Forgive and Forget | Harry Po...

By xxgenwritesxx

Amelia Black, daughter of Isabella Black. Starting her third year at Hogwarts, things begin to change. Previo... More

FORGIVE AND FORGET
(OC) CHARACTERS
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
forty-three
fourty-four
A/N

twenty-six

2.2K 50 0
By xxgenwritesxx

*•*
REUNIONS

*•*

Soon after the cousins were reunited Regulus had left, saying he didn't want to see Lucius. Amelia understood, even now she didn't particularly like Lucius, she just tolerated him.

Before he left he made sure to remind Amelia she promised to come back later. Only after she assured him she would did he leave.

Draco and Amelia spent the next few hours catching up and informing each other what had been happening throughout the summer.

"My mother was upset when you weren't able to come round." He said.

Draco was sat down across from Amelia. Together they were working their way through a whole bag of m&ms.

Draco had grown over the summer; he was now taller and to Amelia's delight he'd seem to have finally gone out of his gel phase.

You were now unable to see his receding hairline as it was covered by his bright blonde hair.

"I tried to, I really did. I spent hours, days even arguing with him but he refused to budge."

"I know you did." He said, though he still looked upset. "I was also disappointed haven't seen you all summer."

Amelia turned away from him not wanting to see her cousin upset. "I'm sorry."

Dracos eyebrows furrowed together, "Don't be. It's not your fault, have they been treating you alright?"

"They've been ignoring me if that fits your definition of alright." She said whilst stuffing a handful of sweets into her mouth.

"They've been ignoring you?" He questioned, grabbing the bag of m&ms off of her.

Amelia attempted to pull them back again but failed, "Yeah. Not one of them tried to have a conversation with me really. I mean Remus did when I bumped into him and Regulus tried to but nobody else."

"I'll murder them for you, if you want."

"Blake would definitely help you but let's not, maybe." She smiled, "Wouldn't want any inconvenience or to get thrown in Azkaban."

Draco thought momentarily. "We could do it, if we are careful enough."

Somehow Amelia managed to contain a laugh. "Maybe. Best not to find out though."

Draco sat up and looked around the room. They were sat in Dracos bedroom and it was surprisingly clean and organised.

Back at Malfoy Manor his room was always the messiest with clothes would be scattered all over the floor along with various other possessions.

The only room that would be close to clean would be his wardrobe. Draco loved his wardrobe. He took pride in his appearance, always wearing the most pristine and well thought outfits.

"Are you excited for the match tomorrow?" He asked, still gazing over his room.

Amelia too found herself glancing around, "Yeah. More excited to see the others though."

Draco swayed his head. "I've seen them over the summer, except Blake. Though, father does believe she's a pureblood. I think they're all staying in the same section as your guardians." He laughed out the second part of the sentence making Amelia groan.

"Of course they pick the worst section." She complained, standing up to her feet. "Come on then let's go find them."

On their way out of the Malfoy's tent, they quickly informed Narcissa of their whereabouts, she happily let them go off. With a kiss to the cheek from the mother, they were on their way.

*•*

Luckily the section where the others were staying wasn't that far from where they were - a simple five minute walk.

Throughout their journey they saw multiple wizard families, with kids as young as six prancing around the fields that went on for miles and miles.

Amelia hadn't noticed they arrived at the section until she was tackled into a hug, it was a fierce hug but very recognisable. Knowing who it was she hugged them tighter.

"Good to see you to Blake." She greeted, finally letting go. Instantly a toothy grin was on face, excited to see her friend for the first time in over a month.

"I'm so glad to see you!" Blake shrieked, hugging her once more.

Similar to Draco, Blake had grown over the summer. Her hair was now longer but was still neatly presented like it always was. She had grown taller slightly, but not loads unlike Draco.

Her skin was practically glowing so much that Amelia suspected she had started using various skin care products.

Then, Pansy had ran over towards them, instantly pulling Amelia into a hug and she offered Blake a smile.

"Wow thanks guys. I feel very welcomed here." He shouted, running to catch up with them.

Amelia smirked. "Sorry Draco. I haven't seen Blake and Pansy in what feels like years."

"Yeah!" Agreed Blake, still holding Amelia's hand in hers. "Besides Theo is over there, you can speak to him."

Amelia felt bad for not seeing Theo sat under a tree staring at him. When she finally noticed she rushed towards him.

"Hey Theo!"

"Well look at you!" He started to say, "Haven't you grown over the summer!"

Theo then proceeded to take her hand and twirl her causing Amelia to laugh.

"You've grown taller. You look more mature now." Amelia noted.

Theo rolled his eyes. "Wow thanks princess."

"Princess?" Amelia was shocked by the new nickname.

"Yeah," He shrugged, "just thought of it."

Blake, Pansy and Draco had appeared as their conversation came to a haunt. Theo quickly greeted Draco and then the group of four sat down under neath the tree.

"Where are the others?" Amelia asked.

"I'm not sure." Pansy answered, Theo also said he didn't know.

"Mother says they're in the sections further away."

