Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 17: Jellal

383 9 3
By IamGamerA

They readied their blades and charged, as they leaped in the air the strike of their blades were heard and they landed on the opposite side of each other. One of Erza's swords cracked into pieces and Mana two projected blades break.

Ikaruga: This battle is over.

Ikaruga said as her sword cracked into pieces.

Ikaruga: Impressively done…

She said as she fell down.

Sho: Amazing! You really are amazing, nee-san!

Erza: Are you all right, Sho?

Sho: Yeah, I think so.

Ikaruga: Me, losing… This is the very first time… since I joined the guild… Even so… You three and Jellal have lost…

Sho: What do you mean?!

Ikaruga: In fifteen minutes… The light of justice…shall come raining from the sky…massacre awaits…

Erza: Sho! Take Simon and everyone from Fairy Tail and get away from this tower as fast as you can!

Sho: B-But…!

Erza: Can you do that for me, Sho?

Erza asked with a loving smile.

Mana: But Nee-san-

With a chop on the neck Erza knock Mana out, gently holding her so she won't fall, Erza pick up her little sister giving her to Sho.

Erza: Take her with you, make sure she also leave this place.

Sho: Yeah… But what about you?

Erza: I'm going to settle things… once and for all!

Erza declared and walked towards her destination. Erza walked into Jellal's throne room and there stood Jellal waiting for her.

Jellal: My, oh, my. The game is over already?

Erza: Is toying with people's lives that much fun?

Jellal: Most certainly. It is around the brink of life and death that all emotions revolve. Conversely, there is nothing as dreary and barren as simply living. It's been a long time, Erza.

He said with an evil smile.

Erza: Jellal…I'm freeing your former allies.

Erza said with a venomous tone.

Jellal: Fine by me. I've no need for them anymore. The Tower of Heaven is complete.

Erza: Yet you don't care that it'll be destroyed less than ten minutes from now?!

She said directing her sword towards Jellal.

Jellal: Oh, You mean the Etherion attack?

Erza: You're too confident… So it was just a bluff!

Jellal: No… The Etherion will rain down.

He said and took off his hood.

Erza: That puts my mind at ease. If I simply keep you busy here for the next ten minutes…everything will be settled!

Jellal: No, you will serve as a sacrifice for Zeref and cease to be. It is already set in stone! It is your fate… Your destiny!

He said with a dark energy around him, they fought.

Jellal: Seven minutes left. Seven minutes until the Etherion rains down. Let us enjoy these seven minutes, Erza…

Erza: I no longer fear anything! If the Etherion hits, so be it! Taking you down with me is what I want!

Jellal: Oh? You want me to die with you? Let's see you try!

He said as he snet some dark tentacles with red markings towards Erza who cut them with her sword. She then charged at Jellal, Jellal grabbed her wrist and charged up another attack. Erza managed to leap back but the attack blew a hole in the ground. Erza landed on a boulder and leaped back inside.

Erza: Destroying the tower you worked so hard to build with your own hands.

She said swinging her sword at Jellal who dodged and shoot a dark purple beam that Erza dodged by leaping from a wall.

Erza: What a waste, Jellal!

Erza swung her sword, Jellal leaped to the side so that Erza cut his playing board with the figurines on it, in half that was behind him.

Jellal: A pillar or two is nothing. They're mere decorations.

Erza: The only reason those decorations are there is because Sho and the others believed in you for eight long years!

Jellal: Don't start nitpicking everything I say. The R-System is what matters. It's what those eight years were for. And now it is complete!

He said as some of those dark tentacles with red markings popped up from the ground and formed a dome around Erza. Suddenly the wall break open as a motorcycle go throught hitting Jellal.

Erza: Neos?

Neos get off Starlight, putting it away. As Jellal slowly get up glaring at Neos.

Jellal: Who the hell are you?

Neos: Tōrisugari no madōshi da. Oboete oke.

Jellal: So you must be Erza boyfriend.

Erza: What!?

She said her face blushing.

Jellal: No matter, you are too late.

The same dark tentacles popped up around Neos, who just look at Jellal with a cold glare.

Neos: Ice

Ice emitted from his body as his hand touch on the of the tentacles.

Neos: Freezing at Moment

The tentacles froze instantly the one close to him and the one close to Erza, shocking Jellal.

Neos: Thorn

He began walking closer to Jellal, thorns vine came out from the ground coming at Jellal, he try jumping away only for a thorns vibe wrapped around his leg pulling him down slamming him to the ground.

