๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ป 21+...

By MyDaddyJeon311

๐Ÿ”บJK-(BL) Jeon Jungkook is a rising business executive looking for a personal assistant to carry his daily he... More

1-New Assistant
2- One Taste
3-Truth and Lies
4-๐Ÿ”žUnfaithful๐Ÿ”ž
5-๐Ÿ”žMy Temptation๐Ÿ”ž
7-๐Ÿ”žMissing You๐Ÿ”ž
8-๐Ÿ”žFading Away๐Ÿ”ž
9-๐Ÿ”žLove Me๐Ÿ”ž
10-๐Ÿ”žStay With Me๐Ÿ”ž
11-๐Ÿ”žNot Letting Go๐Ÿ”ž
12-๐Ÿ”žBroken๐Ÿ”ž
13-๐Ÿ”žTreat You Right๐Ÿ”ž
14-๐Ÿ”žConfrontations๐Ÿ”ž
15-๐Ÿ”žConflicted๐Ÿ”ž
16-๐Ÿ”žSurprises๐Ÿ”ž
17-๐Ÿ”žOur Happy Days Starting๐Ÿ”ž
18-๐Ÿ”žOnly You Matter๐Ÿ”ž
19-๐Ÿ”žReached Our End๐Ÿ”ž
20-๐Ÿ”žNew Beginnings๐Ÿ”ž
21-๐Ÿ”žEnter Your Heart๐Ÿ”ž
22-๐Ÿ”žUnder The Moonlight๐Ÿ”ž
23-๐Ÿ”žBetrayal๐Ÿ”ž
24-๐Ÿ”žA Greater Love๐Ÿ”ž
25-๐Ÿ”žDouble Blow To The Heart๐Ÿ”ž
26-๐Ÿ”žMoved On๐Ÿ”ž
27-๐Ÿ”žStart Something New๐Ÿ”ž
28-๐Ÿ”žLeaving The Past Behind๐Ÿ”ž
29-๐Ÿ”žA Wonderful Dream๐Ÿ”ž
30-๐Ÿ”žMy True Love(Finale)๐Ÿ”ž

6-๐Ÿ”žGuilty๐Ÿ”ž

2.7K 87 1
By MyDaddyJeon311

Author POV

Taehyung slumped in the couch thinking maybe Jimin is evading him and he felt guilty about his actions. He knew he was careless and it showed plus since when might Jimin know, it's what he was thinking about so much.

He knows Jimin has suddenly changed his working habits and he wonders if it's all because of him as it would be him getting late with the excuse that he had alot of papers to grade but it was a lie.

He would always love to see when he would get home, Jimin would be in the couch waiting for him now its dark and the apartment cold because of his abandonment. It's that he looked for other ways to fill his time.

"What have I done! I know Jimin saw this what the fuck have I done! He knows! I'm so fucking stupid! Jimin please pick up!" Taenyung mumbled to himself as he dialed his fiancé number but he ain't never picking up.

He's too busy getting fucked by his handsome boss who supposedly straight but he's not and he's liking fucking his assistant too much already.

"Aah!! Mr Jeon!! Hm!" Jimin moaned to Jungkook pounding his hole with his fierce beastly dick thrusts.

"I love fucking your little pink hole Jimin it's too addicting" Jungkook whispered softly in his ear while licking it. His hands caressing and gripping Jimin's curves roughly his desire out of control for this pretty man.

He doesn't feel no guilt, no regrets and actually just loving it everyday more and Jimin's tightness drives him insane, his wife wasn't this tight so the feeling is taking over his mind especially his dick.

As Jimin gets lost in this hot steamy sex his phone ringing nonstop Taehyung's mind was breaking in his house thinking crazy shit but it can't be because he knows Jungkook is straight.

Of course he looked into everthing about Mr Jeon to see who he was and everything was clean but nobody knows Jeon Jungkook is bisexual he left that side of his in South Korea.

Taehyung looked up his Facebook and all business in his social media he saw pictures of Jungkook with his wife and the wedding plus different events and Taehyung can admit the girl is beautiful so there's no way Jimin can be with Mr. Jeon.

So many things were passing through Taehyung's mind but this is just karma coming to bite his ass back.

He can't do anything but wait till Jimin comes home as he knows he has every right to be mad and how to convince him that it was all a mistake will very difficult right now.

If he only knew Jimin did find what to do in his free time and it relieved his stress in many ways.

"Aah! Harder Mr Jeon fuck me harder please!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook sucked his lips he saw that he loved his big hard cock alot. In his mind he knows apparently his boyfriend doesn't fuck him like he does and he doesn't mind if he's addicted to his cock only.

All he's feeling right now it's like this is the only thing that matters. It's just too recent all that has happened but they can admit they both like it very much then it's not them who feel guilty it's their partners.

Jungkook's wife knows she hasn't interacted with her husband in some time and many nights that she's left him alone coming late from work, not even preparing a meal to sit and share it with him.

