01

As Sok'anya began to wake up, her yellow eyes are greeted by the bright white lights above her. She noticed the mask covering her mouth and nose to breathe. She turns her head left to right realizing that they have captured her instead. She wondered why they didn't kill her. Perhaps, they might need her. But whatever that need will be, she wasn't going to cooperate.

"My son...spider..." she mumbles as she attempts to try and get out of the cuffs. Soon, she could hear the door open and two Recoms, Ja and Zdinarsk AKA Z-Dog approached her bed. This was it, she will kick their asses and make a run to find spider.

Not an successful attempt since she met three more of them in the hallway, Mansk and Prager grabbed her immediately after escaping hold of the other two. Sok'anya hisses at them, struggle now to get out of their hold.

"She's a fighter, I like it" Lyle walks forward with a smirk as he lifts up her chin. He had a bandage around his head. She assumed he was the one she hit. "I-I will kill you all!" She cursed as she tried to bite him. "No one knows what you're saying buttercup we're just getting started" Lyle led the way while Mansk puts the breathing mask back on her face only for Sok'anya to flinch back but Prager pressed her head forward so she could breathe.

They entered the room surrounded by a couple of lab coats. Quaritch turns around looking in her direction with a smile. Sok'anya didn't even look at him, she was distracted by all of the humans in the room as her.

Sky people...no...

No...no...

"General, Colonel...she's awake"

"Good, let's begin" The lady in the uniform said.

In panic, Sok'anya tried to resist as they brought her towards this weird looking machine. Her mask was snatched off her neck, just for now. Miles help his men with forcing her down so they could strap her in place. Sok'anya was uncomfortable and she let out a cry wanting to be released. She looks to the taller dreamwalker with teary eyes. She wanted to go home with her son. She didn't wanna be here.

Miles refused to look at the Na'vi any longer. He felt a bit of a tug in his chest looking at how frightened she is. He and the others stepped away and handed the floor to the general Ardmore.

"Where is Sully?" The General asked. Sok'anya didn't reply, the thing with her is that she could read the entire room. They were going to interrogate her on Jake and his family's whereabouts and pretty much where her whole home is. She wasn't going to give that up. No way the will get anything out of her. If she had to be tortured for it so be it.

"I figured you'd do it the hard way" The general presses the button. Sok'anya took a deep breath as she thinks of something else other than home. Speed around her picks up and her head was beginning to hurt but still she wasn't giving them anything. She grits her teeth and closes her eyes to calm herself. Everything was starting to hurt physically and mentally.

This has been going on for 3 minutes and it's going nowhere. The general was getting impatient and more frustrated. "Wow, she's not giving us anything either" Lyle said with a yawn. "This is the longest three minutes of my life. Should we stop?" Lyle looks to Miles.

Miles looks back at the Na'vi who's head fell sideways. "Dammit" he mutters before walking down from the small steps to press the button to stop the machines. Ardmore didn't look too pleased "Colonel? You already stopped one interrogation today, what's with this one?" She asked.

"With all due respect, I can't afford to lose this Na'vi. The boy is clearly attached her. And if she's dead, that boy definitely won't help us. With both of their help, they will lead us to Sully"