Marvel Gaeaverse Peter & Tere...

Galing kay tylerjg04

This story is for ages 18 & up. This is not an MCU fanfic. This is one of those "Superior Spider-Man" trope F... Higit pa

A/N: Heads Up
Prologue: Aftermath
Chapter 1: Revelation & A Mother's Love
Chapter 2: A Mother's Memory Part 1
Chapter 3: Taking Out The Trash Part 1: Shocker
Chapter 4: Taking Out The Trash Part 2: Rhino, Scorpion, and Juggernaut
Chapter 5: Truth Revealed
Chapter 6: Meeting the Avengers and a Tour Starts
Appearances for other Spider-Clan Members.
Chapter 7: The Tour of Avengers Mansion & The Interruption
Chapter 8: Heartfelt and Wet Dream
Chapter 9: Thunder & Lightning
A/N: My frustration about people saying that TOAA is a jerk & other things
A/N: Another Frustration, but with people saying about MJ.
Chapter 10: Conversations and Forgiveness
Chapter 11: The New Company and the Robot Imposter
Chapter 12: Spider-Earth vs The Robot Imposter of Tomazooma
Chapter 13: Roxxon Mission Approval
A/N: Thor's connection to Gaea and the other Pantheons.
Chapter 14: The Spirit of Vengeance & The Ride to San Venganza
Chapter 15: The Fight of San Venganza Part 1
A/N: Thanos: Death Notes & Thor (2020 Series) Issue 29.
A/N: What I got for Christmas
Chapter 16: The Fight of San Venganza Part 2 & Defeat of Blackheart
Chapter 17: Lunch Break
Chapter 18: A Mother's Memory Part 2
Chapter 19: The Sakaarson
A/N: Warning about Toxicity
Chapter 20: Threatening a Hell Lord
A/N: Thor (2020) issue 30 just released & issue 31 release date
Chapter 22: Sorrow & Hatred
Chapter 23: Wings of Thunder
Chapter 24: Blood Red
Chapter 25: Symkarian Mission Preparation
Chapter 26: Lullaby for the Grandchildren
A/N: Jason Aarons' Avengers series finally reached its end.
Chapter 27: Bonding between Grandmother & Grandchildren
Chapter 28: An Old Friend Made A "Furious" Return
Chapter 29: Prelude to the Showdown
Chapter 30: Fight as One
Chapter 31: The Cycle Ends
Chapter 32: The Adversaries
Chapter 33: Matters In Hell

Chapter 21: Storytelling & Explanations

326 12 12
Galing kay tylerjg04

As Gaea was about to walk back inside the house, MJ appeared as she opened the door. MJs' concern conveyed on her face and eyes. Concerned for her extremely op Mother-In-Law.

MJ: My lady, is everything alright?

Gaea: Everything's fine, MJ. Just had to deal with a certain Hell Lord.

MJs' face then shows fear.

MJ: He's here?

Gaea shakes her head.

Gaea: Nay. He's no longer here. You and your children are safe.

MJ then sighed in relief as she put her hand on her chest and let out deep breaths. After a moment of awkwardness, Gaea then spoke to her Daughter-In-Law.

Gaea: MJ, I thought we were beyond formalities. Please, call me Mom, or Mother, or any other names that I assumed.

MJ felt embarrassed as she scratched the back of her neck to express that embarrassment. MJ then nodded slowly as she gestured to her Mother-In-Law to go inside. The Great Mother obliged as she walked inside. As she got closer to MJ, the height difference between Gaea and MJ became more clear. While MJ is 5'8, Gaeas' height varies depending on how she feels.

At this current time and place, Gaea is around 7 feet tall, specifically in the lower ranges.

MJ: Then again, I did hear from Dr Strange that Gaea can change her height at will.

A/N: Her varying height is true in the comics. Especially in comics like Defenders (2001), The Order (2002), and The Mighty Thor (2011).

Gaea, having the power of Telepathy, can hear her Daughter-In-Laws' thoughts, but chooses to say nothing.

MJ felt intimidated and nervous by Gaea. Not just because of her height, but her power as well. Although Gaea isn't using her powers at the moment, MJ can still feel it, even when looking at Gaeas' eyes. It made her feel awestruck, humbled, amazed, yet terrified and afraid, to be in the presence of not a Goddess from a specific Pantheon, but a Goddess that came before them. The Elder Gods, also referred to as the "Primal Gods" by some.