Neos: Blaze

Flame emitted around Neos as a fire ball appear on his hand.

Jellal: A few more minutes until Etherion attack…

Erza: Jellal! Your dream is long over! Is dying now what you want?! Then we'll go together! I won't let go until the very end!

Jellal: Perhaps that's for the best… I have no control over my body, the ghost of Zeref possessed it. I'm simply a puppet meant to give Zeref new flesh.

Erza: Possessed?

Jellal: I couldn't save myself… No one was there to save me… Not even my friends… There was no heaven, no freedom, to be had… It was all over before it even began.

Erze completely froze not knowing what to say.

Jellal: I knew the R-System couldn't be completed… But Zeref's ghost wouldn't let me stop… I can't be stopped… I'm a broken locomotive… Erza… You win. Finish me now. Isn't that why you came here?

Neos fist clinched tight red lightning flicker around him as his element changed.

Neos: Possessed? Zeref's ghost? Liar!

His orange eyes turn blood red fill with rage.

Neos: You might be able to fool Erza but not me! Possessed by a ghost of someone who isn't even dead yet. An immortal being actually need your body to be revive?

Erza/Jellal: What?

Neos flash infront of Jellal and began beating him down. Punching him in the face then grab his hair pulling his head down slamming into his knee. Before start running dragging Jellal by his hair, his face push again the ground breaking the ground.

Neos: Ghost of Zeref? I saw that bastard in the flesh with my own eyes! The dead that he left in his path, the people he kill! I saw them!

Image of kid Neos seeing Zeref walking away from a village fill with dead, then Neos and Mana see a forest fill with dead tree and animals, flash through his mind.

Neos stop running and throw Jellal into the walk.

Neos: And yet. You have the NERVE to manipulate Erza to feel pity for you. You use her, like your own play thing.

Erza eyes tear up, as a red lightning bow appear on Neos hand. He pull back the string as a red arrow was form aiming at Jellal.

Neos: You don't value life. You don't deserve life.

At that moment Jellal look at Erza as tear drop down his face.

Jellal: I need to atone too… For not being able to save you… I'm sorry Erza...

Erza: Neos wait!

The entire tower began shaking and falling apart, the ceiling in the room began to fall around them, and up in the sky you could see a light slowly charging. Erza run towards Neos holding him from letting go of the string.

Neos: What are you doing Erza? Let go of me!

Erza: He still have a chance! He can still be safe!

Sensing danger he projected a ring putting it on Erza then push her back as a bubble of magic energy appear around her.

Jellal: No… You have saved me.

Jellal said then gained an evil grin as the light of Etherion approached.

Neos: AHHHHHH!

Erza: NEOS!

The light clear revealing Neos who fall to his knees and separate into his 6 elements all unconscious. Erza in tear seeing her brother as the ring he gave her break into pieces as the energy bubble disappear the tower had turned to lacrima.

Jellal: Hahahahahaha! I can't believe that actually work! The Etherion blast was somehow drawn to him. It doesn't matter anymore, this just benefit me more.

A magic bind began wrap around Erza body as he pick her up and was put her into a lacrima. Natsu show up and began fighting Jellal.

Erza can only look seeing her friend, family fight while she couldn't do anything but watch. Once again she felt useless and disappointed in herself. But something unexpected caught her attention from Neos's spot a white light fill with magic energy appear with two lacrima, the magic energy on the lacrima floor was drained turning to a gray color as a figure with lacrimas appear a small one on his head and a cracked large one on his chest.

This caught the attention of everyone there.

Natsu: What is that?

Jellal: What the?

The white figure look distorted with only a left arm, an upper body and two lacrimas.

Core: Natsu! Hold him off for me!

Natsu eyes widen hearing his voice, although it sound distorted but he can still understand him.

Natsu: Neos? I got it!

He began get closer to Erza, Jellal try to stop him only for Natsu to intervene.

Erza: Is that you, Neos?

Core: Somewhat, yes.

His hand touch the lacrima that is currently holding Erza.

Erza: I-I'm sorry! I-I-

Tear still in her eyes.

Core: It's alright, I don't blame you, sis.

The magic energy began to drain from it, as Core body began to form then become a silhouette resample Neos. Jellal still try to stop Core only for Natsu to drag him down a couple level.

Then Core turn into Neos wearing his black clothes, 1/5 of the lacrima tower turn gray. His hand dug into the drained lacrima pulling Erza out, embracing her in a hug. Erza hug him back tear still in her eyes for a moment she thought she have kill her brother because of her action.

