๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž
7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž

704 39 2
By MyDaddyJeon311

Author POV

A week had passed by when Jungkook got the call from his lawyer that the court date had been moved for tomorrow Thursday. It was the greatest news he had received and his happiness was evident in his mood.

So depending what happens tomorrow he has a surprise for Jimin right after everything is settled with Lisa.

He's hoping all goes smoothly as he doesn't want her to have any sudden change in heart but she won't, right now she's a wreck in her house not even Taehyung is there.

She doesn't want him to see her like this in the lowest and most vulnerable point of her life, she just destroyed every memory of Jungkook in that house.

Every picture, his clothes ripped after she rubbed on it and remembered his manly scent the one someone else is enjoying now. It stings in her veins, in her heart it's stuck like a leech the pain it keeps throbbing with no way to stop it.

The alcohol just subsidized it a little bit but it didn't completely go away, pictures were broken especially the wedding photo because why do you want to hold on to something that was a complete lie.

Lisa had to scream and cry to try let it all out because tomorrow she has to face him also how savage he is with her is hard to digest. She realizes it's time to try and let go the love of her life so she could be free of this pain and acceptance somehow in her changing life.

She had to take time off her work it was impossible to concentrate on anything because her mind was just broken.

Lisa ponders that if maybe she wasn't a good lover or did she even satisfy him ever completely, many years and she also hates her parents for maybe giving Jungkook that fear that he didn't dare tell her.

She wanted to let out her rage and heartbreak at everything that was just a reminder of what used to be and In her memories they were beautiful moments.

In her thoughts they looked like they meant something in that time but that was another Jungkook back then one that is no more. Then the most that hurt her is his savage heartless attitude, that he feels nothing at all for her or for whatever existed between them.

So she wonders if it was years lost and how did she not see the change in her husband. The realization hits, the truth, one she didn't want to accept but it's the facts.

"It's my fault!" She cried out falling to her knees in her destroyed living room. He did show it she just didn't pay mind to it because she thought about herself and wasn't In the mood to hear what he had to say.

"I have to find some strength to let you go Jungkook and let you be happy with someone else because I love you and I don't deserve you"

She slumped down wanting to get knocked out and for tomorrow to pass in a hurry, to let go a piece of her heart forever.

To face him and say the words she doesn't want to utter but to not cause ruckus that she wants to oppose because she doesn't want to divorce<br />
him but she gave him her word.

No easy task but it must be done so she can rip him out of her heart and what Jungkook will after is just going to seal what she wants to bury.

Meanwhile Taehyung was trying to assimilate life now and how to live with such regret is the biggest hardship he has now and tomorrow he knows he will see Jimin again.

Yet he wants to do a good farewell he's another one that's trying to be strong to let go Jimin without no grudge, he wants to wish him happiness one he couldn't give.

How far you willing to go to show the person you love how regretful you are? By wishing them what you couldn't give them and just accepting what happened accepting your fault, you will be set free that you know the person you loved and hurt is in better hands.

Just throw it in the fire and let it burn, let it it turn to ashes and let it get swifted away, Taehyung was determined to let the man he loves be happy and truly wish it without no grudge so his heart can be liberated that they didn't end all in a spiteful way.

It's time for Taehyung and Lisa to accept their fault come face to face with it and try to move on for some people it's easy especially when there's another love interest but when you are in fault.

Its another story to overcome it is all about self will and they had to find it because their ex's are crazy in love with each other.

Its a strong firm love of just having each other was enough or getting lost in a gaze because you feel so much but you rather just stare and reserve the moment with that person that just makes you feel so special just by a touch like Jimin right now.

It was late night they were just entangled in each other's arms caressing each other, kissing and not even fucking yet. Just wanting to feel each other and no remorse for how their happiness has come to be.

In no ones view it can be looked right because people love to bring you down as they doing with Jimin putting him like a home wrecker like he seduced Jungkook and is a horny slut.

People love to degrade others for their pleasure or amusement but when you feel so happy with someone that has really showed that it's true everything else slides.

You have to accept the hate and not give a fuck what others think because it's your happiness not theirs and that's how Jimin feels it's what he was talking about with Jungkook.