"We'll have to try find them before the game tomorrow." Amelia thought out loud,

Pansy agreed. "Definitely."

They then went off into two separate conversations. Theo and Draco began talking about what fourth year may bring whereas Blake, Pansy and Amelia talked about their summer.

Amelia was happy that despite their own believes, forced upon by their parents, none of them were making snarky comments towards Blake.

"You went to Rome?" Amelia exclaimed, surprised.

Blake grinned. "Yeah! It was great."

"I bet it was."

"I wish I could've taken you." Blake said, laying her head in Amelia's lap. "Get you away from them."

Amelia gave her a sad smile, "I doubt James would let me. Wouldn't even let me spend a few nights with the Malfoy's."

Pansy scoffed. "What a joke. And then he has the audacity to ignore you."

Amelia didn't respond, instead she spent a few moments admiring the surroundings. Each way they looked they were surrounded by nature. Various flowers spread out across the field.

At the very end of the field she was able to see the group tents that belonged to her biological family.

She saw Leo, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Olivia all messing about throwing a ball to one another and then Charlotte speaking to Remus.

Sirius and James were also laughing and running around the place whilst Regulus and Lily watched from the distance. It seemed that Marlene was also present, polishing a broom.

Amelia was about to look away when she remembered she'd go back so that they knew she was alive.

She mentally wanted to slap herself for remembering.

"Will you come to my tent with me?" She looked down to face Blake and Pansy.

Pansy opened her eyes, meeting Amelia's. "Fine. But your buying me food tomorrow."

"And me!" Blake added, getting up off the floor.

"I'd probably be forced to anyway."

Pansy grinned. "Let's go then. Can I curse Harry pretty please, or Olivia. I hate that girl."

"You hate everyone." Amelia pointed out, standing

up. She then helped Pansy and alerted the boys that they were leaving.

Both of the boys refused to let them go alone and insisted they came with. Amelia wanted to tell them no but after they both gave their puppy dog eyes she gave in.

"I swear if any of you'd do anything stupid." She warned as they began walking. "I'll curse you all myself."

"Awh, I love you too Miss. Black." Blake cooed.

Amelia glared at her. "Carry on, Miss Rhodes, and watch what happens."

Draco laughed. "We will be on our best behaviour."

"Promise!" Theo added.

Amelia didn't realise how much their presence would distract the massive group of people. Each of them stopped what they were doing and began staring at them.

"You know it's rude to stare." She commented.

Most of them turned away and continued doing what they were before except James and Sirius, who opted to meet them.

"Amelia." James greeted, giving a nod to her companions.

"Hi. Can we go to my room now or are you going to make us freeze out here?" She offered no slight hint that she was happy to see them.

"Why don't you play Quidditch with us? I understand all of you are on Slytherin team right?"

"I'm not." Pansy shrugged, "I like watching it just not playing it. Especially not after Amelia got knocked out during first year."

"I'm not even a Slytherin." The Ravenclaw of the group said.

"You got knocked out!" Both James and Sirius screamed out of shock and horror.

"It's not a big deal. Bound to happen every once in a while." Amelia protested.

Draco rolled his eyes. "Not really."

"Wow. Thanks for agreeing with me. Can we go now?" She asked again, growing impatient and desperate to get inside, away from the Gryffindors.

"Yeah, sure. Uh, are you all staying for dinner?" James asked. "I think Lily is doing a barbecue.

"Narcissa has already offered." Amelia informed, knowing neither of the other five would speak up, except from Blake.

"Right okay." James nodded, Sirius looked bored again and walked off towards Remus.

"Make sure your back here by ten at the latest." James stated.

"Will do." Amelia gave him a thumbs up.

Then the teenagers were finally able to go inside the tent and entering Amelia's room.

"Woah." Theo spoke, spinning around the room, "A lot nicer then Dracos room."

Draco rolled his eyes, an action he did a lot. "Yeah well I am not a perfectionist forgive me."

"I just take pride in my room. Besides I haven't even been in here yet, I went straight to Dracos." Amelia told him, sitting down on her bed.

Pansy immediately began going through her unpacked bag. "I can tell. Come on, I'll help you."

"Oo! I'll help."

Amelia smiled, Blake and Pansy always loved to organise things, especially if they weren't even her belongings.

Amelia guessed she liked knowing what she would be able to 'borrow' of her.

"Great." Amelia replied, sitting down on her bed and watching the chaos before her unfold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 441 30
Rosabella Black is going into her fourth year at Hogwarts, along with her three best friends Ron, Hermione and Harry. After finding out her Father, S...
315K 15K 78
She was thought to be dead by her father and the whole world. They were all wrong. She wakes up from her slumber of fifty years and finds that everyt...
82.6K 1.5K 51
What happens when Sirius black has a daughter a couple months older than Harry. But he cant raise her because he is sent to azkaban. What happens wh...
109K 4.2K 39
[Book 1] ❝ π“π‘πž 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐨 𝐒𝐬 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭. ❞ Serena grew up well sheltered in a Muggle suburb with her mother...