⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ⋇ 🎤ᴊᴀɪʟᴇʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ🎸...

By Tiya_TealTea

Ayo, I'm a huge Jailey obsessionist, so why not write some oneshots for these two cuties? Characters belong t... More

✨Stargazing✨
💘The Things I Love About You💘
🎄Mistletoe🎄
💛The Taste Of Your Lips💛
🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽
💓Your Warm Embrace💓
💤Sleep With Me💤
🌌Cuddles At Night🌌
💗Love Solves Everything💗
💕Passionate Love💕
💙Wearing His Hoodie💙
💄Lip-Balm💄
❄Winter Warmth❄
💌Love Letters💌
🧹Exertion🧹
♂️ Genderbends ♀️
💋Goodnight Kisses💋
💜You're Too Cute💜
🍷Drunk In Love🍷
❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣
🌃Quality Time In Bed🌃
💊Your Love Is My Drug💊
❤Bites Of Love❤
🏖Beach Date🏖
🌹She's My Lady Love🌹
🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤
🌙Night Hugs🌙
💖Morning Affection💖
☀️Someday☀️
💔Don't Ever Leave Me💔
💚Holding Hands💚
🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 1)
👑She's The Motherfucking Princess👑 (Pt. 2)
🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)
🌺You're Beautiful🌺
🌠Come Home Soon🌠
🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥
💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)
🍡Chewing Gum🍡
🌥Talk To Me🌥
💞Kiss Marks💞
🦋Time Alone🦋
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 1)
🥀Judas🥀
🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)
🌡Under The Weather🌡
🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)
🌈I Dream Of You In Colours That Don't Exist🌈
🤍His Cozy, Navy Jacket🤍
❤️‍🩹I Need You More Than Air❤️‍🩹
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 1)
🫧Complicated Feelings🫧 (Pt. 2)
🧁Cupcakes🧁
💉The Lab Experiments💉
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out To Him🏳️‍🌈
🪻Double Date🪻
🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 1)
💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)
🧸Warm Cuddles🧸
🪷A Heartfelt Reunion🪷 (Smut!)
🔗Broken Roads🔗
🍋Lemon Boy🍋
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 1)
🩷If You Love Me For Me🩷 (Pt. 2)
🌻The Hanahaki Disease🌻
⏳️Five Minutes⏳️
🫶More Than Anything🫶

💫A Day With The Brothers💫

1.2K 19 25
By Tiya_TealTea

In the warm and cozy atmosphere of his bedroom, Hailey sat down patiently on the bed covers, not being able to resist the urge of giggling lowly under her breath at the current situation she was in at the moment.

"As long as you both don't ruin my hair, I'm all good.." The teal-haired girl suddenly spoke out, hearing a chuckle come out from the strawberry-blonde haired teenager next to her on one side.

"Don't worry, Hails. I know how to braid hair perfectly. I'm pretty much an expert." Jake replied, as he concentrated on Hailey's luscious locks of blue. He continued to braid it carefully, liking the way it looked right now.

"The same goes for me, Hailey! My doofus brother taught me how to braid hair as well. I'll do a much better job than him though!" Milo boasted as he too braided Hailey's ocean strands, making Hailey laugh. Jake rolled his eyes, scoffing.

Earlier ago, Hailey had decided to visit Jake's place to spend some time with her boyfriend. They invited Milo to join them for some company as he was pretty bored himself. The three of them were having a lot of fun together. Jake and Milo's dog, Oreo, decided to join the little party as well. He rested himself on Jake's bed, cuddling up to Jake's side.

Right now, the Sterling brothers were braiding Hailey's hair. They both agreed to do one side of it, with Hailey sitting herself down watching them. She found this to be absolutely amusing and adorable. She didn't know Jake and Milo were good at braiding people's hair. She was excited to see the outcome of this.

Jake, Hailey and Milo also were all wearing matching white hoodies. They thought it would be something fun and cute to do, though Milo was a bit embarrassed, and it did take a while to convince him, but he eventually caved in. After a while, Milo grew accustomed to the outfits. They were comfortable to wear after all.