"I know you say to forget it but people really now see me like I meddled in your marriage when I became your secretary, I don't understand why people love to spread the worst"

Jungkook sighed because he knows it's true and he doesn't want Jimin to be passing through unessary bad times. Then he got a brilliant idea and one that he hadn't given a thought it was an offer of a good friend who is a buisness man.

He rejected it because he was with Lisa but the guy said opportunity was always open and it was a few months ago before anything happened with Jimin.

"You know what I might have a solution, I'll have a word with a few<br />
people and do some new rules, we'll fix it" Jungkook smiled but he was lying it will be something completely different.

"I know you will, you always come trough for me" Jimin replied completely clueless of what going to happen tomorrow.

Jungkook had a surprise hidden but it's not sure because he's waiting for the outcome of tomorrow as he knows of last minute regrets or problems if one part is not in accordance.

Now this one he just thought about and it fits perfectly with the trip they going to take but he has to wait for all to be settled.

"Give me a minute while I text one of the administrator of my company for me to do a board meeting" Jungkook announced quickly getting up from the bed.

Jimin nodded letting him go from his arms and stayed layin thinking as he already got burned out in his Facebook and social media he's trying to ignore.

Jungkook didn't know but he knew Jimin did the comment because it bothers him and he knows exactly what people are saying and he don't like it.

(Conversation in Text message)

Hey Namjoon, it's me Jungkook remember that offer you told me in Seoul, I'll take it, tell me what to do, how much time and answer me back quickly.

Jungkook sent it and he knew it would get answered,

As the deal was for him to run a buisness together him as Chairman and Namjoon as CEO a very good offer but he knew Lisa wasn't going to leave to South Korea.

So he rejected it but now it's perfect and no one knows about his marriage or how he came to meet Jimin or anything over there. It would be a fresh start with a high position not only for him but for Jimin too.

He smiled when he went back to the bed as the love he feels for this beautiful man is what's controlling him to do anything possible to be happy and free from the past.

Free from the bad times and most of all for this hurt young man who's been through bad times to be free and not pass even more bullshit because toxic people make a living talking shit.

They love to invent what they think they know when none of that is<br />
happening at all but people got some type of sickness to spread false information like a disease and we are all human we feel.

So is Jimin and he's not a slut very far from it he was loyal for years with his dignity intact and never messed with no one as he had eyes for one man.

The one who broke him so it's hitting him a little bit hard but he's going to see again that the best decision was picking Jungkook he was curious already to his smile as he got back under the covers with him.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Do you trust me Jimin? "Jungkook asked pulling him closer to his naked body. He just passed his hands tenderly to his face in spite of the events of how they met he does trust him.

"Yes of course I do"

"I might have a solution but I want to know are you willing to go wherever with me and trust my judgment" Jungkook inquired because he's adding a little suspense.

He knows how happy he's going to be by his family and hometown and with a good position in a job. The reason why he went to new York was to find a better living so it would be a dream and also shove it in the faces of those who said it couldn't be.

"Jungkook I love you and all I want to do is be with you I'll follow you to the moon and back if I have to"

Those words really impacted Jungkook it was so clear what a person who is in love with you acts, It's devotion and just being with each other no matter what.

All Jimin knows is he wants this man forever and to show him what overflows in his heart. In Jungkook's silence and stunned face he kissed him, just wanting to feel his tongue swirling with his.

He wanted to feel his strong body on top of him crushing it, he turned him pulling Jungkook into his open legs grinding on his naked cock.

He felt it immediately and it wasn't just sex anymore it was a hot raging desire that suddenly got turned on and their bodies acted by themselves wanting to fuck each other out.

Jungkook was sucking his fingers already to strech a little bit the hole he wants to fuck immediately because he can't hold it. He wants the tightness on his dick and Jimin's moans and skin In his mouth as he fucked him.

After 5 thrusts with two of his fingers and rubbing Jimin's cock he was with his dick pumping ready to thrust it inside that tight ass he loves.

"Ngh! Ah! Baby you still drive me crazy everytime I put it in you as you squeeze it so good" Jungkook grunted as he pressed his dick in completely inside of Jimin.

"Ah! Ah!"

