DESTINY'S FAVOURITE CHILDREN

Por DilSeRe_

MS and Virat were happy in their lives, what happens when they get to know that they have another brother? Ho... Más

Character Introduction
1. Home? Is it?
2. Moments with Family
3. The New Beginnings
4. Truth or Dare
5. Cricket and Deshmukh family
6. Coaching under MSD
7. Virat's Day Out in the Academy
8. Rishabh and gang bunks school
9. Inside the Lion's Den
10. Rishabh's birthday
11. Homecoming
12. Party!
13. Family time
13. Virat Deshmukh
14. My Academy, My Rules
15. Girlfriend?
16. Gully Cricket
17. The Fanboy
18. A Deadly Beamer
19. The Audacious Virat Deshmukh
20. The Transformation of a reckless teenager into a responsible parent
21. Cool Guardian?
22. The Troublemaker
23. The Four shenanigans and the Bike
24. To a Lion's Feast
25. Album of Memories
26. Mother
27. Mahi's childhood
28. The blossoming of a Relationship and the Teasing joys
29. Trip Gone Wrong
30. Mahi Bhai's kids
31. What googling your symptoms leads to!
32. When Side-Effects Show Up!
34. The Grumpy Virat
35. Suspension!
36. Ambiguities
37. The Sequelae of Jealousy
38. Teacher's Day!
39. Teachers day - Virat's version
40. MSD and the Indian Cricket Team
41. Let the Wounds Heal
42. Virushka?
43. Rab ne Bana di Jodi
44. Parents to be
45. Missed you!

Prologue

1.8K 107 13
Por DilSeRe_

"Haan mumma, yahi address hai unka I'm sure " Rishabh told his mother who was driving the car.

"Tujhe lagta hai we will be able to meet them today? Security and all you know.. "

"Kyu nahi mumma? Mujhe nahi fark padta wo kaun hain, mere liye toh mere bhai hain na and I'm not going without meeting them " Rishabh said determinedly.

He had convinced his mother to come to India for holidays and the sole purpose of these holidays was to meet his brothers. No matter what he would find his brothers.

"I really hope.. " Meera took a turn to the right as the google maps directed her, that's when she saw a bumper truck approaching at the death speed towards them. She tried to turn the car away but the speed of the truck was too high and the time was too less for her to react. And in a split-second, the car flipped on collision. Meera held Rishabh tightly, she knew she wouldn't make it, she embraced Rishabh tightly for one last time.

People on road took them out of the car somehow, the impact was too great, they wondered if anyone in the car survived. But miraculously Rishabh survived. Meera had protected him by her life. He had some minor scratches on his forehead, hands and legs but other than that, he was unhurt. Meera, however, was unconscious, her head was bleeding profusely. Rishabh cried for help, people called for ambulance.

MS was going home when he saw the commotion on road. He was about to ask his driver to see what was happening but as he heard the helpless cries of the boy, he came out of the car himself to see. He pushed people aside who were hovering around the woman, MS couldn't recognise her, her face was covered with her own blood. But Rishabh saw him, "Bhaiyaa" he cried out. A fresh pool of tears made way to Rishabh's eyes, he wanted to meet Mahi bhai since long and now when he saw him, he couldn't even hug him.

The boy's cries pierced his heart, he looked hardly 15, " Mom? " MS asked. Rishabh could hardly nod his head.

"Somebody please help me get her into the car " MS shouted.

"We have called for the ambulance" The man in the crowd said.

"We don't have time for that, get her into the car " MS called out again.

They made her lie on the backseat. Rishabh sat there taking her head in his lap. MS took the driving seat himself, they had to reach the hospital Immediately and he trusted no one with that.

"Sir we cannot admit immediately, this was a road accident, there must be some-"

"DO HELL WITH YOUR FORMALITIES, SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY AND IF YOU DON'T ADMIT HER THIS INSTANT- " MS threatened.

"Or you know what, lemme do it my way"
He removed his phone from his pocket and dialled the health ministry. Within a minute, the whole hospital staff panicked. They knew MS Deshmukh was a very important man to government but they hadn't expected this reaction from him. Why would he care whether a stranger was admitted or not?

"We are really sorry for the inconvenience sir, believe me I had no idea this was going on, we will treat her to the best of our capabilities sir " The manager reached out to MS.

MS just walked away without any reaction, he had more important job to listen than his bullshit apology. MS went and sat besides Rishabh, who was crying silently, his tears refusing to stop.

MS wrapped his arms around Rishabh's shoulder and pulled him to his chest. Rishabh buried himself in his chest, as if trying to escape the world. MS rubbed his palm on his back, "Mummaa, bhaiya" Rishabh cried out.

