His Miracle 2 (Completed)

By nijaspencer

After being broken up for two years, A'leah and August decide it's best to co-parent but under the same roof... More

Copyright 2017
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
I updated!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Her Miracle Trivia (Part 1)
Chapter 41
Filler Chapter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
You Now
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
HIS MIRACLE 3
His Miracle REMAKE

Chapter 10

43.5K 2.1K 434
By nijaspencer

August

"Sit up and take this." I ordered.

Leah sat up and took the advil and swallowed it down wit' some water.

"What happened last night?" She asked.

"I seen you dancin' wit' some nigga I used ta' sell too. All imma say is he jus' wanted pussy A'leah. I wasn't lettin' you leave wit' that nigga. He's dangerous."

"Why are you lying?"

"Fuck you mean why am I lying? Leah don't start it's too early fa' ya bullshit."

I got up and walked outta her room. I heard her footsteps behind me.

"You just don't want me happy August! Is that what it is!?" She yelled.

"Lower your damn voice yo. Our kids are still sleepin'."

"Why don't you want me happy August? Is it cause I won't give you another chance? Is that it?" She asked with her arms folded.

"You don't get it do you?" I asked.

"No, explain yourself."

"I'm tired of explainin' myself A'leah and I'a shouldn't have to eitha'. If you wanna go ahead and fuck wit' ol dude be my guest. I'm warning ya ass na', if my kids are put in any danger, I'm filing fa' full custody and you don't want that." I threatened.

"Do you have any idea as to who your ass is talking to? I can press charges for putting your hands on me the other day. I have pictures of my bruises when you first gave them to me." She fired back.

"If you wanted ta' report my ass, you would have done it when it happened. But let's remember we raising two kids and ion't think you wanna explain as ta' why I wouldn't be around if you tryna be petty." I smirked.

"Fuck you." She spat.

"Coo'."

I headed downstairs ta' warm up breakfast that I made. Jus' some scrambled cheese eggs, sausage and grits.

"I don't even remember what happened last night. I just remember dancing all over some guy and you stopping me." She mumbled.

"If I ain't stop you, who knows what would have happened ta' you. Leah your the mother of my kids, and I want nothing more fa' you ta' be happy. Ain't nobody jealous of shit because we have history together and can't nobody try and ruin that. I wasn't gone let you walk out that club wit' that nigga. Ion't give a fuck if you was drunk or sober." I said bluntly.

"Do you still love me?" She asked randomly.

"You should already kno' the answer ta' that. I always will but fa' right na', we need ta' be apart. We agreed ta' co-parenting so that's what we finna do aight?" She nodded.

I kno' she wanted a different answer but that's all I was giving her. I need ta' do me fa' a while. I need ta' stop stressin' and focus on August.

"I'm gonna go shower."

"Aight."

She walked down the hall, into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I chuckled at her anger.

Yes, I messed up but I'm payin' fa' it na'. She should be lucky that I still care enough ta' watch over her ass. I could be an asshole and say fuck her but I'm not.

What she said ta' me at therapy really hurt me. You's fuckin' wit' my blood is some really foul shit but I'm not gonna hold it over her head forever.

At some point and time you gotta learn ta' forgive but never forget.

"Daddy, I warm." Mason yawned.

"C'mere man, was' wrong witchu'?" I asked. He ran over ta' me and I picked him up, feelin' his forehead.

"I no no daddy, I sill sleepy." He yawned.

I grabbed a spoon and took the kids Motrin, pouring some on there. I put the spoon to his lips and he swallowed it without hesitation.

"You want some juice so you can go back ta' sleep man?"

"Yesh pease."

I rinsed his sippy cup out and filled it up wit' some grape juice. He took it and walked upstairs wit' him on my hip.

I headed into his room, tuckin' him in and making sure his air was on. He held his teddy bear and closed his eyes.

"Love you man."

"Luh wou two daddy."

I kissed his forehead and walked out of his room. Leah came out her bedroom dressed for work.

"I'm tired." She sighed.

"I'm sorry ta' hear that." I shrugged.

"I'll be working late tonight. My boss said something about me being transferred to the elementary school down the street near your place. Should I pick the kids up there?" She asked.

"Mhm. I made breakfast. If you want it, eat it."

"K."

She walked past me and mumbled something under her breathe. I swea' I can't catch a break.

