๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐๐€๐‘๐Š - ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By missnoodleaddict

๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐’๐˜๐‚๐‡๐Ž - ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076

016

520 16 75
By missnoodleaddict

MAKE SURE TO READ AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END <3

A kiss was planted on Elena's forehead to ease the pain in her back. "I only slightly healed it so you keep that amazing energy of yours." Recovery Girl explained, looking kindly at Elena.

"Very well. Was this a plan of yours all this time?" Elena asked her. "Yes, me and Doctor Himari thought about it for awhile." Recovery Girl explained. "Yeah well, Did I pass?" Elena asked, looking at the woman in anticipation. "I could agree that you still need to practice and train your quirk, but, your physical ability seems to be in shape. You're allowed to do hero work, but be careful and take care of yourself." She explained, eyeing Elena knowingly.

"I promise! Katsuki will take care of me. Besides, I do skin care everyday." Elena said, faking polishing her nails. "I trust you, dear." Recovery Girl said with a smile and patted Elena's knee.

Katsuki had gone back to the dorms, leaving Elena to fend for herself, much to Elena's surprise. Nevertheless, she wasn't a child and could take care of herself to a certain extent.

"You're free to go, dear." Recovery Girl told her, sitting by her computer. "Alrighty. Take care, Chiyo-san." Elena cooed, only for the older woman's smile to grow bigger. "Bye-bye dear." She said, only for Elena to walk out.

"That girl gives me Deja Vu.."

____________

As Elena walked the path back to the dorms, she could keep her aura recognition on since she had recovered that part of her quirk. She used to always have it activated in case, and when she didn't upon recovering, she often got jump-scared cause people came up to her so out of the blue.

She whistled a tune, holding her backpack to her back as she walked down the path happily.

Elena admired the trees, finding them a perfect shade of green during the times between spring and summer. As she reached the Heights Alliance, she walked in, still whistling a tune from some soundtrack in Despicable Me.

"Girlie! You okay?" Mina asked, approaching her at the door. Katsuki, Hitoshi and Izuku was right behind her as the four approached Elena. "Elena-chan! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to punch you that hard." Izuku apologized, bowing to the floor.

Elena looked up at him when he stood straight once more. He had a growth spurt, ending up with his 5'10 in height. "Nah. Don't worry about that. However..." Elena began, only to approach him as she levitated to reach his ear. "Now tell me who the hell is 'not enough'? I quote you saying that." Elena hissed, making Izuku shiver as he looked into her glowing red eyes. He winced when she pinched his ear.

"I just said it to fire you up! I'm sorry Elena-Chan!" Izuku said with fear evident in his voice. When he saw Elena get angry back at the fight, he was terrified. Nevermind being the Symbol of Peace, he was still scared of Elena. She had the same temper as Mitsuki not to mention Aizawa at times, and that alone is scary.

Katsuki chuckled with Hitoshi as they watched Elena let go of his ear. "Very well, I forgive you, Izuku-kun!" Elena told him with a smile adorning her lips.

Hitoshi and Katsuki full on laughed upon seeing Izuku's horrified expression. Katsuki nudged Hitoshi's shoulder as they pointed at his face, tears basically running down their cheeks. "Oh shut up you two, don't be mean to Izu!" Elena told them, pouting as she hugged Izuku.

He suddenly was brought back to reality when his cheeks flushed red. He patted her head awkwardly, only for the laughter of the boys to unheard of. "Hands off!" Katsuki told him, as both him and Hitoshi grabbed Elena, holding her in the air. "What are you, best buddies?" Elena asked, laughing at the thought.

"Yepp."

______________

"Katsu! I want to train! Let's go train!" Elena told him, smiling brightly at him. It was about 8 PM and Elena wanted to train. "Fine fine. But not for too long. Gym Gamma closes at 10 PM for us." Katsuki told her, getting up from the bed as he put on his black sweats with an orange stripe on the side of them, grabbing a random shirt and putting it on him.

Elena grabbed a similar pair of sweats before putting on the custom made crop top that Mitsuki made when she used to stay at U.A during the war. It was a simple black crop top with "Boom" written on the back of it, in the same orange as the stripe on the sweatpants.

Of course, this was only requested by Elena. Mitsuki isn't the one to make this if it wasn't from the request of Elena. She wouldn't boost Katsu's ego that high. She grabbed a hoodie of Katsuki's and put over her head, only for the two of them to walk out.

"I want to try something today. Can we do blindfold training? You know like you did with Endeavor? But this is to train my aura recognitions precision. Can we?" Elena asked, only for Katsuki to nod as they walked into the elevator.