Since they agreed to this to focus on each other's careers because they knew what it takes to have these hectic busy jobs but being faithful will only endure until some time unless it's someone who really makes you question life and your existence.

Jungkook has found that person that has made him question it all and It's Park Jimin his personal assistant, the one that assists him very personally too.

She will soon know her marriage just might be dead and it's all her fault whatever comes but she loves Jungkook so she will try anything in her power however it will be useless.

Jungkook is liking this more than sexual but he's blocking it very hard he knows the trouble it would bring as they just might blow their cover if he can't control his emotions.

He doesn't want to bring feelings because he might lose Jimin and its all supposed to be a secret and this is just starting. Jungkook pulled out and went to sit on the couch pulling Jimin up to his cock again.

"Aah! Mr Jeon! Aah!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook caressed his naked torso feeling his silky smooth skin as he bounced him on his dick. His tongue ran up to Jimin's chest sucking and licking each of his hard nipples.

"Aah!" Jimin moaned to Jungkook's skillful tongue tasting his skin not bruising it, he held onto his hair looking down on him.

Jungkook gazed up at Jimin as he passed his tongue on his neck up to his chin. He grabbed Jimin's slender jaw and just stared into his eyes while his body jolted by his hard dick thrusts upwards inside his hole.

"You are too beautiful Jimin, I'm actually kind of jealous you not mine for real" Jungkook whispered kissing his lips lightly while his hands gripped his butt.

Jimin smirked he knows Mr. Jeon might just be liking to be inside him too much but he doesn't care he likes it too the way he gets kissed and touched by his boss.

They both have to remember it's all sexual and no feelings could ever come to the light as it would ruin their cover but it's going to happen along the way no matter what.

As Jungkook had Jimin stuck down tight on his cock he held him in place and started moving him slowly while they conversated intimately.

"Jimin I don't feel guilty saying this but I only think of you when I go home at night, when I go to my bed wishing it was you who was sleeping next to me"

Jimin knew this was trouble but he ignored it and got swept in the moment because maybe one day they would like to fix it up with thier partners or will it be too late already?

How far will this go will they want to continue doing anything about their secret affair or leave it how it is? No one knows, however slowly but surely Jungkook and Jimin's partners are losing them and it's all their fault one thing led to another.

So being each other's rock and each other's support it's just normal that sexual tension is going to bloom especially having such a gorgeous man by your side.

The beautiful man Jungkook has in his arms right now having his slender body in his grasp while fucking his tight hole is driving him crazy plus Jimin's sexy lustful face.

Knowing he fantasizes about it every fucking night the different faces of pleasure Jimin makes because of how he fucks him with his cock. They make him go running to the bathroom to jerk off while he's lying next to his wife about to sleep those are the thoughts that come into his mind.

"I think about about you even when you aren't with me Jimin I'm not guilty of wanting what's taken, it's your fault for your body being too damm sexy and becoming my sinful addiction" Jungkook mumbled on his lips before diving his tongue to kiss him senseless.

Jimin knows it happens when he gets to his house too all he thinks about are the way Mr.Jeon kisses him, his touches on his skin and his strong embrace when they are around his waist.

He put his arms around Jungkook's neck to slurp and swirl each other's tongues hungrily with breathless moans in between their lips. Jungkook held onto Jimin's curvy body and fucked his dick upwards inside him with force, with the raging desire that was passing through his body.

It really didn't matter what was happening in their house neither gave a fuck or felt guilty about shit and they liked being in each other's arms.

They liked kissing especially Jungkook he loved Jimin's lucious lips, kissing them was a weakness and gripping his perfect perky ass while rolling his tight wet hole on his cock.

Jungkook knew the tightness was worthy of going insane over and Jimin's active desperate tongue in his mouth made him lose control plus his clenching. So he just fucked him to oblivion to see his cum spurt forcefully out of his dick.

"Aah! Mr Jeon I'm cumming!" Jimin moaned in Jungkook's embrace his tongue swirling on his nipples as he felt his hot cum on his stomach.

The sight and feeling turned him on so bad that he would growl fucking Jimin like a beast into over sensitivity and exploding inside him.

"Aah! Jimin! Aah! Fuck!" Jungkook groaned as Jimin's tight hole squeezed his load right out, he rode his climax loving the warmth and not wanting to leave it.

Jungkook sucked and nibbled on Jimin's earlobe while gripping his tiny curvy waist his dick still inside him his arms still locked on his torso. Jimin leaned down to his shoulder thinking where is this going to lead to? It's so dangerous and so risky but to be like this feels so right.

"Look at me Jimin,what would you do if I fell for you?" Jungkook asked knowing he's already fallen he's just asking the question to see the reaction.

"Mr Jeon I would say take it easy please, i like you too but we not in any position to start a relationship between us, please just keep it the way it is and maybe one day you might fix it with your wife" Jimin said looking at his handsome boss face but Jungkook frowned to that suggestion.

