๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075

023

432 16 36
By missnoodleaddict

As nightfall came, Eri began getting tired. "We should head back." Shota said, making Elena and Katsuki pout. "Hey, how about you and Eri head back, while me and Katsuki ride some more rides. We can call a cab, or I'll fly us back to the hotel later?" Elena suggested as Eri laid tired on Shota's shoulder.

"Okay. But be back by at most 10 PM." Shota told them, glaring at Katsuki. Handing Elena the backpack, he only took some of his and Eri's things before he gave it to Elena.

"We promise!" Elena told him, kissing his cheek. Shota nodded and kissed her head. Elena planted a kiss on Eri's head, Katsuki doing the same before the two left.

Once they were out of sight, Elena turned to Katsuki. "Okay! What do you want to do?" Elena asked, making Katsuki smirk. "There's a lot I want to do." Katsuki told her, his lips curling up knowingly. "Not like that you idiot. Come on!" Elena said, grabbing his hand and leading him somewhere.

"A water ride?" Katsuki asked, wincing. "Yupp. I'm not taking no for an answer." Elena told him, sticking her tongue out playfully before showing the paper bracelet to the worker. Katsuki took off his hoodie, stuffing it into the backpack and putting it into a locker they were given.

As they entered the log, that would be the "cart" for the ride, Katsuki sat down right behind Elena.

Wrapping his arms around her, Elena smiled and leaned against him. "Don't get wet." Katsuki whispered against her ear. Elena smacked his arm and smiled as the log began moving on the water.

As the ride began moving upwards, Elena put her hands on Katsuki's thighs as he held her around her shoulders. "You know, this day has been amazing with you." Katsuki told her, watching the log move.

"Yeah, watching you and Eri sleep was the best of the day. She was literally drooling on you and you just slept through it." Elena laughed, remembering the sight. "Oh shut up. I was tired, so was she." Katsuki said, flicking her forehead.

Elena laughed, leaning further into his touch as she got a sight of the park lit up in the night. "The best part was at the hotel though...getting to feel you in my arms.." Katsuki confessed, whispering against her ear as he spoke.

As the log got into water again, it swiftly went through a slide before moving straight again. "Silly Katsu. You have every chance to touch me, but you don't. Why?" Elena asked him, making Katsuki chuckle. "You'll find out." Katsuki said, making Elena pout.

"Well-" Elena began, only to realize that the ride went higher. "Why the fuck does it get higher and higher?! It's a water ride!" Elena said in slight panic, her eyes widening. "You haven't been on this one before?" Katsuki asked, making Elena shake her head.

"I've never been in Tokyo before unless it's for work. Well, I was in the hospital here. But other than that I haven't." Elena said, watching the ride only move in straight line.

"Woah. Well guess what? You're obligated to travel the world with me now." Katsuki told her, smirking as he kept her distracted from the incoming drop.

"I'd be happy to." Elena told him, only for her eyes to go back to the ride. Her eyes widened upon seeing an incoming drop. "Oh my-!" Elena yelled, only for Katsuki's grip on her to tighten as they rode down to the bottom, however as they did the water pressured the log, only for a huge splash of water to erupt and splash them.

Luckily Katsuki had shielded a good part of Elena, however he was now soaked in water. "Oh my god-" Elena said, wiping her face from the water.

"Fun, was it?" Katsuki asked, laughing at her now freezing state. Katsuki was quick to warm up his body as he began warming her up. "My Baymax 2.0" Elena mumbled in relief at his warmth.

"Sure." Katsuki mumbled, accepting the name. Once they got out of the log, Elena grabbed their backpack from the locker and took out Katsuki's hoodie.

"Nope, you'll have it for now. At least I can keep myself warm." Katsuki told her, giving her his hoodie as he grabbed the backpack from her and held it over his shoulder.

"Thank you, Katsu."

