๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

๐Ÿ”บJK-(BL) Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily he... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž
7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž

2K 60 1
By MyDaddyJeon311

Author POV

2 am in morning...

"Jimin I don't know if I'm even going to sleep it's a night for us, the first time to be able to feel your lingering warmth in my arms like this that I don't have to let you go that we can actually stay together in each others arms" Jungkook susurrated in Jimin's ear kissing it gently as he was spooning him while caressing his arms.

They were resting as they have been 2 wild sex beasts on the bed and the desire is still there burning very strong they just trying to regain strength to go at it again.

"I like it too Mr.Jeon" Jimin said as he put his litte hands on Jungkook's big ones intertwining them.

"Jimin how many times I told you not to call me Mr Jeon!" Jungkook protested,

"Remember you are my boss and In the open in public I must never mistake to not call you formerly if I call you Jungkook it's just mistake it in front of people they might think otherwise"

"What about if I say Jungkook when I'm with Taehyung there would be a problem because he could think.whatever the fuck he wants that if I have a lover but I don't want him to know it's you" Jimin said but Jungkook just heard the part "be with Taehyung" and he took it real bad.

He doesn't want Jimin's own boyfriend to touch him ever again which is crazy thinking because he lives with Taehyung this can never be known they having this affair.

"Jimin what do you mean 'be with Taehyung' you would fuck him being with me!?" Jungkook growled jealousy if he knew he's not making no sense.

Jimin has to use Taehyung as his cover for his revenge plan as for him it will be a slow painful one so he knows he can't leave him yet he's going to do it when he haves him right where he wants him, which is crushed underneath him for destroying his heart.

Also Jimin doesn't understand shit of what the hell is that question if Jungkook knows very well they still attached to their partners and have to be so all this can go smoothly.

Jimin thinks he should tell him that this is their greatest cover and it has to be kept a secret until the end.

"Mr Jeon what are you talking about you know we both still taken this is just starting you can't be just jumping to crazy stuff everything has a transition"

"Also I plan to make Taehyung suffer and you must accept that because if I wouldn't had met you and this would had happened I probably wouldn't had survived this" Jimin said but Jungkook turned him around pinning down his body on to the bed with his body weight.

Jungkook doesnt know how to answer because it's true but he doesn't even want to think that Jimin's boyfriend might touch him.

It drives him insane to even know that Taehyung sleeps in the same bed with him this is all the new emotions that are stirring inside his interior making him not rationalize.

He just breathed deeply looking intensely at Jimin's pretty face and beautiful complexion knowing this stunning man will be his but he's sharing him with someone right now.

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin asked because he knew he was thinking, just brainstorming and stayed just lost in his face.

Jungkook reacted knowing of all the shit he's thinking it's just driving him insane, he doesn't know how to control his emotions now of not feeling crazy jealous when he leaves Jimin in his house.

"Jimin for a moment I even forgot your fucking boyfriend exists i felt it was just us two for a minute" Jungkook laughed softly laying on top of Jimin burying his nose on his neck.

His hot breath made Jimin shiver and shift as Jungkook accommodated himself in his arms and in between his legs hugging him tight.

Jimin brushed his black hair exposing his forhead while caressing him he doesn't know what the fuck is going on inside him but to feel Jungkook like this made him feel some type of way.

A new feeling in his stomach and like his heart beating out of control his warm strong arms holding his waist it was just a good feeling one where he felt protected.

Jungkook on the other hand was in heaven feeling this warmth and body in his arms it's all he cares about his mind wishing already conjuring a plan to make Jimin stay a little bit more with him with a good excuse.

"Jimin stay with me longer I'll just invent another buisness story my wife knows I've been away the weekend but at least until tonight please" Jungkook begged rubbing his nose on Jimin's neck.

"What would I say to Taehyung Mr Jeon? That I'm where?" Jimin asked because he just wanted to know what excuse to tell his boyfriend of why he'll come later.

Jimin never thought he would feel so revengeful but it's right what Jungkook told him he thought;

"If he cheats on you now imagine when you married"

He remembered the quote then his mind running saying but Mr Jeon isn't so innocent so he wishes this really works out. He knows it all happened because of the unexpected pain that he got from his Prince charming the love of his life.

The man he wanted to share his whole life with and it all got torn to shit because of what he did which pushed Jimin to now be in this sinful relationship with a married man.

Its a dangerous risky game they playing especially Jungkook but he don't care it's just the way he's thinking at the moment.

