๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž
7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž

885 42 2
By MyDaddyJeon311

Jungkook POV

I can't believe Jimin is here in my arms as my boyfriend now!

It's a wonderful feeling he's mine now I was able to see he loved his ex but he took the courage to leave him that means he does want to be with me and now it's my turn to make this man happy.

"Baby do you feel well in my arms?" I asked him as we watched tv cuddled tight.

"I feel the happiest man right now" he told me I leaned down and kissed him, it felt so good to know that he's officially really mine now. I want to make this trip for him unforgettable, i want him to fall in love with me and to forget that bastard that caused him so much pain.

"Jimin I promise to win your heart in this trip" I spoke pulling him on top of me so he could lay on my chest.

"You already won my heart Jungkook if not I wouldn't have left Tae" he said his voice a little wobbly.

Yeah he might have left him but he still feels for him, I hear it in his voice but I'll make him forget he has no clue where we going. I booked this place it's a dream paradise, a couples retreat which in the moment I didn't know Jimin would leave his boyfriend but now everything is better.

"Baby look at me, i know your wound is still very open but I'm here to heal it Jimin, I'll show you how much you mean to me" I said passing my fingers through his delicate smooth cheeks.

"Yes please heal it" Jimin told me his eyes glistening I pulled him up to my lips to meet his tongue with mine it's my goal here to make him see to show him something truthful, meaningful.

I know what happened between me and my soon to be ex wife was miscommunication but now that I learned from that and I embraced my true sexuality with happiness I see it's how I feel comfortable now with Jimin.

Gots lots of plans to make this beautiful man fall in love with me in this trip.

Author POV

Jimin was trying to hide his sadness but it was stinging him a little bit what just happened with Tae.

It's not easy to break a 4 year relationship and he didn't even know he was gong to feel it so bad and Jungkook was noticing but he couldn't blame him he knows this is the good part now.

The one where he can make Jimin fall in love again but with him because he knows it's there it just has to blossom over the pain.

Jungkook now felt free to feel what he wanted, his heart liberated because now he made it clear to his wife even though they still tied together with a paper he wants nothing to do with her.

So technically he's single in his mind well not anymore but single to date like now, it's just divorce Lisa and that's it but he wants this trip to be a new beginning for him and Jimin.

A fresh start over and when Jimin sees where he's going he'll go ballistic it's a romance spot, most people go to spend their honeymoon it's mainly a couple resort.

Romance and love is everywhere in the air and Jungkook is going to make sure to give Jimin all the smiles and most lovely time he can.

Jungkook embraced Jimin tight in his arms as he kissed him but not roughly or desperately. He savored his lips both molded in a deep passionate kiss, Jungkook caressed Jimin's face with tenderness while he swirled his tongue in his mouth.

Jimin really likes this kiss he feels different things in his heart, he wants that dark cloud of Taehyung to be erased by what he's feeling now in Jungkook's arms and lips.

As their kiss got hot and heavy the pilot announced they were 30 minutes away Jungkook and Jimin pulled away smiling and looking down to their pants 2 bulges. They knew they had to stop so they could calm themselves.

"Wait did he say South Asia!" Jimin suddenly exclaimed, Jungkook smiled widely he knows Jimin is going to forget all his sadness soon.

"Baby I promise I'm going to make you smile and love your wonderful body In a place that only exists in dreams"

"I always wanted to come here but with someone special because it's a place to be in peace and love your partner endlessly in the most beautiful scenery" Jungkook finished speaking and Jimin was crazy in curiosity but he didn't budge didn't matter how many times he asked.

He huffed and Jungkook found it real cute he snuggled him in his chest waiting until their descent.

As soon as Jimin got off the plane he saw he was in a tropical paradise they went to get their luggage and saw a man waiting with a note with Jungkook's last name on it. The chauffeur Jungkook had reserved for them he waved and he immediately grabbed their luggage and welcomed them to the car.

"This is amazing!" Jimin exclaimed but Jungkook remained silent watching as they were arriving to their place.

"Your luggage will be transported to the boat, have a nice stay call if you want to go out although I don't think you'll want to" the chauffeur said bowing and winking at Jimin. Jungkook was going to growl jealously when Jimin suddenly screamed.

"We getting on a boat! We in the beach!"

Jungkook had to hold his words because Jimin was talking excitedly to see where they were now as they walked into the island.

"I know this place! I've seen it in magazines!" Jimin shrieked as they walked to the bridge to get on the boat.

Jungkook smiled as they entered it to get their ride to the place, Jimin still didn't know the name of the resort but when he arrived his jaw dropped.

