Rejected and Pregnant

By Essycat123

This honestly isn't your regular werewolf story about being rejected and pregnant. She doesn't leave just bec... More

Slowly Dying Inside
The Only Answer Left
Why didn't i die
Getting Ready
Party and Sex
Scared and Angered
I'm Pregnant with the Alpha
authors note
another a/n
Not Safe
Why Do I Have To Have Bad Days Everyday
What are we gonna do
authors note
Hurt
Big News
A/N
Council
I need help !!!

Celestials introduction

11K 269 6
By Essycat123

Celestial POV

Im Celestial i just turned 16 and found my mate. The sad thing was that he rejected me he even made love to me. So now i'm knocked up with his child i find out later. Im 5 feet tall, I have long silver hair all the way to my butt (weird word to say i know) its all natutal i got it from my great grendmother, i have grey eyes with little tints of icy blue, im also very pale, and i'm a werewolf a white one with a light blue tint crescent on my side.(im pretty rare, but i shifted at 10 no one knew except my parents). Let me start my story from the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 263K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
697K 17.4K 26
Anna Carey left her mate , quit her studies and went to visit her old pack . After being there for 6 weeks, she realised that she was pregnant with h...
1.2M 30.2K 32
(Unedited) Rejection hurts. It can break many people apart. Slowly crushing their souls and silencing their wolfs forever. Unfortunately, that happe...
1.1M 42.9K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...