I SEE NOW; Miles Quaritch X N...

By sheakiller999

Sok'anya is Neytiri's best friend since they were young. During the war on Pandora, she had lost her parents... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
A/N
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
A/N 2:
Baby & The Ilus: Oneshot
Blueberry Jelly: Oneshot
56
57
58
59
☀️A/N: This summer☀️
60
Recom Characters Playlist
61 (End)
EXTRA
| MANSK FANFIC |

00

10.6K 255 43
By sheakiller999

Peace doesn't last forever and Sok'anya knew this. The sky people will never learn to stop. They will never stop destruction and chaos. She knew they would make a comeback and she was ready for it. Mentally, she wasn't. She wished they'd go back to where they came from and never return to a place that no longer welcomes them.

Sok'anya had lost her parents including her older sister and young brother. She was the only one left standing and she wishes that she died instead. She wasn't completely alone. She had her best friend, Neytiri who she considered the only family. When she first met Jake, she was curious of him but cautious. She was unsure of what to make of this skxqwng...this moron. In the end, Jake became like an older brother she looked up too.

When she heard that Neytiri was with child, she was happy for her. Sok'anya became an auntie of four beautiful children of the Sully's. She wished that she had a mate and most of all a family of her own. But she didn't need a mate when she adopted a human child named Spider Socorro. The little blonde child ran to hug her legs smiling up at her. As much as sky people caused her pain, she couldn't pour hate onto an innocent child. From the first time she met Spider, he is now her son and she will do anything for him.

