Marrying the son of Asraf 2

By Creamypurple_

It is fortunate to think that most things are bound to be broken or mended in anyway however, a lot of things... More

Cast/Description/Disclaimer/A/N.
🦋One🦋
🦋Three🦋
🦋Four🦋
🦋Five🦋
🦋Six🦋
🦋Seven🦋
🦋Eight🦋
🦋Nine🦋
🦋Ten🦋
🌼Eleven🌼
🌼Twelve🌼
🌼Thirteen🌼
🌼Fourteen🌼
🌼Fifteen🌼
🌼Sixteen🌼
🌼Seventeen🌼
🌼Eighteen🌼
🌼Ninteen🌼
🌼Twenty🌼
ANNOUNCEMENT🤎🤍
🌸Twenty~1🌸
🌸Twenty~2🌸
🌸Twenty ~3🌸
🌸Twenty ~4🌸
🌸Twenty ~5🌸
🌸Twenty ~6🌸
🌸Twenty ~7🌸
🌸Twenty ~8🌸
🌸Twenty ~9🌸
🌸Thirty🌸
🥀Thirty ~ 1🥀
🥀Thirty~ 2🥀
🥀Thirty~ 3🥀
🥀Thirty~ 4🥀
🥀Thirty~ 5🥀
🥀Thirty~ 6🥀
🥀Thirty- 7 🥀
🥀Thirty ~8🥀
🥀 Thirty ~9🥀
🥀Fourty🥀
🍁Fourty ~ 1🍁
EID SPECIAL🎀.
🍁Forty~ 2🍁
🍁Forty~ 3🍁
🍁Forty ~ 4🍁
🍁 Fourty ~5🍁
Spicy🌶

🦋Two🦋

132 22 0
By Creamypurple_

Khalil sat in his car quietly, since he left the office, recalling everything that has happened to him the past 2 years from when Summayyah left and no one heard from her and she cut ties with her family.

Khalil's mother forced him to marry someone else and he kept insisting that it was the sumayyah he wanted and needed. She has understood him for as long as their wedding lasted. She tolerated him and cared for him but his mother had given him an option. To either bring in a woman or she marries him off to someone he doesn't know.

"Are you repeating the same thing mother?" He had asked.

"It's because that's the best for you. Your situation. I can't handle it alone." She cries.

"Then I can handle myself, I will treat myself and I will control myself. Just let me find her mother, someone must have caused this to happen, someone must have separated us. Mama you used to love her. She was like a daughter to you, can't we at least just..."

"Khalil!" She shouted, which jolted everyone. "Are you going to man up or cry over a woman who didn't think twice before leaving you and abandoning her parents? I have said my own this time and no one should try to convince me. I will fix a date for the two of you. Its been a year since she left and she is a woman, she must have moved on '' and not letting him convince her by speaking further, she walked out of his sight.

Khalil hits his Steering wheel, pouring out  his anger on the poor steering wheel as he regrets every bit of his life, His existence and how much he has reached the bottom.

If this is the result from the Almighty for having to hurt summayyah, if only he knew what she had done for him, he wouldn't be punished with such hardship.

He has made her cry, the very moment she set foot into his house and she left with the same tears. He hits his steering wheel continuously as his tears silently falls. He has been holding it for so long, he is also a human, he can't possibly hide it from himself even though he hides it from everyone.

Everyone had told him to move on but he hated himself for being a jerk and never gave up on her even with the help of Arif.

Just then, his phone started ringing and his mother's name, Umma pops up on his screen. He quickly wipes off his tears and starts his car engine as he drove home to meet her.

That's the only reason she is calling me.

Meanwhile, Ibrahim has successfully finished the bulky files on the desk before Tony rushed in with hands filled with more files. "Sir!"

Ibrahim already looked worn out as he groans angrily. "Oh God! What has khalil been doing since? I swear he will pay for this!" He hissed.

Tony respectful drop the files on his desk and stood few steps away. "Sorry, but he has been working so much. These are Maryam's files and that there would be a meeting soon"

Ibrahim raised a brow in question. "Her files?" he pointed at it. " What do i do with it?"

"She wants you to proof read it and hand it to the desk of the BOD!"

He chuckles inwardly. "She wants me to do that? Why won't she do it? God i am fed up with all this shits. Whatever happened between the both of them should be settled. I can't be the middle man!" He ranged while Tony kept shut.

