Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Nial...

By hipster_nialler

Taken when she was only 5, Cassie Davis was held captive by a man she thought she knew. He kept her locked aw... More

Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Niall Horan Love Story
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
I Told You This Would Be Fun.-Chapter Nine.
Best Friends For Life.-Chapter Ten.
Thunder Buddies For Life. -Chapter Eleven.
So Not Awkward.
God Bless The Broken Road.
The Man in the Mask.
You'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.
Louis to the Rescue
Texts From Last Night.
The A Team.
Coming Back Without Warning.
**~~~Important Note~~~**
ExBoyfriendProbs.
Ziall Date
Zayn's new girl..
Twitcam with Niall.
An Old Friend Says Hello.
Twitter Drama.
Morning Surprise.
Saved Me From Myself.
Confessions.
Midnight Movie Magic.
Wake Up Call.
Real Life Nightmare.
Mistaken Love.
Attacked.
Shocking Confession.
Expressing a Confession.
What Are You Hiding?
Sleepover!
It's You and Me
Be My Girlfriend.
Dinner Date
Please Be Mine.
Got Me Going Crazy.
3,2,1, JUMP.
Moments.
You hold my heart, and i hold the key to yours.
You Don't Wanna Know.
Dance the Night Away.
I'll Miss You.
Kiss Me.
I Wish For You.
I Love You.
Going Home.
Late Night Swim.
Fireside Talk.
Then and Now.
I love you Niall.
I'm leaving.
Kiss me Kiss me, Say that you Miss Me.
I Miss You Already.
Remember The Plan.
Sing Me To Sleep.
The City Of Love.
JeTaime.
Surprise.
If you like me, then say you like me.
Happy Birthday!
Two Is Better Than One.
Die In Your Arms.
Special Connections
Who I Am.
I Wouldn't Change A Thing.
SuperStar.
Stand Up
Love Me For Me.
Tell Me A Lie.
Let Me Tell You A Story.
Here We Go Again.
Wanted.
Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge.
Movie and Late Night Loving.
We're Beautiful, Like Diamonds in the Sky.
Truely, Madly, Deeply.
Happy New Year!
I Am Titanium
Death by Jealousy.
Save Me.
Don't Let Me Go.
Valentine's Day Surprise.
Postcards and Polaroids.
Infinite.
Time to Dream.
Not Enough.
Happy Birthday.
Unbroken.
Remember Me.
Amnesia.
If You Only Knew.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Never Gone.
Everything About You.
Take My Breath Away.
Bad Dream, Happy Ending.
Diagnosis.
The Return.
The Slut That Got Away.
Truce.
I Can't Lose You.
If We Were a Movie, This Is The Sad Scene.
CheaterCheaterBoyfriendEater.
Breakeven.
If You Ever Come Back.
Heart By Heart.
Kryptonite.
Heaven's Calling.
The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
You Found Me.
Beautiful.
Rest in Paradise.
Repeating Nightmares.
Heaven's Devil and Hell's Angel.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unpredictable.
Half Of Me.
One In A Billion.
You are the Sun, My Moon and All My Stars
Hold On Until May.
Fate, Destiny..Whatever You Call It.
Knock, Knock.
Little Red Roses
One Moment in Paradise

Adventure Time.

11.8K 147 39
By hipster_nialler

Niall's POV.

I laid back, her body snuggled up to mine. She looked so small, so innocent, so fragile. But she was mine. I laid there, still breathing heavily from earlier. I felt warm as Cassie's naked body laid close to mine. her head on my bare front. I brushed her hair away from her face a bit. 

I just looked at her..Looked at the way her eyes are, her long lashes that cover her beautiful hazel eyes. Her long, long hair that I love. I watched the way she would twitch slightly in her sleep. The way her lip would curl up into a small grin and disappear as quickly as it  came. 

I watched the way her cheeks were always rosey red. And somethings I just look at that I've missed so much. 

I remember the way her face lights up whenever she's around me. I thought about the way her eyes sparkle in certain light. The way the sun rays catch of her skin making her glow. The way wind would move her hair back when we were driving in the car. 

I think about when we first met, and how I just fell head over heels in love with her the second she stepped through the door..I thought about how funny she is, how she laughed at everything..and oh her laugh, how it made my heart skip a beat.

