Why Do I Have To Have Bad Days Everyday

Kellins POV
Ugh ive waited another week for her i just need her to wake up. Ive been held up in the hospital just in case she wakes up. Also Stella keeps coming again acter i told her.

I cant put Celestial in pain again or else the heir to this pack will die and i wont be able to have another. Ugh why did i have to be drunk that night. Her beautiful silver shiny eyes that shimmer even at the darkest time. Her long silver hair that cascades down her back that feels so smooth and nice. Unlike most girls she never wore extensions or cake up her face.

Wait what the hell am i thinking! I need to get my head out of my ass. What am i gonna ... I started to here a loud beeping noise i started run to Celestials room and then someone bumped into me and fell. Fuck whats wrong with me i need to get to her. I look to the floor and there she was. So i grabbed her wrist and yanked her up and did not let go of her.

"What the hell if you keep on going into a comas your gonna kill my baby. If you do kill him while he's in there i swear you will be punished!" then Celestial cut me off the dumb bitch needs to learn.

"And what will you do to punish me? Im carrying your baby this would have never happend if you weren't drunk. Now the rouge king is tryna kill me and the baby for power because im the moon Goddesses daughter. Why do you have to br such....such a g fucking jackass all the time!" she said and yanked out of my grio and ran. I started to run for her then Stella came back.

"Hey babe seems like she doesn't want you so how about coming back to me?" she said she started to annoy me now.

"Stell you need to leave or else i will banish from this pack. You need to stop interfering so much and leave Celestial my new fiance out of it now!" i yelled this time i was serious even adding full forced alpha tones.

She then squirted away the other direction. I started to follow Celestials scent. Seems like shes going back to the pack house. Maybe shes trying to leave. I cant let that happen.

I started to run faster finally after another 5 minutes. I got there i heard loud noises. Even though everyone is supposed to be out either training or at school the elders have there own homes.

I heard a scream and immediately knew that was my mate in danger. I barged inside and went straight to where the noise was. I was at her room things everywhere i look to the right and see her with 2 rouges holding her and another punching her stomach.

The baby and her was all i thought about right now. The 3 rouges looked at me then the 2 rouges holding Celeste dropped her. They ran to the window same with the rouge punching her. Before the one punching her to jump i grabbed him and all i saw was red i kept punching him and punching him in the face over and over again.

Someone came and wrapped there arms around me. It stopped me from killing him. I turned to look it was Celeste. Her hair all messed up and tears in her shimmering silver eyes. She started talking and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Stop hes dead just stop please you dont have to keep punching him." she said crying and yelling in sympathetic tones.

I looked down and knew that she was right he is already dead. I took my hands a wrapped it around her then putting her on the bed.

"What are you doing Kellin?" Celeste said sounding a little nervous.

Her little bump on her stomach already showing. I hope the baby is not gone it cant be it would be terrible. I lifted her shirt but not enough to show her bust. I put my hands on her stomach and put my ear on it too. I could hear the baby's heart but i think there maybe 2 in there.

"Celestial do you know how many children you have yet?" i asked her.

"No ive been in a coma for who knows how long."she said with sarcasm and a little bit of anger.

"Well dont be snappy but i think theres 2 because i can hear 2 heart beats in there. Also youve been out for 4 weeks." i say with no emotion.

Ok is all i hear from her. I picked her bride style and started to walk to my room.

"What the hell are you doing put me down i can walk you know!" she said furiously.

"Im taking you to my room to get cleaned your not sleeping in here theres blood everywhere. Plus i need to get you cleaned." i said back.

We finally made it to my room and i put her on my bed. I went to the bathroom to turn the shower on. I went back into the room. Celestial starting to fall asleep. I picked her up and got a rag to get the blood off her. Then let her lay back down.

I went back to the bathroom and put the bath on instead i waited to get the tub full of warm water. I go back to the room again and strip her down nothing i haven't seen before anyways and laid her in the bath. I started to scrub her body with soap and just washed her. Once i was done i dried her off and gave her my black t shirt which was like an x large on her. It fell to her knees i laid her back on my bed. To sleep and i went in bed with her and wrapped my arms around her.

It felt so good to be thus close to her. I started to get tired myself and then fell asleep. With me shirtless and just in some sweatpants and was dead asleep. I could tell this would be the best sleep ive gotten in weeks maybe even months.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Done the next chapter will be Celestials POV about what happends with her when she got to the house and saw the rouges. Also with Kellin wrapped around her. Is she gonna stay or not because Kellin is very bipolar with his feelings.