It made MJ feel like she should bow before the Great Mother.

But MJ also felt envious of Gaea.

It's not that she hates her. So far, MJ has taken a liking towards her Mother-In-Law.

It's just that the only thing she's envious of about her Mother-In-Law is Gaeas' body & beauty.

Sure, MJ has a good looking figure & beauty herself, and her spider powers certainly enhanced her body.

But Gaeas' body & beauty was even more impressive. Even the most beautiful & hot of Goddesses that MJ met, are seemingly outmatched by Gaeas' own beauty and body.

It was flawless.

Seemingly perfect.

Beautiful & Flawless.

And those lips?

MJ can tell that Gaeas' lips are soft and silken.

Men, be it Gods or Mortals, would be falling over themselves just to win a smile from the Elder Goddess of Earth. Same for bisexual and lesbian women.

But, from what MJ had seen, Gaeas' a lot of things.

Shallow isn't one of them.

MJ: How the Hell did Richard Parker manage to get the attention of a higher being like Gaea? I'm starting to think that Peter must've gotten the "Parker Luck" from his dad.

As they both walked inside, Gaea and MJ then sat in the seats of the dining room of the house. While Gaeas' grandchildren are still sleeping, both decided to interact with one another, mainly MJ getting to know more about her extremely op Mother-In-Law and her husbands' half-siblings. As well as the other names that Gaea has been referred to by their respective cultures and religions.

MJ: So who are your first children?

Gaea simply smiled at MJs' question.

Gaea: Well. My first is Atum, who would be later known to the Egyptians as Amon Ra.

MJs' eyes widened.

MJ: No way. The Amon Ra?

Gaea chuckled at MJs' reaction.

Gaea: Yep. Amon Ra. He was the ruler of the Ennead, but that position currently belongs to Osiris, the Egyptian God of the Dead and my Great-Great-Grandson, while Amon Ra is his Great-Grandfather.

MJ felt her mind blown, metaphorically.

Gaea: And my second child that I had with the Demiurge is Thoth. Formerly a God of the Moon, still a God of Wisdom. He's currently the Vizier to Osiris, as he was to Amon Ra. He's also known as Ibis. In the past, he had certain abilities related to the Moon, though I suppose he might've lost that ability. Not sure if he has any other powers other than his ability to keep his library organized.

At the last bit, Gaea laughed quietly, with MJ doing the same along with her Mother-In-Law.

A/N: This is true in the comics.

A/N: Of the 2 that Gaea gave birth to, courtesy of the Demiurge, Atum/Amon Ra is the elder brother, while Thoth is the younger brother. Technically, they're not Egyptian Gods, but 2nd Gen Elder Gods.

Atum/Amon Ra:

Thoth:

Osiris:

After the laughter died down, MJ then asked another question.

MJ: What are you known to the Egyptians as?

Gaea: Oh that's easy. It's Neith.

MJ raises an eyebrow.

MJ: As in the Egyptian Goddess of War and the Hunt?

Gaea smirked at MJ.

Gaea: The one and only. Indeed, I know war. Since I have been around here for a very long time, I tend to pick up a thing or two. I have picked up on war plans as well.

MJ: Wow. You definitely would be terrifying on the battlefield.

Gaea: Oh, not just on the battlefield. You can say I can be terrifying whether it concerns my children.

MJs' muscles tensed a bit.

Gaea: Mainly if some of them get into trouble, let's just say that I gave them, what you mortals call, an "Ass-Beating".

MJ shuddered at the thought.

MJ: You really are terrifying.

Gaea: That I am.

There was a moment of silence before MJ asked her Mother-In-Law another question.

MJ: So, what's your Inuit name?

Gaea: A'akuluujjusi.

MJ simply snorted after hearing the name.

MJ: Quite a mouthful.

Gaea: Agree.

MJ: So, I heard something about Snowbird.

Gaea raises an eyebrow.

Gaea: Snowbird? You mean Narya?

MJ nodded.

MJ: Yep. I heard that she's one of your grandchildren. Is that true?

Gaea nodded her head, giving MJ her answer.

Gaea: Yes, that's true. She is one of my grandchildren, courtesy of my daughter, Nelvanna, the Inuit Goddess of the Northern Lights, and Hodiak, the Inuit God of the Sky. Nelvanna did mate with a human named Richard Lawrence Easton, who's still deceased, unfortunately.

