The scarlets ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

By BhoomikaPrasanna

My first ghost ship was knottew in SOTUS and I fell in love with both of them as there was only a little ff a... More

The scarlets๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hottest Bodyguard ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
You all are bodyguards ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The shock of meeting all of you๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿฅธ
Too anxious to leave them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Finally in my arms๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The dreams are scary as hell ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
So can I take a break ๐Ÿ˜Œ
My India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
Here i come, Ranadurga. ๐Ÿ˜ค
Is this that place. ๐ŸŽ
That bitchy aunt
The marriage proposal and the lovers story
Its time for some truth.
It is the day where everyone goes shopping.
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples other than knott tew
Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew.
Concentrating on other couples than knottew.
The Whole Marriage and rituals
Marriage.... but ours??
Marriage..... but ours? Part -02
Marriage...but... not... ours..

Concentrating on other couples other than knottew

27 3 0
By BhoomikaPrasanna

Hey readers ,

                          Thank you so much for still supporting me I'm just busy now a days but i swear that i will be updating more and this book will be completed soon. Now enjoy this chapter.

DeanPharm::

Rather than other couples Dean and Pharm are insanely different and very shy. Though they know that they love each other very much they were very very shy. But Dean himself doesn't know where he got the confidence from, as he asked Pharm to go on a date with him. Well do you know what both are doing they are panicking. They are panicking because thay have to decide what to wear on their first date.

(Dean wore this to the date).

(Pharm wore this to the date). 

Pharm heard a knock on his door so he went to open . He saw the most handsome man on his door and do you know how Dean had to control his desires. Oh the things that Dean wants to do to Pharm right are all unholy.

Pharm smiles and Dean's heart skips a beat.

"Good morning PDean ".

" Good morning nong, so shall we go".

Pharm nods and they both go to Dean's car to start their journey.

"So PDean where are we going now".

" Oh that's a surprise darling ".

Dean winked and Pharm blushed. Soon they came to a stop. Dean first got up and went to open the door for Pharm.

" Luckybell pottery studio ".

" Yep our first date is actually a small session of pottery class".

"But i don't know how to make it".

Pharm spoke and Dean smirked.

" It's all right nong we will try".

Soon they got in and the receptionist wrote down their even though she was a fan, she chose not to invade their privacy and kept quiet. They were lead to a class which was in between nature, there were not many people only four couples other than them. It was like they were making pots in nature's arms. Someone clapped to get everyone's attention and they saw two people. Probably a couple.

"Hello everyone welcome to luckybell pottery class i am Vegas ".

" And i am Pete".

"So let's begin with me saying the history of pottery. Yes even pottery has a big history. We will be learning it's history, how to make it and all the procedures".

" Now let's start shall we . Pottery was invented by a lovely couple in 1940 . Yep pottery has a very big history which comes from so many years ".

" They were rejected, opposed and tortured but they did not give up. They left to get married but do not think that they were happy, they experienced everything in their life, love, betrayal and many more ".

Someone raises their hand.

" Yes".

"Who were they and what happened to them now".

" Well they were Ohm and fluke. Unfortunately  they have no picture about them. They both were born at a very small village known as  Cupa, this village was very backward and had many homophobic people. Soon they both became friends and at the age of 20 they became lovers. Ohm had proposed and Fluke accepted it. But their families got know about hence Fluke family banned him to see Ohm and arranged an unwilling marriage to him but Ohm got to know so he somehow got into contact with his friend who was here in India. Ohm kidnapped Fluke the day of the marriage they came here for a new start of life.

Now they had a small house but they had no money. Ohm started to look for jobs and he got one but Fluke wanted to do something too . He fell in love with India, so he started to gather some big rock he made it as a spinning rock somehow then he started to gather mud, he filtered into fine soil, he mixed some water in it and made it into clay form and soon he put it on that spinning rock to give it a beautiful shape. A plate just for his love, just for him".

Everyone clapped at the story. And soon they started to make some shapes. Both Vegas and Pete started to teach everyone. Slowly Dean got behind of Pharm and they started to make something. Soon every couple followed it too. It was a very cute sight.

" Okay guys that's all for today I hope everyone enjoyed today's class".

Everyone went out after thanking them but Pharm and Dean stayed. Pharm approached Vegas and Pete.

"Uhmm Mr Pete, Mr Vegas".

" Drop the Mr Pharm. You want to know more about Ohm and Fluke right ".

" How did you know ".

" Go to Hari museum there you can see something special about them. But we can't say what it is because it will ruin your curiosity ok na".