"Oh my God where are in Maldives!" Jimin screamed when they got to the private exclusive villa.

"Yes baby! I plan to make this trip the most special in your life!" Jungkook announced as they walked the bridge to get to the villa he reserved just for them 2 for 10 days.

Jungkook greeted the man in charge and they got escorted to their place. Jimin almost had a heart attack when he saw the extraordinary stunning place they going to spend their time together.

"Welcome to your private villa Mr Jeon" the administrator showed them.

"Whaaat!" Jimin shouted running outside and staying stunned to the view.

"I'll take it from here, take my card charge everything there" Jungkook announced taking the keys of the place and giving him his credit card.

"Yes Mr. Jeon have a nice stay" the man bowed and closed the doors.

Jungkook watched Jimin looking at everything with his eyes shinning and grinning from ear to ear it brought him joy to his heart. His first step to heal his damaged boyfriend, it really was one of the romance capitals.

Jungkook walked up behind Jimin back hugging him as he stared into the ocean.

"Tell me what do you think? Can I make you happy here? Can you be happy with me these days so I can heal your heart and wounds?"

Jimin felt like crying but it was of joy that he knows now he's in the arms of someone special.

"Jungkook all I can say is that your wonderful, caring and I'm happy to be with you" Jimin spoke turning around and smashing him to his lips. He feels it now, he's with someone who cares about his feelings a gorgeously handsome man who soon will win his hurting heart.

Jungkook did a side glance as they kissed thinking this place is private and no boats are allowed to pass due that it's shallow waters. So many things can be done in the open, he saw the first place he wants to start loving his boyfriend's body.

He took Jimin in his arms without stopping the kissing and laid him down on the huge sofa that looked like a bed under the shade. He got in between his legs and his kiss got rougher more passionate, there's no one to bother them, no more hiding.

Now they officially together and starting something new,

"Make me yours" Jimin whispered on his new boyfriend's lips. Jungkook's dick twitched hard gazing at the beautiful man that's his now he stared at his lips which are his to kiss endlessly.

The beautiful skin he can caress and grip as many times as he wants now with no interruptions, the sinful moans he doesn't want to stop hearing as he clairms his body.

Too many goods things in this new life that's starting for them right now,

"Make you mine is what I plan to do all the time" Jungkook smiled seductively licking his lips while he took off Jimin's shirt off.

"You are all that matters to me Jungkook and I just want to forget everything in your arms and start new" Jimin added as his hands wandered inside Jungkook's shirt stroking his chiseled abs.

"Don't worry baby leave it to me Ill make it all better" Jungkook susurrated kissing his neck while he grinded into Jimin's clothed cock. He clicked his tongue on his nipples as he unbuckled his pants.

"Ah!! I want you fuck me please!" Jimin begged as Jungkook's mouth sucked on his toned stomach making love marks while he took off his pants.

His pretty dick sprung up his pelvis, Jungkook passed his tongue on it making Jimin's body jolt to the good sensation.

"I'm going to be fucking you for a long time" Jungkook replied taking his pants off as his cock was about to burst out of it. He knew Jimin was a little streched out from their previous sex session so he wasted no time he took his dick and shoved it inside his hole.

"Ah! Ah!!" Jimin moaned embracing Jungkook with his arms and legs around his body while he thrusted his dick violently inside him.

"Baby I can't wait to fill you up and savor your beautiful body without no end Jimin, let me make you happy like no one has ever done" Jungkook breathed on Jimin's lips as he ran his fingers through his hair to grip it.

"You are already making me so happy Jungkook just by being inside me and taking me to this paradise to be loved by the best boss I've ever met" Jimin smirked giving little kitten licks on his boyfriend's lips.

Jungkook felt those licks on his dick,

"I feel your dick throbbing inside my ass when I lick you that feels so fucking hot"

Jungkook's dick twitched hard to them words, he grabbed Jimin's hands pinned him up his head and fucked his hole viciously into the sofa.

Jimin and Jungkook got lost in each other's arms and their hot passionate sex with no one to bother them and 10 days for their love to blossom.

"I'm happy to start a new beginning with you Jungkook, i leave my heart in your hands" Jimin whispered breathlessly caressing jungkook's black silky hair as he kept thrusting his dick into him.

"I promise to keep it safe" Jungkook replied molding his lips to his boyfriend and to the man he plans to win his heart with all the surprises he has coming his way for giving him the chance to make him happy now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 156 12
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...
7.6K 438 9
"Whatever was between us was not a lie, jeongguk" "You fucking used me" "Maybe I did & this is what love does, makes people selfish" "I hate you, ki...