Why didn't i die

Celestial POV

I woke up i was in the hospital and i felt a needle on my arm. Also my head hurts badly and i just thought why am i still here. I didn't want to be here i wanted to die why can't i just die. I didnt notice i said it out loud so i grabbed a silver knife and cut both my wrists. I then fell on the floor tears in my eyes now from the pain but then it started feeling less painful. Then i fainted again and hopefully this time i'll die.

I woke up and i was strapped. Why didn't i die why did the moon goddess dot his to me. Mrs.Knight walked in and i wanted her to let me die but atleast shes a good luna taking care of everyone even after her husband died.

"Finally your up Celeste."she said.

"Why do you keep on saving me?"

"Because your special."she said to me.

"No im not im nothing but a mistake."

"Your not and i guess now is the time to tell you that your mom is the moon goddess."she told me.

"How do you know that?" i said sounding a little confused.

"Because you and Alex have the same dad but different mothers." she said.

But then Alex and Kellin came in and realized Kellins my mate but i knew he would reject me. My brother looked at me in disgust and mouthed worthless bitch before Kellins mom turns around.

"Hi boys nice to see you here. Alex are you here to see your sister?" she asked my brother.

"Yes Luna Kellin told me everything."

"Ok well ill give you a minute so you can talk to your sister. I'll tell you what's wrong after you guys talk ok?"

"Yes Luna"

Alex then started walking up to me and smacked in the face. While Kellin the soon to be alpha was still there. It was usual though except this time Kellin kept looking down. I bet he's doing that because were mates. I wanted to hug him his scent was so good it was coffee and a sweet vanilla.

"You worthless bitch you can't do shut, but ruin everything. Now your making the Luna do the party."

"Yo chill Alex she can't even do it if she wanted to."Kellin said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because my mom is sending her too a mental facility. Because the reason your sister is here is because after Stella and them beat her.
I took her to my mom and when she woke up she grabbed a silver knife and made a deep deeo cut on her wrists." he said sounding a bit defense like.

"WTF!YOU THINK YOU COULD TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. EVERYONES RIGHT YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BITCH AND A WASTE OF AIR."

Then he walked out of the room and i heard him talk to the Luna. Next thing i know Kellin comes up to me.

"I Kellin Knight Alpha of the Blue Moon reject you as my Luna and my mate. You are unworthy, ugly, fat, and weak. Don't tell anyone or else."

Then Kellin slapped me hard leaving a stinging pain on my left cheek. He walked out of the room and i started to cry. And then i started to fall asleep not wanting to be here. I was so tired i didn't even care if i was the moon goddesses child or even strapped to a bed like a psychopath. Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and i started to fall asleep and i was in the dark again.