๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž
7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž

892 41 5
By MyDaddyJeon311

Author POV

The day of the divorce was finally here and Jungkook was happy is was finally today the start of him leaving his wife. He was crazy to start a new life with the beautiful man he falls in love with eveyday.

However Jimin was nervous because today would be the big reveal of his secret affair with his boss because once Lisa sees him she's going to know it was him all along and was right under her nose.

That's not even the worst part when she finds out her husband's hidden identity one he didn't want to show for being judged by her strict religious family which would see that so wrong will be a double blow for her.

That's not the only big thing that's going to happen as she will be accompanied by a certain professor and chaos is going to erupt.

Jungkook got up very early super excited while Lisa was dreading it she loves her husband still very deeply and today the least thing she can expect that he'll be going with the person that replaced her.

Jimin and Jungkook were in the bathtub watching the city as the sun came up, something that will never get tiring to them.

"Jungkook are you sure your wife is not going to go crazy on me?"

He chuckled hugging Jimin tighter as he was in between his legs and his head buried in his neck,

"Baby she not going to cause no trouble once I drop the bomb she's going to back off, she just might get real mad that you was always in front of her"

"Oh that's just better Jungkook!" Jimin groaned knowing it's not easy when you reveal yourself in a secret love affair to the other because it just happened with him and Taehyung.

He remembered his broken face when he saw them together and he didn't want it to be that way but once it was revealed nothing could be done.

"You are heartless Jungkook!" Jimin joked because he sees this coldness Jungkook radiates when he talks about Lisa but with him he's super sweet and loving.

"I'm heartless with the people who deserve it! I was alone for much time Jimin! Feeling lonely, cold and abandoned, those days broke my heart because of her fault!"

"But I'm happy as fuck she did it, I would had never met you, fall in love all over again and see that life still had a beautiful side for me" Jungkook finished saying.

Jimin leaned back staring at his boyfriend he caressed his sculpted jawline and decided not to argue over the matter because he knows what it is to be lonely too.

"I'm sorry for saying you're heartless I know you suffered but that will never happen to you again, I'm here to love you forever"

"I know baby, it's why today is the best desicion I've made in my life and I'm not leaving till I make love to my beautiful boyfriend" Jungkook announced pulling Jimin by his chin to his lips and his hands traveling under the water to start stroking his dick.

"Ngh! So needy!" Jimin smiled in the kiss but he grasped his boyfriend's hair smashing him tighter to his lips.

Neither have any clue what's about to go down in that court but like always it will be Jungkook and Jimin who will come out victorious and the others with their hearts broken.

Jimin turned around to straddle his boyfriend and since his pink hole was streched out from the intense sex from last night so he sat right down on his cock.

"Aah! Baby!" Jungkook moaned once he felt the sudden tightness squeeze his dick. Jimin rolled his hips as Jungkook held on to them while his mouth sucked on his collarbones.

"You're my everything Jimin! My happiness, my heart and the owner of my world" Jungkook whispered looking into his desire filled eyes.

"You're mine too Jungkook, i just want to show you my never-ending love" Jimin susurrated on his lips.

Jungkook claimed his boyfriend lips and moved him on his dick but not violently or anything but with much love and tenderness. They always have wild sex but Jungkook was feeling too high in the sky as he is about to break that chain off him the one that's not letting him move on.

He don't care about breaking Lisa's heart today or showing who he left her for, he thinks it's better to fall faster to solid ground than have her lingering in the clouds.

Jungkook gripped Jimin's ass cheeks sliding him up and down on his cock while the water was splashing all on the bathroom floor.

"Ah! Fuck!!"

Jungkook's dick just gets more rock hard everytime he hears that, another plus of being with Jimin he's kinky just like him.

He knew tonight he was going to make sure he celebrates his divorce as it's a process but he's hoping with Jimin's presence she don't keep on with false hopes.

It's his purpose the reason why he's taking him so she could see with her eyes that he has moved on and just wants to be free of her to marry him. Jimin knows he can't feel no pity in these situations because he's also a victim who went trough pain but he healed.

He just wishes the same thing to Jungkook's soon to be ex-wife that she could find her happiness after the heartbreak like he did.

"Say you love me!"

"I love you so much!" Jimin moaned on his lips kissing them again and both getting immersed in their love making.