"Of course. But only if you can train me afterwards, like Endeavor did." Katsuki told her, making Elena chuckle. "By the way, where is that old geezer? I haven't seen him even after waking up. I miss annoying his ass." Elena said, only for Katsuki to chuckle.

"After the battle with All for One, he lost his arm. Since he was very dependent of his hands, even if getting a prosthetic arm after that, he wasn't half as good as before. Nowadays he remains mostly at the agency and works, training other heroes to greater extends. However, he still hasn't retired fully. Even so, the billboard chart has been paused till further notice, so no one really knows who's the number one, and who's not." Katsuki explained.

"Damn. What if they stop that stuff in the end? We can't fight for the number one spot with Izu!" Elena told him, pouting. "Yeah. I'm heading to the agency tomorrow if you want to come with. He asked about you a lot of times, really annoyed me." Katsuki said, looking at her as her eyes glimmered.

"Yes! I want to do hero work!" Elena said, jumping up and down. "Maybe. I know the old hag told you that you could, but you still need to be careful. Maybe ask Endeavor to train you for awhile, regain your full strength?" Katsuki suggested as they walked out of the Heights Alliance.

"Yeah, okay. Maybe.." Elena told him, making him chuckle as he held her hand tightly. "You know, if you hadn't entered my life, I'd probably be so boring." Katsuki told her, admiring her face in the street light. "You'd be bored too. I'm a hell of a ride. I mean, have you seen my- erm...adoptive daddy issues?" Elena asked, trying to find the correct words.

"I think that's just called daddy issues. You, Izuku and Half n Half are made for each other." Katsuki told her as they turned a corner, spotting Gym Gamma.

"Maybe, but I still managed to end up with you. Though I must admit, Izuku has been looking fine and dandy lately. Damn he grew fucking tall! And those muscles..." Elena teased, making Katsuki clench his fist. "Don't finish that sentence." He threatened, side eyeing her.

"And what if i do, what're you gonna do about it, Katsu?" Elena asked in a mere whisper, her voice sending chills down Katsuki's spine.

He shuddered before lowering his head. "I might just change course and go back to the dorms to fuck you till you can't remember anyone's name, but the one you'll be screaming." He told her bluntly, only for Elena to eye him.

"So, Izuku's name?" Elena teased, only for Katsuki to glare at her. "Don't fucking test me. You'll see. I'll remember this shit, trust me." Katsuki threatened, smirking at her as he patted her shoulder.

Elena quirked an eyebrow before shrugging as they entered Gym Gamma. "Whatever. You still look better. That undercut of yours adds a bit of spice to your appearance. Not to mention your stupid ass grew like fucking weed." Elena told him, scoffing.

Elena wasn't able to grow much when being asleep. She didn't get the exact amount of vitamins she needed, that being sunlight, so she only managed to grow about one inch or two. Katsuki however had grown up to a perfect 6'1 in height.

"Big dick energy to be honest." Elena mumbled at her own thoughts, only for Katsuki to eye her. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" She asked, making him nod with a chuckle as they walked to the resting area.

"I'm so stupid. Never mind that. Wanna start immediately?" She asked him, completely changing subjects. "Yeah, just get ready." Katsuki said, drinking a little from his bottle before putting it down on the bench. Elena nodded and took off her hoodie.

Katsuki grabbed the blindfolds and put them in his pocket before he walked over to the site. Elena put down her bottle of water on the bench, as well as her hoodie before joining him.

"I'll put the blindfold on you, beautiful." Katsuki told her, grabbing the blindfolds from his pocket. Elena nodded and turned around, putting her hair into a ponytail beforehand. "Say 'Kinky' and I'm giving up on you." Katsuki told her.

"Kinky."

He groaned, only for Elena to laugh. "Just- let me put it on you." Katsuki said, attempting to put the blindfold on her without thinking anything inappropriately.

"You're thinking too much, my love. I just want to train. You're so horny all the time." Elena said when he finally tied it at the back.

As she turned around, Katsuki couldn't help but rub his face as he looked at her. "Y-yeah. Sure." He mumbled before he walked over to his position, putting the blindfold swiftly over his eyes.

"Now what? The author didn't plan this. We just gonna fight?" Elena asked, her voice sounding like music to Katsuki's ears. His senses were heightened, resulting in her voice sounding even more erratic than usual.

"What author?" He asked. "Nevermind." She said before charging at him. The blast she sent underneath her feet wasn't taken unnoticed by Katsuki. Elena felt his aura, and just as he was a single feet in front of her, she had sent a punch at his chest.

"Splinter move, kapow!" Elena yelled before she quickly levitated into the air. "Agh!" He groaned as he clutched his chest. He heard her chuckling right above her, only for him to lift his hand as he sent an explosion at the sky.