Jimin thought when someone says they love you, you give your heart in their hands, they tell you they going to be loyal and talk a bunch of bullshit that you fall for.

It's like this evil side is getting born inside Jimin for feeling such betrayal in his heart.

So he feels very spiteful and merciless right now he just wants to make Taehyung feel the pain deep in his heart because he wants to hurts him so he could feel what he felt.

As Jimin was in a train of running thoughts Jungkook was reeling in joy  he knows his heart still belongs to Taehyung but suddenly a new doubt has come to haunt him a very important question.

Is Jimin with him because he really wants to or is it just for revenge it's his mind with crazy thoughts.

"Jimin can I ask you a question and can you be honestnwith me so I can know something that's bothering me"Jungkook spoke getting up and caging Jimin under him, he nodded.

"Is this all revenge or you really want to be with me because you want to" Jungkook asked staring at Jimin's expression on his face.

"Mr Jeon of course I'm with you because I like you and want to be!" Jimin grinned he knows this man is thinking crazy but yeah like 40 % is revenge.

"I like to know it's that, now tell your boyfriend you're in a buisness trip that you'll be back tonight" Jungkook informed laying again as he was.

As Jimin caressed Jungkook again In his arms they talked intimately between each other while Taehyung hadn't slept not even one minute looking at the time thinking maybe Jimin would appear any moment but he was so wrong.

Especially when he gets the call from him soon it will be evident he has a lover and he will lose his mind but the least thing he will think about it's Jungkook on the contrary he'll think he's actually helping him cover it.

Taehyung knows today he'll blow it up and come clean with Jimin but the thorn is already stuck in the heart, it has a wound which is bleeding.

Then Jimin is getting comfort in a another handsome man's arms and if Taehyung knew it's his fiancé's own boss but it's the least that passes through his mind.

He knows how beautiful his fiancé is anyone would kill to have him, anyone could steal him gladly and he knew Jimin was very pissed off at him.

Taehyung's mind racing even more thinking Jimin's been staying late at work and it probably isn't even that, he's probably out with his lover if he knew his lover is right there in the office with him and no one has a clue about shit.

As Taehyung stayed all dawn thinking a hundred ways Jimin could be cheating on him and with who he was getting ready for his second round of a long fuck session with his boss again.

Jungkook and Jimin bathed washing each other's bodies while slurping their tongues hands caressing down their wet skin. As they got out of the shower Jimin pushed Jungkook out of the bathroom playfully so he could put the other lingerie he had bought.

"Why don't you put music on Daddy and wait for me" Jimin said seductively blowing a kiss and closing the bathroom door.

Jungkook licked his lips while his dick jolted up his pelvis getting rock hard in seconds just thinking that maybe Jimin will dance seductively for him again an image that burns inside his mind the erotic scene he saw earlier still engraved in his thoughts.

He went to put the music his dick painfully hard already leaking his precum anticipating to see Jimin wearing the other sexy lingerie he bought for him.

Jimin was in the bathroom drying his hair and looking at the mirror to the marks on his body grinning.

"Let's see how you like it now Tae Tae" Jimin muttered to himself with a satisfied grin observing the countless bruises on his body.

He really appreciative that he met Jungkook so he could let out his frustrations and pains although he never thought he would be having these hot sex sessions.

It's like another side comes out of Jimin in this hot affair he's having with his boss a naughty sinful side as he takes out the lingerie he smirks biting his lips.

It's just a little string with a patch of cloth he puts it on and he can say he likes this putting this sexy lingerie on only to model and provoke his secret lover.

It turns him on to see Jungkook's transfixed eyes on his body looking at him with such desire that he's seducing him to the max to the point where he loses control and claims him with a crazy lust.

It's too hot, too sensual and too intoxicating the heat of the moment that rises between them.

Jimin checked himself he looked too desirable a sin anyone would want to commit and his boss will just get crazier when he sees this provocative erotic side of his assistant more and more.

Jimin went outside standing in the frame of the door as Jungkook had very sexy music on. He was waiting eagerly in the arm chair that was in the room looking straight to the door he signalled Jimin with his finger to come over to him.

He sauntered over walking sensually swaying his hips from side to side with the rhythm and Jungkook drooling.

Jungkook extended his hands landing on Jimin's hips as he moved them side by side. He was horny as fuck as he gazed up watching Jimin move in his arms he turned him around to see how his fine ass looked in that lingerie.

