๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

Top- JK (BxB)Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž

1.9K 79 4
By MyDaddyJeon311

Jungkook POV

I'm missing Jimin already! What's happening to me! I don't want to even go home and I don't want to see my wife's face! I don't want to fucking lay with her! I want Jimin in my arms, I want to stare at his beautiful face, caress it, touch it and kiss it endlessly.

As my chauffeur brings me home my feet somehow find the ground and I drag them to my house, my clothes still smells like Jimin's scent I wish I could just rub on it all night but I can't.

I have to go straight to the shower and wash off all the sweat I have in my body of my hot fuck sessions with Jimin. Damm it! just thinking about it my dick is shifting already in my pants thinking of Jimin's beautiful voice moaning my name.

I open my door and close it putting my keys, briefcase and wallet on the corner table.

"Baby why you coming so late? I cooked for you please come here!" My wife told me appearing through the corner coming to hug me but I evaded her going straight to my room.

"I'm sorry but I need to shower it was a busy and hectic day plus had 2 surprise meetings in the end with some investors and I'm tired, I'll eat later" I told her leaving and her face a confused one.

I sighed as soon as I went inside my room I sat on the bed, i looked at it and imagined seeing Jimin's body and perfect smile on his beautiful face gazing up at me.

I held onto my heart, I realize how to control that I'm falling in love, how not to show it that's it's all not just sexual. I like Jimin beyond reason, his presence makes me feel so warm inside, his giggle just too precious and his opinion matters to me most than anyone's.

His lips are just so sweet and lucious, kissing them is a dream one which i don't want to wake up from. I got up and went to the bathroom taking off my clothes and stepping under the hot water thinking only about Jimin, missing him like crazy.

How can a man so beautiful be cheated on it's just not fair that I would gladly trade lives with that asshole to be with Jimin and get married all over again.

What am I thinking marriage with Jimin? I'm just starting this affair but it will become a love affair because I'm falling in love too fast.mIt's happening unwillingly and how long will it be until I explode that I don't want this woman by me I dont know.

Jimin POV

I liked seeing Taehyung all curled in the sofa hurting, it's exactly what i felt. I'm not supposed to be liking being in Mr. Jeon's arms so much, it's such a sin what I'm doing meddling in a marriage.

Mr. Jeon says he's not happy but maybe it's a phase or something but I can admit I'm missing him. I'm not supposed to miss him and the way he fucks me and claims my body with this desire, consumes me.

I know how bad he wants me but all this was just supposed to be to let off the tension but it's turning into something else, something that just might turn troublesome for us.

Then how long can we hide it and not show feelings I know Mr Jeon is getting ahead of himself and this is trouble just waiting to start.mMy revenge on Taehyung has just started and I hope to see him a wreck, to see him begging and then maybe I'll choose what to do with him.

After I clean myself from Mr Jeon's scent on my body, I went to the kitchen to find Taehyung waiting for me. I don't even want to fucking talk to him I'm feeling too spiteful and broken hearted right now I just might blow up.

"Jimin you know I love you right? no matter what, I hope you know that" He told me I rolled my eyes to hear so much bullshit.

"Yeah sure Tae whatever you say! I'm going to sleep goodnight!" I replied snippy and cold as Ice.

I laughed to myself I wonder if he already knows that I know oh but Taehyung your hurt filled days have just started.

I'll make sure I crush you, for crushing my dreams and my heart thinking you were all too perfect but in reality you were all full of sloppy flaws which I will not fall for again.

Author POV

Jimin and Jungkook have messed up problems in their house but the one they have in common is that neither want to be with their partners. They only thinking and missing each other, they crave their arms wrapped around each others body heat.

Their lips and mouths smashed together sucking each other's tongue and Jungkook wanting to be inside the warm tight hole he's gotten addicted to.

In Jimin's mind this started as a vengeance but it's turning into something that he'll completely forget the purpose of it all and will just want one thing Mr Jeon's kisses and affection on his skin.

It's today that they start not coming home to their partners.

Jungkook woke up 5 minutes before the alarm went off almost running to the bathroom happily to go take a shower. His wife Lisa saw all the actions and her doubts rising by the minute to why is her husband so happy to go to work.