________________

Katsuki knocked on the door to the room, only for the door to open and reveal Shota. "Be quiet. Eri is asleep." Shota told them. Nodding, the two walked in and took off their shoes.

"Take a shower tomorrow morning." Shota said, taking note of their dirty clothes. "Yupp, will do. We're both just tired so we'll head to bed." Elena said, yawning as they walked in.

Katsuki put down the backpack before Elena grabbed some extra clothes from her own backpack and walked into the bathroom.

"I'll be right there." Elena said, locking the door.

Katsuki looked at Shota whom was laying on the sofa, feet propped up on the armrest. He had one hand behind his head while in his other hand he held his phone, looking at it.

His hair was up in a messy man bun, and he was wearing a pair of comfortable black sweats and a gray tank top.

"Sometimes I wonder why you don't show how ripped you are." Katsuki told him, walking past Shota on the couch. "Because I don't like attention." Shota told him honestly, scrolling. "Fair point." Katsuki noted, looking through his backpack and getting the extra pair of clothes he brought with him.

Once Elena was finished, she had walked out, wearing a pair of pajama shorts, and an almost identical tank top to the one before. Her hair was up in a messy bun as her red bangs hung freely. Katsuki walked past her, and into the bathroom to change.

Elena however, had went straight to bed and got buried under the thick covers. "I'm freezing." Elena said, shivering. "Yeah, I told you to bring a pair of extra pants to the carnival so you wouldn't freeze, but who listens to the old sleep deprived man?" Shota asked from the couch.

"No one." Elena told him teasingly as she eyed him.

Her eyes went to Katsuki who walked out in a pair of flannel pajama pants and a marine blue tank top. Katsuki was quick to see Elena shivering on the bed. He put his old clothes into his backpack quickly before he joined her in bed. "Goodnight dad." Elena said as Katsuki got under the covers with Elena.

"Goodnight." Shota said, referring to both of them. He refused to even look in their way at the moment. He was fighting the urge to slaughter a certain boy.

Elena smiled when Katsuki had began spooning her, holding her close to his body as he radiated warmth. He drew circles on her lower abdomen, soothing Elena in a way nobody could ever do. "Goodnight." Katsuki whispered against her ear.

Elena smiled, grabbing Katsuki's hand as she brought it in between her arms, hugging it before closing her eyes.

"Goodnight."

_________________

Elena woke up to an empty room. Upon looking around, her eyes went to the familiar pair of shoes by the front door.

Katsuki's shoes were on full display, making Elena guess he was the one in the shower.

Yawning, Elena got up before putting her feet on the floor and getting up. She smirked and made her way to the bathroom. As she entered, her eyes went to Katsuki who was in the shower. She locked the door before she began getting undressed.

As she did, she approached Katsuki in the shower, only to get in. "You can't scare me, woman." Katsuki spoke just before Elena could touch his back. "Sure I can't." Elena told him, only for him to turn around and look at her.

His eyes landed on her body, the way her skin glistened with hot water as her hair fell damp against her shoulders from the water sprinkling on her. Elena approached him, her hands gracing his abdomen.

Elena smiled when Katsuki's hand moved up to her jaw as his eyes moved over her beautiful body. "You're-" He began, only for Elena to shake her head before she had reached up at kissed him deeply. Grabbing her hips, he turned them around and pushed her up against the wall.

The way the water dripped down their faces and down towards their lips, made the kiss feel even more erotic as Elena's lips parted. Katsuki took the liberty of moving his hand down her body, landing right at her abdomen, teasing her greatly. A moan left her lips when Katsuki bit her lower lip softly.

Upon parting, Elena panted as she looked up at him. Katsuki's hand moved from her abdomen, up her body as his hand landed on her throat. Gently grabbing it, he pulled her up to another kiss. A thought entered Elena's head, only for her to part from the kiss.

"I recall coming here to take a shower, my love. Besides, you never know when Eri and dad comes back here." Elena told him, stroking his cheek with her hand. "Tch, alright, shower away." Katsuki told her, smirking before he planted a kiss on her forehead. Katsuki got out of the shower, being quick to wrap a towel around his waist.

