Lose Yourself || NOTTI OSAMA

By durksfiance

Maya and Notti grew up in 2 different places. Their differences make them collide but at what cost? Will she... More

🌟
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
REMINISCING β‚°

3

3.5K 57 63
By durksfiance

MAYA

"Maya get up I'm not gone repeat myself!!" Dougie yelled as he banged on my door. He's taking me to my dentist appointment.

"YOU KNOW ION LIKE THAT PLACE" I argued.

"Don't care. Get the fuck up before I beat yo ass" he opened the door.

"Shut up Douglas you not on no timing" I sucked my teeth not noticing he was in the room.

"WHAT?!" he jumped on top of me.

"OWWW STOP BRO YOUR SO DAMN HEAVY" I shouted as I tried to push him away from me.

"SAY SUM DUMB SHIT AGAIN" he slapped my forehead and left.

"One day Ima end up killing him. Watch." I mumbled as I went to the bathroom and did my routine.

I put on some grey leggings and did my hair.

"MAYA HURRY UP WE ALREADY LATE!!" Dougie shouted as I heard the front door slam closed.

"Bitch" I said as I went downstairs with my things.

I walked outside and got in the car.

"Finally. Yeen even b doing none important up there to be taking that long" he started complaining.

"Bro it's 7 in da mornin don't nobody wanna hear yo ass complaining" I started getting annoyed.

I could tell he was getting tired of my shit, so he started blasting kay's DOA tape album.

As we were stuck in traffic, I got a text from someone.

WHERE YOU AT BITCH?! ONCE YOU PULL UP, WE SENDING YOU TO DA SKY

"Pause- the fuck I did" I said mad confused.

"We here. Get out." Dougie pushed me.

"Nigga let me open the door first!!" I rolled my eyes as I got out the car and into the dentist office.

After an hour of me arguing with Dougie, the dentist threatening to cut my tongue off if I didn't shut up, and me getting mad texts from the same random ass number, we FINALLY were making our way to school.

"Wait Dougz can we go to-" I tried to speak.

"No" he interrupted me.

"Deadass you bein mad dayroom why you trippin so hard?" I asked pissed cause I really want some Mcdonald's right now.

"Cause you been pissing me the fuck off" he snapped.

"WHAT I DID!!!" I said confused.

"YOU'RE JS SO DAMN MUCH!!" he said stressed.

"AINT NOBODY SAID FOR YOU TO COME GET ME HOE. SETTY COULD'VE" I argued.

"NIGGA SETTY BARLEY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE" he glared at me.

"AND?! Nigga I could've took the rah rah mobile" I said in a duh tone.

"You not funny" I could see a smile creepin on his face.

"Righttt." I sucked my teeth.

"It's js... I feel like ian no good with kids man" he sighed.

"Kid- who a kid?" I looked around.

"Maya."

"Alright" I put my hands up signaling I was going to be serious.

"Flock had you handled and now that he locked up I gotta step in and make sure YOU don't end up right next to him" he rolled his eyes.

"Malcom-" I spoke.

"MALCOM IS WORSE ALRIGHT BEST BELIEVE I GOT HIS ASS HANDLED" 

I sucked my teeth cause ain't no way he just cut me off AGAIN.

"But the thing with Malcom is he knows when he in the wrong. And he know not to get caught doing nun stupid" I saw him giving me a side eye.

"WHAT U TRYNA SAY?!" I said a lil offended.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM TRYNA SAY" he snapped his neck at me.

"Alr bro take me to school fuck nigga" I got mad.

"You butthurt awhhh" he started pinching my cheek.

"I will jump out this car WHILE it's moving if you don't stop" I hit his hand.

"HIT ME AGAIN MAYA" he stomped on the brakes.

"DOUGIE GOOOOO" I whined. He laughed and took me to school.

I got out the car and slammed the door. I wasn't mad or anything, I just wanted to bother tf out of Dougie 😝.

I walked into the office and went straight to 1st pd.

"Oh Ms. Sanchez, your late" the teacher smirked at me. She be having a slick ass mouth with me like I won't punch her.

"No shit sherlock" I snapped as I went to my seat.

"MAYAAAAA" Tata geeked as he waited for me to sit down.

"Do you talk to your parent like that?" she glared at me.

"And do. Mind ya own" I sat at my assigned table with Tata.

He hugged me and then handed me the notes we were taking.

"I'll keep that noted" she wrote something down and put the paper in her desk.

"Always on my dick" I whispered making Tata laugh.

Everyone was staring at me some type of way which made me mad.

"Tata"

"What"

"Why everyone lookin at me foe?" I raised a brow.

He shrugged not knowing what was going on.

"Hey maya!!" the girl that sits behind us said. She was the one saying Notti was fine n shit.

"What" I slowly turned to look at her.

"Your song was really good" she laughed as her and her friend exchanged looks.

"Tf is so funny?" my patient level was at 0.

"Guess we'll find out when the bell rings" she looked at the clock.

The bell rung and everyone RAN outside of the class.

"Tata bro what the fuck" I said as I huffed.

"Nigga you act like I got sum to do w ds ION KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!!" he shook his head.

We walked out of class to only see a HUGE crowd of people waiting for I'm assuming me.

"GET IN THE FEILD MAYA" someone yelled.

I scoffed and handed Tata my bookbag. I had no clue what was happening but I gotta stay ready js in case. 

I pushed through everybody and got to the middle of a circle. I saw Blu and Jenn standing next to each other with confused looks on their faces.

All I heard was cheering and loud stomps coming my way.

"WHERE SHE AT?!" someone screamed as they made way into the circle.

"YOU WANNA TALK MESS ON NOTTI LET'S RUN IT" she swung at me but missed as I backed up.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I laughed cause I was confused.

"It's jayracks bitch" she punched the FUCK out of me.

I went for her stomach and slammed her to the floor. I got on top of her and started punching her face as hard as I could.

"HOE STAND UP AND STOP BEING PUSSY" someone yelled.

I got off of her and let her get up. I then rushed her ass into the locker. She grabbed my hair and tried to swing me to the floor, but I ended up ripping her nose ring out.

"OW BITCH" she cried as she backed away holding her bloody nose.

I grabbed her by her shirt and slammed her again. I continued to punch her till she wouldn't move anymore. Someone lifted me up and pulled me back.

"STUPID BITCH" I spit blood out my mouth as I laughed. 

I heard keys jingling and next thing you know I feel something shocking me.

to be continued

erased this chapter bout 10 times cause I'm runnin out of ideas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 254 27
In which a girl moves to sugarhill New York after her mother passed away. Will she find love? Will she be heart broken? Will she get betrayed? Read a...
3.4K 17 27
A girl named Maya born in The Bronx of New York until she was about 13 her family moved to Harlem new York city to start a new chapter in their life...
210K 4.5K 24
in which a girl moves to the city and falls for somebody she least expects to fall for. π‘π„π˜π„π’π‚π“π‘π‹ ππ‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ.✰
11.7K 200 19
dd and notti have a younger sister. eve and ethan/notti are twins, but ethan is older by 10 minutes. now she so happens to have a crush on ddot.