𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞 (𝐀...

Galing kay voicelessyouth

Y/n L/n, youngest queen of Alderaan. With the Sith coming to power again, and a war beginning. You can't be t... Higit pa

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine*
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five*
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty*
eighty-one*
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six*
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one-hundred
one-hundred and one
one-hundred and two
one-hundred and three
one-hundred and four
one-hundred and five
one-hundred and six
one-hundred and seven
one-hundred and eight
one-hundred and nine
one-hundred and ten
epilogue
authors note
bonus chapter: Nightmares Of The War

thirteen

4.4K 128 16
Galing kay voicelessyouth

TW torture

Y/n let out a pained scream, as the blade of Dooku's lightsaber cut her stomach. She could feel her skin burning, and the smell was even worse. Y/n was now hanging from the ceiling by the cuffs around her wrists, her feet a decent bit away form the sandstone ground. Y/n didn't know how long she had been dealing with this torture, she had lost all concept of time after the 17th cut. But this wasn't the only torture she was dealing with, after Dooku got bored, droids would come in and prod at her with shockstaffs.

She could feel herself losing her voice with each pained scream, it was pure agony. Y/n knew Dooku wouldn't kill her, he needed her alive. But it definitely didn't stop him from the torture part.

'Anakin, where are you?' Y/n thought as another scream ripped through her throat.

"Have you changed your mind yet?" Dooku asked retracting his saber, and clipping it too his belt.

Y/n brought her head up, and made eye contact with the Sith Lord. Despite how much pain she was in, she still held a stern glare "Fuck you." She snarled hoarsely.

Dooku slashed her stomach again, another scream ripping through her. The pain was agonizing, the feeling of her flesh being burned and torn open.

"I will never betray the republic." Y/n growled as tears slipped down her cheeks.

Dooku sighed irritably "Seems like you're just as stupid as your parents." He said shaking his head, "How disappointing, you could've been so powerful."

"What the hell does that mean?" Y/n asked her cuts stinging.

"You really don't know, do you?"

Y/n rolled her eyes "Y'know, I'm not enjoying this whole ominous thing you've got going Dooku." She said weakly, "If you're gonna tell me then tell me." She grumbled.

Dooku chuckled "Maybe one day you'll learn." He said.

The sith left the room, and a second later two droids walked in. The were both holding shockstaffs, and were walking towards her. The first droid hit her in the stomach, and a millisecond later the other one hit her in the side. Y/n let out cries and whimpers of pain, as she tried to squirm away fron their attacks.

This assault continued for what felt like ever, even the droids got bored. Now they were just standing guard. Y/n hung their, her head held limp as she stared at the ground. She knew Dooku wouldn't be back for a while, probably not till the following day. Y/n still couldn't figure out how long she'd been there, could've been hours, or even days. She was beginning to think no one was coming, that Anakin wasn't coming.

Y/n looked up "Hey, droids." She called in a tired voice.

The two droids exchanged a look "Is she talking to us?" One asked.

"I don't know." The other said, looking back to Y/n "Are you talking to us?"

Y/n rolled her eyes "Yes, yes I am." She said, "I have a.....lady issue I need to deal with, can you let me down so I can use the bathroom?" She quickly lied.

The droids looked at each other "Are we allowed to do that?" The second one asked.

The first one shrugged "I don't know." He said.

Y/n sighed 'Force help me, these droids are idiots.' She thought, "Uh, Dooku, told me to ask if I needed to use the bathroom. And he said you guys would let me use it?" She said in more of a questioning tone.

The second droid shrugged "Well, if you say so." He said, both of then setting down their shockstaffs.

The two droids worked together, and managed to get Y/n down. The two argued back and forth on how to get her down, Y/n was surprised no one came in. As soon as her feet hit the groud, she collapsed to the floor wincing. Now that she was able to move, everything felt so much more painful.

"Fuck." Y/n mumbled shakily pushing herself to her feet 'Ignore the pain, ignore the pain.' She thought.

Y/n pusher herself to her feet, and looked at the shockstaffs not too far from her. As quick as she could move, she grabbed one of the staffs and turned it on. She hit the closest droid to her right in the cest, causing him to completely short circuit.

"Uh oh." The other droid said reaching for the other staff.