"Fuck Jimin you look so damn fucking sexy, you got me so hard baby! You just too hot!" Jungkook growled passing his tongue in between Jimin's beautiful ass cheeks he made countless hickies on them and on his pelvis.

As he was sitting down he turned Jimin around putting aside the string of the lingerie and pulling his ass right to his face.

"Aah! Daddy!" Jimin moaned trying not to fall to his knees wobbling to Jungkook tongue fucking his hole furiously. He didn't have where to hold on and Jimin went crazy when Jungkook started stroking his cock while wiggling his tongue deep inslde him.

"Hmm! Aah! Fuck Mr Jeon!" Jimin moaned trying to throw his hand back to grab Jungkook's shoulder to hold on to the pleasure making him weak to his knees.

Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore he took Jimin into his arms and took him to the bed landing on his lips. His tongue swirling wildly inside Jimin's mouth as both their hard cocks rubbed together.

"Baby you a sin I would commit gladly every fucking day, you have me crazy over you Jimin how did this happen?" Jungkook asked in between his desperate kiss on his lips.

Jimin doesn't know either it's just been a week they been doing this and they know they getting intoxicated with each other.

"I'll be yours till all this is over and we can be together for real" Jimin said quietly looking at Jungkook's lustful eyes on him.

Jungkook was ready for this he was so fucking horny that he used his own precum to lubricate Jimin's pink.hole. He peeked his head of his dick inside Jimin's tight ass grunting to the tightness that drives him insane.

"Aah! your big cock fills me up so good I just love It" Jimin moaned as his ass filled up with Jungkook's cock all the way balls deep.

"Baby my cock is only for you because I don't want to be inside no fucking body that isn't you, I love your tight hole!" Jungkook growled spreading Jimin's legs wide gripping onto his thighs and thrusting his dick with a crazy desire.

"Aah! I'm glad you found me!" Jimin moaned holding onto Jungkook's hair as they stared at each other's lustful eyes.

"I'm glad I found you, I needed you in my life Jimin you given it some type of meaning you have at least not made me feel so alone" Jungkook said breathing heavily both of their hot breaths on each other's lips.

"Mr Jeon I'm happy to be yours" Jimin whispered smashing his lips on to Jungkook's while his hole got fucked out and wrecked out merciless again.

Jungkook knows this has been one of his most sinful nights in the longest, he never had a man call him Daddy, wear his kinky lingerie and a beautiful curvaceous man dance for him so seductively it's anyone's dream and he had it tonight.

Jungkook kneeled on the bed pulling Jimin up straddling him on to his waist thrusting his hard cock upwards slapping hard on his butt.

"Aah! Daddy I love what you make me feel!" Jimin moaned as his prostate got pounded violently and Jungkook's hungry mouth sucking on his skin marking him again.

He has a collection of bruises on all his body, his boyfriend will notice and he'll will erupt but Jimin is ready to fire back.

"All I can say is that I'm wildl about you and each day that passes it just gets worse you intoxicate me, my drug I never knew I needed" Jungkook talked softly on Jimin's lips while fucking his cock inside of his squelching wet hole.

"We needed each other and we found one another don't fear I'll be always be here for you and my body is yours to keep" Jimin said stroking Jungkook's hair.

"Not only your body! you are mine to keep! I'll be your owner soon Jimin! You'll see, now get lost in my arms baby I plan to make all the time we have an unforgettable one" Jungkook said before grabbing Jimin's neck and claiming his lips passionately.

Jimin hugged Jungkook tight as his body got rocked viciously and his hole fucked until the sun came up.

Each too immersed and devoted to what their feeling in their sweaty arms that they don't know their phones are ringing off the hook neither of their partners have been able to sleep not even 5 minutes to their malicious thoughts eating their brains up.

So they kept calling like crazy since there hasn't been a call in<br />
more than 12 hours of neither of them. Now comes the confrontation that each of them are waiting for and the truth that will hurt them but they should expect it because it's their fault.

They will feel it in their hearts to know their partners are seeing other people and they won't deny it after tonight, all that would stay a secret it's that it can never be known it's with each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 206 14
"I want to run to you like crazy. But as if I've got tones of weights tied to my feet, I won't be able to move." Park Jimin accepts the marriage prop...
487K 13.4K 64
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŠ๐šž//Taekook COMPLETED (re-edited on 10/02/2021) Jungkook, is a very secretive man. He has so many secrets that he can barely eve...