"Jimin I'm never fixing things with my wife, it's you I want and what about you, do you still want to marry your boyfriend?"

"Mr Jeon I don't think so my heart has been used and broken and to mend it is a big mission for anyone but never say never" Jimin answered that made Jungkook's heart soar he can't tell this man yet his feelings are running much more deeper than just sexual.

He knows he's nobody to talk about being truthful because he's being unfaithful and a liar but it's all because of what Jimin has brought out in him and he doesn't feel guilty he just doesn't want it to enid.

"Jimin please don't ever end this, you'll end me" Jungkook begged caressing tenderly his cheek his eyes transfixed on the pretty man who's completely wrecked his mind and heart.

Jimin doesn't know what he wants yet and this adventure with his boss is just an adventure because in his mind even if it's turning personal he still loves Taehyung.

He knows that's broken already it's what hurts him that his trust issues just might be beyond repair and he don't trust Jungkook right now. He knows this is all just starting and wants to keep it simple and as discreet as possible and feelings can never show its all he's asking right now.

"Mr Jeon this won't end as long as you don't let your emotions show and everything remains oblivious to other peoples eyes then i will be able to keep this up and everyone can keep on thinking you straight" Jimin giggled knowing his boss is so bad.

Jungkook smiled hearing the pretty man laughing in his arms wishing he would had met htm way back before he met his wife.

He would had been prouder than ever to say he was gay and in love with this beautiful man, Now he just regrets how life put his wife on his path first instead of Jimin.

"Jimin for you I'll do whatever makes you feel better and more comfortable" Jungkook said hugging Jimin's body against his he really is falling in something that soon will be painful for the both of them.

Jimin knew right now he was using Jungkook and thinking about how to forget the pain of the man that broke his heart since he lives with him but his plan is another.

It's to make Taehyung crawl, make him feel pain that he breaks and suffers it's his goal as he hopes Jungkook can hold on until then whatever he's feeling.

"Let's go Mr Jeon it's getting late and I have to go home" Jimin said in his boss's tight grip.

"I wish I didn't have to take you at least for one day" Jungkook said frowning hugging Jimin one more time before letting him go so he could adjust and walk.

"Maybe one day Mr Jeon" Jimin smiled as he cleaned himself knowing that when he gets home he has to get into the shower immediately.

"I hope that day comes soon, I would love to wake up to your beautiful face it would be heavenly" Jungkook replied getting dressed and fixing the things around him.

"Mr Jeon this office is a mess!" Jimin exclaimed looking around at the scattered papers everywhere and piles of files on the desk. Knowing they have been fucking more than working and it's evident around them.

"Ooo more time to keep you locked up in here with me" Jungkook teased turning Jimin around to kiss him, he stopped him blushing knowing he's getting carried away and they have to go.

"Stop Mr. Jeon we have to leavel" Jimin protested pushing him off taking his things and looking at his phone seeing he had countless calls of Taehyung but it caused him nothing.

He just thought let him wait till he gets home like all the many nights he waited for him. Jungkook observed everything already feeling jealous like if Jimin was his property but he's not and he can't do nothing about it.

<Both got out of the office looking side to side to see there was nobody and they were probably the only ones in the building walking downstairs and getting escorted inside the limo.

Jungkook can admit now this has become the most sour part of the day when he leaves Jimin in his house.

"Kiss me before you leave!" Jungkook whispered pulling Jimin up to his lips kissing him passionately as they pulled up his house. He pulled away giving one last kiss and stepping out giving a warm smile to Jungkook's sad face as he got out.

"Bye Mr Jeon I'll see you tomorrow" Jimin said closing the door and heading to his house.

Jungkook left staring at Jimin leaving feeling his heart hurting to not having his presence by his side, he felt empty, cold and alone, especially in a bad, glum mood.

It's the problem of the secret affair, one of you will fall and it will hurt when you leave one another. Jimin opened the door to see Taehyung right where he used to wait for him and he liked the feeling also seeing his guilty face.

"I've been waiting for you all night! Jimin!!" Taehyung protested going up to him but he got evaded.

"Well I was doing it for many days now excuse me I'm tired and want to take a shower to go to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow" Jimin walked away slamming the bathroom door behind him.

Taehyung slumped on the couch, sighing profoundly while grabbing his head the truth getting clearer.

"He knows! I screwed up and how to fix this!" He mumbled to himself worried if he knew it's broken in all ways possible and it can't be fixed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.9K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...
44.5K 1.9K 24
"whatever was between us was not a lie, jeongguk" "you fucking used me" "maybe I did & this is what love does, makes people selfish" "i hate you, ki...
15.9K 522 29
Jeon jungkook, a simple middle aged man, was falling into a pit of depression due to his marriage life and he found his way to a club to drown out hi...