(Unedited) Rejection hurts. It can break many people apart. Slowly crushing their souls and silencing their wolfs forever.
Unfortunately, that happened to Christina Prior.
Ever since she was little, she always dreamed about getting a mate.
Growing up, she soon faced the reality that her own soul mate didn't want her, but her gorgeous best friend.
The one thing that would help her wolf and herself heal from the damage was to leave the pack and disappear. She did just that.
Now three years later, she returns back to her pack not as a badass she-wolf, but a dying wolf.
She has terminal cancer with only three months left.
Let's just say that it would be nice to hear someone say "Don't Leave."
- Chapter 1: Time will only heal a broken soul (Edited)
- Chapter 2: Alpha and Luna
- Chapter 3: Dr Henderson/Dinner P.1
- Chapter 4: Dinner P.2
- Chapter 5: Truth
- Chapter 6: Body & Soul
- Chapter 7: Second Chance?
- Chapter 8: Home Sweet Home
- Author's Note
- Chapter 9: Coffee Shop
- Chapter 10: New Weres in Town
- Chapter 11: What?
- Chapter 12: Truth or Dare?
- Chapter 12: Troubles at the Beach
- Chapter 13: Unconditionally
- Chapter 14: I was here.. and will always be...
- Chapter 15: Counting Stars & Hopes
- Chapter 16: Chest of Secrets
- Chapter 17: Tears
- Chapter 18: Snow White
- Chapter 19: Time Ticks Away
- Chapter 20: Battle
- Chapter 21: Grudges?
- Chapter 22: Darkness~
- Chapter 23: Epilogue
- Authors note
- New Story!