Constellations | BNHA

Per Starlight__Stories

Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years o... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 57

304 7 0
Per Starlight__Stories

Yuna stood with her classmates as she stared up at the large building that had "1-A Alliance" painted on the front. The dorm building was one of many that made up UA's new dorm system, Heights Alliance. When Yuna left her home that morning, it had been surprisingly calm despite her parents knowing she wouldn't be coming home for a while. Although, she figured it was because they had already had their moments the day before when they were helping Yuna finish packing.

"Given everything that's happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together," Aizawa started as he stood in front of the class, looking tired as usual. "I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp. This is important, listen well. Kirishima, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You six are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo and Azumi that night."

The air seemed tense and Yuna glanced at Kaminari, who had a worried look on his face. The repercussions of him and the other five coming to save her and Bakugo had never even crossed her mind.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here, except Bakugo, Azumi, Jiro, and Hagakure." Aizawa continued, an uneasy feeling filling Yuna as he spoke. "The six of you who went, of course. But also the remaining 10 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter, and live as model students." There was a brief pause before Aizawa's tone shifted to nonchalant as he turned around and started walking toward the building, "That's all. Now, look alive. Enjoy your new home."

Yuna watched Aizawa walk toward the dorm's entrance as gloom hung over her classmates. Behind her, Bakugo clicked his tongue before he grabbed Kaminari and dragged him behind a bush. Yuna didn't really process what Bakugo was doing until electricity sparked from behind the bush and Kaminari came out brain-dead.

"What'd the hell you do that for?" Yuna questioned, narrowing her eyes at Bakugo as he walked over to Kirishima.

"Shut up!" Bakugo retorted before holding out money to Kirishima.

"Whoa, did you shake him down for cash?!" Kirishima exclaimed, voicing Yuna's same worries.

"No!" Bakugo growled. "This is my money, idiot. To replace what you spent."

"How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?" Kirishima asked as Bakugo shoved the money into Kirishima's chest so he would take it.

"Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt." Bakugo said as he walked toward the dorm building. "Kaminari, show them your dumb side."

Yuna glanced over at Kaminari and let out a sigh before looking back at Kirishima, who was looking at her. "Uh, I'll cook everyone food tonight to make up for everything."

"You don't have to do that," Kirishima said.

Yuna shrugged, "Well if Bakugo gave you money, I have to do something. I mean, Bakugo did something as a thank you, it'd be weird if I didn't too. And I don't mind."

"Alright then," Kirishima replied with a smile, "Hey guys, dinner's on Azumi!"

The class cheered and Yuna sighed, not sure she had made the right choice by offering to make everyone food. But there was no going back now, and seeing everyone happy after everything that happened made her feel a lot better.

* * *

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right, and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths, and laundry rooms." Aizawa explained as the class walked through the building. The entire first floor was bigger than Yuna's whole house and she had to remind herself multiple times that she'd be living there. "Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room, you should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." Aizawa held up a paper that had the room arrangments. "These are your dorm assignments. Anything you sent ahead has already been placed in your new rooms, so spend the day unpacking and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work."

"Yes, sir."

Once the class was dismissed, Yuna went up to the third floor with Jiro and Higakure to find their rooms. Her room was next to Jiro's and when she walked inside she found the boxes she had sent ahead in the middle of the room. Most of what she brought was clothes and some other small, necessary things. She also brought her comforter and pillows along with a few decorative things. The dorm room was about the same size as her room at home and by the time she was done unpacking, her dorm looked very similar to her room at home.

It didn't take her too long to finish unpacking and when she was done, she went down to the first floor and found the kitchen. Yuna was slightly surprised when she saw that the kitchen was fully stocked with food. She half expected it to be empty and thought she would either have to buy ingredients or just move the day she'd cook dinner to another time. But luckily, she had enough ingredients to make a big batch of curry.

"Something smells good," Yuna heard Kaminari say from behind her. She glanced at him as he moved to stand at her side. "Did you finish packing already?"

"Yeah, I didn't have much to put away. And it was pretty easy with the help of a lion and raven." Yuna replied as she turned off the burner that was heating the curry before putting a lid over the pot to keep the food warm.

"Not fair. You got to use your quirk to help you unpack." Kaminari complained in a slightly whiny tone. 

Yuna rolled her eyes but had a smile on her face, "And you get to use your quirk for charging your phone. I think it's perfectly fair."

"I have to charge everyone's phones," Kaminari grumbled, earning another eye roll from Yuna.

"Is everyone else done packing?" Yuna questioned, half to herself as she glanced back to where she could see some of her classmates had gathered over at the couches on the other side of the room.

"I don't think everyone is, but most people are," Kaminari replied, following her gaze to the couches. Then he looked back at the food, "Did you finish cooking?"

"Yeah," Yuna said. "I'll find some plates too. If you wanna go tell everyone."

"Ok," Kaminari muttered before he left to go announce that Yuna was done with food. She found plates in a cabinet and was soon handing out food to her classmates. Yuna got multiple compliments and thanks for the food before Mina was proposing an idea to everyone as they finished eating.

"Hey, what if, after we finish eating, we go around and see who has the coolest room?" Mina suggested with a smile.

"It's a great idea!" Hagakure agreed as dread seemed to fill some of the boys.

The next thing Yuna knew, her and the rest of the class was going from dorm to dorm starting with Midoriya's. His room didn't surprise her in the slightest, it was filled with All Might figures and posters. Then they had to shove Tokoyami out of the way to see his room before going to Aoyama's, the two rooms being complete opposites of each other.

After skipping Mineta's room, the group went up to the third floor starting with Ojiro's room, which earned comments from the girls that made Yuna sure she didn't want them to look in her room. And after seeing Iida's wall of books and glasses, they went to Kaminari's room, which made her a bit embarrassed to be stuck with him as her boyfriend, especially after Jiro's comment.

