I SEE NOW; Miles Quaritch X N...

By sheakiller999

Sok'anya is Neytiri's best friend since they were young. During the war on Pandora, she had lost her parents... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
A/N
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
A/N 2:
Baby & The Ilus: Oneshot
Blueberry Jelly: Oneshot
56
57
58
59
☀️A/N: This summer☀️
60
Recom Characters Playlist
61 (End)
EXTRA
| MANSK FANFIC |

02

6.7K 214 110
By sheakiller999

After eating, Spider was asleep on his mother's lap. Sok'anya sang to him softly in Navi as she combed away his dreads from his face. She remembers how small he used to be as a baby. Now, he's growing up so fast and he's come a long way. She's thankful for the great mother for blessing her with a son.

The peace was interrupted by Miles who entered the cell with his breathing mask on. Sok'anya didn't pay attention to him. Or at least she tried not to. She scoots over once Miles sat down beside her. She could feel him staring at her and it was weird but her heart was beating fast. He did sit a bit too close to her and she's never been that close to a male before. Soon, the awkward silence between was cut short.

"I just realized I never asked for your name. Mine is Miles Quaritch"

"Miles...quotich"

"Uh try again missy"

"Miles...Quaritch..." she attempted again and Miles nods his head proudly. "Yeah, that's it. Now, tell me your name sweetie"

"Sok'anya Te Anulyia Tsiona'ite" she introduced herself while reaching to take in air from the mask.

Miles brain was processing the name carefully. It sounded like a lot so he was confused where her name ended. "So...ania..." he tried but she shook her head. "Sawk...ahn yah...don't begin with So. Say it as Sawk"

"Sawk...ahn...yah...Sok'anya?"

"Yes"

Miles was quite proud of himself. The name wasn't too hard. Maybe he was overthinking the whole thing. "It's nice to meet you Sok'anya" he stuck his hand out to her. She tilts her head while looking at his five fingered hand and looks back at him before carefully reaching her hand out to shake his.

"There you go darlin'.Now, did you and Spider eat that sandwich?"

"It taste unpleasant. Spider only ate it" She replied before bringing the breathing mask to her face.

"Oh" Miles said as he itched the side of his shaved head. He should've known that Navi's weren't a favor of human food. Especially if it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "So what do you eat then princess? I can't have you starvin".

Sok'anya frowns along with her ears going down "My name not princess" she didn't understand all the nicknames of sweetie, darling or princess but she could feel her cheeks heating up from it.

"Oh come on, I know what your name is. But I like calling you nicknames. It's fun" he smirks which made her roll her eyes.

"Fruit...do you have any fruit?" She asked.

Miles sighed in realization that they didn't have any to begin with. "Unfortunately we do not have any fruit"

"Can...can I go to forest and grab some?" She asked him.

"Absolutely not. How can I trust you to go picking for fruits? I can't have you escaping"

"Then I starve" She didn't care if they did starve her. As long as Spider has something to eat and that he's still alive and unharmed that's all that matters to her. They were using her anyways so why did they care if she ate?