Him working with Ibrahim is always hard for him. He is always tempered, probably because he didn't intend to take the position in the first place but what is more surprising is khalil's plans. If his plans was luring Maryam down then she's bringing him down with her and it might not end good. If only his wife was here!

Tony breathed out and excused himself.

Khalil park at his parent's parking lot and made sure his face was all cleared up from his cries earlier and that he isn't looking pale or else it will trouble his mother.

He used the baby wipes and brighten his face before switching off the car and walking out.

He entered with a salaam and straight to the sitting room and behold his mother was seated and watching the Indian Drama she Loves. "Mama_ inna wuni!" (Mother, good afternoon) he greets as he took a seats crossleg on the carpet beside the couch she seats. Her face was hard and she had no glint of joy seeing him.

"I called you!"

"That's why i am here ma!"

"So what happened between you and your wife?" She asked, curiously with a straight face.

He was alarmed. My wife? "Sum.."

"Don't even call her name here? I am talking about your new wife, why are you being so hard on her?" She asked and he sighs in distress rubbing his face. She must have called her huh!?

"That's because i didn't want her!"

"You don't want anyone, Khalil why are you stubborn?"

"I want summayyah!"

"I said don't you dear say her name. If she knew you wanted her, she would have stayed but she chose to leave! Now what? Your relationship is void. Don't ever talk to me about her again!" She blurts angrily and all he did was nod.

The room suddenly returned it's silence except from the TV sound. He watch his mother carefully to think that one day her love for Summayyah will turn to a black ash and fade away. She doesn't even want to hear her name now.

"Inna baba?" (Where is dad?) He asked, breaking the silence.

"Baba is asleep! Amal!" She yells her name.

"Na"am!" Amal answered, coming into the sitting room. She smiled at her brother. "Ka zo?" (You came?) And he nodded. "Yes i did"

Amal being a graduate from the university is now running a small business. Baba has refused to give her the share of the company because khalil is the one at fault for destroying the company. Not to thank of it. He had not talk to his father for good 3 months after the news of Summayyah not being found and Maryam, but his mother had to make him calm down and listen to his son. They never knew he was so foolish to let women toy and bring him down to his feet.

Sometimes, people need to see the fact that women are humans and they bringing him to his feet was not because he was weak or because he is a man and the superior. But because they were capable of handling and choosing their own path.

"Amal bring him water!" She says.

"Ya Khalil! Ya Ibrahim hardly comes!" She pouts.

He laughs. "He is working hard, i will tell him you want to see him okay?"

She furrowed her brows. "Why are you behaving like i am still a child. I am a grown up!" She blurt

"Are you not?"

"No i am not!" She opposed.

"Yes you are?"

"No I'm not!"

"Bring him the water now or are you going to continue with this your childishness Behaviour?" Their mother shouted and she left immediately.

Khalil sat up and remains silent. With his mother angry now, he can't even tell her his worries anymore. Suddenly, faisal called him and he quickly picked.

"Hello Faisal! Did you find anything?" He asked immediately, waiting for his response.

"Faruq will be coming from england after he left for the project 2 years back but i don't know when!" He relied.

"Is he coming back with summayyah?" He asked as his eyes met with his mother's glare. Faisal was quiet for a moment before he spoke. "Probably, I think she is married to him!" He disclosed, sharply taking his breath like he regretted telling him.

Khalil froze. "M... Married?"

"Yes, but when he arrived we will know more. I've got to go. Your ex is on my neck" he says and cuts the call immediately. Khalil's hand slips from his ear as he sat lifeless on the carpets as his mother stared at him with pity.

"What is wrong?" She asked.

"S... Summayyah is married!" He mutters. "What!" His mother sat up right as she stared at her son motionless on the carpet.

After all the years he has been waiting for her and thinking she will return someday and how  she has been coping abd her health but she went ahead to marry someone. She moved on with out him.

He quickly wipes the tears that threatened to roll down as he weakly smiled at his mother. "She really did move on like you said!" He mutters bitterly.

Meanwhile Amal was by the door eavesdropping at thier conversation as she tightens the tray in her hand, enough to break it, if she was wonderwoman. Summayyah has caused grive to the family of Omar.

.
.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 627 32
#1 Book in the Neverending Tales Can be read standalone!!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HER . I MAY DIE WITHOUT HER . CALL IT OBSESSION OR LOVE BUT I CAN'T LI...
1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
22K 2.7K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
288K 49.9K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...