ye-yes but-"

"So you will listen to me like a good boy and follow my commands ok?"

"What are you trying to imply Jimin?"

"What I want to say is......... lets make Jungkook jealous."

"What! Are you out of your mind or what? How is this going to help us huh?"

"Ohh.... Taehyungie. You don't know what happens in k dramas after the male lead makes the female lead jealous?"

"Not I don't cause I don't watch those dramas."

(A/n:- Same Taehyung same😂. No hate I just don't get to watch them often you know. And when I was like yea finally I watched one it turns out to be a c-drama. So yea I stopped watching them even though I have not even watched one. Ok continue.)

"Agrhh..... it leads them to have sex out of jealousy you alien head."

And with that we got ourself a human tomato called Kim Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day.

"Yoo Kook! What's up." Jimin asked Jungkook while entering his office.

"What to you want hyung? Don't you have work to be done?" Jk asked in usual cold voice. Jimin felt hurt but didn't showed it on his face.

"Nothing just wanted to inform you that one of my friend will be coming today in the office during the break time. I hope so you have not got any problem with that buddy?" Jimin replied.

"Why do you think I will be concerned about whom do you meet and whom do you not in your lunch break? Do anything you want to do. I will not stop you until and unless that friend of yours crosses the line. You can go." With that Jimin left feeling hurt by his statement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At lunch break

Jimin was standing at the entrance of the company,  waiting for his friend to come.
When finally an expensive black car came into his view from which Taehyung stepped out.

"Am I late?"

"No. You are not now come, our company's most famous slut must be wandering around Kook's cabin right now." Jimin said while rushing into the lift.

Once they reached the required floor they started with there acting.

"Ohh Kim it has been a long time since we met right! Come, come I have a lot of gossip to share with you." Jimin said dramatically.

"Hyung stop being dramatic or else our act will be caught." V whispered.

They were walking when they saw a lady in her late 20s standing infront of Jungkook's office, looking like she was trying to watch something through the door.

"Thats the girl I was talking about Tae....... Now show of your charms and make him jealous." Jimin whispered to Taehyung.

"Trust me hyung. Just to go along with this stupid plan of yours, I had to put this makeup on my face to hide my bruises. Aishh.." Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Ohh Kim I came to know that you won the title of being the most handsome man alive in the world this year too hah! How are you feeling? You really do look handsome." Jimin said loudly purposely.

On listening to that the girl turned her head towards them and was awestruck by his(V's) charms while inside, Jungkook also heard Jimin's voice before he opened the live CCTV footage of the camera present in the corridor in his laptop and looks at the seen.

'So Hyungie was that friend of Jimin hah?'

"Aishh.... Hyung. I am tired of listening to the same thing every year you know? Please tell me something new." Taehyung replied back
while purposely flipping his hair back through his hand.

"Ohh comeon lets go inside my office and then talk hah... we have a whole 45 min break." And trust me, Jungkook never regretted giving his employs a long break of 45min as much as he is doing right now.

"That girl for sure is going to die today. How dare she stare at my hyungie like that huh? I thought of acting a little mad with him and here he is. Showing off his charms and trying to hit on a slut." Jk mumbled while his hands already clutching his gun.

"Ammmm.... Hello Mr. Park. I see you have got yourself a company today huh?" The girl said seductively while turling her hairs with one of her hand.

"Oh hello to you too Miss Jen. Yeah see, he is my friend Mr. KTH. You must be knowing him right? And Kim meet Jen, one of the hardworking employee of our company."
Jen forwarded her hands for shaking which Taehyung returned awkwardly but didn't showed it, maintaining his poker face.

"Oh hello Miss Jen. Nice to meet you."

"Hello to you to Kim." Jen said while trying to get touchy with him.

Jungkook's patience was dropping down by every second passing and he was just two door steps behind from killing her with his gun.

"Ahmm Kim I have a good feeling that we can be very good friends together. So if you don't mind? Can you pls give me your number."

"Ahmm... actually miss-"

"Well are you single?"

"No whore he has a fucking husband." Jk said from her behind, his eyes already dark.

"Oh he-hello Mr. Jeon. Sorry I didn't saw you earlier."

"And you will never be able to do so." With that he shoted her on her legs making her scream but nobody listened to her as every other employee were at the groundfloor cafeteria whereas Jungkook's office was situated at the top floor.

Suddenly the Elevator got opened with RM stepping out of it while having two bodyguards by his sides as Jk has called him at the moment he saw her flirting with his husband and luckily he(RM) was around the same area for some work.

"You called me boss?"

"Take this bitch to the treatment room at base. I really want to give her the best treatment right now ." With that Jk left while grabbing Taehyung's hands into his and dragging him to his car and starting to drive up till his base.

"Bun what are yo-"

"You really love testing my patience right? Now watch what I do to the ones who touches what's mine. You are mine hyungie. Only mine. Get that inside your head." Jk said in anger and rage.

'Damn you Jimin. Now I have to deal with this double bunny. But he looks hot thou- aisshhh.... Kim Taehyung what the hell are you thinking.' The whole ride till the base was silent until the car stopped infront of a building.

"Come out and follow me." With that Jungkook left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 9.4K 36
Jeon Jungkook The biggest Mafia in the world, no one stand a chance when he is around...the most fearful, heartless, known for his stone cold behavi...
110K 4.7K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
77.3K 3.1K 59
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...