22

Miles and Sok planned on returning back to the group after their morning intimacy. Yes, Sok wanted to do it again and Mile's didn't mind that at all. It was supposed to be a quickie Miles called it but in the middle of it, Wainfleet was calling from their throat comms.

"Corporal to Colonel, you read?"

Sok'anya gasped as she heard Lyle before trying to lift herself off of his lap only to be slammed back onto his cock. Sok let out out moan and immediately covers her mouth making Miles smirks.

How cruel! Your men are trying to get hold of you and you still want us to continue?

"Colonel—"

Mile's pressed his fingers on his neck to respond , keeping one hand on her hip as he rocks against her "Corporal, I'm here. Sok is with me, we're heading back"

"Alright, be safe—" Lyle was cut short due to the moaning in the background.

Miles laid her onto her back before thrusting harder into her making her moan loudly "W-We need to—Miles! Ah! We gotta get back! Ah!"

"Let's finish what we started, we'll leave soon" Miles pins both of her hands above her head as the sound of their skins slapped together. His team can wait.

Lopez was pacing back in forth impatiently "You heard him piping into her while we're tryna contact them? What if we were dying?"

Lyle sighs deeply as he itches his head "Well then uh...you know...I'll just let them be" he sat back down on the rock. Mansk, Prager and Spider had came back from grabbing fruits for breakfast. "Eat up" Mansk threw a Yovo towards Lyle. The bald recom catches it with one hand and takes a bite.

"My mom isn't back?" Spider looks around wondering where his guardian is.

"Your mom is busy, kid" Lopez tells him as he took a fruit from Prager who offered to him. Walker glares at Lopez with a warning "Don't". Lopez snickers as he takes a bite out of his fruit.

Soon, the couple had came back from their date night. They joined the others to have breakfast. "How did y'all sleep?" Miles asked his squad. Trying to kill the silence between them.

"It was...good" Lyle replied while looking over at Lopez who was struggling to keep his immaturity to himself. "Um...how did you sleep sir?" Lyle asked back.

Miles smiles to himself as he looks down at the fruit in his hand "It was uh—I slept fine" he chuckles a bit remembering back to last night and this morning. Sok'anya was smiling too after having a good time with him. Which led Lopez to his last straw...

"Did y'all finally have sex?"

"Excuse me?" Miles was taken back by the question. If I did have sex, does it bother you? I'm a grown ass man.

"Dude, it ain't our business. Stop it" Prager tells him.

Sok'anya nods her head "Yes, we are mated before Eywa" which made Ja spit out his water and Fike nearly choking on his drink. Can't see what face Mansk is making since he's wearing the sunglasses but he was just shocked that Colonel actually had done it with Sok. Miles looks over at her seeing how proud she was to come forward about them mating.

"You hear that Spider? You might be a big brother" Lopez smirks.

"Oh shut up" Spider rolls his eyes.

After breakfast, the sky became gloomy and it started to rain. These tents weren't durable enough and it was totally worn out. To their luck, the rain didn't last forever. Miles steps out from the tent and watches sink to the ground.