23

A few weeks went by, everyone had forgotten that they had a mission to complete. Well, they didn't forget but they didn't care about it as much. There was no luck in finding Sully and they didn't want to leave the forest. It was like a new home for them.

Within those weeks, everyone found out about Zdog and Walker's relationship. They just happened to get caught by Lopez who saw them making out alone in the Marui. Walker didn't care at this point if they found out but she felt that Lopez didn't have to exaggerate so much about his discovery of two females kissing. Miles kind of had a feeling those two were that close. He didn't care though. He knew that Zdinarsk and Walker were inseparable since day one.

Sok'anya didn't mind it either plus Na'vi's fall in love with whoever. It wasn't always a mated pair between a man and woman. So this is nothing new to her. Sok'anya was quite happy for them.

As for Spider being a kid, he became attached to the Recoms as if they are like his uncles and aunties he never had. He was playfully around them. When he was with the Sully's he played with them all the time. He's closer to them in age range. The boy thought about them all the time. He missed them a lot especially Kiri. But now he plays with the Recoms by pulling at their tails and being chased around by them. There was a lot of them so it was even more fun.

While doing some crafting, Sok'anya watches them from the pod and smiles brightly at their interaction. She also changed her hair style a bit by adding a few flowers in her hair. Not too long, Miles came to join her and brought her some water. "Hey there beautiful, still working on that basket?" He asked.

"Yea, I'm almost done but I'm gonna take a break. My hands are starting to get sore" Sok'anya placed the weaved basket aside and took a drink of water. "How are you feeling?" She asked him.

"I'm feeling good, you must be feeling the same?" Miles wraps an arm around her waist as they looked at the others who were still horsing around. "Yes, I feel wonderful" Sok'anya leans into his touch as they saw Spider jump onto Lyle's back which made her laugh lightly. It made her remember how Spider played with the Sully kids when they were small.

| Flashback |

"Lo'ak is it!" Kiri announces as her tags her brother on his shoulder and runs away from him. Spider and Neteyam ran away from him. "No fair! I'm always it!" Lo'ak whines. "I'll be it!" Spider laughs as he chases the Na'vi children around. Sok'anya watches them making sure they play nicely and not hurt themselves or hurt each other on accident. She looks over at her best friend who didn't look quite happy. Sok'anya frowns as she scoots closer to her.

"It's okay Neytiri. He's a kid. I'll be raising him. He will be nothing like his father or those sky people. He's already learn-"

"You are making a great mother, Sok. But this boy is human, no matter how much you teach him to be like one of us. You cannot change him"

"That's...that's not what I'm trying to do. I know he's human...but he's my human, my little baby. And I'm gonna protect him just like I would protect my people. Rest assured"

| End of Flashback |

Sok'anya blinks her eyes a few times as she hears Miles calling her name. "Sok? Honey, you with me?"

"Hm? Oh! I'm here. Sorry I think I just...spaced out"

"You're good, it happens to all of us" Miles placed a kiss against her temple making her blush.