The Nomu (Child Reader x MHA)

By Hayshi7107

Name Y/N L/N You have been all alone for many years in an abandomed underground testing facility. Until one p... More

Chapter 1 Darkness...
Chapter 2 Shopping
Chapter 3 Something Illegal!
Chapter 4 Investigation
Chapter 5 Busted
Chapter 6 Interrogation
Chapter 7 A Small Visiter
Chapter 8 Back To School!
Chapter 9 New home
Chapter 10 Hanging out with new friends
Chapter 11 Class 1-A
Chapter 12 Change in plans
Chapter 13 The Same Suffering
Chapter 14 Not a Bystander
Chapter 15 The Promise
Chapter 16 Brainless
Chapter 17 A difficult situation
MHA Special! (Part 1)
Y/N Facts
Chapter 18 Freedom?
Chapter 19 Welcome Home!
Chapter 20 UA Tour!
Chapter 21 Anger and Questions
Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)
A/N's Note
Chapter 22 Let It Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training
Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)
Chapter 25 Emergency Drill (Part 2)
Chapter 26 Emergency Drill (Part 3)
Chapter 27 Late Nights
Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B
Chapter 29 Class Brawl
MHA Heroes Rising book
MHA Special (Part 2)
Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)
Chapter 30 Thank you!
Chapter 31 Rewind?
Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!
Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!
Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test
Chapter 35 Underground
Chapter 36 Problems Arise
MHA Special (Part 3)
Chapter 37 The Offer
Chapter 38 The League of Villains
Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch
Chapter 40 Personal Outing
Chapter 41 Doctor Who?
Chapter 42 Something Illegal...again.
Chapter 43 Round 2!
Chapter 44 Vigilante Mode
Chapter 45 Death's Whistle
I'm opening a Q/A!
Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army
Chapter 47 The Interview
Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV
Chapter 50 In Every Darkness, Light Shines
Chapter 51 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front
Chapter 53 The Plan
Chapter 54 Attack of the Phantoms
Chapter 55 The Raid
MHA Special (Part 4)
MHA Special (Part 5)
Chapter 56 Disaster Grows
Chapter 57 Battle for the Throne
Chapter 58 A 'Bigger' Problem
Chapter 59 Chaos Ensures!
Chapter 60 Grim Situation
Chapter 61 Walking Siren
Chapter 62 Gym Hangout
Chapter 63 Strength in Teamwork
Chapter 64 Wanted
Chapter 65 The Human Sniper
Chapter 66 Lone Stars
Chapter 67 Round 3
Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia
Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home
Chapter 70 Random Shenanigans
Chapter 71 Restricted
Chapter 72 Oboro Shirakumo
Chapter 73 A Deal With The Devil
Another Book...
Chapter 74 Tales Of The Underground
Chapter 75 Little Hero
One Shot - Training Camp
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 2)
One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

Chapter 48 The One Man Army

414 23 7
By Hayshi7107

*BOOM!*

A huge explosion lit up the streets behind you as you walked away. Curious' did leave multiple around the area, but a chain reaction is enough to set them all off. You didn't know it, but you looked like a total badass walking away from an explosion like that.

The only reason why your attention is drawn to something else is because you saw a trail of red blood. Curious' had a strange scent on her, it smelled so familiar.

'Toga...'

You were currently following the trail, and it led you to a small tool shed. You opened the door and found Toga lying unconscious on the floor.

"Toga?!"

"Did someone say, Toga?!" You heard a voice call out from behind you. "No of course not you idiot."

Twice came up from behind you, his eyes under his mask widened when he saw Toga in the shed.

"Twice!" You yelled out. "It's Toga! Come on!"

"No way. It's true." Twice ran over. "She ran off somewhere alone and I was worried, totally calm." He clutched his head. "Damit! What happened!?"

"I don't know!" You responded. "She might have ran into one of the meta warriors here!"

Twice touched her hand. "I can't believe someone can feel this cold-CRAP! She's burning up! Shut it! How can I? There's blood everywhere! Is she breathing? Yes! No. Her face is a mess! Is it the enemy's blood?"

"No, it's hers! Get ahold of yourself Twice! We need to close the wound. Do you have anything to block it?"

He took out a pink napkin. "This should do. No it won't you idiot it's too small!" He proceeded to block the wound anyways. "Give it up. This girl's about to die."

"Don't say that!" You bonked him on the head. "Carry her, we need to get her somewhere safe until this chaos is all over." Twice has many personalities within himself, it's almost impossible to tell which is the real him.

As the two of you were about to leave, you felt an electric shock pulsed through your body. You fell down to the floor, twitching uncontrollably. You could only hear Twice's voice calling out your name before blacking out.

"Y/N!"

Twice turned around to see what seemed to be many of his clones. In a quick second, they ripped off his mask whilst pinning him down to the ground and dragged Toga and you away.

"Wait! It's bad that I'm not wrapped up. Please stop it!" But the other doubles didn't listen, and only continued to hold him down. He looks over at Toga, who was held in a position where they started to turn her neck. "No dammit, put her down! TOGA! I'm going to kill her! Why would I hurt a girl who wrapped me in her handkerchief?"

At this point, Twice was having a mental breakdown. But he managed to regain his composure and break free from his fake clones. "TOGA, Y/N!!"

Before he could reach them, one of the fake clones punched him in the jaw. 4 of them started beating him up, till two of them grabbed both of his arms and broke them.