As the sun rised up in the city it illuminated the bathroom shinning onto the wet bodies that were in an intense fuck session. Jungkook wasn't even thinking or could care less that everthing was visible inside bathroom right now.

He had Jimin bending over the ledge of the tub and fucking his dick inside his wet hole, his skin slapping hard on his wet butt cheeks.

"Ah! Ah! Jungkook! Ngh!" Jimin screamed as Jungkook's grip was getting tighter on his waist as both were reaching their climax. Jungkook smashed Jimin to his lips while stroking his cock and wrecking his hole out both dicks twiching.

"Aaah! I'm cumming!"

Jungkook pumped his dick faster as Jimin spurt it all in his hand and he bust his hot load inside his boyfriend's tight hole. They kissed as they rode their climax parting their lips and smiling at each other as they cathched their breath.

"I love you" both said suddenly squinting noticing now the sun and that their naked bodies can be seen from any high rise apartment.

"Holy shit! We crazy!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook laughed since they paid no mind to that in the moment.

"Every window of an apartment tells a story, here in the city I guess they saw ours! Hot Morning sex!"

"Jungkook you shameless!" Jimin giggled seeing the water and the mess in the bathroom which they had no time to clean up because they needed to take a shower to leave.

"When it has to do with me loving your body anyone can see Im the one who's enjoying it and they will never touch it" Jungkook smirked closing the shades.

What can Jimin do but giggle at his boyfriend possessive words and not think about it twice that they just might have seen them. They both showered in a hurry and Jungkook made sure they dressed to kill both in matching black suits.

No more statement will be clearer that they obviously together and Jungkook was really looking forward to dropping the truth on Lisa.

He fixed some breakfast for both of them and Jimin really admired his attentiveness for him, he found it sweet, he really was happy. They went downstairs to their private garage and got into their car.

"Listen baby don't matter what she says let her rant all she wants don't mind her she don't know i'm bisexual, she doesn't know I've liked men, so I know she going to be impacted" Jungkook announced as they approached the court.

Jimin had already a nervous sweat going down his neck,

"Should I take off my ring?"

"Are you crazy I'm going to tell her to not cause me any trouble because I want her to see that ring on so she can let me go and I can marry you"

"Okaay" Jimin chuckled nervously as they parked, Jungkook looked over seeing his boyfriend was nervous, he held onto his hand kissing it.

"Jimin it's going to be fine, this is true love and no one can mess with that" Jungkook reassured as he caressed his face.

He nodded smiling and they both got out of the car walking hand in hand, Jungkook and Jimin looked like two stars to how hot were they looking in those fine black designer suits plus people knew they made a smoking hot couple.

They have no idea Lisa is there already with her emotional support friend she invited and in the conversation she's avoiding at all cost the name of Jungkook because her tears fall down on her cheeks, since she's about to end something she thought was going to be forever.

She wanted kids and a family but it all crumbled to pieces and it's about to be finalized but in that pain she's about to get a double blow to her heart, it's good she came with someone because she's going to suffer right now.

As she's about to encounter the scene, there's not going to be time to tell her anything she's going to see it.

Jungkook and Jimin got in the elevator, it was only them,

"Baby everyone is looking at you! Do you know how beautiful and elegant you look, you making me fall in love with you all over again today" Jungkook whispered gazing at the man he's completely devoted to now.

"Stop you make me blush and I get all flushed red!" Jimin giggled holding onto his neck.

"I've kissed you a thousand times but I want a thousand more!" Jungkook announced pulling Jimin to his lips kissing him hungrily in the elevator.

When you so in love there's no stopping your emotions all you want to show your partner is this feeling inside you of wanting to keep showing that love anyway you can.

As Jungkook kissed passionately his boyfriend completely caught up in his lips the doors of the elevator opened and someone shrieked;

"Jungkook!!!" A girl's outraged voice yelled, Yes fate is a bitch sometimes it just hits you in the face and even if you might be in pain it's not done with you.

Jungkook turned around and it was too much to handle,

"Taehyung!!" Jimin exclaimed not understanding nothing at all,

"You!! Wait what!! Jungkook what the fuck is this!!" Lisa yelled looking at Jimin.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" Jungkook yelled to Taehyung,

"Lisa please don't tell me this is your fucking husband!! The one who stole my boyfriend!!" Taehyung growled with his fists clenched.