She knew Neytiri didn't like the fact that her best friend has taken in a human as her son instead of her own kind. Mo'at didn't seem to mind it so she suggest that if Sok'anya wanted Spider, teach him the Na'vi way. Of course, the language would totally be taught straight away other than just English. As the boy began to grow, Sok'anya taught him how to shoot an arrow, hunt, track, identify plants and smell. Spider was always willing to learn new things everyday by his mother. Who needed the father anyway when he has a loving caring mother?

~~~

In the presence, Sok'anya was on her Ikran along with Neytiri, Jake and Neteyam. She looks over to her left hearing Jake communicating with his son through the earpiece.

"Who's we?" Jake asked Lo'ak. By the sound of his voice it didn't sound like anything good. Sok'anya was getting suspicious and also worried for the children that also included Spider. Are they not safe? Where could they be? Did they discover more demons?

"Son, you listen to me very carefully. Pull back right now. Do not make a sound. Get the hell out of there. Move, copy?" Jake ordered.

Sok'anya eyes widened and looks over at Neytiri as both of the mothers looked worried for their children safety. When Neteyam mentioned a short cut, they all followed him. "What's happened?" Sok'anya asked Jake.

"The kids are at the old shack! They aren't alone!"

Aren't alone could mean the demons are in the area. Sok'anya took a deep breath closing her eyes in stress. She hoped to the great mother that those demons do not hurt those poor kids.

They would arrive inside the forest while the sun slowly began to fade away now that the eclipse had started. Sok'anya got off of her Ikran and went over to Jake and Neytiri.

"Stay with the Ikrans" Jake told his oldest son. "But dad, I'm a warrior like you I'm supposed to fight" Neteyam wanted to come and help rescue his siblings, he's worried sick just as his parents. But Sok'anya can understand that he didn't want to endanger anymore of his kids. Not after Neteyam got injured after the raid.

"Neteyam" Neytiri said as she looks to her oldest son. "I won't say it again. Stay here" Jake told him. "Y-Yes sir" And Neteyam obeyed. Sok'anya knew at some point Neteyam would try to follow behind them but she decided not to dig in too deep. She knows how he is, all the rest of them. She just pats the young man on his head gently "We'll come back" she said to him in Na'vi. Neteyam nods as he lowers his head along with his ears.

Carefully moving into the forest as the dots on their faces glowed, it began to rain. Sok'anya sniffs as she moved forward ahead of the couple "They are close" she whispered over to them. Jake nods and motioned them to go separate ways. Sok'anya went follow behind her friend and hid behind one of the trees not too far away from her. Sok'anya only peeks carefully seeing Kiri and her son being held by an Avatar in camo and gear.

Sok'anya grits her teeth before staying hidden again. As her weapon she actually had a few. She couldn't use a gun or an arrow. She wasn't good at using a spear either. Instead she had a whip and her throwing knives. It'll still do the work. Neytiri alerted the kids with a hoot letting them know they are here and to get ready. Sok'anya exhaled as she waited to make a move. She can hear Kiri praying to Eywa and as the Avatar holding them snapped at her with a "SHUT UP!" Neytiri strikes an arrow to his head, letting go of the kids in the process.

"FIRE!" They started shooting in Neytiri's direction. Sok'anya had her knives ready and threw it towards one of the Avatar's neck making him stopped his gunfire and collapsed.

"THERE'S ANOTHER ONE ON THE RIGHT!" Lyle shouted and a few shot over in Sok'anya's direction. Sok'anya hid again quickly from the gunshots. Neytiri shouted for Lo'ak and the rest to get out of there and with that, Lo'ak yanked open the gas canister from the Avatar's vest, allowing the smoke to help them to escape. Neytiri shot an arrow to the person who pulled Kiri by her queue, her and Spider escaped successfully. Sok'anya was relieved by seeing them flee but it seems though the fight is still on going.

There was a man addressing Neytiri as Mrs Sully and that he recognizes her calling card, whatever that meant. By his words, it sounds like he knew her a long time ago during the war and that they have unfinished business. Sok'anya moved quietly from her spot to that annoying voice that was speaking to Neytiri.

"DEMON! I WILL KILL YOU AS MANY TIMES AS I HAVE TO!"

"You and the Corporal have been pretty busy, haven't you? Got yourself a whole litter of half-breeds."

Litter sounded like an insult and Sok'anya wasn't going going to let that go. She got a better view of the man who was talking and took out her knife and threw it towards him but she missed. The knife only pierced the log in from of him. It was close but she couldn't believe she had missed his head.

"Now I know that ain't Jake. Brought a little helper with you too Mrs Sully? This is a pretty knife"

Sok'anya ignored him and was digging for another knife but there weren't anymore. She sighed deeply in disappointment that she didn't bring much with her. All she got was her whip now which she highly doubt she could use at this time.

"NAVI!" Mansk shouted shouting towards the opposite direction. Sok'anya gasped before using this chance to flee and run close back to Neytiri. An explosion erupted behind them, thankfully both didn't fall. They caught up to the sight of Kiri after another explosion. Kiri, who was looking down calling for Spider.

Oh no...

My son...

"Kiri! Come!" Neytiri grabs her daughter by the arm. "Spider! He's down there! He fell down!" Kiri points. Sok'anya's eyes widened before she jumped down to save him. "Sok!" Neytiri shouted for her friend. "Go! I'll follow!" She shouted back in Na'vi. That's a lie. She couldn't follow them. Those Avatars are coming and she wouldn't make it back to them. She wouldn't go down without a fight though.

Sok'anya checks Spider seeing that he was weak and looked half conscious. He was injured from the fall due to the blood on his shoulder. At the corner of her eye she got up immediately with her whip from her side hip and whacked one of the avatars in the head with it before they could even shot her and with another she yanked the gun out of their grip. When she was about to make another strike, the end of her whip was pulled, yanking her forward making her lose balance. She fell forward onto the ground and felt a large boot on top of her back pressing her still. Next she was knocked out with someone's end of the gun.

In daylight outside of Bridgehead city, Sok'anya was still unconscious laying on the white mattress and metal frame bed. Her wrists and ankles with restraint with those slap on cuffs. "Spider..." she mutters as she began to wake up.

Next door to her which she had no access to the noise but all the commotion was Spider trying to escape. He yelled at the camera in Na'vi. Spider hissed and growled. The boy even picked up a chair and started hitting the glass. "LET ME OUT!" He yelled. "WHERE IS MY MOTHER?! YOU BETTER NOT HURT HER! YOU BASTARDS! TELL ME! WHERE IS MY MOM?!"

"He's completely feral. He thinks he's one of them. He also thinks that Na'vi is his mom" the guy in the chair said looking over to Colonel Quaritch.

"Hmph" Quaritch didn't seemed impressed. Why would a Na'vi want to be a mother to a human boy? It explains why he had both of them and not at least one of them. This Na'vi woman didn't use a gun like Jake or arrows like Mrs Sully. She had knives but by the amount of ones he found she didn't carry a lot of them. Not to mention, she tried to take them all with a whip. He found it very badass. She was willing face them all and put up a fight despite not having the best ideal weapon for a shootout.

"Sir, she's awake" Lyle enters the room. "Is that so? Is she going crazy too?" He asked. He just had to ask. But to Lyle's reply it was surprising. "Not really, sir. Although she's attempting to wiggle out her cuffs"

"Let her. She won't escape from them"

She's got a skinny wrist after all and the cuffs fit perfectly so she won't escape.

This was gonna be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 704 16
ILYANA TE SULI NEYTIRI'ITE was a girl who only valued her family, her home, and her ikran. She was the daughter of two powerful warriors who fought i...
71K 1.4K 21
Tanhì, twin sister of Sylwanin must find a way to look past the sky people's wrong doings to her spieces in order to teach an immature dream walker h...
170K 6.9K 34
𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔.❞ - Jake sully x reader. 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,, Jake and his remaining three children ⠀ ⠀⠀ all flee to the northern parts...
3.1K 87 17
Sequel to Pandora's Box Like the legendary phoenix, reborn out of the ashes... Fifteen years have passed, and the Sky People have returned. The past...