51

"Here comes the air plane—I mean the Ikran" Prager is currently feeding the five month year old baby girl some mashed up fruit. Ignacia takes the little portion in her mouth and clapped her hands together. She even tried reaching for the spoon.

"You wanna try it yourself?" He handed her the spoon. Ignacia looks over the spoon before holding it above her head. Prager laughed as he gently took the spoon back from her and continued feeding the baby. 

Ignacia was growing up too fast for them but they enjoyed every minute of everyday seeing how much she's grown. Whenever they gave Ignacia a bath, she would burst out into the tears and start a crying fit. She hate getting wet. He didn't know what it was. The water wasn't cold or hot, impossible. He was trying to be gentle with her but how gentle did he need to be? Miles realized what the problem was while giving her baths. It was squeezing the water from the cloth letting it sparkle over her body. It felt like rain to her. Ignacia can recall that feeling of the cold rain hitting her skin that day she was born. So he stopped doing it which made her calm down "I know sweetie, I know. All done now" Miles wrapped her in a cloth to dry her hair and her body. Ignacia hiccuped as she looked up at her Dad with teary eyes. "You're okay darlin', it's okay" he held her against his chest as he gently pats her back.

Lyle would play peek-a-boo with Ignacia. She didn't understand at first but the more he did it, the little girl let out the most adorable giggles. Alicia would take the baby out flying on Bubblegum. Ignacia loved flying and feeling the breeze against her tiny face. She seemed to like going on adventures with her auntie. Vetra was her middle name given by Alicia herself. That name was actually her younger sister's back on Earth. It also meant windstorm in Lithuanian. Ja had started getting into crafting so he made toys for the little one to play with. He attempted to make a toy figure of an Ikran. Ignacia loved it anyways, it was her most favorite toy out of all the other ones he made her.

Prager would try to play lullaby music for her on his tablet but Ignacia liked it better if someone sang to her. Prager held her in his arms rocking her gently as he sang twinkle little star to her but in Na'vi. Sok'anya listened to him sing to her daughter which made her smile. It worked, Ignacia was out like a light.

Lopez and Mansk came to visit two times a month along with their mates. "Where's the princess?" Lopez had his arms open, ready to hold the baby. He does this every time he visits. Spider was currently holding her and walked over to the visitors "She's right here. She just woke up from her nap" Spider hands her to Lopez.

"Hi pretty girl! Uncle Victor is here" He kissed her cheek making a smile form her lips. "Oh my heart cannot take to the cuteness...here Uncle Devin is going to hold you now"

"Aahs!" Ignacia coos as her little hands clings to his bead necklace. She didn't want to be separated from her uncle. Lopez smirked at Mansk "She likes me more than you"

Mansk smiled, shaking his head "Sure she does" he looked over at Miles. "How's everything going?" He asked. "Oh just great...very peaceful. And you guys?" Miles asked. "We're doing well" Mansk replied. Miles chuckled lightly as he patted the recom on the shoulder. In the background , Ignacia was laughing as her Uncle Victor tosses her up in the air and catching her.

Spider watches with his arms crossed. The anxiety he was having watching this. "Don't drop her" He reminded the recom. Lopez caught Ignacia back in his hands and kissed her forehead "I would never! Ain't that right Chica?" The little one laughed in response and smacked her hand against his face.

All of them had went flying together. Ignacia was riding with her Dad while Spider rode Sefah with his mother. "Let's get 'em" Miles grinned as Cupcake goes after Sefah. It's been so long since they all got to be this playful again. It brings back memories when they all learned how to tamed their Ikrans. They would fly together all the time and explore other parts of Pandora.
Now, they can do it all again with the new addition to their family.

It was about the age where she learned how to talk and walk. Spider and Sok'anya would hold Ignacia's hands and walked her half way to her Dad. When they let go, Ignacia wobbled to Miles with her arms up to hug him. "That's it sweetie! I'm right here!" Miles arms opened out for her. "Father!"  Her first words in Na'vi. The baby girl marched into her dad's arms hugging around his neck.

"She...she called me.." Miles held his daughter close to him. Sok'anya placed her hands over her mouth "Oh my baby has spoken her very first word and it was Na'vi!"

"What do you think her first word would be in English?" Miles looked at his mate. "Dada!" Ignacia lifted her head up from his chest and cupped his face "Dada!" She kept repeating. "Oh my sweet girl" He nuzzled his nose with hers.

When Ignacia had turned one years old, they made their way out to the ocean to visit the Metkayina clan. "Mom! Dad! They are here!" Tuk shouted as she ran out of the Marui to greet her baby cousin. Tuk loved baby Ignacia. She always asked about her and always wanted to play with her.

"Hi Nana! Hi birthday girl!"

"Show them what you can do now" Spider placed his sister down on the sand. Ignacia made her little steps towards Tuk with her arms up to her "Tu Tu!" She giggled but then lost balance and fell onto the sand. Ignacia didn't care though, the baby stood back up on her own and continued her march to her cousin.

"She can walk now!" Tuk cheered as she picked up the baby and kissed her cheek. Neytiri and Sok'anya had hugged each other tightly "It's so good to see my dear sister. How have your family been doing?" She asked.

"We are doing wonderful" Sok'anya smiled as she looked back over at the kids reuniting with her daughter and son. That night was a special night for Ignacia. The Sully's had carved a melon for her with her name on it. Kind of like those watermelon carvings humans do for occasions back on earth.

Jake stuck a stick made as the candle for the birthday girl. They all sang happy birthday to the little one. Ignacia enjoyed all of them singing to her which made her flap her little arms and wiggle around Miles arms.

"Woo-hoo! Make a wish mami!" Lopez said tilting his head to look at the baby. Ignacia blinked a few times staring at the lit stick before grabbing the top of it with her hand causing everyone to screech.

"Oh shit" Miles quickly took the candlestick away from her handing it to Lyle. Ignacia was confused and started crying. "Oh no it's okay baby! You're okay!" Miles kisses her temple. Ja reached over to check her hand to make sure she wasn't hurt.

Ignacia stopped crying when she saw Lo'ak lit the stick again and shows her but he doesn't give it to her. Ignacia smiles brightly as she clapped her hands together. Kiri chuckled "I think she likes it". Lopez grinned as he crossed his arms "Well, Ignacia does mean Fire"

"Should I be concerned?" Miles raised an eyebrow.

Ja sighed as he gently pats the top of her little head "As long as she doesn't start a fire by herself, nothing to be concerned about. Look how fascinated she is. Maybe it's the way it looks and how bright it is"

"Fire!" She said as she bounces happily in her Dad's lap and clapped her hands and waving them.

"Huh? What did you say?" Spider tickles her making her laugh. "She just said Fire in Spanish!" Lopez couldn't believe it. He was awed but the thing is that he never taught her that word or said it around her. He doesn't even live with them for her to learn much Spanish from him. Only when he came to visit.

"Awww oh my god!" Alicia was getting baby fever. Sok'anya smiled and kissed her daughter on the cheek. "Happy birthday my beautiful daughter" She looked at that happy little smile on her baby's face.