The 6 elements Neos combined back into Core, becoming one again. They look down at Jellal and Natsu, Core jump down in between them.

Jellal: So you still have this card up your sleeve.

Neos projected his dual blades, Hikari a white blade and Yami a black blade turning to face Jellal.

Natsu: Glad to see you back men.

Standing infront of Natsu with his head slightly turn to see him.

Neos: Can you keep up with me?

Natsu smirk slammed his hand together as flame light up.

Natsu: You should be the one keeping up with me!

Neos smile as Jellal get more irritated by them.

Natsu: I'm all fire up!

Neos: It's show time.

They both charge at him.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Talon!

Natsu kicked Jellal in the face and made him stumble back, Neos throw both his blades at Jellal both fly pass him.

Jellal: You missed.

Suddenly Jellal feel pain in his back as the two blades was somehow spin around like a boomerang stabbing into his back.

Jellal: Ugh!

He then project another pair. Natsu hopped back into the fray.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Roar!

A stream of fire engulfed Jellal, the attack send Jellal back making the blade behind him break leaving it sharp still struck into him.

Jellal: Really is that all?

He asked as the smoke cleared. His cloak had burned away leaving him in only a skin tight tee-shirt.

Jellal: I really wanted to see your true strength. That was just sad. You're getting in the way of my plans so it's time for me to crush you with my Heavenly Body Magic!

Natsu: Shut up!

Natsu said running forward.

Neos: Wait Natsu!

Jellal: Meteor!

Jellal became incredibly fast as he was engulfed in a golden light. He moved behind Natsu and plowed him into the ground. Jellal laid into Natsu with a series of powerful blows before disappearing again.

Neos's eyes move trying to find where Jellal will appear next. He then swing his blade to the left as Jellal appear a few step away, his blade breaked.

Jellal: You really are precisive. I remember now you are Fairy Tail Wild Card, Faker.

Natsu then come out of the walk that he was hit into.

Natsu: Yo Neos, do you think I can borrow some of your flame for a quick snack?

Neos: I can't. All the elemental me are unconscious. I can't use elemental magic right now.

Natsu: You gonna be kidding me. It doesn't matter we will beat this guy no matter what!

Jellal: It's time for you to witness true power!

Jellal flew up higher and a magic circle formed.

Jellal: Be judged by heaven's light. Seven Star Sword: Grand Chariot!

Beams of light fell from around Jellal and crashed into the ground with the force of a rock falling from space. Neos jump towards Natsu, then projected a ring on his right hand lifting it up.

Neos: Rose Aisa!

A large energy flower shield with multiple layers appear infront of them. It managed to negated some of the damage as the area around them crumbled knocking both Natsu and Neos down to the ground.

Jellal: I'm surprised. You're both still in one piece. That should have killed you. Well time to go Erza. There's much work to do. The Magic energy is starting to leak out; the tower can't take much more damage.

The two Fairy Tail mages began to get up smiling.

Neos: Natsu did you hear that. He wants this place kept in one piece.

Natsu: Yeah it'd be a shame if someone wrecked it.

Natsu said punching the floor.

Neos: Yeah especially after all the years of work he put in.

He lift up his left hand as a large blade appear, swinging it down the ground he destroy a large part of it.

Natsu: Let's keep going Jellal I still have a few more rounds left in me!

Jellal: You insolent punk! I'll make you regret getting up again!

Jellal launched a series of weak projectiles at them, Natsu jump out, Neos throw his huge blade at Jellal before also jump out. This make Jellal move from the incoming blade that also destroy part of the tower.

Natsu: Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!

Neos: Sword Barrel: Full Open!

Natsu punch the tower creating more explosion while Neos aim at Jellal making him avoid the on coming swords as the several blades stabbed into the tower.

Jellal: Knock it off you brat!

Neos: Burst!

All the blades that was left by Neos all began to glow before exploding in group, creating a large explosion, the blade that was stabbed in Jellal back also exploded.

Suddenly Jellal appear behind them cover in a glow yellow light kicking both of them back.

Jellal: Seven Star Sword: Grand Chariot!

Neos: Rose Aisa!

They were hit once again by the attack but to Jellal surprised the two is still standing.

Jellal: You…I spent eight years building this tower! What you've done here is unforgivable, I'll kill you both!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
144K 3.6K 17
Lucy Has finally settled in the Guild called Fairy Tail, she has made many friends and they make her laugh and smile but lately Lucy has been having...