A/N: Narya, aka Snowbird, was a Demigoddess turned full-fledged Goddess. She's one of the founding members of Alpha Flight.

A/N: Richard Easton was an archaeologist working at a dig in northern Canada.

Nelvanna; Inuit Goddess of the Northern Lights:

Hodiak the Inuit Sky Father:

MJ: What happened to him?

Gaea then rubbed her forehead and sighed.

Gaea: It's complicated. Are you sure you're ready to hear that story?

MJ simply nodded.

Gaea sighs, knowing how that story ended.

Gaea: Richard Easton was an archaeologist working at a dig in northern Canada. He found a headband that allowed him contact with the Northern Goddess, my daughter, Nelvanna. She brought him into their realm where he fathered a child, one of my granddaughters, Narya. When he was returned to the earthly plane, he was shocked to find he had been gone for almost nine years. Easton went insane from his experience and later used his headband to bring Tundra into the earthly plane, dying in the process. Narya was fostered by Michael Twoyoungmen, who had a deceased wife named Katheryn Twoyoungmen, and a still-living named Elizabeth Twoyoungmen.

Comic: Alpha Flight (1983)/ Alpha Flight Volume 1 Issue 1.

https://readcomicsfree.net/comic/alpha-flight-1983/issue-1/all

A/N: I won't explain the comic. You'll have to see it for yourself.

A/N: Tundra is a member of the Great Beasts.

A/N: The Great Beasts are a group of powerful creatures from another dimension who have tried several times to take over Earth. They were trapped a thousand years ago in their own dimension by the Gods of Northern Canada but the magicks holding them began to weaken recently. Nelvanna, one of the Inuit Gods, mated with Richard Lawrence Easton and gave birth to Narya who would become the Snowbird. The first Beast to break through the Great Barrier was Ranaq, just over a hundred years ago, by temporarily possessing a man who was trying to use Ranaq for his own needs. A time traveling contingent of Alpha Flight was able to beat him though, forcing him back to his own dimension.

Tundra broke free before this ever happened as it took some time before Tanaraq controlled Walter. He was called upon by the man who was Narya's father who had gone insane. Shortly after that Kolomaq broke free but Narya was able to defeat him once again. Alpha Flight had to venture into the Realm of the Beasts to find Walter's soul. It was there that they encountered the other Beasts: Kariooq, Somon, and Tolomaq. Four of the Beasts were able to return to Earth when Somon (who was mistakenly believed to be destroyed) affected Langkowski's subconscious into creating a formation which allowed them to break the dimensional barrier.

A powerful explosion, created when Box destroyed Tundra, sent the Beasts back to their dimension.

Great Beasts:

MJ was dead silent.

MJ: That's…that's just unbelievable.

Gaea: Believe me, I felt the same way myself. And it got worse for Narya.

MJ: How so?

Gaea: She had a husband, who is deceased. His name is Douglas Thompson. He was part of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police before his death.

Doug Thompson was serving at a remote RCMP station alongside a records officer by the name of Anne MacKenzie. When Anne was placed under arrest by her superiors for abandoning her post, Doug gave her his support even after she escaped. When she later returned, she met with Doug and revealed that she was, in fact, the heroine known as Snowbird. She admitted that she had very strong feelings for him and he confessed his love for her. At first, Narya denied her feelings, but eventually the two found happiness together and even married.

When Narya seemed to be quite ill, she asked for Shaman's help. Doug flew her to Tamarind Island to seek out Alpha Flight. When Shaman returned he announced that Narya was pregnant. Doug, who had been raised in the world of science, didn't react to the magickal nature of Narya's pregnancy. In fact, he attempted to 'kidnap' her away from Alpha Flight, but she made him trust Shaman.

Shaman summoned spirits and the aid of Dr Strange to find a suitable birthplace, in the arctic tundra. However, Talisman had tricked her father. There was indeed a great deal of power at the birthing place, but she concealed the fact that it was evil. When Narya and Doug's son was born, the being Pestilence took over the body of the child. While Alpha Flight battled Pestilence, he escaped leaving Doug and Narya. Narya was distraught over the entire situation which was compounded by the fact that her parents (The Inuit Gods) had now forsaken her for choosing humanity over godhood.

