Till death due us part [Isaac...

By Seagulls_scare_me

Hey, I'm Katie Turner. This is the story of my life.. it's also the story of how everything we know is a lie... More

Authors note 🫢
The strange guy..
Another werewolf?
Lacrosse
The 'party'
The bite... is a gift
Katies house
Scotts house
Control
Bowling
Double date?
Romeo and juilet
The game
Aftermath
Girls night
Forgive me yet?
Ellie
Blue eyes
Hypothermia
I love you
Physics
So many questions
The hunt
The talk
Finding peter
This isnt goodbye
The pack
Till death due us part - finale
Aurhors note

Black light party

41 1 0
By Seagulls_scare_me

Katie's pov

"Katie we gotta tell them." Stiles said. I knew he was right.

"Yeah I know." I said in agreement.

"Tell us what?" Scott asks curiously.

"That day when I left early from your house I got lost in the way to school. Peter found me. He didn't try anything and luckily stiles and malia were there to save me." I say rubbing the back of neck. "I don't know why I didn't tell you two but I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Scott says.

"What we gonna do about Peter then?" Isaac asks from next me.

"I don't know the answer to that yet." Scott said

"Maybe he'll be at the party." Stiles chimed in.
___

[the next day]

Last night I stayed with Kira talking about the party. We agreed to go dress shopping today with Malia and Lydia. We all decided to skip school.

"Lydia, this one would suit you." I say holding up a dark green dress. Lydia took the dress from my hand and examined it.

"What about shoes though?" She asked. I took her wrist and pulled her to where all the shoes were. I picked out some cute black heels. I also handed her a leather jacket and a green hair ribbon which matched the dress. Lydia smirks at what I picked out. "I like you Katie, you my friend have a good taste."

(Lydia's outfit)
(Ignore the bag)

"Do me next!" Kira says excitedly. I look around the shop trying to find Kira an outfit. I pick out a black shirt and a checkered patterned skirt.
She jumped up and down excitedly "I'm wearing this omg!"

(Kira's outfit)

Kira and Lydia run off to the changing rooms while I pick out outfits for both me and Malia. "I'm not wearing a dress." Malia says nervously.

"Trust me. Neither am I."

"What about this." I ask her holding up a black oulfit.

"You know me too well."

(Malias outfit)

(Katie's outfit)
(With out the hat and with black heeled boots on)

____

We all start getting dressed in the changing rooms.

"Ready?" Lydia asks excitedly.

"3, 2, 1!" We all count down and finally jump out revealing out outfits to each-other

"Omg Lydia your gorgeous!" Malia says.

"So are you Malia omg!"

"Kira awww look at you!" Malia and Lydia say in unison.

"Me? Look at Katie omg!"

"Guys you all look fantastic!"

We pay for our outfits and head home to to get ready. We curl our hair except malia and Lydia who straighten there's. I only do it so Mines slightly wavy.

Stiles comes to pick up Malia greeting her with a kiss. Then Scott comes to pick up Kira. Some random freshman comes for Lydia and then Isaac finally gets there for me. He looks so good. He may only be wearing casual clothes but omg he looked so pretty. I get in the car and lean over to kiss his cheek gently.

"Hello there gorgeous." He says looking my outfit up and down.

"Hello handsome." And with that he starts the car.

We finally get to Dereks loft where the party was being held. We walk in and oh my god. There's flashing rave lights and black lights filling the whole room making it look blue. Everyone who's dancing is covered in brightly glowing paint. Most people aren't even wearing shirts.

"Hey guys!" Scott and Kira said walking over to us. Both of them were covered in paint.

"No sign of Peter yet!" Scott yells over the music. They both walk off to dance together.

"I wonder where Peter is!" Isaac yells as I lead him through the sea of people. I take my blazer off and tie it around my waist. I stopped walking and started pulling my shirt of leaving me in a white bra that looked blue in this light.

"Do you wanna talk about Peter or do you wanna paint my body?"

"Definitely the second option!"

We both have huge smiles on our faces as we walk over to someone with all the paint. He put a hand around my waist moving on time with the music as he flicks all sorts of different coloured paint onto me. I put my hands in his hair and move in sync with him. When he's finished he hands the paint back to the lady and grabs my wrist to pull me onto the dance floor. I use his own strength against him and pull him back. "Don't think your getting away that easily!" I grab the ends of his shirt and a smirk grows of his face telling me it's okay. I pull his shirt off and start to paint his body. Unsure of what to paint I just do some animal prints on the side of his face and on his shoulder.