"And...we're done!" Jake exclaimed, after just tying Hailey's hair with a band to keep it secured. Milo did the same as him as they both let go of her teal locks, impressed with how they did. "Look in the mirror, princess.."

With that, Hailey stood up from the mattress, walking herself over to the mirror. Once she saw her reflection, she gasped, looking at her new braided hairstyle, her hair now in pigtails.

"Aww, it looks adorable! You guys did a wonderful job!" Hailey complimented the two brothers, taking one of her pigtails into her hold. "I love it!"

"We're glad you like it, babe.." Jake then sat up from his bed, trailed over to his loving girlfriend and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. Hailey merely giggled at the gesture, with Milo just managing to not gag at the sight.

"Alright, alright lovebirds..That's enough.." Milo stepped in, rolling his eyes. Jake and Hailey chuckled at him, sitting themselves back down onto Jake's covers. At this point, Oreo had fallen asleep, low purrs being produced from him.

"How about we all go downstairs and watch a movie together?" Jake suggested an idea to his sibling and girlfriend. The two of them liked the idea as smiles were formed on their faces.

"Sure, why not?" Hailey agreed, shrugging her shoulders.

"AND I'M PICKING THE MOVIE!" Milo screamed out suddenly, startling the singers. He then ran out of Jake's bedroom, heading straight downstairs to the living room in order to nab the TV remote first.

"NO! WAIT! YOU PICKED LAST TIME YOU ROACH!" Jake roared back, also running out of his bedroom after his little brother. Hailey, though surprised at their behaviour, soon laughed. She then proceeded to leave the room to follow the boys, going downstairs to the living room.

Once she arrived into the room, Hailey was stunned at what she saw. There, Jake and Milo were battling eachother for the remote. It was like she had walked in on World War 3 or something. Hailey just stood there at the door, her eyes blinking in confusion.

Milo was standing on the sofa and its cushions, holding the remote up proudly. Jake had his arms folded and his eyebrows furrowed. He knew how cheeky his younger brother can get.

"Milo. Hand over the remote." Jake held out his palm, only to see Milo shake his head in response.

"Never." Milo responded, sticking his tongue out at his older brother. Jake scoffed at this, and decided to try again.

"Milo. Give the remote."

"Nope."

"Give it!"

"Your mother."

"We have the same mom, jackass."

"Don't care."

"Just hand over the remote!"

"Will you hand me your girlfriend in return?"

Milo winked playfully at his brother, a massive smirk displaying itself on his countenance. Jake's eyes widened in shock, anger overtaking him soon after. Milo's teasing laughter just worsened the situation, making Jake all the more furious.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-!" Jake shouted out, jumping onto the sofa, tackling his brother down. It wasn't long before the two started to get physical with eachother as they engaged in a fight. Hailey watched them in bewilderment. Both Jake and Milo continued to tackle and fight one another on the piece of furniture they were on, shouting, hitting, pulling, insulting, the list was endless.

After about a minute of them practically wrestling, Hailey decided that it would be best for her to intervene. She didn't want Jake and Milo to be fighting while they were having a nice hangout. Though the brothers loved eachother dearly, they had a habit of getting into conflicts, both physically and mentally. At the end of the day, they are siblings, which is not a surprise as to why they fight a lot.

"Stop it! Stop it, boys!" Hailey yelled out as best as she could, breaking the two of them up. She separated the brothers by pushing them away from the other with her palms, glaring angrily. She then grabbed the remote, gripping it firmly in her hand.

"I'LL decide the movie. Point blank."

----

The movie blared out from the television in front of the three, its light dimming across their faces. Due to the boys' little scene earlier ago, Hailey had picked the movie for them, and the one that she had chosen was a movie that the Sterling brothers were cool with watching. In the end, everything worked out for them.

For the seating, Hailey sat in the middle of her boyfriend and his brother. Jake had an arm wrapped around his partner, snuggling up to her to take in all her warmth. Meanwhile, Milo rested his head onto Hailey's lap, almost falling asleep on how comfortable he was feeling. He could feel Hailey's smooth fingers run through his hair, making him completely feel at ease.

