Learning to Love

By Amanda904040

My name is Rose, at least that's what I've always been called in school, at least for the last two years that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 3

5.8K 138 4
By Amanda904040

All I could see was darkness. I could hear voices all around me. "she'll be fine, she had a panic attack and passed out" "She's been badly beaten, look at all those scars" "We will have to do a blood test and run her in the data base, someone has to be looking for her" "it's a really good thing that they decided to run a warrant after finding that man, who knows what would have happened had the police not found her" "does anyone know her name?"

I didn't understand how anyone had found out; we had moved towns every time someone got close to finding anything out. He never allowed anyone who seemed respectful into the house, unless it was a drug dealer or one of his gang. The women he brought home were always there a week or 2 and then high tailed it as soon as they found out he didn't work, just used them for the money so he could get beer and drugs.

I blinked my eyes open, I was in an all-white room, there was a small chair in the corner of the room, I seemed to be in some weird looking thing, rail on both sides and there was a small monitor that was beeping, attached to the monitor was a cable that I followed with my eyes to my chest, there was two stickers on my chest, and a needle stuck to the middle of my hand which seemed to be attached to some strange looking pole. I looked at myself then, saw a simple white dress looking thing on me and I appeared to be wearing some sort of weird thing between my legs, it was soft and crinkled when I moved slightly. Right before I could completely freak out, I heard the door open, and someone come into the room.

"Hi Sweetheart, I'm glad to see you awake" I just stared at her, but looked towards the monitor, she seemed to understand me when she answered "that's to keep us updated with your heart rate sweetie"

I just nodded and looked back down, I started pulling at my fingernails nervously not quite sure why I was here and what this place was. I heard her sigh, and she grabbed my hands "Please don't do that sweetie, you'll hurt yourself and you have so many owies already" I froze and then slowly turned my head so I could look at her out of the corner of my eye. "Since you're awake I need to tell the doctor and the police they all need to talk to you" I whipped my head up so fast and started shaking my head no with my eyes going wide, I couldn't talk to the police or even see them, I knew if I said anything to them, he would kill me. The lady looked taken aback and her eyes grew wide as she pushed a button on the side of the weird looking thing I was lying on. "Sweetie please calm down and lay back down you can't get too worked up" I started thrashing around and was trying to break free from the things attached to me, I heard lots of footsteps running into the room.

"What happened?" "What did you do to her?" "Sedate her quick, she's going to hurt herself" I felt a poke in my arm and then darkness consumed me again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 23 13
Age Regression Stories ⚠️Warning: Major fluff, Use of diapers, pacifiers and bottles, Breastfeeding, Bed Wetting, Angst, Anxiety⚠️ Mama Y/N and Littl...
21.9K 654 58
Sometimes being an adult is just too much. It's ok to long for soft hugs and gentle kisses. It's ok to like the fluffy texture of a stuffed animal an...
554K 14.2K 79
Sometimes little ends that were left untied have a way of coming back and changing all your plans. I got my ex-girlfriend pregnant, now she's gone an...
166K 4K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...