But what really got me, is how well I know this girl. I am the only one to explore her body..the only one to touch her in a certain way. I am the only one who knows how she feels with just one look. I can tell what she's thinking in an instant. It's the way I know her. It's the way that everything I see reminds me of this beautiful girl laying in bed with me right now.

It's the way that I could never, no matter how hard I try, ever forget about this girl.

~~~

Cassie's POV.

"Truly, madly deeply I am foolishly completely falling. And somehow you kicked all my walls in. So baby say you'll always leave me, truly, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love with you."

I woke up to hear Niall singing along to a soft melody of his guitar. I sat up to see him sitting in a chair by the window, his side to me. 

"Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and day dreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world."

He kept singing..his part was my favorite..because he wrote it about me.

" I can't tell if you're actually trying to sing something out of bordem or to rudely wake me up Horan.." I said jokingly. A small giggle escaped my mouth.

"God I love that sound." He said standing. His sweats hanging off his hips..I couldn't help but stare at his bare torso..he was so muscular..and I loved every moment of it.

"Stare much.." He joked.

"Sorry babe..but what sound do you love?" I asked.

"You're giggle..it's what I've been missing." he smiled at the ground.

"Goddammit Niall.. 'when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know-oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful...' well you should know, cause good lord, you're gorgeous.." I jokingly snapped. 

"Thankk you babe..but you're more beautifuller than me.." He said grabbing my waist and laying down on the bed, wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm quite positive 'beautifuller' is not a word..." I laughed.

"Is now.." He smiled approvingly. I shook my head..men.

"Alright, we need to leave tonight, the boys are waiting..and our fans..and Simon." He said.

"Simon's there?" I asked.

"Yes..he's been waiting..and he wants to talk to you a bit...just about some things. He wouldn't tell me." He said.

"Well, we'll have to see won't we." I laughed. He kissed me softly when I heard my phone go off.

"Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it? Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck? No scientists or biology. It's obvious when he's holding me..It's only natural that I'm so affected..." 

I got up and ran to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello love!" a British accent said happily into the phone.

"Simon! Hello! How are you?" He asked.

"Oh I'm doing well. Excited to see you soon! I missed my favorite daughter.." he laughed. Simon and I are very close he calls me his daughter..and he's like my crazy, a bit protective uncle/father figure..but I have Niall for the protective part..my little baby penguin..

"Yes! I missed you too Uncle Simon..." I chuckled.

"Did you like the surprise?" He asked and I heard him grinning slyly on the opposite end of the phone.

"Very much..thank you..but what time is the plane leaving?" I asked.

"Someones ansy..." he joked.

"I haven't beent to America is forever! and I miss my boys and my girls!" I laughed. 

"Okay, okay..Your plane is leaving at 3 pm, be at the airport by 1:30..remember to bring Rob! He'll be with you for the time you are in America." He said.

"What about Isabelle?" I asked.

"She will be visiting in a few months or so..quick visit and you two will come back together with the boys in June." He said.

"Okay that sounds good." I smiled. I turned around to see Niall staring at me.

"What?" I mouthed..He just grinned like a happy boy, but with a seductive gaze. I smiled and looked in the mirror..I hadn't realized I woke up and had on Niall's shirt..it was a bit big, but fit like a oversize t-shirt..

"I see.." I mouthed..he put some clothes out and walked past me to the bathroom kissing my cheek and pinching my bum as he walked by me..I tried to hold in my giggles.

"Alright, so Niall has the plane tickets, although you better take them so he doesn't loose them..but, what have you two been up to since last night..?" He asked, curious over protective father-like uncle.

"Oh nothing Simon...quiet night" I said a bit too quickly. 

"I see, I see..Well, I'll see you when you get here..The boys will pick you up at the airport with Paul and drive to the hotel for the next few nights in Tampa, then driving to Texas..and so on from there." He said.

"Okay, is Texas warm this time of year, I have no idea." I asked..It's March and England is a bit chilly but not too bad.

"It's warm a bit here..whether changed constantly, but you'll get used to it. Just bring a mix of everything.." He said happily.