"Thank you so much P Pete ".

" Wait I have seen you somewhere. Are you The Pharm who is a member of the scarlets ".

" Yes P Vegas ".

" Oh my god I'm such a big fan. If I'm not Intrupting your date can I get a autograph ".

Pharm smiles and takes his phone out.

" Let's take a picture ".

They smile for his cuteness and takes a picture, they exchange phone numbers too".

Soon Dean and Pharm sits in the car to go at their next destination.

" PDean i want to go to that museum na".

" Fine my love but first we need some food in our body  . So first let's get some food ok na ".

Pharm nodded and they went to a small but homely restaurant and quickly ate some food. Soon Dean started his car again and they were set off somewhere special.

" P now where are we going ".

" We are going to ".

Dean stopped as he saw how shiny Pharm's eyes we're.

" Come on tell me P".

"You'll see soon my love ".

Pharm blushed and Dean smirked and soon they were on the road again. After driving for almost two hours they reached their destination. It was Hari museum which Pharm wanted to see so much.

" Oh my god this os the museum that PPete told us right P".

Dean nods. And Pharm hugs him tightly, they both parted and went in to the museum. They were enjoying when suddenly they saw something.

(If your  good at finding things then you can see a heart and Ohm written to the side of the plate).

" P is this the plate that Fluke made to Ohm ".

" Yes dear. Yes it is ".

A voice answered it, they turned and saw a man, he was the manager.

" Hi i am manager Min and yes this the plate that Fluke made to his Ohm. You can see his name on it ".

Pharm and Dean nodded.

" I wish I could see them P. I really want to meet them ".

The manager gets curious about this.

" Why do you want to see them nong Pharm. Why after all these years? What intrests you ".

" If I really have the opportunity to meet them, then I would assure them that their love has become a big inspiration for many people. That's why I want to meet them P".

"Well you can nong ".

Both Dean and Pharm looked at him shocked  . Like how can we meet dead people.

" But P they are dead. How can we meet them".

" Hahaha of course you can't meet them nong but you can meet their son and son in law. Go to Crem hills you'll see a village ask anyone by their name and they will show you. Their name is Rain and Payu ".

" Oh ok thank you P".

"P Dean let's go".

" Sure nong" .

They again start their journey and about an hour later they reached the village .

"Woow this village is awesome P Dean".

" Nong Pharm ".

Dean holds Pharm's hands into his.

" I'm sorry if this date is going like this I know if you are disappointed- mphhh

Pharm kisses Dean to shush him.

"Shush P Dean this is one of the best date I've ever had. Now let's go I'm dying to meet them ok na".

Dean smiles and nods. They ask some people for directions and finally they reach Rain and Payu's house.

They knock but no one opened the door instead a voice came.

" P Payu look who's knocking ".

" Sure ".

The door opened and a young man opened the door.

" Holyyyy shitttt Rainnnn ".

Payu screamed like he is in hell.

" Oh my god P Payu what happened? Are you okay ".

Rain came running worried what had happened but when he came he got scared. Scared as he saw someone, whom he shouldn't see.

" Oh my god . Who are you ".

" Um hi I am Pharm and this is Dean. But first can we come in and then we will say everything ".

Both Payu and Rain invite them in. Pharm repeats what had happened and Rain suddenly stands up and went in somewhere to get something. He came with a big , brown box which was filled with various photos. Photos of someone they really wanted to see.

" P Dean and P Pharm they are Ohm and Fluke that you wanted to see ".

" But how do you have all these. Who are you".

"I am Ohm and Fluke's son P".

The shock on their faces was seen.

" I am their grandson P. They died when I was 16 . My parents died when I was 2 so my grandparents raised me P ".

" So their love story and all".

"It's true P. It's totally true".

" But how can they look the same as us ".

" I don't know but I really thank god for giving you that face because it's my grandparents P ".

After a long chit chat Dean and Pharm had dinner at their house itself and left to their house. It was night time and Pharm was dead asleep in the car so Dean carried him to their room, changed him and they were fast asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 182 12
Two sister who loves each more than anything in the world........but the Younger one hate their dad for their dark past even the elder one hates him...
52.9K 1.1K 33
{TAEKOOK} "did you just kiss him? "oops?" In which taehyung of jungkook are members of the popular boy group bts. and they are keeping a secr...
123K 3.9K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
3.3K 83 14
A story of two "friends" who are the closest.. when time comes, that FRIENDSHIP turns into something more..๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹ Read to find out๐Ÿ˜‹ Inspired from my o...