Hurt

Kellin POV

I looked down at Alex very angry. He hurt my children by pushing her. I dont know why i have to feel this way about her its so frustrating.

"What the hell is wrong with you? She will be the next Luna so dont be a lil puppy bitch about it. You should be lucky she spared you." i said in a very angry tone.

"Whats it to you huh? Your the one that rejected and raped her. She's just a slutty little weakling. She was and never will be my sister. I hope she rots in hell for all i give a damn. And i hope that rogue kills her too!"he said in a disgusted tone.

I pick Alex up and throw him across the room getting everyones attention. Since he made a big noise when threw him. Everyone looking at me scared some with flirtatious which i ignored. I lo.. stop thinking like that shes just carrying your pups thats all.

Alex gets up and runs out the door as fast as he could. I went uo stairs to go and take a nap i couldn't take it. I opened my door and went to go lay down. I was laying down on my bed until i heard someone opened the door. It was Stella being the little whore she is.

"Hey I saw what happend are you okay my sexy love." sge said flirtatiously.

"What do you want right now? I'm not in a good mood as you clearly see." I said sternly.

"I just wanted to give you a little show and touch you know like we usually do." Stella said walking over my bed while taking her clothes off.

"Look I don't want it anymore Stella I need you to leave, I'm trying to think and at the moment I'm too angry that I can't." I said sternly.

"Why not I always help you calm down, you know you like it so why are you changing all of a sudden is it because of that worthless little bitch. Just because she carries your baby doesn't mean you have to care for the hopeless thing she's nothing!" She says yelling and shouting at this point.

"Of course I don't care for her. She is only here to give birth to the next Alpha and then she's gone or she becomes the Omega again, but until then she stays and will be unharmed as long as my precious child is in there." I say getting louder each second.

"Prove it then marry me show me and show the pack that you don't care for the worthless hoe. Because everyone is thinking that you are not strong enough to be leader anymore except the stupid elders." She said.

Thinking about it maybe this will show everyone that I am a fit leader having the strongest girl by my side. Plus it's not like I care for her, but the child.

"Fine let's get married then love." I say, and then I heard my wolf.

"No why are you doing this. She is not the one you're meant to be with. Luna is the girl you need to marry you will regret if you marry this slut!" My wolf said to me, but I just blocked him out of my head.

"Eeeeehhhh yay i can't wait my soon to be hubby. Ugh what am I gonna wear, when is it gonna be, I can't wait for you to be mine and claim me at the wedding ceremony." And with that she kissed me on the lips fast and put her clothes back on.

"I gotta go tell everyone babes see you later tonight hubby." Then walks out of my door.

I finally get to lay down to think. I put my hands behind my head looking up at the ceiling. And start to fall asleep slowly.

Celestials POV

After finally getting to my happy place. I sit at the edge of the cliff looking at the beautiful blue ocean with the full moon shining brightly on the water.

"Such beauty in all earthly things. Wish my life was as calm as the ocean." I say trying to hold back tears.

I started thinking of my life and how fucked up everything is. But I must stay strong for my pups its the only way I will be happy. After I give birth to these beautiful pups i don't mind being executed. As long as I know they are safe with him. Plus we are the strongest pack, I'm pretty sure they will be okay.

Then the pain came the pain that I know too well. It's a lot more bearable now though. He's making love to another girl most likely Stella of all as well. Why the fuck doesn't my mate love me I don't understand. He was supposed to be my everything. And it turns out he's a complete and incompetent jackass who is a slut bag.

If he is going to do this I might as well do the same. Well not have sex, but find a man to love and him love me for who I am. I can't deal with this pain of rejection anymore I'm tired of it and it's giving me stress. Maybe when I find someone it will help get my stress levels down.

I start to lay down getting sleepy and soon after falling asleep. I start to see the same meadow i remember seeing the Moon Goddess. I slowly start to be in everything and I hear a voice coming.

"Celestial dear please hear my call. This is an urgent message you must tell the Luna. Tell her that the Rogue King will soon be of your midst. He will come with his army of wolves in 200 days. The pack must gain help from other packs to become stronger and defeat the King." And her voice slowly started to fade and before it was completely gone she said.

"Dear even with all this pain their will always be an upbringing to it. You will not feel pain forever my dear trust me. They're are reasons o choose things for each and everyone's destiny." And like that she was gone.

I woke up it was early in the morning maybe somewhere around 4 ish. I started to head back to the house. Going back inside I went to take a shower, but right before I even reached my room i heard the news.

And to be continued.....

Hey, sorry guys so much I haven't been updating. I've just been procrastinating so much for some reason. But I will try to continue on updating my story. Thank you to all who still read my book.