Elena smiled before she began showering.

Katsuki got dressed into the pair of boxers that he had, and clothes from the day before.

Standing in the mirror, Katsuki began blow drying his hair with the hairdryer that was given on the side. He watched Elena shower in the mirror, smirking before he continued focusing on the mess atop his head.

He grabbed a brush and began brushing out spike for spike. "I hate my parents for giving me this hair." Katsuki mumbled, making Elena speak from behind him. "I shall give them heaven for the rest of their lives because of that. I love your hair. It's soft, lovely, and shows off your explosive personality." Elena told him as she got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her.

Katsuki sighed. "But I don't want that. People literally get frightened because of my hair." Katsuki told her, only for Elena to wrap her arms around him from behind. "Then go bald. What are you going to do? Your quirk is explosive, i think it's like a merch, but permanent. My love, you being you is the best thing you'll ever have. You still have that angry nature of yours, but you changed. At least you don't have that abnormally large ego and superiority complex anymore." Elena began, turning him around so he would look at her.

"But-" Katsuki began. "Katsuki. You changed for the better. You're a great hero, who cares for others. Why does it matter what everyone else thinks? To me you're the sweet Katsuki who takes me on beautiful dates, kisses me goodnight and cuddles me to sleep. Don't let others thoughts change you." Elena told him, stroking his cheek.

Katsuki looked at her in astonishment. "You-..." He began, his eyes looking into hers in a mesmerized kind of way.

He inhaled quickly before he spoke. "You have no idea how much I love you. The reason I do is because you've always seen me for who I am. I used to be a self-centered egoistic idiot, but you still saw the good in me. Why?" Katsuki asked her.

"Because I on the outside your "frightening" spikes of hair look spikey, sharp, intimidating and dangerous like. But in reality they're soft and silky." Elena said before she grabbed her clothes on the top of the toilet seat.

"So you believe in me because of the texture of my hair?" Katsuki laughed as he went back to brushing his locks. "Yes, and no. I just have a thing for seeing the good in people. I can feel their aura, I felt yours. Some aspects of it is angry-like. But another part of it was calm and just...I felt like you needed a hug constantly." Elena said, eyeing him as she began putting on clothes.

"Besides, I try to do my best to give people a chance in life. I learned that people always have a second side to them. But that's because I did. On the outside I was a happy, healthy and jumpy girl with a funny personality. But when I got home, I was on rock bottom, continuously sad, angry and I often just went to sleep after studying. Mainly because I was beaten 24/7." Elena told him, sighing as she put on a t-shirt.

"Well, I'm glad you gave me a chance."

___________________

Elena sat by Eri in the back, after it was demanded that she did, Katsuki was forced by Elena to sit in the front with Shota.

"Psychie, I will miss you, Zawa and Doggie when you're gone..." Eri said, pouting as she hugged Elena's arm. "We'll miss you as well. But since you can control your quirk, you'll be staying with All Might, isn't that great?" Elena asked, smiling at the girl. "Lemillion and Deku will be there too!" Elena told her, kissing the little girl's head.

"Yeah...but you three are my favorites." Eri told them, pouting as she played quite subtly with her doll in hand. "Awh, but how about you make Toshi, Izu-kun and Mirio your favorites, just for the trip? Besides, me and Katsuki will remember to call you every day!"

"Okay..." Eri said, not sounding satisfied. Though it made the tension in the air lessen, and that was good enough for Elena. "Katsu, turn up the music." Elena said, making Katsuki lean forward, turning up the music on the radio.

"That's better."

__________________
Words: 2342

I hope you liked this chapter!!

My lack of author notes are just because I'm tired while writing them so I just don't💀

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 3.9K 82
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšรฏษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก โŠฑ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
32.2K 1.3K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 4-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
39K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
12.6K 305 14
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ.. ...