Narya, in a deep state of depression, gave up the search for her child and resumed her role in Alpha Flight. Doug did not give up so easily and finally tracked Pestilence to the northern mining town of Burial Butte. Pestilence had caused a horrible plague there, to which Doug fell victim. He died shortly after telling Alpha Flight where they could find Shaman, Snowbird and Pestilence. Sadly, Doug was soon joined by his infant son and beloved wife in death. However, Narya's family let them all enter Paradise in the afterlife.

MJ: So, what about Michael Twoyoungmen?

Gaea: Michael Twoyoungmen was born from a great line of Sarcee mystics. But he was not interested in learning his grandfather's arts, instead choosing to become a surgeon. When his wife Katheryn became sick, he vowed that he would find a cure for her. However, she soon died. His daughter Elizabeth became angry at him, and was taken in by the McNeils. Michael spent his time in the wild as a recluse. He was visited by his grandfather's spirit and learned the magical arts. He also encountered a certain Inuit Goddess and helped her deliver her child, a certain Demigoddess.

MJ: Nelvanna.

Gaea: Correct.

MJ: What about Katheryn Twoyoungmen?

Gaea: Kathryn was married to Michael Twoyoungmen, perhaps the most gifted surgeon in Canada; however, only a few years after the birth of their daughter, Elizabeth, Kathryn was diagnosed with cancer. Michael became obsessed with healing his wife, but was unable and Kathryn died. A large rift developed between her daughter and her husband that would take years to resolve. His failure to save his wife would haunt Twoyoungmen for years. He was finally able to make peace with himself after her soul was used by the evil Carcass to attack him. Rescuing her soul, Michael finally felt at peace with himself.

MJ: Wow. So, what about Elizabeth Twoyoungmen?

Gaea: Elizabeth Twoyoungmen is the daughter of Alpha Flight's Dr. Michael Twoyoungmen, when Elizabeth was four years old, her mother became deathly ill, her father promising to save her as the mystic Shaman. He was not able to do so, however, and Elizabeth hated him for it. She grew up with a neighboring family, the McNeils, not talking to her father for over fifteen years.

MJ: Yeesh. But, she did make contact with him again, right?

Gaea: She did, thankfully.

Becoming Talisman & Joining Alpha Flight

She called on his aid then because she believed that she had seen a spirit escape from an archaeological dig where she was working. She turned to him because she knew that he was Shaman, despite the spell he had cast to keep himself from being recognized, which he wrote off to the blood of many shamans over hundreds of years flowing through her veins.

Through the course of their first adventure together though, it was revealed that she was in fact, a legendary figure, the Talisman. Elizabeth soon joined Alpha Flight as the second recruit never to be trained by Department H. She soon left the team though, after Shaman attempted to save both her and Snowbird, but was only able to save Snowbird and the Beyonder had to save Elizabeth. She then became extremely vengeful toward her father and called upon the spirits to trick him. She told them to direct him to a birthing place for Narya's baby that contained an evil spirit, Pestilence. She intended to defeat the spirit herself to show up her father, but it instead defeated her, and ripped her Talisman circlet of power from her forehead. Shaman grabbed the circlet and became Talisman II. Elizabeth subsequently went back to university to return to her studies.

Dreamqueen & Llan the Sorcerer

While at a dig, Elizabeth soon stumbled onto an ancient cairn, with a mystic object inside. Before she could touch it, she passed out. She was contacted through her dreams by Narya, who told her of the Dreamqueen and that she was coming to Earth and that only Elizabeth as Talisman could stop her. The mystic object would allow the Dreamqueen to control her if she touched it. She contacted Alpha Flight and soon became Talisman again. Elizabeth defeated the Dreamqueen, but soon realized her greatest challenge lay before her.

Elizabeth had to fight Llan, the Sorcerer, a being who wanted to destroy earth. She and Alpha Flight were finally able to beat him with some help from Doctor Strange.

Great Trauma

Elizabeth soon went through a great trauma when, in an attempt to save the lives of several of the Master's experiments, she became a living filter for all the knowledge in Shaman's Medicine Pouch. This was too much for her brain, and overloaded her system, very nearly causing her to be brain-dead. After a great deal of work, however, Elizabeth finally recovered and once again became Talisman.

