Genshin Impact { Rise of Khae...

Por IzunaSakaki21

500 years ago The proud nation of Khaenri'ah fell at the hands of the gods who deemed them dangerous. Now on... Más

Chapter 1 { Downfall }
Chapter 2 { Trusted Friend }
Chapter 3 { Does it really exist? }
Chapter 4 { Commission }
Chapter 5 { Rite ot Descension }
Chapter 6 { Violent Lightning }
Chapter 7 { A way to Escape }
Chapter 8 { Replenish Power }
Chapter 9 { Adepti's }
Chapter 10 { Xiao }
Chapter 11 { Invitation }
Chapter 12 { Jade Chamber }
Chapter 13 { Rite of Parting }
Chapter 14 { Childe'a Death? }
Chapter 15 { First layer Broken }
Chapter 16 { Abyssal Princess }
Chapter 17 { Khaenri'ah }
Chapter 18 { Lonely Heron }
Chapter 19 { Vision hunt decree }
Chapter 20 { Heron and the traveler 1 }
Chapter 21 { Heron and the traveler 2 }
Chapter 22 { Sakura Cleansing ritual }
Chapter 23 { Heron and the Traveler 3 }
Chapter 24 { Heron and the Traveler 4 }
Chapter 25 { Resistance }
Chapter 26 { Frozen Sea }
Chapter 27 { Heron and the Traveler 5 }
Chapter 28 { Last Stand }
Chapter 29 { Raiden Ei vs Traveler }
Chapter 30 { The Two of us are One }
Chapter 31 { Inazuma Restoration }
Chapter 32 { Heron and the Traveler 6 }
Chapter 33 { Asking her out }
Chapter 34 { Final Goodbye }
Rise of Khaenri'ah Arc 2
Chapter 35 { Return }
Chapter 36 { Long time no see }
Chapter 37 { Traveller Illegal Deeds }
Chapter 38 { Jade Palace }
Chapter 39 { Land of Adeptus }
Chapter 41 { Enkanomiya }
Chapter 42 { Danger Ahead }
Chapter 44 { The Necklase }
Chapter 45 { Succession }
Chapter 46 { New Power }
Chapter 47 { Change of Plans }
Chapter 48 { Chasm }
Chapter 49 { We are Trap }
Chapter 50 { Risk }
Chapter 51 { It's been a while }
Chapter 52 { The Twins }
Chapter 53 { Advice or warning? }
Chapter 54 { Next Destination }

Chapter 43 { The Princess and the Heron }

313 8 0
Por IzunaSakaki21

Release: Jan 25, 2023

"Kamisato art! Tri Soumetsou!" She shouted as her sword made three spiral waves of ice destroying enemies on her path, but there was no end to them.

"Ojou-sama! We need to retreat!" Thoma shouted with her arms bleeding out. they have been fighting them for too long.

"Find the exit! I'll try to fend them off!" She said dashing forward leaving Thoma away. Ayaka observed her surroundings and notice the water. She smirk as an idea pooped up. She then jumps far away landing in the water full of Bathysmal Vishop.

As soon as her feet touch the face of the water. In just a matter of seconds, the whole lake has been frozen.

The hooded figure seeing this just clapped her hand. "You're good...but not enough. After all, strength doesn't matter if you couldn't protect your friend there," She pointed out.

"What does she mean?" Ayaka thought as suddenly she noticed someone behind her. it was Thoma who was been kneeling on the ground with an arm missing and a big hole in his stomach. Dark branches growing out of it.

"How...I didn't sense him!" Ayaka shouted. "Thoma! Wake up! You can't die here! Thoma!"

He opened his eyes. "Ever since we got here...I'm disappointed that...I couldn't even help you...but now..." He coughed blood. "hey...Ojou-sama...did i...become useful?"

"Thoma...what are you saying? You won't die, right? You said right...that you will serve me until the end!" She screams with her eyes dripping wet.

"I'm...sorry," And with that Thoma's eyes slowly turned white.

"Thoma...I can't allow you to die...I won't let it. I will find a way and we will both leave this place alive!!" She shouted as she use her power to trap Thoma's body inside very thick ice.

She recalled one of her training where she tried to freeze a living animal. She find out that freezing them can make them live as the cold stopped the body from decomposing. She just hoped that it will work on humans.

"To be honest, I'm impressed at that guy's determination to be useful to you. I have always watched you...ever since you come here. That man was always being protected by you, he is a nuisance, He is useless, and he is weak. But now, I'm glad that he finally become useful. You dying this early won't be fun right?" She said.

"What do you mean?" She asked having a frozen particle spiraling around her.

"The moment you touch the water. I charged abyssal claws at you and that brat there, managed to slip in and stopped it with his shield. and just as you see, his shield broke and his body gets pierced."

"It's thanks to him that you're still alive," The Hooded man or woman said. Ayaka is already aware that it was a girl behind the hood because the voice was not of a man.

"Come down here...and we will fight. I swear, I will kill you," Ayaka said with her sword engulfed in pure ice. The whole surrounding was so cold that a normal human would be frozen to death if they even inhale it through their lungs.

