Belonging To Master Kenwood (...

By XMidnightBlissX

In a world where the relationship of a Dom and Sub are normal, a quiet boy named Vincent has yet to find a ri... More

~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chaper 7~
~Chapter 8~
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
🦋Charater Profiles🦋
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~AUTHOR NOTE~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
Q&A
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
Chapter 32
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Q&A Answers~
~Chapter 38~
Valentine's Day Special Part 1
Valentine's Day Special Part 2
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
Chapter 41
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
Q&A Questions
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 61~

~Chapter 55~

2K 85 2
By XMidnightBlissX

~James' Point of view~

As I pulled back into the drive way I gave a defeated and exhausting huff. Although my meeting was beyond boring, I was able to come to an agreement with my company for a new investment. I shut the car off and began making my way to the door.

A day of relaxation was definitely needed with my subs. The past 24 hours had been the most stressful and agonizing period I've ever been through. And to top it off, I have a business party to attend and host in the coming days for the celebration of the anniversary of my corporation. I was definitely out of gas to continue working as hard as I have been.

Upon opening door, Vincent,Noah and Tyson approached me happily for my return.

"Now that didn't take as long as I expected." Blake commented while walking up.

"I tried my best to get it over with as quickly as possible." I replied. "I hope you two were on your best behavior."

"We were master. We stayed indoors for a bit then went for a walk."

I glanced at Blake for his approval. He nodded in agreement to Noah's statement.

"I'll be taking my leave now. I know you probably still have things to do so I'll be on my way. Plus I have some matters to attend to for myself."

I nodded as Blake spoke before his departure. I made sure to let him know of the business party I'll be hosting and invited him. He accepted my invitation and made his way to his car. While doing so, I noticed him looking down the street as a girl could be faintly seen in her garden before closing the front door.

I made my walk back towards the boys ready to hear about their day. I sat on the couch and loosened my tie as they sat on each side of me. Tyson made sure to plop himself in front of us on the floor and began to yawn.

"So where did you two walk?" I questioned with an interested tone.

"Nowhere too far master. Just a few blocks and back to get fresh air." Noah answered.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes master." He responded with his cute smile.

"We met someone new too." Vincent added.

"Did you now?"

"Yeah. Her name was Marley and she lives a few houses down. She was real nice. She told us she lives with her brother and that their isn't a lot of subs that live in this neighborhood. She even invited us to garden with her sometimes." Noah informed.

"That sounds interesting." I commented with a chuckle. Only my subs could befriend new people and click with them instantly. Plus hearing about this 'Marley' and seeing Blake staring down some girl....definitely made me put two and two together. I'm sure he'll go after her in no time. After ending my internal thought I began to hear Noah's stomach rumble.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"Are you two hungry?"

"A little." Vincent responded. "Master Blake bought us muffins but...could we go out to eat?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes.

I wagered at the thought of going out. Part of me was tired, but the other part of me knew that Vincent and Noah deserved a day out.

"Alright. We can go get something to eat." I looked at my watch and saw it was around 2. "I guess this can count as lunch." I added.

Vincent's and Noah's faces lit up at the approval of their request. I lifted myself up off the couch and followed the boys to the front door.

I decided I would treat them and visit Mr.Romano's restaurant.

Upon pulling up, they both got excited and eager to go inside.

"Ahhhh I see you've come to see me again." Mr Romano joked.

"Yes. I couldn't stay away from your delicious dishes." I replied with a smile. Noah and Vincent stuck close to me as I spoke to Mr.Romano.

~Vincent Point of View~

I watched as James and Mr.Romano interacted. It was nice to see James smile and chuckle a bit. Mr.Romano made sure to seat us in a nice and secluded area. It was a different seating from our first visit, but nonetheless it was nice. Once we were seated, James made sure to check in on how were doing after everything the pending night.

It was definitely something different. I never expected James to ask how we were feeling. I felt as though he genuinely cared about our entire wellbeing. From physically,to mentally, and emotionally. James always expressed his concern for our well-being. I now realized he had us seated in this secluded for this very discussion.

"I....I feel fine master." Noah answered while fidgeting with his cup of sweet tea. "I was scared when everything happened, but I was happy you made it in time."

After Noah spoke, James directed his gaze towards me. I took a pause before answering as our food was brought to us. Once the waitress was gone,I mustered up the courage to speak.

"I...In the moment of everything happening....I was terrified that Peter would've taken us....I was scared you weren't going to get to us in time...." I paused as I quivered in between my speech. As I looked up towards James he looked fully engaged and wanting to hear me finish. Noah was quietly eating and trying not make any noise. As I glanced back over to James, he sat back in his seat still awaiting for me to continue. He never once rushed me though. And for that,I had greatly appreciated it.

"When you finally showed up...I was relieved. I know seeing you kill....might've been a little traumatizing....but...I don't know...I....I didn't feel bad for him......I felt nothing for him....it probably sounds inhumane, but I'm happy he's gone forever." As I finished talking, I finally looked back up at James. The entire time I spoke I kept my eyes casted down as I rolled a meatball back and forth on my plate with my fork. I probably sounded heartless, and because of that, I was afraid to see whatever expression James was going to give to me.

"I did what I did to protect you two. And I regret nothing."

I listened as James spoke firmly. He had no remorse in his voice. And surprisingly, it didn't alarm or make me feel uncomfortable.

"I told you he would've gotten what was coming to him, and I meant it. No one will hurt the either of you and get away with it."

With James finishing his statement he sipped some of his wine then followed it up with water.

I relaxed a bit at the firm and truthful words that James spoke. I always thought him saying he would always be there and protect us was just a saying. But now I knew he meant it.

It felt relieving to know that James stood strong on his words.

"Now where's that smile I love to see upon your face?" James asked before sipping his wine again. I could tell he directed his question at me because I was more affected than Noah was.

He reached over the short circular table and lifted my head with his fingertips. While pulling me into a kiss, he slipped some of his wine into my mouth. I was taken aback but was drawn back into him as he gave me an intimate kiss. As he pulled away, I felt bashful as my arousal heighten.

"There's that look I've come to love on your face." James complimented with a smirk.

After eating and finishing our food, James paid and we were on our way. It felt good to have expressed my thoughts to James.

"Is there anywhere you two like to stop before we head back home?" James asked while opening the car door for us.

"Could we go shopping for new clothes?" I asked.

James looked at his watch for a moment before wagering his answer.

"We can stop at the mall for a bit I guess." He finally answered. And with that, a smile crept its way upon my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 18.7K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
1.5M 28.9K 28
Step into the hottest BDSM club around and meet the Doms of Stronghold When Adam Rawn meets Mistress Angela at a new club called Chained, she describ...
19K 694 33
It's the 2060s and the vampires recently took over the world from the humans who were destroying it. Most of my stories are ageplay littles from the...