"This is your ex!! And the one you left me for Jungkook! You're assistant!!!You're gay!!" Lisa screamed looking back and forth she was about to pass out to so much things that she can't wrap her mind around it right now.

"Yes Lisa I'm bisexual and I'm in love with Jimin and this piece of shit by your side hurt this beautiful man!!"

"You a fucking back stabbing piece of shit for keeping my boyfriend late and making him fall for you when he was vulnerable!!" Taehyung growled grabbing him by the neck.

"I healed him!! I made him better! I made him see that he needed someone better than you!!" Jungkook shot back pushing him.

"You was married to a beautiful girl who loved you and you meddled in things you weren't supposed to, why the fuck didn't you make things work with her and left Jimin alone for me!!"

Jimin was silent he didn't know what to do or where to run to hide his embarrassment as his boyfriend was holding his hand in a tight grip and a whole crowd was watching the argument.

Jungkook and Taehyung forgot about everyone and spat their fury on each other,bLisa was biting her trembling lip as this was not a double but a triple kill to her beating heart, an excruciating pain that she had in her chest.

She wished to carve her heart out right now so it stopped hurting, She looked at Jimin from head to toe, how tight Jungkook was grasping to his hand and a shiny metal band on his finger.

He was possessive over him something he never was with her. She felt sick and just wanted to drown in her tears and cry a river alone in her house as how to bear the pain of seeing someone you love, in love with someone else.

Then not only that but a beautiful man who was right under her nose and it's why she could never find anything because it was never a girl.

"Because I didn't fucking love her anymore!! I fell in love with Jimin and if I knew I could treat him better than you! I was going to fight for that!!" Jungkook argued and Lisa burst out crying because they kind of forgot she was there hearing all of this.

"I can't do this today Jungkook!! You just destroyed any piece of heart I had left!!" Lisa cried out and left running.

"No Lisa come back I want to get divorced!!"

"Stop being so heartless!!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook,

"Look who's fucking talking! What you already forgot all the times Jimin cried for your cheating ass! I suggest you fucking go convince her and I give no fucks if you guys doing whatever! I just want to marry Jimin!!"

Taehyung was going to punch him but Jimin got in the way and he stopped.

"Tae why don't you just go! Move on let me go and go support that girl but I'm not going to permit for you to hurt Jungkook again!!" Jimin warned as there is no more weakness left inside him for his ex anymore.

Taehyung was defeated he's a nobody in Jimin's life just like Lisa is nobody in Jungkook's life either. He swallowed his tears, dignity and his pride, he lowered his head and left to comfort the only hurting soul that was in pain like him.

He knows now if there's someone who could understand him it was Lisa because he couldn't imagine her husband was the man that fell in love with Jimin and took him away from him.

He found her a crying mess in the entrance as she saw her life with the man she loves was a lie and how to forget him now is the question or this heartbreak that didn't stop hurting.

"Lisa?"

She looked up at the handsome man that was also in tears, she lunged into his chest to cry.

"Don't leave me alone, I just can't take how much my heart hurts right now!"

"Mine too I guess there's no other thing to do but go and cry together" Taehyung said leaving together wherever they were headed.

Meanwhile Jungkook was mad he didn't get the divorce started today but so happy his baby defended him.

"I didn't expect for you to stand up to your ex for me" Jungkook said glaring at the nosy people that were still around. Jimin turned around and right there in the court and crowd he pulled him down to his lips kissing him passionately.

A loving emotion filled kiss one he felt all over his body,

"I would do anything for the man who has showed me what true love can be and I don't care how long we wait for your divorce, the important thing is that I have you with me, i don't care about nothing else"

Jungkook's heart sored to the sky and kissed him senseless he knows it's the best decision he made in his life cheat and make this beautiful man his.

As long as he has his love he can wait all time necessary as all is in the open now they don't have to hide anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 61.1K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
74K 5.1K 58
Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to escape and live a free life. He carries t...
142K 4.7K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...
7.6K 438 9
"Whatever was between us was not a lie, jeongguk" "You fucking used me" "Maybe I did & this is what love does, makes people selfish" "I hate you, ki...