Not Safe

Kellins POV

"Its been three weeks when is she gonna wake up!" i say frustrated to the nurse.

"Look sir please calm down ok we our doing the best we can ok."she said.

"Yeah well obviously your not doing good enough of that baby dies in her i will execute you. That girlcis holding the next heir to the alpha role got it!"i say very frustrated.

She nods in fear then a pair of arms wrap around me. I turn around to see a caked up face. Goddes i really hate girls with too much makeup. I get a little to hide unwanted things but not this much.

"Hey babe why do you even give a fuck about her and her baby shes just a slut. She probably got it from someone else. By the way wanna go back to your place for some fun." she tried saying seductively but sucked ass at it.

"First off that baby is mine second off why dont you just fuck her brother because your the slut Stella you always were! SO FUCK OFF!" i say almost at my fullest anger.

All she did was nod in fear and runaway. Ugh what am i gonna do my little heir is in that piece of worthlessness.

Celestials POV

Where am i said to myself. All i saw was a big blue lake, many forest green trees, and the greenest grass you could ever imagine.

"Your with me the Luna Goddess. Its heen along time since i saw you. You were a child the cutest one at that." the Goddess said.

I turned around to see her. She was tall with silver hair like mine. She looked similar to me like she could be my mother but she wasnt.

"Your the Moon Goddess but you look almost identical to me though!" i say getting really freaked about now.

"That's because im your true mother. Your mother that died was actually your protector same with your father the alpha and the luna." she said.

"Why did you do that to me then? After they died i was being beaten everyday, i would get bullied non stop, and now im knocked up with my alpha mate who doesn't even love me! If yoy are my mother then why did you put me through it all!" yelling at her i was getting so frustrated.

"Im sorry but that was the only way to strengthen you. So you will be ready for what is coming." she says trying to calm me down.

"What exactly am i waiting for what the hell is gonna happen." i say getting butterflies in my stomach.

"During your pregnancy there will be rouges who want to kill you. They don't want the baby to be born because this baby is gonna be the most powerful supernatural creature in the world. The rouge king wants the power to rule the world." she said tears already forming in my eyes.

"What do i do to stop him from gettingy childs power." i say then she starts to fade away.

"When the time us right you will know what to do. But for now you need to wake up." then she was gone.

I started to yell wait but that was no use. I started to hear a beeping noise and a very bright light. When my eyes finally adjusted i noticed i was in the hospital.

I started to panic and the beeping noise got faster. I ripped out the iv in my arm and went for the door. When i opened the door i bumped into something hard and fell on my ass.

I looked up to see Kellin pissed off. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me up. He then started to yell in my face saying dont do that again or else you will be punished.

"And what will you do to punish me im carrying your baby this would never have happened if you weren't drunk. Now the rouge king is tryna kill me and this baby for power because im the Moon Goddesses daughter. Why do you have to be such... such a fucking jackass all the time!" i said and yanked my arm back i pushed him out my way and started to run.

I was running back to the pack house to get my things and leave this place. Gosh i can't believe i even thought about giving him achance after his mom talked to us about it. I was inside the pack house and i went in my room to find rouges.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So im leaving this as a cliff hanger. Also im starting the contest so if you dont mind but please comment of you want a boy or a girl. So yeah thanks for reading i know its not good but i hope you guys enjoy.