Slowly Dying Inside

Celestial POV

Currently sleeping soundly i get woken up from my beeping alarm indicating to wake up and do the omegas work after i take a shower. After taking my shower with my watermelon shampoo and argan oil conditioner with a hint of strawberries, and my lavender body wash that smells good also with a hint of vanilla.
Once i got out of the shower i put some black ripped skinny jeans on, with a black tank top, and a pierce the veil hoodie on that was 3/4 ofe devouring my tiny body. I went downstairs to go start breakfast it was already 6 am after i dried my hair and styled it "scene" like or as people think.

I started to make breakfast for my pack which were called the Blue Moons. We were the second best pack next to the Dark Lunars. Anyways i started to toast some bread, cook some bacon, eggs, and fruit salads for the slutty shewolves.
I heard someone come down the stairs i then realized it was 7 thats usually when everyone comes. I hurried up and put everything on the table. As soon as i did o ran to the door i acidentally bumped into something i then looked up and saw our future alpha Kellin Knight. The schools player and my worst bully/abuser next to my brother. I felt a spatk instantly i ran before he did anything a i grabbed my black book bag and ran out the door.
Once i was a good distance from the pack house i started to walk. I started to see the school currently im in 11th grade. Once i was in the front i put my earbuds on so i didnt hear people call me names i started to listen to if you cant hang by sleeping with sirens. O finally got to my locker and i saw my brother slam my hands to the locker when i was about to close it. I grunted in pain now seeing my very pale skin turn red. My brothers name is Alex he's a senior like the soon to be alpha Kellin.

"Bitch where the hell were you. I didn't get to beat you up before you left you worthless pig!"

He then grabbed my hair and pulled it then threw me across the hall. I saw people stare at me in disgust. All I didn next was grab my book and qent to the gitls bathroom to get the dried blood off my face.

Next thing i know i hear heels clicking now knowing that the schools major sluts are now coming the main leafer was Stella and her four other groupies. Stella saw me and automatically pushed me to the bathroom stall door and i hit my head. I then realized i was bleeding again but more this time.

I heard Stella say "You deserve this you worthless little bitch your so fucking fat too!"
That's all i heard before the dark started taken over me after some of the girls kicked me. I thought to myself and said i hope i die. I then heard a male voice and someone pick me up. Then i was out cold.