After we finish painting each-others bodies we walk back onto the dance floor. I had my arms and hands around his neck with his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Since he was taller than me I had to look up at him. He gently moved closer to rest his forehead on mine leaving the tiniest space between our lips. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, his arms now holding me up by my arse. He walked us to an empty room slamming me as gently as possible against one of the walls kissing me roughly. His lips leave my mine and down move my neck. When I've caught my breath he moves back up to my lips smashing his into mine again. He put me down so I has standing again now. His hands moved up my back slowly. His hands found the clasp of my bra. He pulled away for a brief moment. "May I?" He asks looks looking for my consent. I nod desperately for his lips to be back on mine.

All of a sudden we hear an ear piercing scream. A familiar scream.

"Lydia." We say I'm unison. I grab Isaac hand and use my supernatural senses to find Lydia. We find Scott and Kira along the way.

"Did you guys hear that?" Isaacs asks them.

"If your on about Lydia then yeah we did." Kira confirms.

"Guys I've got a lock on her scent!" I shout slightly so they can hear me. I follow her scent and it leads us to a balcony. That's where we see Lydia with a knife in her a leg.

"Your not her." The man said. It was Peter. I could recognise his voice from anywhere. It was so distinctive. He was looking the opposite way from Lydia.

"Lydia!" Scott yells running over to her. Peter hears him and tries to attack him. Scott tried to slash Peter but every single time Scott tries Peter dodges it. Isaac growls and runs up to the messy scene. He jumps on peters back and gets him in a head lock. Peter manages to throw him off tough. He slashed Isaacs stomach several times but Scott manages to get a hit on peters back. That was when I had to get involved even though I knew I shouldn't.

"KATIE GET BACK!" Isaac yells holding his stomach. Peter takes Scott down and turns to me who was running at him now. Peter goes to hit me but I duck under his arm. I slash his back just like Scott managed to do. Peter turns around and I dug my claws into his his stomach.

"KIRA GET LYDIA OUT OF HERE!" I shout as loud as I could. Kira runs over to Lydia and helps her up the best she can and drags her inside.

"Nice try Katie, but you gotta do better to beat an alpha." Peter laughs grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand out of his stomach.

"KATIE NO!" Scott and Isaac scream. Peter was holding me up from the floor by my neck now. I clutched onto his hand trying to make him let me go. I saw Isaac and Scott try to get up but they both failed. In training Derek said if the injury was from an alpha it would take longer to heal.

"KATIE NOW!" Isaac screamed. Remembering back to my training lessons I lift my legs up with all the strength I have left and kick Peter in the balls sending him flying backwards. I fell the the ground in a coughing fit holding my neck. Luckily Isaac was behind me. He held me in his arms stroking my hair. My vision had gone blurry and I felt so dizzy. I laid my head in Isaacs lap giving up. I could hear Isaac grunting in pain as he used the remaining strength to pull me closer to him. I was still on the floor coughing.

I looked back up to see Peter nearing us but I was in a state to fight. That when i saw an unfamiliar girl pounce onto to him taking him down. She had blue glowing eyes. She was a werewolf! A boy followed her through too. The girl started slashing peters stomach as the boy helped an almost healed Scott up. I was no longer coughing but my vision was still all blurry. When the boy went to help Isaac up, isaac made it so my arm was around his shoulder so he would also be helping me up. I almost fainted but Isaac caught me and picked me up bridal style.

"He's out. He'll be out for a couple hours so do whatever it you've gotta do."

"Wait, Liam?" Scott says finally realising who the boy was now the lighting was a bit better

"Scott?"

"Isaac?"

"Omg Ellie??"

______________________________________

Ellie Lahey is back y'all!

Word count - 1625

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 9.9K 17
"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out 'Cause that's what young love is all about. So pull me closer, and kiss me hard. I'm gonna pop your bubblegum...
112K 3K 53
"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge or difficulty together. They are passion...
126K 3.1K 16
These are all my Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf) imagines. Some of the storylines are my ideas and some were prompts given my my readers and followers on Tum...
239K 6.9K 15
"There is something different about you and I..." This is the story of Eden Flores, the newly added huntress of Scott McCall's pack and Isaac Lahey...