"Okay Uncle Simon! How long are you staying with us? The boys I mean?" I asked.

"Just till the Tampa concerts are over, then I'm heading off to Spain for a bit..just for whatever.." He joked.

"Okay, well I need to shower, so I'll see you later!" I said.

"See you Cass!" he hung up. I walked over to my closet and opened it..It felt so empty. I just grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, a pink and white flowery bandu, a cut-off tshirt and then threw those on the bed. I grabbed a pair of sperrys and a hairband that tied in the front. I had my necklace on and then the ring. I grabbed a pair of pearl earrings and then put them on the bed along with my clothes.

I walked over to the bathroom and heard the shower going.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down." Niall's singing in the shower again. I joined in.

"My three words have two meanings, but there's one thing on my mind, it's all for you..hmm." I sang.

"Join me." He said laughing. 

"I planned on it." I laughed. I stipped out of his tshirt and my panties and kicked them to the side. I took my hair out of the messy bun and opened the shower door. I walked in and let the warm water cascade my cold body.

"A little cold?" He asked. I nodded. 

He took me in his arms and brought me further under the hot water. I started to let my hair get wet form the water. I pointed to the bottle of shampoo behind him. 

"Let me do it." he said grabbing it and putting some in his palm. I turned around as his hands massaged my head and my hair. 

"Turn around." He said. I did as he reached over me and washed out the shampoo.

"Okay, you're good." He said. I lifted my head up. 

'Your turn." I smiled. I grabbed his very expensive shampoo and put some in my hand. I massaged through his hair. I looked at it..his beautiful blonde hair. 

"Let me wash it out." I said. He turned into the water. I stood on my tippy toes so I could reach since he was taller than me. I washed it all out.

"You're good." I smiled. 

"Thanks babe." He smiled. I grabbed the conditioner and ran through my hair quickly while he did his.

I reached for the body wash when he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"No, I'll do it." He said smiling cutely. I felt my cheeks blush. A part of my stomach clenched tight and relaxed consecutively. I smiled letting him wash me. 

As he was moving his hands down my legs he stopped.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"Wh-wha-what are these?" He asked pointing to my inner thighs and the sides of my waists.

"Is...is that from...me?" He asked. I looked at his face..fear was all I saw.

"Niall...." I said...he just looked back at them..tracing them from my thighs to my hips..his hands fitting perfectly into the five finger marks, colored into my skin. I winced.

"I did that..." he said, his voice shaking, taking his hand off me..he sat down on the floor of the shower.

"No Niall...It doesn't matter...it's okay." I said sitting trying to reassure him. I bruise easily.

"No baby..I shouldn't have done that....That didn't happen the first few times before..why now?" He asked.

"I..I have anemia.." I said, he looked at me his face shocked.

"They weren't sure at first...but I went to the doctor about a month ago after I had simply just hit my side on a table and I had a black and blue bruise the size of Russia on my side..but I just have low iron, so I bruise easily..I have pills so it'll go away in a month or so." I said. 

"But I still hurt you..." He said, his fingers running through his hair.

"No baby....It was worth it..you being here, with me..that, last night..I loved it..every moment of it okay..I promise." I said.

"I still did that..I hurt you...I loved it too..but I can't stand to hurt my princess..." He said..His voice shaking even more, his eyes giving away to the tears..I felt the tears finally let go from the barriers they had been behind and go down my cheeks. 

I wrapped my arms around him as he leaned into me.

"I don't care about them....at all..please forget they're even there..please, I don't want you upset..please Niall...it's okay..they don't even hurt." I said lying..I hate lying but I had to.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." I couldn't hide the pain in my voice.

"Only if they don't hurt....." he said buying it for now.

"Promise." I said. We finally stood up.

I rinsed off and washed to him. After we were both clean we stood there, the hot water showered our now clean bodies. 

He tucked a piece of wet hair behind my ear and slowly caressed my cheek with his soft hand.

I smiled as my hands felt his chest and the slight chest hair he had. His other hand around to my back. 

"You are so beautiful." He said softly.

"I love you." I said. He smiled.

"I love you too." He said. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me to his, meeting me half way. 