She got up from the bed leaning over to put her ear on the bathroom door to hear Jungkook humming happily.

She knows it's not because of her it's because of someone he might be seeing in the job, she decides to stay shut and crawl back to bed wait till he leaves to get up.

Jungkook got out of the bathroom whistling and putting his suit on thinking he's going to stop and buy some flowers for Jimin maybe some chocolates too.

"Jungkook?" His wife's voice invaded his thoughts it made him mad but he put the straightest face he could.

"Yes?" Jungkook answered coldly with a stony glare that she felt in the pit of her stomach.

"Do you love me?" She asked looking at how tense he got to the question.

"What kind of question is that? I'm married to you so it must mean I love you I have to go I'm late already have a nice day" Jungkook announced blowing a kiss leaving, not even wanting contact with her as his kisses are reserved for Jimin.

Jungkook's wife Lisa stayed in the bed shocked she's suspicious that her husband just might be seeing someone and she's not sure she wants to know because there would not be anyone else to blame but herself.

When she looked to the right it's when it hurt her the most that she realized she is losing Jungkook, he saw he forgot his wedding ring right by his night table.

He dont even give a fuck its missing on his finger all he cares about is seeing Jimin and being with him all day. He got into his limo and told the chauffeur to stop in a little gift shop to buy Jimin some cute little things like he was his boyfriend or something.

As Jungkook was buying things for Jimin he was getting ready thinking he's going to give Mr Jeon a treat today.

<Showing him, his fine ass in some black lace lingerie which were very well hidden under his tight black suit. Taehyung showed his face around the corner not even knowing how to approach Jimin because it's obvious that he knows.

"Baby you look beautiful and elegant today" Taehyung said back hugging him but Jimin got stiff and tense to the touch. He noticed it immediately and let Jimin go knowing he's going to have to conjure a forgiveness plan for Jimin and cut the bullshit out in his job.

If he knew he's lost Jimin forever already and that he's falling for another man.

"Jimin I don't know what you know but please just hear me when I say I love you and I don't want to lose you"Taehyung mumbled on his neck holding on to him tight.

Jimin pushed him off grabbing his briefcase and wallet to head out the door.

"I know enough that's all I have to fucking say!" Jimin replied angrily closing the door in Taehyung's face.

He breathed in deeply as he steeped outside and his face turning into a smile when he saw the black limo approaching. The only man he gave a fuck about right now, his secret lover, his boss, Mr. Jeon.

Jimin stepped in closing the door Jungkook immediately pulling him up to his arms.

"Look this is for you" Jungkook said smiling giving him the roses, chocolates and a cute little stuffed animal holding a heart.

"Mr Jeon this is so sweet I love it!" Jimin exclaimed happily and Jungkook's heart about to burst to seeing the pretty man smile because of his gifts.

"You're sweet!" Jungkook said pulling Jimin down to his lips to give him a tongue on tongue swirling slurping kiss.

"I missed you Jimin"

"I missed you too Mr Jeon" Jimin whispered back and kept kissing his handsome boss,they got caught up in each other's mouths as they got to work.

"Calm down Mr Jeon let's at least step into the office" Jimin laughed getting off from Jungkook's lap.

"Anyone ask about the roses say your boyfriend gave them to you nobody will ever know" Jungkook grinned evily making Jimin laugh.

"You are so bad Mr Jeon" he laughed as he put away his cute little stuffed toy which he'll put in his desk now and the chocolates.

"You make me bad" Jungkook whispered stealing one more kiss before they stepped outside into the crowd.

As they walked by greeting everyone if people knew they secret lovers and inside Jungkook's office instead of working something else is going on.

Mr Jeon is fucking his assistant's brains out and no one has a clue because he's supposedly straight.

Jimin takes his beautiful roses proudly in his hands making it more intense that if they knew they from his boss who he's fucking and they having a secret affair in everyone's face.

Jungkook stepped inside the crowded elevator with Jimin their bodies very close their dicks shifting in their pants to how high the sexual tension was between them.