"I can't believe that's what your room looks like," Yuna mumbled to Kaminari as they left his room and made their way to Koda's. "Does your room at home look like that too?"

"There's nothing wrong with it!" Kaminari retorted defensively, earning a head shake from Yuna, who was then distracted by hearing Uraraka and Mina say something about a rabbit that led her to make her way into the room to see the small white rabbit that sat in Koda's room. Yuna knelt down next to Mina and shared the other two girls' adoration for the bunny before they were forced to leave the rabbit behind to go to the next floor.

"Man, this sucks. I feel so judged right now." Kaminari complained as they stood in front of the elevator.

"Hey, what a coincidence. I don't feel great, at all." Ojiro said, both Tokoyami and Aoyama agreeing with him and Kaminari.

"That's because the boys are the only ones who are getting picked on," Mineta started, earning an annoyed look from Yuna, who had a feeling she knew where this was going. "They said it was a contest to see who has the coolest dorm room. Well, what about them? We have to see the girls' room to see which one's best. Their interior design skills should be held to the same standard as ours. Maybe even higher. Show us those dorms!"

There was a dramatic pause and Yuna heard thunder before Mina ended up agreeing for all the girls, "I'm into it!"

"Yeah, I think it'll be fun," Hakagure agreed.

"You know we're not gonna get out of it now," Yuna muttered to Jiro, who looked like showing her dorm to the class was the last thing she wanted to do.

"Maybe we'll get lucky," Jiro mumbled back, earning a shrug from Yuna.

"Ok. So, like, what are the rules?" Mina questioned, regaining Yuna and Jiro's attention. "Are we figuring out who had the best taste in the class, or just the overall coolest?"

"This doesn't have to be a contest," Ojiro replied before Mina disagreed and they were going to look at the next rooms. They looked at the rest of the boys' rooms, excluding Bakugo, who apparently went to sleep. Kirishima's room wasn't surprising, Shoji's room was practically empty, and Sero's room was a bit of a surprise, but nothing was more shocking than Todoroki, who somehow managed to remodel the room in one day.

After that, they were back on the second floor to start looking through the girls' dorms. They started with Jiro's room, which was filled with instruments that Jiro said she could play, earning a few compliments from the girls, including Yuna.

"Next is Yuna," Mina said as they left Jiro's room.

Yuna let out a sigh, suddenly feeling extremely judged as her classmates watched her open her room and she stepped inside, "It's not really that interesting."

"It looks just like your room at your house," Kaminari commented as he looked around, earning a few looks from some of the boys

Yuna shrugged as Uraraka and Mina commented about her star chart and astrology books and Kaminari was questioned as to how he knew what Yuna's room looked like. Her room was very similar to her room at home save for a few changes. Her light purple comforter replaced the one that was now in the closet and she had a pillow that matched the comforter. Above her bed was the star chart she had brought from home and it took up a decent amount of space on the wall. She had moved in a bookshelf to go next to the desk that was on the opposite wall of the bed. It had a mix of astrology and fiction books on it along with a few little trinkets she had collected over the years. Her room was relatively open as she had her folding table under her bed like at home so she didn't have anything on top of the circle star rug that was in the middle of the room, which was the only thing she had bought specifically to bring to the dorms.

"You have so many notebooks," Hagakure said as she look at Yuna's desk, where she had a desk organizer and a few notebooks stacked next to it.

Yuna shrugged, "Well, I go through them pretty fast."

"Woah, there's even more in here," Mina added after pulling open one of the desk drawers.

Yuna felt her cheeks warm up in embarrassment and she closed the drawer Mina had opened, "Let's move on."

"Next is me!" Hagakure exclaimed, successfully getting everyone out of Yuna's room and to the next one. They went to the last of the girls' rooms, although they didn't go to Tsuyu's room as she apparently wasn't feeling well. After looking at Hagakure, Mina, and Uraraka's rooms, their last stop was Yaoyorozu, which ended up just being a reminder of how rich she was before they went back to the first floor.

"All right, has everyone got their votes in?" Mina asked once everyone has written their votes down on slips of paper and put them in a small box. "And now, without further Ado, the results of the first best room competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu. Drumroll, please! With a total of an overwhelming 6 votes, the winner of this totally awesome contest is... Koda!"

Koda looked confused and then a bit panicked as everyone's attention turned to him and Mina explained why he won, "By the way, all the girls vote for you because your rabbit was so adorable!"

"You villain! Aspiring heroes shouldn't resort to bribery!" Kaminari and Mineta argued, fake attacking Koda, who held his hands up in defense.

"Did you vote for him?" Kaminari questioned in an accusatory voice as she pointed at Yuna. Yuna looked away and shrugged, making Kaminari even more upset, "I can't believe you, Yuna!"

Yuna shrugged again, "Oh well. I'm going to bed. I should probably call my mom too, so I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh ok, good night," Kaminari replied, looking a little upset she was leaving, before he went back to yelling at Koda for rigging the vote with his rabbit. Yuna lightly shook her head before she went to the elevator and took it up to the third floor. She walked into her new room and had a short conversation with her mom about how well unpacking went before going to sleep.

-Author Note-

Damn, this chapter is so long. This might be one of the longest chapters in this book so far, it was like, 2500 words. I don't even know how that happened, this chapter really doesn't have too much important stuff in it. I mean, they moved into the dorms, so I guess it's kinda important. I just couldn't find a good place to split the chapter in two, so I just made it one.

But anyways, they're in the dorms now. Next is ultimate move stuff, which I have some plans for. And I have plans for the license exam, so I'm excited for that. For now though, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a great day!

-Starlight

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

575 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...
991 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
57.7K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
313K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...