49

"LET US GO!" Spider kicked and thrashed. Collison had tossed the boy into the nearby open water before he caught up with Girgis who was still holding Ignacia. Spider quickly swam back up to the surface "GIVE HER BACK!" He yelled. He crawled back onto land, looking left to right and turned in circles. He lost sight of them already.

"No...no no..." he started to tear up before spotting a rifle on the ground by a dead human soldier. He grabs it to go. He may not be nine feet tall but he was going to get his sister back no matter what.

A few soldiers had seen him and tried to aimed at the boy "SHIT" Spider hid behind a tree dodging the flying bullets. It was crazy out here. He couldn't even move from his spot. He took a deep breath before bravely sticking out from his spot and started firing. The sound of the gun made his ears ring but he squinted trying to aim at the enemies.

The rain wasn't helping but he saw three bodies dropped after a couple of rounds. Spider's finger left the trigger and exhaled before going to look for his sister. He heard a faint cry from above the battlefield. His eyes scanned for the two Recoms.

"Where the fuck are you sons of bitches...." Spider muttered in frustration as he gritted his teeth. He wasn't much of a person to cuss but he didn't care if he did.

Ignacia started to cry as the harsh rain hit her face. The cold specs of water hitting her wasn't suitable for the newborn's skin. It was shocking to her. The poor girl cries louder, flaps her arms, and wriggles around. Girgis didn't even bother to cover her face from the rain. "Shut the hell up!" The recom yelled down at the infant which only made her crying worse. Ignacia was already hearing the violence going on around her, which is her reflex to only bawl at the loud noises including Girgis's yelling.

Miles had shot down a few soldiers in their skel suits and crab suits. His right ear lifted up at the sound of his daughter crying. He knows it was his daughter. He glared over at the direction of the noise and growled angrily. Those Recoms had her.

Miles killed any enemy that got in his way. When he ran out of bullets, he switched to his knife. Rage written on his face. The enemy's blood splattered on his face and his vest. It stained his hand as he created his cuts and stab wounds. He came across Ralph, the new colonel that had replaced him.

Ralph had ran out of ammo and tossed his gun aside to take out his knife. Both Recoms were in a knife fight. Miles hissed at the cut that Ralph had made over his eagle tattoo. Ralph smiled watching how angry this traitor was. "Tryin' to find your little princess?" He taunts him. "SON OF BITCH!" Miles shoved to knife into Ralph's right eye making the man yell in agony before kicking him off to the side meeting the water. Miles scanned the area for those Recoms who have his baby.

Gotcha...

Miles quickly made his way to them. When he finally got to them, Collison points his gun at him. Quickly, Miles pinned Collison's gun above his head, making the bullets reach the sky instead of him.

Girgis did not engage, instead she kept making her way towards the ship. What she didn't expect was a spear to her hip by Larrtri. "ARGHH!" Girgis fell onto her knees using her other hand, attempting to yank the spear out only for Lopez to twist her neck from behind. Larrtri quickly grabbed Ignacia from the dead recom's arms.

Ignacia was still crying, the baby was afraid of the new world around her already. "Shh...there there child" Larrtri tried to calm her down as she held the baby against her chest. "Is she okay?!" Lopez asked as he went by his mate and checked on the newborn.

"She is shivering cold"

"Let's get her out of here" Lopez pressed his fingers against his throat comm, "Miles! It's Vic! We got Nacha! She's safe!" Hopefully Miles heard that.