His hands slid down to my thighs and picked me up, as he did I wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"No...we have to get ready for the flight at 3..we have to leave here at 12..it was 9 when I got in the shower." I said. 

"Later baby.." He winked letting me down.

I turned off the shower and we dried off. We walked out and the clock said 10:05...a whole hour..oh well.

I grabbed my bandu and put it on with my cheetah print panties. I slid on my jeans and shoes and shirt. I sat down and plugged in my old dryer. 

"I'll do it.." Niall said grabbing the drier from me.

"Did you love her?" I asked. He looked up in the mirror at me. 

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Hannah..." I said. I hate talking about here and what happened..but I wanted to know. She did mark me..on my stomach and behind my right ear.

"I did...then..but now, no, not at all..ever.." He said, his face a bit disgusted by her name. A sigh of relief came over me.

"Why didn't you get out sooner? Why did you let it all happen?" He asked nervously. Scared of my reaction. I sighed.

"Because I didn't know how...If I protested, he's beat me..I couldn't get out, but I found a sharp thing to cut the wire attatched to me, and then I found my way upstairs and found something with a name on it, but nothing...I ran out the door with him following me..I got out and ran as fast as I could..
And then when I tried to find a name, all that came up was the name of my dad's friend from when I was little, and he lived no where near where I was, and he was always away, and he looked nothing like this man, the eye color was the same, and no I never saw him, but still. I would know...it wasn't him." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"And I that is the reason I ran track in school..I imagined running from him so I ran faster, so I won...that was my state of mind. I ran the 300 and then the long distance stuff. I won all my events in championships. Because of him, and because of running, I know what I do to clear my mind...go running..forever.." I smiled.

"How far have you ever gone, at one time?" He asked.

"umm, I think it was about 40 miles, 20 miles from here north, and then back...Took me a while, but I did it. That was on my bucket list..Run longer than a mile, and as long as I could..and I did both." I said.

"Lucky, I could never run that far." He smiled setting the drier down on the table.

"Took me a while, I have sports induced asthma so I brought an inhaler and water and music...just let go.." I said smiling. 

"You're perfect." He smiled.

"Thanks babe." I said. I grabbed my small makeup bag and put on light eyeliner and mascara and some blush.

My hair dried is staright so I just threw it up in a messy bun and the hairband tied at the front. I put on my earrings and stood up.

"Ready?" I asked looking at the clock..It was 10:30, better leave early since we haven't eaten and it's already almost 11...that's like a record for Niall and I, besides the time when we were apart..I didn't eat for weeks. I lost 10 pounds in that time, but gained it back a bit recently, not going to complain, i love my curves.

I grabbed my things and Niall helped me put them in the rental van. My Mum hugged me last night and said goodbye so she wasn't here this morning.

"Want anything to eat, I'll make food and then we'll go." I said.

"Pancakes.." We both said at the same time. I smiled..it's like telepathy.

I made them in record time and put some nutella on both plates of pancakes. We ate them and I washed dishes all by 11:45..that's a record, I swear. 

I grabbed my coat and my phone and my bag/carry on. I took one last look in our house, Niall wrapped his arms around me. Our big living room, the foyer, the stairs, the hallway of pictures, the kitchen, the shower, our bedroom, I would miss it all...especially with Niall and I both here.

"Ready to go love?" He asked.

"Adventure time.." I smiled.

"Yes baby." He kissed my cheek and took my hand leading me out the door. I locked it and put the key in my bag.

~~

After about 30 minutes we were at the airport. It was just about 11:30. We went through baggage and sercurity..Now we sat hand in hand waiting for the plane. Rob was on my left and Niall to my right. 

"Want some Starbucks?" Niall asked pointing to the cafe across the flow of people. I smiled and nodded, probably looking like a child at Christmas. 

We walked over and waited in line. 

"Hello, can I help you?" the girl asked. She looked a bit like me, except her hair was darker than mine, a very dark brown while mine is a light brown with blondeish ombre. 

"Yeah, two grande chocolately chip frapps then a banana muffin and a blueberry muffin." Niall said. He looked at the girl and I saw her cheeks blush. She immediantly smiled when he did. He has a habit of doing that to girls.

"sure..name that will be under?" She asked.

