The Nomu (Child Reader x MHA)

By Hayshi7107

Name Y/N L/N You have been all alone for many years in an abandomed underground testing facility. Until one p... More

Chapter 1 Darkness...
Chapter 2 Shopping
Chapter 3 Something Illegal!
Chapter 4 Investigation
Chapter 5 Busted
Chapter 6 Interrogation
Chapter 7 A Small Visiter
Chapter 8 Back To School!
Chapter 9 New home
Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends
Chapter 11 Class 1-A
Chapter 12 Change in plans
Chapter 13 The Same Suffering
Chapter 14 Not a Bystander
Chapter 15 The Promise
Chapter 16 Brainless
Chapter 17 A difficult situation
MHA Special! (Part 1)
Y/N Facts
Chapter 18 Freedom?
Chapter 19 Welcome Home!
Chapter 20 UA Tour!
Chapter 21 Anger and Questions
Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)
A/N's Note
Chapter 22 Let It Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training
Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)
Chapter 25 Emergency Drill (Part 2)
Chapter 26 Emergency Drill (Part 3)
Chapter 27 Late Nights
Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B
Chapter 29 Class Brawl
MHA Heroes Rising book
MHA Special (Part 2)
Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)
Chapter 30 Thank you!
Chapter 31 Rewind?
Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!
Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 35 Underground
Chapter 36 Problems Arise
MHA Special (Part 3)
Chapter 37 The Offer
Chapter 38 The League of Villains
Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch
Chapter 40 Personal Outing
Chapter 41 Doctor Who?
Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.
Chapter 43 Round 2!
Chapter 44 Vigilante Mode
Chapter 45 Death's Whistle
I'm opening a Q/A!
Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 47 The Interview
Chapter 48 The One Man Army
Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV
Chapter 50 In Every Darkness, Light Shines
Chapter 51 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 53 The Plan
Chapter 54 Attack of the Phantoms
Chapter 55 The Raid
MHA Special (Part 4)
Chapter 56 Disaster Grows
Chapter 57 Battle for the Throne
Chapter 58 A 'Bigger' Problem
Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!
Chapter 60 Grim Situation
Chapter 61 Walking Siren
Chapter 62 Gym Hangout
Chapter 63 Strength in Teamwork
Chapter 64 Wanted
Chapter 65 The Human Sniper
Chapter 66 Lone Stars
Chapter 67 Round 3
Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia
Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70 Random Shenanigans
Chapter 71 Restricted
Chapter 72 Oboro Shirakumo
Chapter 73 A Deal With The Devil
Another Book...
Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground
Chapter 75 Little Hero
One Shot - Training Camp
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 2)
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

MHA Special (Part 5)

239 9 0
By Hayshi7107

Ok, so my mind isn't working at the moment for the next chapter so here's part 5.

You honestly moved on with the whole cake in the fridge thing. Although you almost forgot about it until today.

Yup that's right. You're officially 16 now. Yay...

You say 'yay...' because nothing happened at breakfast. Your classmates were all then in their school uniforms finishing up breakfast before going to the main campus for school.

You check if the cake was still there when you went for the milk for cereal that morning, and yup, still there. Not a single finger laid on it.

Nothing happened at Lunch, the same blond guy came to annoy you all again. You actually considered ripping his jaw out when he turned his attention to you who was silently trying to stay out of it.

"I also heard that you're the only one who doesn't have a provision license!" Monoma pointed at you, who was sipping on your juice box. "What a dismay! Such an embarrassment to Class A! It only proves that Class B is better than you all! Now what would your parents think of that-"

*BAM!!*

You slammed your fist against the table so hard, it practically sounded like a gunshot in the cafeteria. This caused Monoma to jump back, as well as some of your friends. You shot a glare at him.

"For your information, I don't have a provisional license because I wasn't there when you guys took it. I'm going to take my exam during everyone's work studies. If you did not know this, then you're probably just too dumb to recognize your own intelligence being below average." You went back into eating your sushi on the table.

'She calmed down fast...' Everyone thought.

'B-Below average?!' Monoma thought to himself. "Below average?!"

"Oh yea, both of my parents are dead."

.

.

.

"Better rethink your life choices when you get back to your table." You took another sip.

'I'm glad I'm not her caretaker this week...' Midoriya thought to himself.

_____________

You nervously fiddled your fingers. After all the commotion for the past few days, you've completely forgotten about it. Ectoplasm stared at you, awaiting your answer.

"I..." You started. "Didn't do it?"

.

.

.

"Detention."

"OH COME ON!"

"I specifically told you last week that if you didn't do the homework, you would receive lunch detention tomorrow."

"How am I supposed to know the square root of 19?!" You argued.

"Round it up to the nearest 10."

"4.40?"

"Close enough..."

"See?! It's only the first question!" You whined. "I'm only 11."

"I'm only doing this for you." Ectoplasm stands up from his desk. "I'll see you tomorrow at lunch."

You groaned. Just the news you needed on your birthday. Who knows? Maybe this is your birthday present. You pulled open the giant door and walked into the hallways, not without slamming the door loudly.

Speaking of birthday, you almost forgot about the 'surprise' your classmates attempted to do for you as you walked back to the dorms that afternoon. As you walked towards the front doors, a part of your mind expected your classmates to keep the common room in the darkness again before turning on the lights and yelling 'Surprise!'

That did not happen.

Your classmates were around the common room, doing whatever they usually do. Sato and Momo were cooking dinner, which smelled great in your opinion. Ida was probably in his room doing his homework along with Midoriya in his own. But other than that, there wasn't much of a party there.

"I honestly thought there was going to be a surprise or something." You said.

"Well the surprise is kinda ruined now." Jiro scrolls through her phone with her ear jack plugged in. "You know, with the whole cake in the fridge thing."

"It's honestly understandable." You shrugged.

"If it makes you feel better, we're eating the cake after dinner."

"Can I have a taste now?" You looked at her with begging eyes.

"You gotta wait for dinner, it's not the time yet."

Oh hell naw. You've just got picked on by a blond kid at lunch and received detention for not knowing how to do your homework. If by all means, you say it's an unfair birthday for you.

"Alright, do we have any orange juice left?" You turned to walk over to the fridge.

Jiro stopped you by placing her hand on your shoulder. "If you're trying to get the cake, that's not gonna work, Y/N."

"Aw come on!" You threw your hands into the air. "Not even a bite?"

"No." She placed her hand on your head and began to pet you. "You'll have your chance to eat it eventually."

Whilst you were quite disappointed and mad that you weren't able to grab the cake and take a delicious bite, you eventually reluctantly agreed. You instead just embraced the moment as Jiro patted you like a cat, or a dog. It was oddly pleasant every time someone did it to you.

Add that to the list of quirky things your personality can include.

You found yourself lying on the couch, resting your head on one of the arms. Watching seemingly at nothing whilst waiting for dinner. It was the only thing you did then, rolling around, trying to contain your excitement.

Ok you admit it, you actually like your birthdays now. The cakes were the star of the show.

'Dinner should be starting soon.' You thought. For once in your life you actually kept track of every single second of time. 'Waiting is to boriiinng...'

You turned your head towards the kitchen area, where you saw Momo holding the fridge door open. You sat up from the couch, wondering if it was finally dinner time.

"Guys." Momo turned her head towards everyone else. You wondered what was going on, can't find an ingredient or something? "We have a problem."

"Why? What's the matter?" Shoji asked.

"The cake is gone."

I will PROMISE you all that the chapter is released tommorow. I've finally found a way around my writer's block.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 31
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 Black 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 and other various 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬, all in one story. 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭...
398K 10.4K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
149K 8.9K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...