"I-It hurts...d-dammit." Twice's tears started falling from his eyes. "The pain, my arms hurts. It's bad... But even though it hurts, I'm not disappearing!"

He started laughing, he had never felt so happy in his entire life. There was a blast, a chain reaction. Twice had started creating clones of himself. And then those clones started creating more of themselves, and more, and more, and more.

Twice has become a one man army. Twice here, Twice there, TWICE EVERYWHERE!!! (Holy hell, I didn't even realise what could have happened if he even did that!)

"Do your worst. I'll protect my comrades." Twice declared, as he held you and Toga close.

____________

The Doctor laughs. "Well, this hardly seems fair." He pressed a button on his computer. "But if you die here, All For One will be so sad."

"Machia"

____________

You groaned...What the heck even happened? The sun was shining in your eyes, your whole body felt weak.

"Y/N! You're awake!"

"No I'm not." You responded, shutting your eyes tightly.

"Oh ok."

"Hey! Are you stupid or what? She's awake!"

"No she's not! Her eyes are closed!"

"She just talked!"

"No she didn't, I didn't hear her talk. Did you hear her talk?"

"No, not at all."

"There you see? She's still out."

Annoyed, you sat up and opened your eyes. "Twice, what the heck are you even say-" You expected to see Twice, and yes that's what you expected.

.

.

.

Except for the part that there's so many of them.

"See? I told you so." Said one of the clones.

"Twice."

"Yes?" They all spoke at once. You facepalmed.

"The real Twice?" You looked over to one of them without their mask on. He was measuring Toga.

"Here Y/N." He waved.

"I thought you wouldn't create thousands of yourselves?" You walked over to him. Toga was still unconscious, lying on the ground.

"Oh that's nothing." One of the clones said. "I got over my trauma, so now I'm a one man army."

"Cool and all." You looked back at Toga. "Is she ok?"

"We need to get her to a doctor." Twice responded.

One of the clones found a med-kit in one of the buildings. They wrapped up the broken bones of the real Twice and started to carry both Toga and him away. You followed behind them.

"What happened when I was blacked out?" You asked, running beside them with your tentacles as legs. "You said you got over your mental trauma or something?"

"Yes." Real Twice answered. "I didn't even realise how stupid I was. One of the fake guys behind you shocked you with a taser."

"A taser?" You never had been shocked before, it was certainly a surprise for you. "I thought I was resistant to everything."

"Hold on a second!" You all stopped running and looked at Twice. "Y/N! Let me measure you!"

"Wait what? Why?"

"If I could measure you, then I can create thousands of you! We'll be able to knock down the entire army and save everyone!" Twice explained.

"No." You responded. "Think 'Twice'! I'm a rogue Nomu. What makes you think I'll do the same thing again? Plus, I'm almost invincible. Knocking the other me down won't be so easy."

"Oh come on!" One of the clones looked at you angrily. "That would be awesome! Think about it, Y/N!"

You held up your finger to protest, but suddenly you felt the ground shake. Like an earthquake was about to occur. Then you hear the sounds of buildings crashing into the ground. Looking behind you, there was a giant, charging through the city.

The good thing is that Gigantomachia is here, and is about to wreak havoc in the city. The bad news is that.

"HE'S COMING OUR WAY!" You yelled. All of you ran into the alleyway to avoid the giant. He runs by, tearing down the buildings in a straight line. Your group emerged from the alleyway near a train yard.

"Wasn't that guy supposed to be asleep for another half an hour?" Twice asked.

Your ears suddenly perked up as more people appeared and began running at you. "Mystery for later." You morphed your hand into an air cannon and blasted it down the street, making multiple people stumble and fall.

"Can't you do anything better?!" One of the clones yelled at you.

"Can't you move faster?!" You grabbed the real Twice and Toga and carried them over the metal gate and into the train yard with the Twice clones following. Looking back, people were climbing over the fence and running after you all.

"Over there!" One of the clones pointed towards a wooden train shed. You all ran inside and slammed the door shut. Clones of Twice blocked the entrance as people began banging on the door.

"This isn't good!" Twice yelled.

"Don't worry we'll be fine!" One of the clones gave a thumbs up.

"No we aren't you idiot! We're stuck in a train shed surrounded by multiple people who want to kill us!"

"Oh shut up, I'm being positive here!"

"I'm positive we're gonna die!"

Ignoring the clones, you looked around the train shed to find anything that could help you all. There was a giant tarp covering something big, you grabbed it and pulled it off. Your eyes landed on something huge.

"Hey you guys!" You called out to the clones. "All aboard!"

____________

Outside, people began to set fire to the train shed, planning to burn it down. Some were charging into the front door, others were throwing whatever they could get their hands on.

"Get out of there villains!" One of them yelled, firing gunshots into the walls.

"They're done for now! We've got them right where we wanted."

Suddenly, the big doors burst open, causing some of the people to fly back. There was screaming, shouting. But most of all.

There was a giant red locomotive, with big spider legs on its sides. There were clones of Twices on top of the train, along with the real Twice and Toga. A small girl could be seen riding on top of a giant terrifying looking face as it roars.

"WOOO!" You put your hands in the air. "CHOO CHOO MOTHER####ERS!"

With that Paracite quirk, it was about time Choo Choo Charles made an apperance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 45.9K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
362K 9.6K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
138K 8.6K 71
"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bunch, Kacchan." After being countlessly f...
434K 17.2K 37
"How do you even change a diaper?" A story in which everything can change in an instant. "Why the hell are you asking me!? I don't know either!" bak...