Jungkook leaned down accommodating himself in between his boyfriend's legs taking his body to have him as close as he could to his face too.

"You're my everything, I love you like no one ever" Jungkook breathed on Jimin's lips while thrusting his dick into his pink hole holding him tightly.

He knew this he's seen all this man has done for him and all the obstacles they'll fight it together like it's supposed to be.

"Me too you are all I ever want and need, I just want to feel you in me showing me exactly just how much you love me"

Jungkook just claimed his lips hungrily, yes he does have alot to show in his kiss in which Jimin choked on. In his dick that he felt it stretching his insides non stop till he was a screaming mess.

That was Jungkook showing his love and his undying desire for the beautiful man that has completely taken over his heart. He loved it because it was the best way to show just how they want to just devour each other and stop when you just can't go anymore.

Jungkook thrusted non-stop making Jimin spurt his cum up his pelvis but he kept thrusting.

"Ah! Jungkook I know you going hard!"

"Of course baby tonight I'm in the mood to see who gives up first you know I take care of you after because I almost always win"Jungkook smirked as he practically inhaled his boyfriend hot breath.

Jimin bit his lips he knows what awaits him even though the court hour is in the afternoon he hopes to be better by then before he could answer he was already choking on his boyfriend's tongue.

Too happy in the sky is what he was feeling as they fucked out each other all night all he hopes for is everything goes smoothly tomorrow in court.

Next day......

Jungkook and Jimin slept till almost two hours to the citation but they got up in time to do everything.

Jimin smiled as his boyfriend did care for him as he promised and he did get some good painkillers due to some good friends some weeks ago.

Jungkook was even more excited when his friend said of course to his<br />
question of the buisness so everything was falling in place he took a very important object he needed.

After that they headed out exactly on time and Jungkook already thinking that he hopes everything goes planned with the surprise for Jimin.

He observed him that he was very silent he thought it was well because the stress of the process of divorce but he has no clue of the real reason him being lost in thought.

Today though everything will be settled all just because they have accepted their fault and what cannot be changed.

Jungkook and Jimin got out, holding hands and heading up to the same place, his lawyers were waiting for him already.

He growled when he saw Taehyung again which meant Jimin had to stay with him here and he didn't like it one bit, he didn't even notice Lisa sitting there silently.

She got up sighing already going to her lawyers as she heard again what's new to her a jealous possessive Jungkook, she promised herself that she would be strong today but it's easier saying it than actually doing it.

"Are you going to be OK with this guy here!"

"Yes Jungkook calm down" Jimin pleaded caressing his chest, as he didn't want no problems as they were in court.

"You better leave him alone or don't you dare bother him" Jungkook spat before leaving giving Jimin a kiss as he had to go.

Taehyung just stayed silent as peace with Jungkook he cannot do but with Jimin is his only objective so he doesn't want to anger him. Jimin gave one reassuring gaze to Jungkook so he could go calmed hoping the best.

He sat down and obviously going into his phone completely ignoring him, here was Taehyung's chance.

"Please hear me out so I could get this off my chest"

Jimin looked up he wanted to see what he was going to come up with.

"I don't hate you or feel your betrayed me, it's my fault everything and U deserve this because I didn't know how to valor what I had"

Taehyung kept speaking trying real hard for his voice not to break he just wanted to let go of Jimin say everything he had to say and didn't have a chance before.

"I want you to be happy Jimin because you deserve it and I know you was faithful to me while I wasn't so all this is just the consequences of cause and effect"

"All I want is for you not to hate me as I know this will be the last time I might see you, I just want to let you go but knowing that it wasn't in bad terms"

Jimin sighed deeply and even though he's over him and loves another man he felt pity because he knows him well and his voice is just broken.

He did agree but didn't say anything yet also he tried not to show that he felt sorry for him or for his pain, he remained strong also to forget that hurtful chapter in his life that's in front of him right now.

As Taehyung stayed silent hoping for an answer that his words did something to get forgiveness Lisa was really holding in her tears real hard.

She didn't think it was going to be this painful and Jungkook hoping this ended quickly and smoothly so his grand surprise could be revealed and his exes will know too and it's better, as they might change their plans of leaving once they hear what Jungkook has to say.