The Ska'ar

After her recovery, Elizabeth began to feel extremely odd and distant, and thoughts of death clouded her mind. While wandering through a mall, she was attacked by the second Omega Flight. After they accosted her, Elizabeth realized that something had happened to her. She contacted her father, who helped her discover that the Ska'ar had escaped from their prison dimension. Working with Beta Flight, Elizabeth was able to battle the Master and Omega Flight and return the Ska'ar to their prison. Talisman then became a member of Beta Flight and slowly moved towards active membership in Alpha Flight once again.

Omega Flight & Wendigo

Talisman was later a reluctant member of the short lived Omega Flight team and clashed with US Agent, the brash American assigned to lead the team and who called her 'Pocahontas' within moments of meeting her as well as Guardian (Michael Pointer) who had been used to kill her father and the rest of Alpha Flight when they tried to apprehend him.

She tried to bypass a S.H.I.E.L.D. unit, as she had a cure that could end an attacking Wendigo's rampage. However it took a while to get past security and before Talisman could do anything, She-Hulk and Wolverine had already taken him down.

Puck

Over time, Elizabeth and her old teammate and mentor, Puck, became lovers.

MJ: Wow. Anyways, I meant to ask you something.

Gaea: What is it?

MJ: Are you bisexual?

Gaea: I don't really have a sexual preference. For me having affairs with Gods is not sexual. It's just me giving birth to children. And I only have to have affairs with love Goddesses just to satisfy my sexual desires. If sex was on my mind, which is rarely.

MJ: And how do you feel about that?

Gaea: I feel like I'm just a breeding mare.

MJ: Yeesh. Do you really think of yourself that way?

Gaea: Sometimes. With the constant amount of children I had.

MJ: Then why be with Richard Parker?

Gaea: Because I felt drawn to him. And witnessing what he really was like as a man, I just felt a romantic attraction to him. And I have had my eyes on him since then. And he feels the same way, too.

MJ: Seems he and Pete have more in common than I realize.

Gaea smiled sadly.

Gaea: Me too, MJ. Me too.

MJ: And why leave Peter with Ben and May?

Because I feel as though Peter is better off without me. Same for Teresa when I gave her to Fury. I was just afraid that I would be abusive and cruel to Peter and Teresa. That's why I gave them away. And I just sealed their divinity. Their "other" heritage. But I know what I said won't excuse what happened. I don't expect Peter to forgive me. He's an adult, that's his decision to make. I just want him to understand.

MJs' face softened by her Mother-In-Laws' words. She herself is unsure about whether or not Peter would forgive his mother. It'll take time.

MJ: It'll take time, Mom.

Gaea let out a few tears as she sniffed. The painful memories in her mind were washed away. Gaea then wiped her tears away with her hands as she gently hugged her Daughter-In-Law, with MJ returning the favor in kind.

MJ: Hey, Mom?

Gaea: Hm?

MJ: I'm gonna fix the kids some breakfast. Can you tone down your height? I don't really want the kids to find out that a 7 foot tall buxom Elder Goddess is in the house. I can fix you something if you like.

Gaea chuckled at that.

Gaea: Yes ma'am.

Gaea then got off the table seat as she stood up.

MJ: Where are you going?

Gaea: To vent my hatred.

MJ: Of what?

Gaea then said in a more sad and sorrowful voice.

Gaea: Myself.

Gaea then disappears, leaving MJ alone.

A/N: Well, here it is. It took me a while.

A/N: I do hope this info will help you out if you include some of the characters, that are mentioned in the comics, in your Marvel stories, or future Marvel stories.

A/N: I'm gonna find the comics that those specific characters have made and send the links to them in my Conversations from my Profile. It's gonna take me some time so try to be patient.

A/N: Tell me what you think of this chapter, and please put a comment and vote! See ya 👋!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

914 86 8
The Goddess of Night, Nyx, being one of the most powerful Goddesses is expected to have extremely powerful children... But what about when, one of he...
67.5K 1.7K 26
Edited Description: December 18th, 2020I'm only keeping this story up because it has comments from old friends of mine that I fondly look back on. Ot...
381 23 19
Helen is thrown into a world that she didn't know existed when her Father died and she was forced to live with her Mother's new family. Helen meets...
731 3 11
The events of the war between the Avengers and Thanos have passed, and it's been sixteen years since the battle. The Avengers are no longer a team, g...