"Are you sure you can?" Ayaka jump away as she heard the woman's voice in her ears. She look again at the top of the tower and notice she wasn't there.

"You said that you will kill me yet you can't even tell where am I," The hooded figure mocked her. Ayaka turned around staring at the unknown man.

"of course, I Wi-

before she could continue she felt her body slash open. Before the second attack could hit her. She generates 10 layers of icy shields around her. but it was all destroyed when the Unknown man's whip pierced through.

Hitting her again. Ayaka retreated.

"This man is no joke!"She thought as she freeze the area where she get slashed on. The slash was so deep that it can be caused her to pass out at any moment. It's thanks to her ability that she is still alive.

She can stop any kind of injury just by freezing it. "Your leg is shaking," the man said as Ayaka looked at her leg which was shaking rapidly.

Ayaka's power was erupting yet her body was shaking and the man in front of her is not even surprised or panicked. "did I overuse of ability that my body is shaking right now?" She asked herself.

"No...it's not because of that." She looks at the unknown man. She could feel the dark and sinister aura surrounding him. The aura resembles a monster. She kneels on the ground. She couldn't feel her body.

It's as if like moving on its own. Ayaka, for the first time in her life. She was terrified. One wrong move and she could die.

The unknown man removed his hood and the black cloth revealing a blonde woman wearing a blue royalty dress-like armor and a Tiara on her head.

"You're the girl that I saw that time!" Ayaka shouted remembering the time that she saw her healing Aether who are supposedly dead.

"My name's Lumine, I am Aether's Twin sister," She introduced herself.

"Why? You are here all this time yet you didn't show yourself to your brother. Do you understand how much pain he endured just to search for you!!!" Ayaka shouted but Lumine kick her face hard and she got sent several meters away.

"You do not have the right to shout at me weakling,"

Ayaka caught blood. She admit to herself that her kick was fucking strong. She also feels like she could lose her head at any moment. "I still can't believe that my brother holds interest in you," Lumine admits.

Lumine kneeled at the same level as Ayaka as she supped her cheeks hard with a mischievous smile on her face. "You're beautiful yet you are weak. You have been training for this long just to join my brother on his journey right?

"And what if I am?"

"I won't approve it. I will tell you this. A mere Mortal as you have no right to walk alongside my brother. A weakling is a Weakling and that will never change," Lumie said gripping her face hard.

"You don't have any right to be with him. A mortal and an Immortal can not exist in the same realm!" She throws Ayaka away.

Ayaka hearing those words couldn't help but shed tears. It's not just some random people who said that, but his sister at that. She works hard, trains, and becomes strong so that he could be useful to him. Hoping that one day he could walk alongside him.

In the end, it was all for nothing.

"I will return to you, so until then...wait for me,"

"Aether said those words to me, even though he was all aware that I'm a hundred times weaker than him. That I am a mortal...do I really have a chance?" She asked herself.

She smiled. "Doesn't matter...as long as I can prove myself worthy then...

Lumine felt the Air become thicker. She smirks. "It's so cold," She said mesmerized at the amount of power bursting out of the girl.

Ayaka floated in the air with particles of ice surrounding her. Her eyes become icy cold as her lips turned like the color of ice. Her hair color is still the same, the difference is that her hair has strands of ice.

Her body was slowly covered with Armor made of ice. It doesn't look like thick eyes because the armor was moving as if like it was made of ordinary cloth. A Tiara of ice appeared on her head with a cape on her back.

Everything was made of Ice.

"The armor and clothes look soft on how it swayed but I'm sure it was a thousand times thicker," Lumine thought as she could also do the same using her abyssal powers.

"Interesting, You look more like a queen now," Lumine remarked looking at Ayaka's new appearance.

Outside of Enkanomiya

The night was so cold as ice. The fisherman noticed that some areas of the Ocean were Frozen. The dark sky rained down snow. The kids and adult were happy, but the higher-ups of Inazuma was aware that something is going on.

"Ei," Ayato called as he could tell what caused this. The Shogun prepared herself.

"A tremendous amount of power has been activated inside your sister. it was currently sleeping inside Ayaka as of now. and once it awakens, Only The Shogun or I can stop her,"

"Is this the Power that Traveler told me about?" Ayato thought mesmerized by how beautiful the night sky was.

"Ayato, I'll go see your sister, Stay here and take care of the paperwork," She said and Ayato nodded.

"Please don't kill her,"

"I'll Try," Ei said and she disappeared in a burst of Lightning.

Enkanomiya

"Show me what you've got, Daughter of the Kamisato Clan!"

To be Continue

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.7K 1.3K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
367K 10.8K 35
"Have you seen Y/n's big brother and big sister?" "Y/n is worried they're no longer with Y/n..." "Big brother Aether... Big sister Lumine... Where ar...
15.2K 509 23
Among The Seven, The Raiden Shogun had a son named Kunimitsu. He was the Prince of Inazuma and the second most powerful being in the nation, wielder...
23.6K 313 10
In a world called Teyvat a traveller was just doing his everyday routine when suddenly he felt something was wrong. Suddenly in the beach on mondstad...