His ears perked up when he didn't hear her anymore. "The fuck? Did I disintegrate you into nothing?" He asked bluntly.

He yelped when a voice was heard beside his ear. "Nope, my precious Katsuki." Elena said right beside his ear. Katsuki shivered before he was sent flying, his ears ringing as a shockwave hit him. "Now that's what I call kinky!" Elena yelled as he collided into the wall.

She searched around for his aura when she felt him move. "Katsu, Katsu, Katsu." Elena chanted, only for a Tch to be heard. "Shut up, stop taunting me!" Katsuki yelled as he exploded himself into the way he heard Elena in.

"Wow. You're dense." Elena said, suddenly underneath him. "God damnit this isn't exactly fair! You can literally feel wherever I am!" Katsuki yelled from the air, floating as he allowed his explosions to uphold him.

"Very well, I'll just keep talking?" Elena asked, as silence was heard, Elena finally spoke. "What if you take your blindfold off and charge at me? I'll try to dodge them depending on my aura recognition." Elena told him, hands on her hips.

Elena heard something fall to the floor before Katsuki began moving with no hesitation. Elena heard loud explosions, ones louder than usual, and in a single second she was pinned to the floor as the blindfold was drawn off her. "I got you." Katsuki told her, smirking down at her.

"But you used that cluster shit! You're way too fast!" Elena pouted up at him as his red eyes bore into hers. "It's just too bad. You're just way too vulnerable..." Katsuki began, lowering his head as he ended up right beside her ear. "With a blindfold on."

As Katsuki raised his head, he found Elena half dead on the ground, her face red as her breathing was ragged. "Nope, I'm not doing this today." Elena mumbled, her soul leaving her body.

Katsuki laughed and got up, helping her up in the process. "Alrighty. Wanna go again?" Katsuki asked, making Elena finally get back to reality.

"What? Of course. I need to win at least twice before I'm satisfied."

_______________

Spoiler alert, Elena won three times, and she wouldn't stop bugging Katsuki about it.

Sitting on his lap, she lifted his cheeks. "Smile you dummy. It was only...uh...three losses." Elena told him, kissing his forehead. Her hands were placed on his bare chest as she looked at him on her bed.

Rolling his eyes, Elena perked up. "Let's take a photo! Come on. Up you go!" Elena told him, getting up from his lap as she brought him with her. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes as Elena grabbed his phone. Standing in front of Elena's body sized mirror, she gave Katsuki the phone, turning around as she gave him a half-kind of hug, her left hand in his hair. She levitated a little so she could properly reach.

"Why did this really even pop into your head?" Katsuki asked and put a hand on her hip, holding the phone to the mirror before snapping a picture.

"Because I want a picture that you can save and remember." Elena told him, kissing his cheek before she looked at the picture. "Have I always looked this good?" Elena asked, eyeing the picture.

(Ya'll don't even comment about the anatomy. I'm still learning💀)

"Oh you definitely have. You know I might just use this picture for personal purposes." Katsuki told her, immediately putting it as his new Lock Screen.

"Why not just use me for personal purposes?" Elena asked, looking up at him. Something turned in his eyes as his gaze darkened. "You're playing one heck of a dangerous game, Elena Aizawa." Katsuki told her, his grip on her hip tightening.

"Meh. Not really." Elena said, parting from him as she walked into the bathroom. "We both need to shower. I'll shower first." Elena told him from inside the bathroom. Katsuki groaned and jumped onto the bed, face planting into the pillow.

Katsuki laid in the same spot, trying his best to ignore the tent in his pants. "Fuck you, Elena!" Katsuki yelled muffled into the pillow.

"You're welcome, my love." Elena said from inside the shower. 

Katsuki sighed and smirked.

'I'll remember that.'

_____________
Words: 2617

Lemme just tell you. That picture was excruciating to draw and some things don't make sense in it, BUT I JUST LIVE WITH IT CAUS EI AINT GOT TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT KATSUKIS HAND MUST ME LITERALLY TINY IN HIS POCKET. BUT SURE!

BY THE WAY. I EDITED THE STORY A LITTLE AFTER REALIZING THAT THEY SHOULD BE THIRD YEARS. SO YES, THEY'RE THIRD YEARS AND WILL BE GRADUATING NEXT YEAR (ISH) IN APRIL! <3 SO IN LESS THAN 12 MONTHS BASICALLY!

Hope you all liked this chapter!

Ciao Lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.9K 82
๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝกหš สšรฏษž หš๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก โŠฑ ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—, ๐™ธ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๏ฟฝ...
10.6K 475 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** -๐ƒ๐Š๐๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ...
166K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
129K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...