MS continued rubbing his back, he didn't knew how else to soothe him, he couldn't even bring himself to mutter false assurances to him, her condition looked too bad.

"You need to be treated first bachcha, please stop crying, you will make yourself ill, aa mere sath" MS said. Rishabh had some injuries and he needed medical attention.

"But bhaiya mumma? " Rishabh asked innocently which MS had no answer to.

"Get yourself treated and then come back here, tab tak yahi hoon mai" MS coaxed him and Rishabh finally agreed.

Rishabh came back after suturing of his wounds on hands and a bandage at forehead.
Soon the nurse came to him with consent papers. Meera had to be rolled into surgery of her head and they needed comsent for that. MS gave the papers to Rishabh and gently asked him to sign the papers but Rishabh shook his head.

MS tried to coax him but Rishabh didn't buzz "Aap kar deejiye bhaiya" Rishabh requested MS.

"This has to be signed by someone related to the patient " The nurse told.

MS looked at Rishabh again, he was too young for this but they didn't have any choice.

"He is related, sister" Rishabh said and MS looked at him shocked, what was the kid saying?

"Kar do bhaiya sign? "

"Par bachcha.. "

"Please"

MS took the pen but couldn't bring himself to sign the papers. The woman was this kid's mother and he had no right signing away her life like that when he was a complete stranger to them.

He looked at Rishabh, he nodded and squeezed his hand in assurance. MS didn't know why the boy trusted him so much and that trust baffled him. He signed the papers with trembling hands and gave the papers back to the nurse. MS sat down taking his face in his palms, what had he done?

MSD's phone rang, it was Virat's call. He hurriedly wiped the sweat from his face and took the call, "Bachcha I'm really sorry I've some work here so I'll get a lil late, I promise we will go for movie tomorrow "

"Cheeku please, samajh beta, I'll make it upto you" MS coaxed him when Virat kept whining.

"Your work is always more important huh, kariye aap kaam I'll wait " Virat cut the call disappointed.

MS put the phone aside, he had no energy to coax him anymore and now Rishabh needed him more.

"Bhaiya aap jao I'm here " Rishabh told him but MS shook his head. The moment he signed those papers, it became his responsibility to look after her and her little boy.

"Bhaiya maanta hai ya sirf bula raha hai? " MS asked him.

"Maanta hoon, dil se maanta hoon" Tears spilled from Rishabh's eyes, how would he tell him that it was not a question of whether he considers him his brother or not, when they WERE brothers.

"Toh jab tak main hoon, akela kyun rahega? " MS pulled him to his chest. And for the first time in these hours, Rishabh smiled.

"Aapko mera naam bhi nahi pata " Rishabh muttered against his chest.

MS sighed, he felt like a fool, how in the world he forgot to ask the name of the kid? And he didn't even know the name of the woman, damn foolish, he thought.

"Sorry kiddo, bhool gya, ab bata de "

"Rishabh"

"Rishabh" MS said "My name is MS Deshmukh "

Rishabh's lip curled into a small smile "I know"

"How? "

"Everyone knows you of course "

"Anyways, what's your mumma's name kiddo? "

"Meera" Rishabh told.

"Meera" MS repeated, as if swallowing every syllable.

"Was she-" MSD's heart sinked at the possibility, what if she is the same meera he knew? What if? Sweat formed over his whole face, the possibility was very real, the lady looked quite the same age.

"Meera? " MS spoke, trying to ask the last name.

Rishabh's eyes widened, would it be okay to tell him, would he be able to take it? Did he love her? Or did he hate her? There were thousand possibilities and Rishabh didn't know what to do.

"Tell me Rishabh" MS asked, his voice laced with urgency.

"Meera-" Rishabh stammered "Meera Roy"

"Meera Roy....mumma" MS whispered, it was his mother who was at risk of death. The only mother he knew, the mother who nurtured him, the only parental figure he had known.

Guys, do you like the plot? Do give me the feedback. This was just a random idea that came to my mind, do tell me whether I should continue this.

Votes and comments are appreciated, they give me an idea about how the story is going!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.7K 397 10
Hi there everyone there will be os,ts and short stories on out very fav players of ict our very own, ROHIRAT. I'll be posting these shots ocassional...
98K 9.6K 69
Time doesn't heal everything, Acceptance does! Peep into know more!
76.8K 4.2K 32
What happens when Virat Is accused of helping another team to win ? Will the team trust him ? Read to find out more
31.8K 2K 20
One shots on our beloved ICT family. The players share such great bond with each other that it won't do justice if I write on just one of them. Prese...