Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 31: Getting Ready

236 8 1
By IamGamerA

Makarov: So you are planning to take Haou on by yourself?

Neos: Yes.

Lucy: But why?

Neos: This is something I have to do.

Levy: This isn't your fight!

Neos: Haou's existence is a slapped in the face of what my ideal stand for.

Natsu: Your ideal?

Neos: My ideal use too, to become a hero of justice someone that with save everyone. But as I grow I realized that it was just a copy ideal not my own. A fault ideal but I still try to walk it, as for him, he just abandoned it. This is where the path where Haou and I separate.

Everyone else look with interests.

Neos: Haou and I both are attached to power, we both get a chance to get power. He took it, but I chose a sister instead.

Fay: A sister?

Neos: I care for her like my own sibling, she was there for me. We walk this path together while Haou walk the path alone. No one was there for him, because he let power consume him. Throwing away the roots of who he is, his Elemental and Projection Magic to obtain power. While I train, hone and refined mine while slowly obtain power.

Romeo: So what, you want to gain his power now and become the next ruler?

He said still not trusting him.

Neos: Trace On

His golden eyes glare at the fire user sending chill down his spine.

Neos: You're as dumb as you look, you even make Natsu jealous about you stupidity.

Natsu: Hey!

Neos: I'm Fairy Tail Counter Guardian the one that will over throw the tyrant ruler that harm Fairy Tail.

He pull up his black skin tight armor to show them the Fairy Tail symbol.

Neos: I'm a Fairy Tail Mages and even if you see me as a monster. Fairy Tail is still my home. And I will still protect it, as long as it core still here.

Putting his armor back on.

Neos: Haou fight for himself try and fill the void of being lonely. I actually have someone to fight for.

He begins walk towards Romeo now having their back face each other.

Neos: And if I do take over this world then what are you gonna do about this?

He then began to walk out of the cave leaving them, Kagura also began walk out.

Max: Where are you going?

Kagura: I'm going to help him.

Hibiki: What!?

Lucy: Kagura that's suicidal.

Kagura: I'm a warrior. I already throw away my pride to survive and continue to fight for a better tomorrow. But I won't stand and watch an outsider fight my battle!

She also ran out in frustration, Fay still only look down holding on her two blades.

Neos: You really follow me?

Kagura: I can't just sit and watch you fight my battle.

Neos: You know how to set trap?

Kagura: A bit.

Neos: Good.

They turn to the distance seeing an army of knight in black just walking away from the direction of the destroyed base.

Time Skip

Now Kagura is running through the forest and being chased by Haou's army. As she reached an open field being surrounded by all sides by Haou's army.

Yukino: End of the line, fairy.

Kagura only smirk.

Kagura: Is that so?

Yukino: What?

Neos: Complete Binding: Rose Garden!

Many vine raise up from the ground around them and wrapped around the legs and arms of Haou's army. And more vine came up wrapped around their body and neck.

Yukino: What the!?

She look to her belt seeing her keys missing. She turn back to Kagura seeing Thorn standing next to her holding Yukino's Celestial Keys, spinning it around his finger before giving it to Kagura.

Yukino: My Lord? Why are you helping her!? Why are you doing this!?

Neos: You're?

Yukino: Why!? We trusted you! We follow you! Why are you helping her!?

Neos: How annoying. Silent.

His voice echo giving off a menacing aura as vine came and wrapped around their mouth and the vine on their neck tighten.

Neos: Now kneel.

They're all pull to their knee, kneeling infront of him.

Neos: Let-

Placing a hand on his face as he felt the pain going through his body before it faded.

Kagura: Are you alright?

Neos: I'm fine, let go.

They walk away leaving Haou's army there. A good distance away from the temporary base, they see a town with large castle.

Neos: That's place is?

Kagura: Haou's castle, if we can just get in there we might be able to get some supply for the other. Food is running low and our medical supply is empty.

Neos: I see, strip.

Kagura: WHAT!?

She said her face is a bright red while she arms over her chest.

Neos: He probably put a target on our head and probably many other. We need to change our look if we don't want to be notice.

He using his ring turning his skin a dark tan slicking his hair back leaving a some strand of hair down and tie his hair into a ponytail. He then projected different pair of clothes.

Kagura: You're fast.

Neos: Are you going to change or not?

Kagura: I don't have any clothes to change into.

Neos: Do you know what is your clothes size?

He said looking at her seeing the clothes she was wearing is tight lingering her ability to move.

Kagura: No we have to wear with what we have, and we don't got much of a choice.

Neos: I see, well sorry in advance.

Neos let out a sigh before placing his hand on Kagura waist then to her hip, down to her thighs, then feet.

Kagura: What are you-

Her face got red before she could yell at him to take his hand off her she fall but he catches her having one hand on her butt and his other on her waist.

Kagura: Pervert!

Her face got even redder as she slapped him, leaving a red handprint on his face. This make him fall over now she is on top of him, a hand still on her ass and somehow his other hand on her chest.

