The Nomu (Child Reader x MHA)

By Hayshi7107

Name Y/N L/N You have been all alone for many years in an abandomed underground testing facility. Until one p... More

Chapter 1 Darkness...
Chapter 2 Shopping
Chapter 3 Something Illegal!
Chapter 4 Investigation
Chapter 5 Busted
Chapter 6 Interrogation
Chapter 7 A Small Visiter
Chapter 8 Back To School!
Chapter 9 New home
Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends
Chapter 11 Class 1-A
Chapter 12 Change in plans
Chapter 13 The Same Suffering
Chapter 14 Not a Bystander
Chapter 15 The Promise
Chapter 16 Brainless
Chapter 17 A difficult situation
MHA Special! (Part 1)
Y/N Facts
Chapter 18 Freedom?
Chapter 19 Welcome Home!
Chapter 20 UA Tour!
Chapter 21 Anger and Questions
Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)
A/N's Note
Chapter 22 Let It Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training
Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)
Chapter 25 Emergency Drill (Part 2)
Chapter 26 Emergency Drill (Part 3)
Chapter 27 Late Nights
Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B
Chapter 29 Class Brawl
MHA Heroes Rising book
MHA Special (Part 2)
Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)
Chapter 30 Thank you!
Chapter 31 Rewind?
Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!
Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 35 Underground
Chapter 36 Problems Arise
MHA Special (Part 3)
Chapter 37 The Offer
Chapter 38 The League of Villains
Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch
Chapter 40 Personal Outing
Chapter 41 Doctor Who?
Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.
Chapter 43 Round 2!
Chapter 44 Vigilante Mode
Chapter 45 Death's Whistle
I'm opening a Q/A!
Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 47 The Interview
Chapter 48 The One Man Army
Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV
Chapter 50 In Every Darkness, Light Shines
Chapter 51 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 53 The Plan
Chapter 54 Attack of the Phantoms
Chapter 55 The Raid
MHA Special (Part 5)
Chapter 56 Disaster Grows
Chapter 57 Battle for the Throne
Chapter 58 A 'Bigger' Problem
Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!
Chapter 60 Grim Situation
Chapter 61 Walking Siren
Chapter 62 Gym Hangout
Chapter 63 Strength in Teamwork
Chapter 64 Wanted
Chapter 65 The Human Sniper
Chapter 66 Lone Stars
Chapter 67 Round 3
Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia
Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70 Random Shenanigans
Chapter 71 Restricted
Chapter 72 Oboro Shirakumo
Chapter 73 A Deal With The Devil
Another Book...
Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground
Chapter 75 Little Hero
One Shot - Training Camp
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 2)
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

MHA Special (Part 4)

319 8 0
By Hayshi7107

Birthday is in 2 days...

'Just great.' You thought. 'Another year of being immortal for absolutely the stupidest reason ever.

Just to be clear, you did not like your birthday anymore. Absolutely hate it. Every birthday just reminds you, you're not getting older at all. You were still 11, even though your real age is 15.

So what should you do instead? Read through the Nomu files?

You've already gone through that today, for about 6 hours. You haven't gotten any lunch yet.

*Rumble*

"Lunch it is."

You hopped out of your chair and made your way to your door. Opening it, walked out of your room, and closed the door.

It was around 2 or 3 pm now. The sun was beginning to set, giving the sky a yellowish colour. You lost track of time again, it's beginning to happen quite often now. You know it's a Sunday since there wasn't any school, it was also around January or February, and you probably arrived around September or October.

You'll figure that out another time, for now, you just wanted to get something to eat.

You made your way into the elevator and went to the bottom floor. For some reason, you've got a gusty feeling of something's wrong. You can see strange movements on the bottom floor, you can't really understand what it was though. It's multiple things, moving around.

Upon exiting the elevator, you were greeted with loud noises and...

A pillow smacked into your face.

You looked around the common room, there was a wall of pillows and blankets with the whole class having a major free for all. Mirio, and Hado were also there along with Amajiki, who was just sitting in the corner, trying his best to avoid the chaos.

Bakugo was chasing Midoriya (no surprises there), Mineta was being ganged up against the girls, and Eri and Aizawa were in their own fort as well, throwing pillows and smacking at whoever got too close.

It was at this moment when everyone stopped what they were doing after hearing the elevator *ding* after you exited and all turned their heads towards you.

.

.

.

You stepped backwards into the elevator and raised your hand towards the button.

"Y/N! Wait!" Midoriya rushes towards the elevator and stops it from closing. "You wanna join us?"

"If it wasn't teenagers acting like kids then yes." You began pushing the button rapidly.

"Um, do you need something down here?"

You stopped pressing the button. "I was actually hungry. Can I walk past the chaos then?"

'But you're the one who hangs on the ceiling.' Midoriya thought as he let you walk out of the elevator and towards the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N!" Eri waved at you from her pillow fort. "Look at our pillow fort!"

"It's awesome Eri!" You have her a thumbs up. "I like it." You walked up to the fridge and reached for the handle.

"WAIT!!!" The whole class uproared, causing you to jump on the spot. You turned your head towards your friends as they stood in place, arms outstretched towards you, signalling to stop.

"Uh, what's the matter?" You asked, confused.

The class nervously sweat drops.

"It's...because..the electricity isn't working!" You hear Momo say. "We gotta keep the cold air in the fridge as long as possible so leave it closed."

.

.

.

"But my computer was working was it not?" You asked. "Also, the elevator would be shut down, I've just taken it down here." You grabbed the handle.

"Would you like me to warm up your lunch?!" Todoroki suddenly shouted from across the room.

Looking back at him, you found it quite unusual for Todoroki to suddenly shout. It goes against his quiet, anti-social demeanour. "Uh, I can do that myself. Don't worry."

Your classmates were acting strangely today. First you came down to find them having a huge pillow fight free for all and then they suddenly stopped you from opening the fridge.

Just as you pulled open the fridge door, the whole class suddenly screamed. "NO!!!"

You stopped halfway and turned your head towards them. "You guys are acting so insanely suspicious right now." You let the door swing shut. "Wanna explain why?"

Jiro walked up. "It's complicated." She says. "How about I warm up your food while you go ahead and play with everyone else?"

You sighed. "Well alright then." Everyone in the room sighed with relief. You turned to walk away to let Jiro do her thing when you suddenly jolted back to the fridge and swung it open.

You found a white box with a pink ribbon wrapped around it, there was a note on the side.

Y/N's Birthday Cake. Do Not Eat!

.

.

.

They were doing all of that, over a stupid birthday cake. You honestly didn't know what to say, you were speechless.

The rest of the class were silent as well, not knowing what to do.

Eventually, Midoriya spoke up. "Y/N, you see, this is supposed to be a surprise for you but."

You closed the fridge and placed your head on the door. There was only your breathing for a moment before it turned into a small giggle. And then into a laugh. You lifted your head off and turned towards the class. "You guys were so funny, the way you acted, trying to prevent me from seeing this!" You wheezed. "You know how stupid you looked?!" You clutched your stomach.

At least your birthday was going to be something interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.6K 35
A my hero academia fanfic where our adorable little gets kidnapped along with Bakugo but is forgotten to be rescued. The LOV end up adopting her and...
348K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
51.1K 1.1K 15
Bakugou, Deku and Todoroki had a baby girl at the age of fifteen but sadly they had to give her up a two years after she was born because of the amo...
523K 22K 19
ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕, 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟, 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕥�...