"Look we don't have fruits but you are going to eat whatever is given. You gonna be with us for a while honey" With that, he left the room.

~~~~~~~~

For the past few days, Sok'anya refused to eat the food. Spider insisted that she eat a little bit for his sake not wanting his mom to starve. Miles and Lyle had started to force feed her and took probably his whole team to help out since she kept hissing and thrashing.

Other than the disgusting food, she taught them all new words each day. She started off simple with the greetings then taught them how to have small conversations in Na'vi.

"Any cuss words in your language?" Lyle asked her. Sok'anya rolls her eyes in annoyance "You curse a lot in English already. What benefit you need to cuss in Na'vi?" She questioned which made Zdog and Ja hold back their laughter.

"Never mind" Lyle shakes his head. At least he knew a couple of curses in Spanish thanks to Lopez who taught him back in the days. Lopez smirks after rest his mug on the table "I could teach you some of my native tongue mami"

"What you speak?" She asked in curiosity. "Espoñal baby. You'll learn it quickly" Lopez winks at her. Being a flirt with the guest. (Edited 7/22)

"But you not know Na'vi quickly"

"This bitch " Lopez said in Spanish as he shook his head before picking up his mug again to take a sip of his drink while Lyle laughs. "Moron" Sok'anya mutters as she picks back at her remains of food. That's the one word she didn't teach them. Spider held back his laugh with the cup of water towards his mouth.

"What does skxqwng mean?" Ja asked her. She didn't reply to him which Ja just took the meaning as an insult. It wasn't towards him so he didn't push further for answer.

"By the way girlie, do you have any other weapons? I mean, I saw how you worked that whip and I was impressed" Praised Zdinarsk.

"I...I never use gun...or arrow...just my whip and my knife" Sok'anya slowly looks at her and soon she was looking at everyone else. "Why you want to know?" She asked nervously.

"Because if you are gonna be with us and teaching us your ways. You might as well learn from us too in case we aren't around you or your son" Zdog reasoned but

"I don't want gun. It's too loud and difficult to use" The Na'vi takes a bite of the granola bar that Mansk handed to her.

"You just pull the trigger and bam! Work is done. It's better for hunting too" Lyle explains in his own way which didn't convince her at all to consider a gun. Soon, Miles approached their table while getting halfway geared up.

"Alright everyone, let's get ready to roll"

~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, they geared up and prepared to head over to the helicopter. Spider was the first one inside before the others and immediately sat behind a mounted gun machine and positioned it up, just fascinated by how big it is and even imagined taking every enemy out with this thing.

"Woah! Hold on there hot shot!" Miles moves the boy over to the next seat. "Alright now you listen up. There's a tracker built into that mask. We hit the ground and you take off? I'll have you back in two minutes and I will give you an old-school ass whippin'. Understood?"

Spider looks at him with annoyance before being shook slightly by Miles "Understood?" He repeats again. "Yes sir" Spider rolls his eyes as Miles let go of him. Sok'anya sat next to Spider and next to her was Mansk. She honestly didn't mind him. This man doesn't speak much of a word to her since they've met. If anything, conversations between them aren't very long.

"Strap in" Mansk reminded her. Sok'anya looks down seeing that she wasn't buckled in. "R-Right" she said and immediately made sure that she was strapped in tight. "As for you mama..." Miles goes over to her and attaches a black band bracelet around her wrist. "There's a tracker built in this. If you take off running, I'll have you back here and I will also give you the old school spankin'. Understood?"

Spider turns his head over at Miles with a "Really?"

"What is old school spankin'?" Sok'anya asked with a confused expression which made Lopez and Prager giggling in the background.

She looks so innocent...fuck...

Miles gulps "I-I'm not explaining it to you unless you wanna find out" That's when Lyle gladly butts in to explain it but in his own way of course. "He's basically going to bend you over his lap and slap your—"

"ALRIGHT CHOP CHOP!" Miles shouted as he leaned out the side of the chopper and slams one of his palm against the awning to tell the pilots to take off. Back to Lyle explaining the old school spanking, the Na'vi woman frowns. "It sound painful"

"Not really" Said Zdinarsk which caused almost the whole squad to look at her. Soon, the chopper took off into the sky. Sok'anya didn't like this flying transportation. She missed her Ikran and wonders if he's looking for her. Inhaling the nature air, she was just relieved to be outdoors and not inside where she needed a mask to not suffocate in air she didn't belong with. The ride wasn't bad as she thought but she preferred her Ikran. She noticed a 'W' tattooed on the neck of Lyle and asked him about it.

"Oh! Just my first initial of my last name! Wainfleet!"

"You love yourself a lot" Sok'anya didn't mean that in a mean manner it was more of a compliment.

"Hell yeah I do! The others love me just as much right guys?" The male turn over to the other Recoms.

"Yeah" The response was lame coming from everyone that Lyle had crossed his arms like a child "Fuck you guys"

"I think it's unique..." Sok'anya half smiles. She hoped that was the right word. "Thank you! At least the Na'vi appreciates me!" Lyle said.

At the corner of Miles eyes, he listens and sees how his team bonded well with Sok'anya. He was a bit jealous that whenever it came to him, Sok'anya was always cautious and didn't joke with him or even laugh with him. Hell, not even laugh at him. He knows that her and spider didn't fully have their trust but to be close like that? He didn't have that with her. Not only did he want to be close to his son but to Sok'anya as well.

I need to earn that trust. That's my only way of getting to Sully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 291 24
Yn moves to Pandora with her husband, Jake. Her world falls apart when Jake meets the Navi, when he falls in love with the planet. Miles is there to...
119K 2.4K 40
When Mai meets her best friend Neteyam's brother Lo'ak she just knew her life was about to change completely. Mai's family died in a war against the...
29.3K 315 21
Neteyam fanfic | The Sullys took care of me when my parents died in an attack from the sky people. I was eight when it happened, and since then, Jake...
62.4K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...