"Cassie." He said squeezing my hand tighter. I smiled.

"11.25." She smiled at him. She looked at me who was checking out some of the mugs next to us..I looked up at Niall and smiled at him, she gave me a who-the-hell-are-you-and-why-is-he-with-you look...tisk tisk..girl, this boy is m.i.n.e.

I gave her a go-away-he's-mine look. She looked away..angry..bitch.

I walked over and watch a boy a bit older than us make drinks. He smiled at me with gorgeous white teeth, but I didn't smile back. I squeezed Niall's hand tighter which made him smile. He had this I-know-she's-mine look on his pale, blushed face. 

The boy said my name and we grabbed our drinks. We walked back over to the seats and sat down.

"Enough stares and bad looks from people today huh?" I laughed.

"you got that right...did you see that guy? Get away from my princess..." He said putting his arm around me protectively.

"And who did that girl think she was? Like no, he's mine..go away.." I said snuggling into his shoulder. He grinned.

I sipped my frapp a bit..it was delicious. He always knows what I want because I go through phases of different drinks. 

"Can we have your picture Niall?" A girl came up to us and asked.

"Sure.." He smiled. The girl handed me the camera and I took the picture. She gave me a mean look and walked away..ugh. When am I gonna get a break...

"Can I have a picture?" A guy said behind me..I turned around to see Jay..my family's old friend!

"Jay! Jayson Hartlett! Wow!" I smiled.

"Cassiebear!! You haven't changed a bit!" He hugged me. My dad and him were best friends..I saw him a bit when I escaped from the prison...but wow, he hasn't aged at all.

"Wow, Cass you look beautiful! How old are you now?" He asked.

"I'm turning 19 in a week.." I smiled.

"Wow, I remember you as a little girl..so precious." He smiled. He was creeping me out a bit.

"This is my boyfriend Niall..and that's Rob, my sercurity guard." I smiled Niall shook his hand.

"Niall, Rob,  this is my family's friend Jay!" I said.

"Nice to meet you sir." Niall said.

"Irish I see!" He smiled.

"Yes sir. Born and raised." He smiled.

"I'm from Detroit." He smiled. 

"Flight 327 to Tampa is now boarding." The PA system said.

"Well, we gotta go. See you soon! We need to catch up." I smiled.

"Certainly. Have fun love. Miss you lots." He said.

"See you." I said grabbing my things. We walked to the door and he watched and waved until we passed...

"He's so creepy." Niall said.

"I know, something weird about him." I said.

"How do you know him again?" He asked.

"Old family friend. When I was three, he was 18. Mum told me  when I went missing, he looked everywhere with my parents to find me. As I grew up, he did to. Haven't seen him since I first escaped way before I left to move to England." I said.

"He's so creepy still.." Niall said.

"I agree." 

Something about him made my insides turn..my head throbbed and my body shook...It was weird.

~~

Unknown POV.

"Did you see her?" 

"Yes..I saw her." 

"Who was she with?" 

"That large body guard and her stupid boyfriend.." 

"Alright, you know what to do." 

"Yes sir. I'm on it."

"Good girl baby.." 

"bye babe."

~~

Cassie's POV.

We sat down in our seats. After about 10 minutes we took off and then I took my seatbelt off. I laid on Niall's shoulder and he handed me his phone and headphones. I plugged them in and put them in.

"Truly, madly, deeply I am foolishly completely falling..." I love this song.

Niall pushed my hair out of my face and covered me with a blanket. His arm wrapped protectivly around me.

He kissed my forehead and I heard him say "Goodnight princess. Soon, we'll start our adventure across the States..me and you..forever and always." he whispered.

"Forever and always" I whispered back before I drifted off into a deep sleep.

**NEW CHAPTER! A bunch of you guys have been asking so thank you, i love it actually. I thought I'd wait till this week in case I had NO inspiration but this came out okay, thank god..but who do you think this 'Unknown' person? Guess? haha but anyway,

Thank you SOO much for the feedback and comments and messages and votes and reads. I love all of you! I'll upload again asap! Love you all<3 

xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 219 12
Courtney lives in London with her best friend Taylor. During summer vacation something crazy happens. They meet One Direction. Courtney has never bee...
489K 7.4K 46
BOOK 1: She was a twenty one year old, trying to live her dream of managing a café. He was a member of the world famous boy band who didn't believe l...
8.3K 176 42
Cassie Marrow has a tragic past. She had to live her cousin when her family left her. But she didn't know her cousin, Harry, would become part of the...
1.6K 169 23
She's met the man of her dreams. But love comes with a price. With a psycho trying to claim her and keep her for himself, will she fight to stay with...