Love my dear belove.....❤

By sahana28___

What happens when Roja loves Arjun and he hates her ? . Will he accept her love and will destiny bring them t... More

Characters.....
Chapter 1 ( Arjun )
Chapter 2 ( Secret )
Chapter 3 ( Hatred )
Chapter 4 ( Who is he ? )
Chapter 5 ( Decision )
Chapter 6 ( Agree or Disagree ? )
Chapter 7 (Engagement )
Chapter 8 ( Mehandi )
Chapter 9 ( First phone call)
Chapter 10 ( Wedding )
Chapter 11 ( Hatred just increased )
Chapter 12 ( Care )
Chapter 13 ( Falooda love )
Chapter 14 ( Love or Hatred ? )
Chapter 15 ( Deeply hurt )
Chapter 16 ( Care without love ? )
Chapter 17 (a birthday of much love)
Chapter 18 ( Conspiracy ? )
Chapter 19 ( Missed you ?)
Chapter 20 ( Different attitude ?)
Chapter 21 ( Distance)
Chapter 22 ( Little moments )
Chapter 23 ( First trip together )
Chapter 24 ( Dubious day )
Chapter 25 ( Unexpected Decision)
Chapter 26 ( New beginning )
Chapter 27 ( Arjun's wife ! )
Chapter 28 ( Imprisonment )
Chapter 29 ( Pregnancy )
Chapter 31 ( Inconsolable pain )
Chapter 32 ( Arjun's pain )
Chapter 33 ( Love vs Ego )
Chapter 34 ( Caring hubby )
Chapter 35 ( His confession)
Chapter 36 - The Princess Arrives

Chapter 30 ( The Nightmare )

572 16 4
By sahana28___

Author's Note : Back to the story . 😍

Author's POV :

6 months later.......

It was Night.......

Arjun was sleeping on Roja's lap beside his baby . Roja was caressing his hair .

Arjun : Roja.......

Roja : Yeah Arjun......

Arjun : Look at my daughter . She will always be her dad's princess forever . My princess .

Roja : Why , don't you want a prince ? .

Arjun : First , I would like to have a princess . Please wifey , don't deny this one wish of mine .

He pouted . Roja smiled and nodded her head .

Arjun : Roja , what shall we name our princess ? .

Roja thought for a while and replied.....

Roja : Arjana ! . ( Ar from Arjun , Ja from Roja with na )

Arjun's face instantly lit up with a smile . He woke up from her lap and gave a peck on her forhead.......

Arjun : Wifey , your taste is damn good ! .

She smiled with pride and replied.....

Roja : Because I'm Achukutty's wife ! .

Arjun's smile widened he kneeled on Roja's shoulder with one hand on her baby bump and other on her another shoulder .

Arjun : Roja , the way you support me , the way you trust me , the way you love me , I'm sure none can love me to this extent . I'm sorry if I had hurt you .

Roja stopped him and replied by holding his face in her palm.....

Roja : Don't speak like this Arjun ! . You  are my world , my everything , my soul . I only expect your love forever . Even after our child's marriage is done . Will you love me ? .

Arjun : Hey wifey , what kind of a question is this ? . We might have many kids , but our love only increases with heights . I love you and will always love you .

I love you Roja ! .

Roja : I love you too Arjun ! .

Arjun placed a soft peck on Roja's forhead and layed on her lap again . Roja admired him and kissed his forhead .

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

At the Jail......

Sham , Priya and Santhosh are arrested . Sham and Santhosh are discussing a plan to deceive Rojun......

Santhosh : That Arjun is escaping each and every time . I don't know , when and how Sham , but we should harm him in some or the other way .

Sham : Santhosh , do you think that's possible ? .

Santhosh : Why not ? .

Because Roja is pregnant and their love is increasing every second.....

A voice pitched in . They found Priya .
She came and sat next to them......

Priya : Santhosh , are you aware that Roja is pregnant ? .

