I'm Pregnant with the Alpha

Celestials POV

I wake up hearing beeping noises and whispers like a females and a male. I start to open my eyes and Kellin, his mother, and my brother was there. Then the doctor comes in and everyine turns around to face him.

"Ahh Celeste your up good it turns out you just fainted because you are pregnant. Also because your malnourished."he says making me turn red and i start to cry.

"What you really need to do is start to eat more and try to relieve your stress. You will need to stay an extra night so we can watch you." the doctors say and walks out.

Once he walked out the Luna came to sit next to me on the bed. My brother Alex look angry but then changed it once the Luna turned around. Then I saw Kellin and i automatically know that he's gonna reject our child.

"Oh honey i forgot to tell you since he's an alpha the baby's gonna develop more faster with Alpha blood." she says giving me a half smile.

"Your pregnant with an Alpha."Kellin says suprised which pissed me off because he's the father.

"Of course because this child is ours you rapist." i say with venom in my mouth. "Or did you forget that yoy raped me at your fucking party."i add.

"Mom and father would be dissapointed in you." Alex says then leaves the room fuming.

"It's ok honey but i think you and Kellin need to talk. While thats happening i will be talking to the doctor real quickly." she says then runs out the room.

"Your such a slut how do you even know its mine." he says and i got even angrier at him.

"Im the slut i just lost my virginity to my ex mate. Because he physically forced me into it when he got fucking drunk. I've never had sex with anyone unlike you you fucking man whore." i say now yelling at him.

"Well when you have the child he or she will be mine and you will be executed and that child will belong to me and Stella." he says angry that i yelled at him.

"You cant do that he or she belongs to me not anyine, but me and Stella probably has hiv or fucking stds she will not go anywhere near my child." i say standing my ground.

Then Kellins mom walks in and slaps Kellin straight in the face. I started to laugh just seeing him get slapped and then his ugly ass reaction towards it.

"You will not take that child anywhere near Stella. You are not to take the child away from its real mother i taught you better than this boy." she yells at him

"Mother she's worthless she's the reason dads dead. How can you act this way towards her she the reason hes dead. She's nothing shes just worthless." he say tears start to clear my vision and i start to cry blue tears again. Man do i really hate that too.

"Well this girl you call worthless is the Moon Goddesses creation. Who will help our kind and you are not to kill her." she said and now im suprised to what she says. Then she adds "Your father helped protect the chosen one in the prophecys." nd that shuts him up.

"Wait how do you know im this chosen one or whatever and how do you know im her daughter." i ask because she never ever got into detail about it.

"Because i knew her your grandmother is really your mother who was the Moon Goddesses daughter but she died. So then it automatically went to her. She lived a very long life but sadly died giving birth to you so that's why you have no memories of her. Also the fact now that your full potential has come out do to you finding your mate, but you already transformed so thats a good thing." she says.

"How do you know about my wolf Luna i never told anyone eccept my parents or protectors it seens more like." i say curious as to how shr knows.

"I know this because when your parents found he told us straight away. Your parents and me and my latr husband are your protectors. Except when something was attacking you i was out of town." she says.

"Well ok then, but this baby im having i dont know what to do."i say a little scared because well ik having a FUCKING CHILD.

"For that you and Kellin will start to have a relationship with you rather you like it or not you guys are mates. And Kellin she is a good Luna you guys just never gave her a chance to show that she actually cares for people in th pack. Shr helps the elders and little orphan cildren even the ones with parents because there off doing something important. Even the adults like her because she cares for them when they get hurt. Shes the perfect Luna your just to blind to see that she is not a slut but a sweetheart."she says very kindly which makes me tear.

"No ones ever said that about thank you so much." i say so grateful to have her in my life now.

Kellin just looks angry, but i would too though im such a failure. I would runaway, but i know that i can't. I need to stay and take care of this baby. But i also know that Kellin doesn't want me. So i have an agreement for him.

"I have an agreement we will agree to. If your willing to listen?" i say Kellin just nods his head.

"Since you dint want me as your mate or Luna. I will stay and recieve my child and after i will go away with MY CHILD. Once a month after his or her birth is over i will leave." i say, but Kellin just looked angrier.

He started to walk up at me and now are faces are an inch away. "You will not be taking OUR CHILD away he/she is the next heir. The child will be staying and you can do what ever the hell you want. But you will not take this child away from me!" he says angrily but i just get pissed off. I think my hormones kicked in.

I push Kellin away and i started to say something. "First off dont yell at me second you dont tell me what to do and third its my child you rejected me the moment you reject me is the momentyou rejected this child you JACKASS!" i say yelling at the top of my lungs seeing only red. But then came blackness when i noticed i was walking then i fell but i felt to strong arms around me before i was gone.....im doing a time skip to 3 weeks for next chapter.