They both controlled themselves so nobody could notice their lustful eyes on each other and aroused faces, as soon as they landed on their floor they got out of the uncomfortable situation inside the elevator and hurried to the office.

Jungkook opening it and closing it quickly then Jimin jumped in his arms kissing each other desperately. Jungkook threw everything onto the floor knowing it's not going to help nothing because the office is a disaster.

"Wait Mr Jeon I have a surprise for you! Go sit!" Jimin commanded his boss to go sit on his office chair.

Jungkook curious did what he was told and Jimin pulled down his pants showing his tiny black lace string lingerie.

"Do you like it Mr Jeon, do you like the way it looks?" He teased a speechless jungkook who was staring at perfection.

Jungkook bit his lips at the sexy sight, just how hot and desirable did Jimin's perfect ass looked enough to drive him insane. He pulled Jimin up bending him over his desk putting his ass on his face to have a closer view.

"Baby you look so fucking hot! I want to see if that ass taste as good as it looks!" Jungkook growled smacking it and watching it jiggle his dick twitching. He took him by the hips licking strips on his pink hole.

"Aah! Mr Jeon!" Jimin moaned onto the desk.

Jungkook had never tongue fucked such a sweet ass, the way Jimin would moan because of his slurping skills was making his dick twitch painfully hard.

He moaned softly biting his lips while his dick was rock hard under him hearing Jungkook moaning in between his butt cheeks as he ate his ass hungrily.

He tongue fucked the pink hole aggressively making it nice and wet he couldn't hold it this burning sexual desire he has for Jimin.

"Baby your beautiful ass is a delight and I'll be tongue fucking it more often from now on" Jungkook said turninig Jimin around to lay him on his desk to shove his big cock inside the tightness he craves all the time now.

"Aah! Mr Jeon you feel so good inside me!"

Jungkook loved hearing those words and every little thing Jimin does drives him to insanity, to just want him more plus attack him constantly with kisses.

He leaned down intertwining his hands with his pretty assistant, it's when he noticed he left his wedding ring and frankly he don't even give a fuck about it.

This is where he wants to be, where he has found comfort and who knows if something more. Comfort in his embrace, in his touches and passionate kisses and he can't think now in a world without Jimin what consequences will that bring only time will tell.

"Jimin you're too gorgeous and Im falling for you, I'm sorry I can't help it"

Jimin can't deny he's feeling something too but he won't admit it yet he has to be sure all he knows is that he's getting accostumed to having Jungkook wrecking his insides.

"Mr Jeon I like you alot but we have to take it easy, take it slow don't rush things or they won't work out"

Jimin caressed Jungkook's face tenderly making him close his eyes to the affectionate touch. It makes him think Jimin just might be feeling the same way already and he respected his wishes because he almost swears that he's going to be his.

Just by the mere thought of that makes his heart sore he dived his tongue kissing Jimin with craziness while fucking his hole like a beast.

Jungkook's thighs slapping hard on Jimin's butt to how hard he's pounding his hole he swallowed his breathless moans as he fucked him to oblivion.

Jungkook didn't want to stop and wasn't going to either his dick wants much more of that good tightness around it. He leaned back to watch as he fucked Jimin's cum out of his dick knowing the view drives him over the edge and his dick explodes without notice.

Jungkook spread Jimin's legs wider watching how his beastly thrusts made his dick jolt up and down, he felt the clenching on his dick the one that drives him insane.

"Aah! Mr Jeon I'm cumming!" Jimin moaned shooting his cum up to his chest with force and Jungkook growling to the sight his dick twitching like crazy, his cum bursting inside the tight heat.

"Ah! Damm fuck!" Jungkook moaned shivering as he released his load he kept moving his dick because he's going for the second round a it made Jimin smirk when he felt his boss's cock getting hard inside him again.

"Mr. Jeon we have to get back to work"

"Fuck work! I want you more!!" Jungkook growled fucking Jimin again like a beast on his desk, forgetting about everything around him, as all he cared about was loving the body of his beautiful secret lover as many times possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 61K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...
650 39 10
Park Jimin, a perfectionist and methodical student in Hybe. From day one, he's had a fierce rivalry with Jeon Jungkook, the carefree punk, life of t...