Kagura: Y-Y-You-

Her face turn deep red as her fist clinched tight before bringing it down at his face.

Neos: Ow.

He then projected a pair of clothes giving it to her.

Kagura: This is?

Neos: A set of clothes your size. With this you can at least look somewhat look like a girl than a hobo.

She got offended by his word, he just touched her and can already know her size.

Kagura: Wait... You can predict someone size through touch?

Neos: I can do more than that but we need to hurry so take a quick bath in the lake over there before putting this on.

She take the clothes from his hand as he turn away not looking at her giving her some privacy.

Sometime past.

Kagura: Hey, I'm done.

He turn back seeing her wearing a black skin tight sleeveless shirt, a black skirt with belt, black leggings, boots and dark blue leather jacket. Her sword straps on her hip and the thing cover with cloth is behind her back.

Her face look a bit embarrassed.

Neos: Good now then.

He move his hand through her hair adjusting it a bit so she have a bang cover one of her eyes and the other side is tie by a ribbon.

Kagura: Um...Thank you.

Neos: Don't thank me just yet, I haven't done anything.

Instinctively he place his left hand on her head patting her, a sense of familiarity hit her, 21 years ago this is the same way her older brother Simon patted her head, the last time they ever see each other.

His hand then reach down wipe away her tear, she doesn't know that she was crying. She have hold back her tear for so long and years of bottled up emotions she finally let it all out.

Crying in his arms holding him close to her, something she wouldn't even think about looking at his face. But he isn't Haou and she knew it, they might look alike and are each other counterpart but they are two different people.

Time Skip

They both are walking through the town walking past some wanted posters with many familiar faces. The people there didn't notice Kagura and Neos.

Kagura: Hey, should we-

She turn not seeing him anywhere, she look around before seeing him holding two bags behind him, two figures around his same height walk away, one wear black and red white the other wear black and green.

Kagura: Those are?

Neos: Food supply, we are getting some more stuff.

Kagura: Where did you even get the money for this?

Neos: I have my way.

He make a fox hand sign before continuing walking as she continues to follow him.

Neos: There even a church here.

The image of a blue hair nun that's looking at him before licking her lip while holding what look to be a machine gun side nail gun flash through her mind.

Neos: We aren't going in there.

They continue to walk to a medicine store but Neos froze a bit seeing the nurse that's running it. A familiar nurse with short dark blue hair having a mix between nurse and punk outfits.

Neos: (Takemi!? At least it's good to see she's still alive.)

Takemi: Can I help you?

Neos: (That dead fish look just like the first time we met) We need some medical supply, can we buy some of your medicine too?

Takemi: My medicine? Haven't heard that one in a long time.

She said moving to get some first aid kit.

Neos: You don't make medicine anymore?

Takemi: No, not after what happened years ago.

Neos: (Right in this world Mana isn't get injured. I never get to meet her for help and become her guinea pig to help he improve. And that fake accusation, I was never there to clear her name.)

Takemi: Here is your supply.

Neos: Thank you.

Neos pay for medical supply before walking away with Kagura. As Takemi count she realized he over pay her for the supply and a piece of paper.

Take care of yourself, consider this as a thank.

-Guinea Pig-

Takemi: What a strange guy.

She smile looking at the paper.

Out side as Kagura is carrying the supply following him.

Kagura: Hey where did you even get the money for all of this?

Neos: I pick up some hobby that my sisters with be disappointed if they ever find out.

Kagura: I don't get it.

Neos: That's the spirit.

She just get even more confused now as they make their way out of the town before going back to the cave. She also see 6 other people walk with them putting her on edge.

Neos: They are with me.

They all went in the cave as many survivers get into a stand ready to fight.

Kagura: It's me! Kagura!

Natsu: Kagura?

Levy: You look so different.

Lucy: And who are they?

They place their bags down before all turning to light going into Neos, he activate his ring turning his skin back to his old color and let his hair down.

Hibiki: You!

Neos: Yeah... me.

Kagura: Now now, don't fight. Hibiki this isn't the time to pick fight.

Lucy: What's in the bags?

Kagura: Food and medical supply. And-

Neos: Clothes and utensils. It's probably enough for everyone.

Everyone look in awe, as Kagura open the bag. Neos sense movement coming to them he then walk out.

Makarov: Neos what are you-

He didn't answer only stomp his foot as the stone rise up blocking the entrance. He disappear in a flash of lightning and reappear on top of the clif side of a hill.

He see Haou standing on his the last Sacred Beast Hamon. He's wearing his helmet this time which make almost no room for Neos to attack.

Neos: I'll just blow you to smithereen.

Projecting his bow and twisted sword.

Neos: Nagareboshi!

Neos shot his arrow at Haou but a electric force pull the arrow at Hamon wing.

Neos: An invisible force?

Haou: Found you! Attack! Lost Thunder!