Jungkook and Lisa stood on each side of the room with their lawyers facing each other.

He didn't even glance at her and she gulped holding in what she made, this Jungkook that despises her for abandoning him but not just that it's that sees her as a burden.

The judge entered and started talking introductions then the purpose of this and then came the big question the one Jungkook was hoping was answered to his way.

"Have the parts agreed to seperate accordingly or does one oppose and why?"

The lawyers mumbled and Jungkook answered first,

"Yes your honor we have agreed I have no opposition"

He looked at Lisa that was silent but she was just holding her tears real bad to utter these words her heart is breaking in her chest but she must give the man she still loves happiness even if she doesn't want to.

"Yes your honor we are in accordance to seperate" she barely whispered as Jungkook's heart did a free fall, he couldn't believe his plan will go through.

"Very well let's proceed"

The lawyers got to work and everything was signed silently without a hitch they agreed to keep what they had made inside the marriage to themselves as Lisa said she didn't want any part of any of his things.

"I can manage fine I want nothing"

The lawyers looked at Jungkook and he shrugged as he didn't want to oppose nothing she said he just wanted to rush out of there already. The lawyers did as told happy actually that it all went smoothly and to last the paper the seal of the separation.

Jungkook signed it immediately and waiting for her to sign to run outside and make the last step of his dream come true. Lisa took the pen and looked at Jungkook In his eyes and spoke:

"I wish you the best Jungkook" she announced tearfully putting that signature it was done he was free.

Meanwhile Jimin talked to Taehyung and agreed to end things in good terms they shook hands sitting down not even a minute passed when Jungkook came running towards him.

Jimin didn't even get to talk he just got kissed like crazy that he couldn't even react.

Taehyung immediately stepped back trying to ignore and wait for Lisa since he didn't see her, he could imagine how she was feeling maybe the same way he was.

It was time finally for him to do this officially with the man he loves, Jimin knew that something good happened but he didn't even get a chance to ask because Jungkook was already bending on one knee.

It had to get witnessed by Taehyung and Lisa arriving that exact moment, worst they couldn't move because people cluttered the area to see and they blocked their way.

They had to take it in the last blow they'll take to close this chapter in there lives.

"Park Jimin I love you so much! Will you marry me for real this time? I want to be with you forever!"

Jimin gasped and his eyes blew to such a beautiful sight the most stunning engagement ring he's ever seen he also he realized Jungkook was free.

"Of course I will!" Jimin cried as the ring was put on his finger as Jungkook got up he was not done speaking.

"Let's get married in South Korea I have everything planned! Also I'll run a company with my friend and you, you'll be close to your family again, tell me do yo...... "

He didn't finish because Jimin kissed him crying because he knew exactly why he was doing it all for him so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable here with how they judging him.

How could he not love this man with all his heart if he just keeps on showing what's important and it's him.

"I told you I'll go anywhere with you because you're the love of my life" Jimin answered smiling embracing his neck.

Jungkook just kissed him again enjoying his freedom and being able to marry the man he loves and start a new chapter in a different place his dream realized.

Lisa and Taehyung got the last bitter taste of reality already seeing they can't go where they planned to go to, they looked at Jungkook and Jimin one more time because it was the last time they knew they would see them.

"It's time to let go Lisa, today we leave them behind to try and start something new wherever that is and with who, we got alot ahead to find what awaits us in our broken lives"

"I know Taehyung I let him go when I signed the papers I wish him the best" Lisa said in a cracked broke voice.

Taehyung gulped his knot In his throat before speaking,

"Me too" he whispered holding his pain to when he was out of sight,

It was the end of the old painful past and the start of something new for Jimin and Jungkook.

Now Jimin thanks to his boyfriend, will get his dream wedding and he still has lots of surprises to pass as the acts of love of Jungkook being able to walk free with the man he loves and now officially as his fiancee have just started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
21.9K 629 46
When the golden maknae falls in love with a top list celebrity who has a bad past. Idol jeon jungkook came back after his military and fall in love w...
18.5K 823 57
They are all secret agents!!! A story of friendship, romance, a love triangle and a lot of drama! It's complicated... you'll know soon
68.5K 3.6K 23
โyou were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.โž Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...