As Hailey and Milo watched the movie, they didn't notice Jake smiling warmly at them. Jake couldn't help but adore the way Hailey treated his baby brother. Despite Milo making some flirty and romantic remarks about his girlfriend, Jake appreciated how Hailey still acted so caring towards him. Though, Milo's remarks can really get on his nerves.

"If it happens, Hailey will make a great sister-in-law for Milo.." Jake told himself in his conscience, grinning at the thought.

"Hey hun, I think your brother is falling asleep.." Hailey suddenly whispered to her boyfriend, getting his full attention. Jake then glanced down at Milo, seeing how he was indeed drifting off, his eyes slowly fluttering shut.

"Yeah..Milo is a sleepyhead.." Jake whispered back to the girl, giggling. "He always falls asleep, no matter where he is."

"Mhm.." Hailey nodded her head, looking down at the boy who was asleep on her lap. She continued to stroke his hair, swearing she hear him giggle under his breath at one moment.

"You know..Milo really likes you.." Jake said, playing with his fingers. Hailey turned her attention back on him, a small beam forming itself on the corners of her lips.

"I really like him too.." She replied, hearing Jake snicker at her oblivious reply.

"No, I mean he really likes you.." Jake repeated himself, emphasising the word 'really'. It took Hailey a few seconds before she then understood what Jake actually meant through his sentence.

"Oh..." Hailey remarked, smirking upon the realisation. She and Jake quietly broke into a fit of laughter, shaking their heads in disbelief. "Ah well..It is what it is.." Hailey rubbed Milo's arm up and down soothingly, hearing a comforted hum come out from the boy as a result. Jake nodded his head in agreement at Hailey's comment.

"This movie is really good. How could he fall asleep?" Jake pointed out, an eyebrow of his raising. Hailey shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Well, you did say that Milo falls asleep a lot, no matter the circumstance." Jake heard his girlfriend reply, shrugging his shoulders as well. "Maybe it's not the movie. Milo probably just feels tired.."

"True.." Jake said, stroking Hailey's collarbone. Hailey managed to push up to him, pressing their shoulders together. Jake smiled, his cheeks turning a shade of red. Hailey's cheeks became a similar colour as well. She then rested her head onto Jake's shoulder, humming in content.

"Mmm, I love you.." Hailey muttered out, closing her eyes peacefully. Jake was about to say the same thing back before somebody beat him to it.

"Yeah..I love..you too.." Milo spoke out in his sleep very quietly, nothing else being heard from him after. Jake and Hailey stared down at him in both puzzlement and astonishment, surprised at what they had just heard.

"Looks like he's dreaming about me.." Hailey joked, laughing silently. It caused Jake to chuckle, rolling his eyes at the statement. He then hooked Hailey's chin, gazing into her dark eyes. He neared her pink lips, their noses lightly pressing against the other's.

"I love you too, Hails.." Jake finally said before he joined his lips with the teal-haired girl's. Hailey instantly reciprocated, kissing him back delightfully. Her hand left Milo's hair as she cupped Jake's warm cheek, caressing it.

They soon pulled away, blushing madly. Jake then fixed his gaze onto the television screen before looking back at Hailey. "Should we continue watching the movie?" He asked, receiving an eager nod from the musician almost immediately.

"Yes!" She replied, her palm caressing Milo's strands once again. Soon enough, Jake and Hailey watched the rest of the movie in eachother's company, enjoying every bit of it as Milo slept the day away, not having enjoyed a nap this much up until now.

-End-

AN: The headcanon of Jake being able to braid hair belongs to Cosmic_Arrowhead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 585 11
Jake and the rest of the club are doing fine, until a new member joins in, putting Jake off the edge. New member seems to want Hailey... But Jake doe...
23K 375 12
Quackity x Wilbur This is just a random Oneshot Book for whenever I come up with random ideas so don't expect fluent updates! Please keep in mind tha...
1.2K 38 5
these are just random one-shots that i write whenever, theres no schedule to how often im gonna upload these im also cross posting these onto ao3 und...
15.5K 460 17
So ummm... I noticed that a lot of people are loving this oneshot I made that someone requested ^^ So I decided to make it to a full on fanfic for yo...