50

It's been a week since Ignacia's was born. The baby girl had mostly been breastfeed and enjoying her sweet slumber. Sok'anya mostly spent her time resting until she fully recovered from labor. Miles and the others helped take turns watching the baby. Ignacia loved hearing them talk and sing to her.

Neytiri instantly fell in love with Ignacia and so did Jake. As for Miles and the Sully's relationship status, they aren't at each others throats anymore. Let's just say they tolerated each other.

Whenever Ignacia was awake, Lopez would talk to her in Spanish. He cradled her in his arms walking around the village with her. "Oh there goes Uncle baldy. He's a goofy looking fella. He's gonna make you laugh more than me" He chuckled as he looked over at Lyle who wasn't even paying attention to them.

The recom was currently busy trying to prepare for their flying trip that's coming up. The Recoms and Sok'anya's family are preparing to move back to the forest soon. Spider was a bit sad to be further away from his friends but he knows that he can always visit them.

Sok'anya is leaning against Miles' chest laying down with him on the mat. "What made you want us to move back to the forest?" She asked, lifting her head up to look at him. "I just think it would be a great start for her to know where her mother and brother grew up. She'll need to know her forest skills first, don't you think?"

Sok nodded, "That is true" She smiles as she rests her head back on his chest. This man was so thoughtful. Sok felt like the luckiest woman on the planet.

Meanwhile, Mansk went to Ni'Char Marui. He brought her a gift. He made her a necklace with beads and shells on it. "Oh Devin, you did not have to" she blushed as she felt him out the necklace over her neck.

"I'll be moving back to the forest soon. This is my thank you gift for everything you've done for me and my friends" He smiles at her.

Ni'Char held onto both of his hands as she stepped closer to him, looking up into his eyes. "Why don't you stay?" She asked.

Devin's face heated up by her closeness. He gulped slowly before responding "I have no place here" he tells her.

"You have a place right here" Ni'Char points to her heart, looking up at the recom lovingly. She really does love him and wanted him to stay with her.

"Devin, I see you"

His ears perked up at those three little words that meant the entire world to him. It made his heartbeat so fast. "I see you too...Ni'Char" He untangles their hands. One hand on her waist and the other cupping her cheek. He stared into those light blue eyes that reminded him of where he came from and who he was before.

I'm not that guy. I don't want to be.

All he knew was that his new life was here on Pandora, the place he wished that he admired and loved a long time ago. He leaned down down to kiss her lips. Ni'Char melted into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Mansk picked her up, holding her thighs by his waist and went over to the mat to place her down on her back as his lips touched her neck.

The Metkayina gasped, closing her eyes at the sweet kisses against the tattoos on her neck. Mansk made trails of kisses towards her chest and down to her stomach making her bite down on her bottom lip. That was a vulnerable area and a sensitive one. He was the wave making her feel all sorts of pleasure running over her skin.

That's when Mansk hand reached down underneath her loincloth. "Ahh..." Ni'Char cold feel the cold thick slip of one of his fingers entering her hole. Her eyes opened as she tried catching her breath. She could feel the sensation rush through her and the tingles in her spine.

Mansk added in another finger as he felt the moisture starting to come together. Ni'Char gasped at the change and the movements that started to pick up. She let out soft moans from her lips. Mansk pressed his forehead against hers as they made eye contact "You like that?"

"Yes" She moaned as her hands reached up to rest against his chest tattoo. Mansk leaned down to kiss her lips again as he added in a third finger.

Lopez was about to walk in on them before immediately turning his back after getting a glimpse of  Mansk getting open in the ocean "Alrighty Nacha, Uncle Devy and his woman are busy right now. Let's bother them later, okay? Lemme return you to your Mama and Papa before one of them decide to kill me. And I mean your papa especially" he gently poked her cheek. The baby kept looking up at Lopez which made him have another baby fever. "Oh how cute...you are gonna break a lot of hearts" He cooed as he made his way back to her parents.

A few days later...

The group are taking their leave back home to the forest today. Neytiri had made a baby carrier for Sok'anya for when she travels with Ignacia. "Bye bye little one" Neytiri pecks the sleepy infant on the forehead. Kiri kisses her hand and placed it on top of Ignacia's forehead "See you again pretty girl"

Tuk stood on her tippy toes which Lo'ak picked her up to say goodbye to their baby cousin "Bye Nana, see ya" she kisses her cheek. Nana was a nickname that Tuk had given the baby herself.

Sok'anya hugged Neytiri tightly, both of them cried together. "Good luck to you my dear sister, please take care. We will always be here with you"

"I will, thank you" Sok sniffled as she pulled away to wipe her tears. Miles looked over at Jake and slowly walked to him before sticking his hand out "See you around Sully". Jake looked at his hand and then at Miles before shaking his hand. "Keep them real safe man"

"You damn right I will"

Mansk placed a kiss on top of Ignacia's forehead looking down at the baby "Look at her...she's already the luckiest girl to have a mother like you. I did say you are a great one after all" He looked up at Sok. The Na'vi woman tears up as she hugged Mansk "Oh Devin...we're all going to miss you. You and your mate take good care of each other"

"Thank you"

Alicia looked at Lopez approaching them without his stuff  "Ay Victor, where the hell is your shit? We're leaving now"

"Uh...I thought it was obvious that I was staying here with Larrtri. I like it here...reminds me of Puerto Rico. Anyways—sure the forest is nice too. I've learned a lot from Sok'anya and...I learned a lot here too. It's my turn to build my own life" Lopez smiled. "I can always visit you know...Larrtri can come visit too. This isn't goodbye. Come on Zdog...don't be that way"

Alicia tears up before pulling the short recom into a hug "You fucking annoying bastard I'm gonna miss you" She cried. Lopez hugged her back as he laughed "I'm gonna miss you too...all of you. Like I said this isn't goodbye so no crying"

Prager walked up to Mansk who was passed Ignacia back into Sok'anya's arms. "Hey man...we'll keep in touch right?"

"Of course, you and everybody else take care" The two Recoms hugged each other.

Spider hugged Lo'ak and Tuk before hugging Kiri. The two embraced each other a bit longer before pulling away. Kiri carefully sets him back onto his feet and placed a hand on his shoulder "I'm gonna miss you, Moneky boy..."

"I'm going to miss you too. There's um...Kiri I need to tell you something"

"Tell me what?" Kiri leaned down to meet eye level with the other boy. Spider hesitated for a second before lifting up his mask and leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek before closing his face. Kiri was surprised but Spider was even more surprised by what he just did. "Oh I love you too, Spider..." She returned the kiss back but on the outside of his mask, making him blush.

Sok'anya wrapped Ignacia in her carrier, against her chest before getting on top of her Ikran. Spider got onto Cupcake with his Dad. It was just Lyle, Alicia, Andrew, and Johnny going back with them. They group took off into the sky with their Ikrans.

It took them a day to return to the forest. They went back to their Marui that they had all shared together. Sok'anya slid off of Sefah, holding Ignacia close to her chest.

"My sweet girl, we are home"

// Next chapter they will be raising Ignacia in the forest. More fluff and happy moments 😚