Sacrifices; Stiles Stilinski...

By _ashley_writez

"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew a... More

Cast
Playlist
Episode 1 Chapter 1
Episode 1 Chapter 2
Episode 2 Chapter 3
Episode 4 Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Episode 5 Chapter 6
Episode 6 Chapter 7
Episode 6 Chapter 8
Episode 6 Chapter 9
Episode 7 Chapter 10
Episode 8 Chapter 11
Episode 9 Chapter 12
Episode 9 Chapter 13
Episode 10 Chapter 14
Episode 10 Chapter 15
Episode 10 Chapter 16
Episode 11 Chapter 17
Episode 11 Chapter 18
Episode 11 Chapter 19
Episode 12 Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Episode 13 Chapter 23
Episode 13 Chapter 24
Episode 13 Chapter 25
Episode 14 Chapter 26
Episode 14 Chapter 27
Episode 15 Chapter 28
Episode 15 Chapter 29
Episode 16 Chapter 30
Episode 16 Chapter 31
Episode 18 Chapter 32
Episode 18 Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Episode 20 Chapter 35
Episode 20 Chapter 36
Episode 20 Chapter 37
Episode 21 Chapter 38
Episode 22 Chapter 39
Episode 22 Chapter 40
Episode 22 Chapter 41
Episode 23 Chapter 42
Episode 23 Chapter 43
Episode 1 Chapter 44
Episode 1 Chapter 45
Episode 1 Chapter 46
Episode 2 Chapter 47
Episode 2 Chapter 48
Episode 2 Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 3 Chapter 52
Episode 3 Chapter 53
Episode 3 Chapter 54
Episode 4 Chapter 55
Episode 4 Chapter 56
Episode 5 Chapter 57
Episode 5 Chapter 58
Episode 6 Chapter 59
Episode 7 Chapter 60
Episode 7 Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Episode 9 Chapter 63
Episode 9 Chapter 64
Episode 10 Chapter 65
Episode 11 Chapter 66
Episode 12 Chapter 67
Episode 12 Chapter 68
Epilogue
Teen Witch Series

Episode 12 Chapter 21

239 6 0
By _ashley_writez

Scott and Deucalion waited patiently for Jennifer to arrive. They saw her figure walking in the fog along with another figure walking behind her. Scott recognized it. The other figure was Derek. Jennifer and Derek came inside the warehouse and stood side by side.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked.

"This might be hard to believe but I'm actually trying to help you," he replied.

"Ooh, like brother against brother. How very American this is," Deucalion commented. "Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees, slit a baby's throat perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me? Or is it twelve now?" he kept asked, his voice becoming more disorient after each question.

Deucalion transformed into his werewolf form as did Derek. They flashed each other's colored, glowing eyes at each other before attacking one another. Derek swung with his right arm first, claws extended, but Deucalion managed to grab it. Derek then swung with his left arm, but the same thing happened. Deucalion forced them down as Jennifer came up to them. She tried pushing him away with the force of her will, but he didn't budge. He chuckled lowly at the reaction.

He moved his hands to both of their necks. He lifted them both off the ground by their necks, cutting off their airflow. He chuckled again before dropping both of them to the ground.

Derek recovered quickly and tried swinging at him again. But Deucalion dodged it, pushing his arm away. He threw Derek into a pile of tires while Jennifer got up from the ground. Before she could get a chance to strike, Deucalion swung at her face then pushed her body away all the way back to the entrance. She fell to the ground harshly, whimpering in pain.

Deucalion picked Jennifer up by her hair and started dragging her to Scott. He made her kneel beside him as he kept eye contact with Scott.

"Kill her," he ordered, his voice booming. "Do it."

When Scott hesitated, he roared loudly, making Scott kneel down and transform into his werewolf form. His roar echoed throughout the warehouse.

"Now, kill her," he growled. "Your parents are dying. That storm you hear; she's burying them alive. It's her connection to the telluric currents. Kill her and it ends."

"It won't end. Not with me," she denied. "He'll have you kill everyone you love. It's what he does."

"They're dying, Scott. Your mother and the parents of your best friends. Kill her now, and it's over. Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer."

"They're not dead yet," Scott spoke.

"Who's going to save them? Your friends?"

Scott got up from the floor and flashed his golden yellow eyes at him.

"My pack."

Deucalion growled at him. He ran over to Scott and grabbed the back of his neck and his wrist.

"Maybe you just need a little guidance," he said, pushing Scott to Jennifer, who was now on the floor without Deucalion's support.

Scott turned to Deucalion. "I forgot to tell you something. Something that Gerard told me. "Deucalion... isn't always blind"."

He took out some flash bombs and threw them to the floor. Both Jennifer and Scott took the opportunity while he was blinded to get away. Deucalion swapped the air around him, the light stinging his eyes.

The lunar eclipse started. All three werewolves transformed back into their human forms, losing their supernatural power.

"The eclipse," Deucalion realized. "It started."

Scott looked at the entrance and found that Jennifer was gone. "Oh no."

He took a step forward and squinted at the figure that was appearing in the fog. It was the darach. It strutted through the entrance in a new outfit that blew in the wind.

The darach screeched before pushing Scott forcefully into a pile of stacked buckets. It turned to Deucalion who was practically quivering in fear. The darach threw Deucalion over her. She started to bang Deucalion's head against the ground. He grunted in pain after each hit. His blood pooled around his head as she kept attacking him.

