Party and Sex

Celestialsl's POV

  When i got out of the bathroom the Luna was holding a a sorta short probably up to my thighs. It was black and had rainbowish sparkles on my chest area than it had a lace sleeve with roses on them. The front had like a hole where u could see cleavage than the back was the same and it had this collar type and it has a crystal button that was shape like a crescent moon on it. Than from the chest down there was intricate design's that were so beautiful.

   "This was your mothers she told me to give it to you on the right time and i think now is good."the Luna said with sadness in her eyes a little bit.

    "Thank you so much for being nice to me i feel like your my second mother to me."i said i had tears streaming down this time they were a shade of the moons dashing gray.

    "I knew it you are the one we have been looking for." she said giving me a confusion to what she had said.

    "What are you talking about?" i said wiping the tears off.

    "Your great grandmother was given a gift that one of her grandchildren will be given a powerful gift. You my dear hav ot from the different colored tears you have. For now lets get you ready for the party." she said still a litlle freaked out but we needed to get ready.

    I first put the beautiful dress on then a robe over it so i dont mess up my dress from the make up or my hair for putting the dress on.
She started by giving me a smokey black eye but not too much. Then she gave me some beachy wave curls that went down my whole back.

   Once we were done i know the party had started. I gave back her robe and i went downstairs to see everyone look at me. I kept walking until i reached the bottom and someone grabbed me. Before i even got to say thank you to the Luna.

    We were outside in the forest when i realized ot was my ex mate Kellin. He finally let go and my back was on a large type of tree and Kellin had his hand was right on top of my head on the tree.

     "What the hell are you wearing!?" he said fully pissed off from his voice.

   "Im wearing a dress of course." trying to sound confident but failed miserably. When he started to chuckle.
     Next thing i know he kisses me on the lips but then i pushed back. His face so suprised im guessing since no ones ever rejected him though.

    "You belong to me you are mine you don't reject me!" he says with anger in his tone.

    "You rejected me i am no longer yours and never was to begin with."i said also in an angrier tone.

    Next thing he does is unzip my dress and throws it now standing only in my black bra and my black panties. I hated thongs there so slutty like and uncomfortable. He started to unzip his pants down. Now even more scared than i was. I was about to push him away to run but he grabbed both my hands before i could. He then got one of his hands to pin down both of my small hands.

     He rips my black panties off and than starts to stick in his length. It hurt so much i started to cry again and blue tears fell down. He didn't notice though because it was already dark outside. I called for help but nobody came even after i screamed he then put his hand over my . His length halfway in me he did one more thrust and now he's fully inside me.

    It hurt so badly because his length was long and thick. I started to bleed because i never ever had done this before and i was too small. After a couple more thrusts though it started to feel good through all the sparks and everything. I knew what was going on and it made me keep crying because i know he was raping me lust all in his eyes.

    After about ten more minutes he came inside me it was sensational. He had grunted and he took his length out. He started took get his pants on and started to leave then stopped for a second and said.

    "Don't for get who your mate is you worthless little whore."

   Then he was gone back in the house greeted by my brother. I started to put my dress back on my legs in between hurt so badly. I climed up to my room because there was a latter there because i always snuck out but no one ever noticed. I looked in the mirror everything ruined but the dress. I took it off and went to take a shower to get all the impurities off of me but i know that will mever happen.

  Once i was done i out a pair of black nike shorts and an old pierce the veil shirt. I started to fall in a deep slumber still crying....