A'leah

"Why are were you late today?" Orlando asked.

I rolled my eyes and waited for my coffee to finish brewing. Every since I got here, he'd been questioning my whereabouts like he was my man.

"Can you stop asking me all of these questions? All you need to know is that I was late, that's it." I said simply.

Another staff member entered the teacher's lounge. I fixed my coffee and headed back to my office. I had an appointment with a student in a half hour.

Orlando barged right into my office, locking the door behind him. We haven't spoken since the other day and yet this man is being persistent.

"I'm questioning you because I care about you A'leah. You know that." He said sincerely.

"Mr. Wise this conversation is highly inappropriate. If you want to talk outside my office that's fine but you need to leave so I can prep for my student." I smirked.

He huffed and left my office, keeping my door wide open. The student I was meeting with was a new to the high school. She was having communication issues with teachers and her peers. Therefore I took it upon myself to talk to her and design an artistic activity for her since she's in love with art.

"Is this Miss Seoul's office?" She asked sweetly.

"Yes it is, come on in." I smiled.

She sat down and made herself comfortable. I took out my notepad and pen, crossing one leg over the other.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Miss Seoul, the school's psychologist. I was told that your mom wanted you to meet with me." She nodded.

"Yeah, I agreed to. I'm always the new kid. This has been the fifth school I've transferred to in one year."

"Why is that?" I asked.

She got quiet and started messing with her fingers. The kids I work with always get nervous to speak to me especially our first session.

"It's okay, everything you tell me is confidential and only shared with your mom." I assured.

"I lost my virginity to my boyfriend and a few days later he was telling his friends that I was a slut." She said while getting teary eyed.

"Does your mother know?"

"No. I'm scared to tell her."

"Did you and your boyfriend use protection?"

"Yes we did. I'm on the pill and I haven't missed a day."

I nodded and took a few notes.

"Well honesty is always the best policy. I'd sit down and talk to your mom about it. Describe your relationship with her."

"We're very close. We have our days where we bump heads but other than that we're good. There isn't much to tell."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, I'm the baby of four. I have three older brothers." She smiled.

"And what's that like?" I asked.

"Annoying. They are so gross all they do is get on my nerves. I cannot stand their girlfriends. I'll pop one of them asap rocky." She laughed.

"Well missy you don't seem so shy after all. Do your communication issues have to deal with your boyfriend?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I'm afraid I'll open my mouth and someone will call me out of my name. My teachers are cool for the most part but I know they talk about me." She confessed.

I took a few more notes and put my notepad inside my desk.

"Alright. So your mother told me that you like art and to help you with this communication issue, I designed an art activity that I hope you enjoy." I said while walking over to the easel.

She turned her attention to it as I yanked the tarp off of it. It revealed a large canvas.

"What am I painting?"

"That is up to you. I've given you three colors to use to express how you feel. It can be how your feeling right now or at home, wherever you decide. Then I want you to explain it to me."

She nodded and headed over to the easel. Each student I deal with is different obviously but in a good way. When I design these activities, I allow them to showcase their strengths in order to help them overcome a weakness they may have.

About ten minutes later, her painting was finished. I stepped back to admire her work and smiled. She did too.

"Explain this me." I said.

"The color red that's used for the broken heart means anger. I'm angry that my ex boyfriend treated me the way he did. The blue represents the pool of tears. Every tear I've shed this year is because of him and I realized I need to move on and become more open. I shouldn't care as to what others think of me. I know who I am." She explained.

"I couldn't have said that any better." I grinned.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to switch it up show you all what Leah does and how she does her job. I hope you found that interesting.

I hope everyone had a safe Memorial Holiday, I definitely enjoyed myself at the beach.

19 more days of school and your girl will become a junior in the fall!

1) What's Orlando's deal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.7K 25
Aziah And August Are Back Can They Make When There Love Is Tested This Time Are Will These Two Let The Devil Take Over Thier Marriage Read To Find...
13.5K 1.1K 38
As best friends Bree and August have always been there for each other and held each other down. But how far will they go for each other. Will they tr...
1.9K 119 30
Gia and August are back and living their best life. Now happily married and expecting their second child together, things couldn't be any better for...
126K 3.9K 26
Ashanti and August become friends and do a lot of things together. Sooner or later, they fall in love. But as soon as that happens, people from her p...