"Jennifer!" Derek called, making her stop and look at him. "He doesn't know."

"Know what?" she spat with a disoriented voice.

"What you really look like," he answered. She looked at him then back at Deucalion. "He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack because he's never seen the price you've paid."

"No," she said, kneeling down to him. "No, he hasn't."

She covered his eyes with her hands to heal his eyes. He started screaming in pain which made both Derek and Scott question if he was alright. She removed her hand from his eyes, revealing his light blue eyes perfectly healed.

"Turn to me," she ordered. "Turn to me!"

He started hyperventilating as he did what she said and slowly turned his head. His breaths got shorter once he saw the monster that was there. She transformed back into her "regular" form and smirked psychotically at him. She was about to end his life before she suddenly felt a sudden pain in her head. She stumbled back but was caught by Derek before she fell to the ground.

"What is this?" she asked tiredly.

"Healing him made you weak just like healing Cora did to me," he replied. "You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes."

"Then you do it," she said, her voice softer. "You kill him."

He faked a small smile at her before letting it drop. "No."

"What?"

"Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator. I don't have to be a killer." His hand traveled to her neck and started to slightly cut off her air ways. "Let the go."

She grunted, regaining her strength. She scowled at him before pushing him into a wooden plank. She punched him in the face three times. She stopped when she looked him in the eyes.

"Derek..." she whispered.

When he couldn't meet her gaze, her expression formed from an apologetic one to a stone-cold expression. She started to walk away from him but stopped when she heard him get up from the floor. She turned around just when he tried to attack her and pushed him to a wall of stone. She started banging him aggressively against it.

The lunar eclipse stopped. making the orange filter fade away. Derek flashed his electric blue eyes at her.

"Your fifteen minutes are up."

He pushed her onto the ground where she landed harshly. Just as Scott got up from the ground, she took out a handful of mountain ash and threw it above her. It magically spread out into a circle that surrounded her. The mountain ash barrier made all three werewolves pause.

"Like I told you, Derek, either you or the parents. Well, I guess I'll just have to take them now. In a few minutes, they'll be dead, and I won't need a lunar eclipse, even to kill a demon wolf."

Scott looked her dead in the eye before putting his hands up against the barrier. Jennifer smirked when she realized what he was doing.

"You've tried this before, Scott. I don't remember you having much success."

He ignored her words as he pushed against the barrier. The force of the barrier was trying to push him back, but he fought through it. They maintained eye contact as he pushed through the barrier. Jennifer's smirk was wiped off her face when she realized what he was doing was working. Derek and Deucalion watched in curiosity and shock when they realized he was making past the barrier. His eyes turned from his golden yellow eyes to dark red, alpha eyes. Scott successfully put one leg in through the barrier, making Jennifer jump back in fear. He then stepped into the barrier, breaking it apart. Jennifer was pushed back onto the ground due to the force of the barrier.

"How did you do that," she breathed shakily.

"I'm an alpha now," he answered. "Whatever you're doing to cause this storm, make it stop, or I'll kill you myself. I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes."

"It won't change the color of mine, so allow me" Deucalion spoke, before running to attack Jennifer.

Before he could get a chance to slash Jennifer's throat, she was lifted off the ground and turned to face the entrance. The three werewolves furrowed their brows but realized who was doing it when they heard a familiar voice.

"Sorry, Deucalion, but my spotlight's been stolen one too many times."

They all lifted their heads to the entrance and saw Cassie walk in with her arm held up high as she controlled Jennifer's movements. But something was different about her. Her eyes were different. Instead of the vibrate purple color, they were pitch black.

"Cassie, don't."

"She killed my sister, Scott. So please, enlighten me about how I shouldn't kill her," she said, keeping her eyes on Jennifer's petrified face.

"Because I know what you're thinking. And trust me, Cassie, this isn't how you get justice for Emily. This isn't justice."

Cassie thought his words in her head. She simply smirked before speaking again.

"You're right, Scott. This isn't justice," she said. "It's revenge."

And with a snap of her fingers, she snapped Jennifer's neck. All three of the werewolves cringed at the sound of her neck snapping. She fell to the ground with cold and lifeless eyes staring right back at Cassie's.

Cassie thought she'd have some sort of remorse for killing her, but she didn't. In fact, she felt more powerful than ever.

But the powerful feeling was drowned out by disappointment.

She thought that if she killed Jennifer, she'd move on from Em's life. But she didn't. She was still the same girl who lost her sister.

Cassie looked up at Scott, her black eyes fading to their natural blue ones.

"See you at school," she spoke before walking away and leaving them to take care of Jennifer's body.

~~

A/N: Hey guys. So, I know I haven't updated in a while; I've just been a bit busy and stressed with everything that's going on in my life right now. I hope you guys understand. And just know it's nothing to worry about.

Another thing is, I've been thinking about writing a prequel to the whole Teen Witch trilogy after I'm done writing the third book. But I'm not sure if you guys would like it since the whole book would be about Cassie's journey with her witch powers before she came to Beacon Hills. So, like when she was in middle school and stuff like that. I'm just going to ask you guys first to see if you would like to read it. You guys can vote in the comments yes or no.

Yes for prequel -->

No for prequel -->

Prefer not to participate -->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.8K 95
๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
65.2K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
8.1K 316 9
"๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๏ฟฝ...
108K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› - ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก." F...