Santhosh : No Priya .

Priya : Santhosh , Roja is pregnant and Arjun is caring for her . Their love is increasing every second . Arjun is expecting his baby .

Santhosh : So ? .

Priya : Targeting Arjun personally isn't good , we should target Roja too .

Sham and Santhosh were clueless......

Sham : What do you mean Priya ? .

Priya : It's simple Sham . Let's separate them .

Sham : But how ? .

Priya : Arjun is hiding a secret from Roja . You know that ? .

Sham :  What secret ? .

Priya : He had loved a girl from his childhood .

Sham and Santhosh were stunned......

Santhosh : Is that true ? .

Priya : Yes . But he doesn't even know her name . He admired her from far away . But do you know who's that girl ? .

Sham : Who ? .

Priya : It's none other than his wife Roja !  .

Sham and Santhosh were awestruck.....

Santhosh : But , how come Arjun isn't aware of it ? .

Priya : Cause Arjun doesn't even know her name and also  , Roja was little chubby during her school days , now she became thin . So he can't identify her properly . But he always feels a connection with her .

Sham : But how do you know all these ? .

Priya : I was also studying in their school . But look at them , now they both are married and are expecting their child .

Sham : Hey , but how did you know that they loved each other and are ready to propose ? . Because you told me to remain quite and not indulge in a fight with Arjun before Arjun's award function as they proposed each other and would stand for each other .

Priya : Because I was the one who was following them during their Ooty trip,  I threatened Arjun to harm him , but as i expected he wasn't scared . But my motive was to create a rift between Arjun and Roja as I know Arjun would not tell that someone had threatened him  to Roja as it keeps her tensed . But I found Arjun's diary . He had written a note to his first love which is Roja  , which he doesn't know....

      Dear , Sweetheart ,
( He refers his first love as sweetheart as he doesn't know her name.......)

  I had been trying to forget you and move on with my wife . But at the beginning , it was quite impossible for me . But I started falling for Roja and I admit it . I love Roja more than anything else and today I have decided to propose her .I don't want to leave my Roja . I can't afford to lose her . I love Roja , only my Roja . Hope you too love someone like my Roja loves me and being loved by someone like I love Roja . ❤ 

                                Roja's Arjun.......

Sham : You are brilliant Priya ! .

Priya : Thank you Sham .

Sham : But how to separate them ? . Arjun's first love is Roja only right ? . How does that help us to separate them ? .

Priya : Wait and see.....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Arjun : Roja , please don't do this .

Roja : Enough of cheating me ! . I'm tired . I don't want to live with you anymore ! .

Roja packs her bags and turns to leave . Arjun holds her hand......

Arjun : Roja , you are my life . Don't go away from me ! . You are carrying our world in your womb . Don't get separated from me and don't keep me away from my child .

Roja : Even our.....sorry my child , also doesn't wants you .

Saying so she jerks her hand from his grip and leaves him in tears......

Arjun wakes up from his dream screaming Roja's name . Roja woke up and caressed his back . He immediately hugged her and shed tears on her shoulder . Roja was clueless of his actions......

Roja : Arjun , what happened ? . Why did you shout my name and woke up ? . Any nightmare ? .

Arjun : Yes , actually.......

She paused him and said......

Roja : Shall I say ? . You got a dream , that......I would get separated from you .

Arjun was stunned......

Arjun : How do you know ? .

She smiled and replied......

Roja : Because I'm your wife ! . I will never leave you . Now come and sleep .

Arjun laid on her lap and she kissed his forhead caressing his hair .

Will Arjun's nightmare turn true or will Roja stand by him ? .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 17.8K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
139K 9.8K 40
(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destiny tied them for... Forever??
48.8K 2.7K 87
Arjun has loved Sunaina for the past one year however she is unaware of his feeling.Arjun is sure of winning her heart till Vikram enters and she get...
141K 13.3K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...