Getting Ready

Alexs POV

After leaving my pathetic little sisters hospital room. The Luna started to talk to me about whats going on. Before she said anything Kellin ran out with no goodbye.

"Your sister Celeste has depression to the point of suicide. So im going to give her these pills make sure she takes it."she said concerned.

"If i don't what will happend if i may ask Luna." i said. I hooe its not a big deal i dont want her taking pills the worthless bitch.

"If you dont she will eventually try killing herself everyday. She might even start cutting herself too."she said.

"Ok well thank you so much for prescribing them for her. Im deeply worried for her."

"Ok well here you go i have to go right now to get the party going."she said pumped up.

I grabbed them and put them next my sister who was currently sleeping soundly. I wrote a note saying she needed to take them. I honestly feel sorry for her. I still think shes worthless though. Better get home right now i guess.

Skip to next day

Celestial pov

I woke up finally unstrapped i saw a note it said to take some pill. I looked at the bottle they were antidepressants. I was about to throw it away but then the Luna came in.

"Hello Celeste its the next day and my sons birthday. I also know it was your birthday yesterday so im goving you a makeover for the party im throwing my son."she said all happy and jolly like.

"Are you sure Luna i dont want to be anyones problem anymore."i said trying to sound a little happy bit was actually wanted to cry.

"I want you to. Your not like the other girls who dress all slutty plus ive always wanted a daughter you know."she said chuckling a little bit.

I smiled a little and said ok. She gave me some black jeans and a bring me the horizon tank from my room. It was a verse from can you feel my heart. I was really happy i finally get to have a make over and go to a party.

"Except i need to bake a cake and sadly i suck at cooking."she said taking me out of my own thought.

"I need to look for the girl that cooks those delicious meals for us."she had added.

"Im that amazing cooker your looking for." i said blushing because she liked my cooking.

"Oh well lets bake the cake then get your make over we have plenty of time left."she said kindly. This os the first time someones been nice for along time.

I replied back with a quiet ok. We started going back to the pack house kitchen to bake but then i smelled mate. He was with Stella on the couch doing the dirty. My heart started to hurt and i screamed. Then Kellin and Stella stopped what they were doing and got dressed. I fell to the floor screaming it felt like swords goin through my body and i started to cry blood out of nowhere.

"Kellin get dressed and stop that sleeping around ok. And Miss.Stella stop sleeping and opening your legs to everyone. You are lucky your a werewolf or you would've had herpes or hiv already. Now go get ready for your party ok."

Ok they both mumbled the pain finally stopped as well. Mrs.Knight picked me up and got a wet paper towel to get the bloody tears on my face. I saw the 2 go upstairs and heard Stella say lets do it in your room, but then Kellin said no when he realized what would happen to me if he had sex with someone else.

We started to bake the cake Strawberry to be exact. I know Kellin loved straberry cake. He always did when he was a child when we used to be friends. Except that all changed when his father and my father and mother died protecting me and him.

Anyways we finally finished the cake. So the luna took me upstairs to her room to get me all dolled up.
As soon as we got to her room i took a quick shower. With the Luna's vanilla bean shampoo with coconut oil conditioner, and also a lavender body wash.

I got out and saw the most beautiful dress in the Luna's hand....