Hamon shot out lightning at Neos, he quickly raise his hand.

Neos: Rose Aisa!

A multiple layers shield appear as the lightning hit it breaking through it layers but before it can hit him. Neos bend his body and spin. He disappear making the attack missed him before he reappear again.

Haou: Damn you!

Haou disappear and reappear infront of Neos as he throw a punch at him, Neos dash pass him. Neos was holding Hikari in his right hand and Yami which was broken in his left.

Haou: You have your chances and you didn't took it, there is nothing you can do now.

Haou disappear but this time he reappear some distance away facing Neos.

Haou: Did you see me?

Neos: ...

Haou: I ask did you see me, Neos!?

Neos: Who know.

He jump off the clif as Haou ran to see if he was trying to escape, web was shot at his face and he was pull down by Neos. Neos shot out more webs at him before pulling him down using the momentum they have to throw Haou to the ground.

Haou came crashing down the ground leaving large cloud of dust as Neos landed not to far from him.

Haou: Damn you!

Haou get up and he pull out Eclipse, a dark scythe from his inventory. While Neos projected Hikari and Yami.

The two charge at each other, the dark scythe swing down at Neos, who swing his blade to knock it away before swinging his other blade at Haou. With break in contact for the force of his swing and the high defense of Haou's armor.

Haou: It's no use!

Haou then swung his scythe horizontal at Neos, he jumped back and throw his blade at Haou with didn't even leave a scratch.

Haou: Like I said, it's no use!

Neos: Freezing at Moment!

Haou was imidietly frozen in ice but crack start to form on it and he break out from the ice. A fire ball was create in Neos hand.

Neos: Burn to Ash!

Throwing the fire ball at Haou but that leave no damages as Haou just simply walk out from the flame effortlessly.

Neos: Complete-

Haou: Lost Thunder!

The lightning attack strike down as Neos, he landed with a back flip gaining some distance. His body was badly damaged even though his body have resistance towards elemental attack.

Neos: Trace On

He trace the Hamon before looking at his situation. His advantage is speed, versatile spell, knowledge and the fact that he know more about Haou then Haou can to him. But he's facing an Unmovable Object.

Neos: (I need to take Hamon down first but it effect after being taken out, I could die from it. Wait, there is still a chance but that's too risky and this just might work. One mistake and it's will all be over. I'm the last hope if I die then everyone is doom.)

Haou: What's the matter Neos Zero? Too afraid to even more?

Neos: Me afraid? You should know that I smile in the face of dead. It's show time. (There's no point in holding on to my aces if I aren't going to use them.)

Dark lightning start to crackle around him.

Neos: Xyz Dragon: Secret Art: Overlay: Requiem Salvation!

Dark electric spark around Haou but it was pull towards Hamon as the beast roar out in pain before dropping on to ground as if all of it strength was drain, the dark electricity go to Neos.

Haou: What the!?

Neos: Now then.

Neos lift up his left hand a powerful wave of magic energy can be felt around them.

In the background a part of the side of clif was busted open revealing the revolution army was hiding there.

Natsu was about to yell and charge out but Lucy quickly cover his mouth and Levy hold him back. They see Hamon and Haou facing Neos, Haou haven't noticed them yet. Kagura who have grown to trust and respect Neos want to jump out to help but she stop herself, sensing the massive amounts of magic energy coming him.

Neos: Come forth! The Giant God Soldier Obelisk!

The ground began to shake violently, it began to crack as blue flame erupted behind Neos as the ground burst out a enormous figure, only it upper half rise up but it's still stood on equal size with Hamon.

Haou: Obelisk!?

Neos: Now Obelisk! By using my own life force as sacrifice, I call upon your power!

Blue light like flame float from Neos to Obelisk.

Neos: GOD HAND IMPACT!

Blue flame energy burst out from Obelisk right hand as it punch Hamon killing the beast as a massive explosion happened.

Haou: Fool you just trigger Hamon hidden ability! Hell's Punishment! Now what at your pathetic monster die along with you!

Pieces of Hamon body fly at Obelisk but at it exploded nothing happened.

Neos: It isn't a monster. IT'S A GOD!

Obelisk fist continue to move down to Haou, he quickly jump up as it fist collided with him sending him flying.

Neos: Damn it. To avoid being crush alive he intentionally move to be send flying instead.

Neos vision get blurry, Obelisk fade away as his was about to lose his conscious.

Kagura: Neos!

He see Kagura running to him, her face have a mix of happiness and worry.

???: NEOS/ONII-SAN!

Those are the final word he heard and a sight of a black, dark purple and red hair appear infront of him before he lost conscious.

Erza, Kagura and Mana was there by his side, an unconscious Neos who is still standing. Everyone else is in shock seeing the scarlet hair mage.

Fay: Mother?

Erza turn to face a young girl with red hair around Mana age, they stare into each other eyes both have a look of disbelief on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...
19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
16.7K 429 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...