Y/n was quick to twirl the staff, and hit him right in the head as hard as she could. His head came clean off, and skidded across the floor. From the sheer exhaustion, Y/n collapsed to the floor whimpering in pain.

"Force, I need a bacta tank." She mumbled before pushing herself to her feet, with the help of the saff.

☁︎

"It's almost been two days." Anakin said angrily "Why haven't we gone for her?" He asked Obi-wan.

"We still need a plan on how to get her without getting her killed." Obi-wan said looking at his Padawan.

Noah and Anakin had arrived on Geonosis almost a day ago, and they hadn't done a thing to try and rescue Y/n. And Anakin was getting more angry, and more scared by the second.

"I have to agree with Anakin." Noah said shaking his head, "Dooku has my sister, and he's probably doing the same thing he did to her parents."

Obi-wan sighs "I know, but we still have to be careful." He says, "If we aren't careful enough, he could kill her."

Noah shook his head "He can't, he needs her." He said "If he kills her, he'll never have Alderaan. Y/n is the heart of Alderaan."

Anakin scoffed "I can't just sit here and do nothing." He said.

"Well, what do yoh suggest we do?" Obi-wan asked crossing his arms.

"I-i don't know! We rush in there, kill the droids and save Y/n." Anakin said throwing his hands up.

Obi-wan sighed and brought a hand up, pinching the bridge of his nose "That plan.....Anakin why must you insist rushing in."

"I just want to save Y/n."

Noah hummed "I mean, it could work." He said, when a beep suddenly sounded.

"What was that?" Obi-wan asked.

Anakin looked to Noah, who had a frown on his face. He grabbed the holo-tablet off the table, and typed a few things. His eyes went wide "It's Y/n."

Instantly Anakin's intrest was peaked "What?" He asked "Is she contacting us?" He asked.

Noah shook his head "No, it's her tracker. She's moving, but very slowly." He said, zooming in on the red dot.

"Moving?" Obi-wan asked "Are they moving her?"

"I can't tell." Noah said "If we wanna get her, we've gotta do it now." He said sternly.

☁︎

"Fuck." Y/n groaned leaning against a wall, everything hurt.

The cuts along her abdomen, arms, and chest burned with each movement. Her head was throbbing, and it felt like she would pass out any second. Everything ached, and she was absolutely exhausted. Especially from the lack of sleep, along with food and water.

'As soon as I get the chance, I'm killing Dooku.' Y/n thought angrily, letting out a breath of pain.

Afer a few long minutes Y/n pushed herself away from the wall "Gotta keep moving." She mumbled, slowly limping down the hall.

It seemed like this place never ended, and everything looked the same. The same sandstone walks, and the same sandstone and slightly sandy floors.

The sound of clanking footsteps were moving in her direction, and her eyes widened. And another set of steps, that were probably Dooku's. Quickly she ducked into a empty room, pressing her body to the wall.

"Where is she!" The familiar voice of Dooku shouted angrily.

"We don't know, sir." The first droid said.

"How did you morons let her escape!"

"It wasn't our fault, sir." The second droid said.

"We weren't on guard duty." A third droid added.

The sound of a lightsaber igniting was heard, and then the sound of slicing through metel. Y/n brought her hand up, ans covered her mouth.

"Find her!" Dooku shouted angrily, his voice bouncing off the walls "Do not kill her, we need the queen alive."

"Roger, roger."

"Roger, roger."

'I need to get out of here, fast.' Y/n thought as they began leaving the area, their footsteps slowly fading. Once she couldn't hear them any longer, she left her hiding spot and continued maneuvering through the hellish maze.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

548 23 7
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... An ancient Sith Lord dwelled, hidden across the galaxy. Over the years, he has amassed a small crew to...
3.9K 48 45
❝Well, I've been saving you since we were kids so I won't stop now❞ Emmesere Donndern and Anakin Skywalker had been slaves together until they were r...
23.2K 528 9
Anna has trained for years to become a Jedi under Master Yoda's supervision. Both of them have seen the attempts on Padme's life. She gets assigned t...
4.6K 205 43
Mae Kin, a girl who's grown up on the base of The First Order all her life. She's trained under Supreme Leader Snoke, training with the Light, and Da...